Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,309 members, 7,836,347 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

I Am Omoluabi, I Will Not Vote For Tinubu Because He’s Yoruba - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Omoluabi, I Will Not Vote For Tinubu Because He’s Yoruba (1024 Views)

Reno Omokri: I Campaigned For Tinubu Because Osinbajo Is Harder To Defeat / Miyetti Allah: We Will Support Tinubu Because He Helped Us When He Was Lagos Gov / 2023: Dokpesi Says He Will Support Tinubu Because They Are Childhood Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Omoluabi, I Will Not Vote For Tinubu Because He’s Yoruba by Oleys: 5:39am On Jul 23, 2022
I remember in 1996/97, one of my egbons had a plug to get people to US effortlessly. I really wanted to go too but the only thing I had to do, according to him, was to get an international passport showing that I was born 6 to 7 years earlier and claimed I was working in one of the government establishments. I couldn’t do that because I knew the importance of choice in fulfillment of destiny at that early age. It was a bridge I couldn’t cross so no US for me then.

Now I am being persuaded to vote a man that made a choice to change his lineage, date of birth, name and past to fit into a profile. He has unrepentantly continue to perpetuate the falsehood. A man linked with drug trades, corruptions and political murders. His only qualification- he is a Yoruba man though he has no attributes of Omoluabi. Am I a saint? Not by any stretch of imagination but there are certain bridges my omoluabi attributes will not cross.

If they wanted us to support a Yoruba man they should have given us Osinbajo. They gave us a man that came into prominence, not by persuasion of ideas or rectitude (which he lacks in abundance) but by making Lagos his fiefdom where he cornered their wealth to buy the system. Lagos’ wealth made Tinubu who he is and not any political sagacity. Lagos made him richer than even OSUN state, as he boasted, enough to ‘persuade’ the judiciary to bow to his will and convince enough thugs. I guffaw when they compare him with Papa Awolowo. Have you read papa’s books and thoughts before. Has Tinubu ever sounded like a man of conviction and ideas like Papa Awolowo? Can Papa Awolowo ever suggested that the way to tackle employment is by recruiting 50 million youths into the army and feeding them agbado?

People with no values or sense of history will call their betters “omo Ale” because we refused to follow a thief to Golgotha when we have a “saint” Obi in tow. They know we are not like them looking for crumbs to eat from the Tinubu’s debauchery family banquet. We won’t follow a man that boasted like Nebuchadnezzar that he made presidents and governors, forgetting that there is the One called the Almighty that rules in the affairs of men, because we know how it will end for him. Supporters of a man accused of being a drug lord can continue genuflecting on his debased altar but the few selected on the mountaintop of values and integrity will not bow to their bronze god standing with a clay feet.

The same people that wasted 8 years of a nation’s life, destabilizing unity and prosperity, want to give us another relic that dishes out political patronage to buy loyalty not for progress. The only thing going for him is that he cannot be worse than Buhari. I hate being right or being told down the line that ”You were right” a la Buhari’s disaster of a presidency.

We will continue shouting oooo. Their response is “Tinubu will be your president whether you like it or not” as if when the sky is falling it is a matter of one person.

We mooove……

Written by Akin Atobatele, a public commentator

https://olumuyiwa.com.ng/2022/07/23/i-am-omoluabi-i-will-not-vote-for-a-politically-deficient-tinubu-because-hes-yoruba/

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Am Omoluabi, I Will Not Vote For Tinubu Because He’s Yoruba by NaijaRoyalty(m): 5:40am On Jul 23, 2022
We won't vote a terrorist and drug peddler in 2023

God forbid bad thing

The Osun election is a sign post to how widely Nigerians will reject APC in 2023

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Omoluabi, I Will Not Vote For Tinubu Because He’s Yoruba by naija4life247: 5:41am On Jul 23, 2022
Bring your own candidate, and meet us at the polling booths and at the rigging room

1 Like

Re: I Am Omoluabi, I Will Not Vote For Tinubu Because He’s Yoruba by iamwilliamsfx(m): 5:41am On Jul 23, 2022
Thanks for being Obidient

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Omoluabi, I Will Not Vote For Tinubu Because He’s Yoruba by KingKO22: 5:42am On Jul 23, 2022
That's your problem.

We original Omoluabi will not abandoned our own son for the sake of any wailing wailers

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Omoluabi, I Will Not Vote For Tinubu Because He’s Yoruba by Nobody: 5:44am On Jul 23, 2022
When you hear Tinubu say God Forbid BATIng

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Omoluabi, I Will Not Vote For Tinubu Because He’s Yoruba by Originakalokalo(m): 5:46am On Jul 23, 2022
Speak for yourself.
Re: I Am Omoluabi, I Will Not Vote For Tinubu Because He’s Yoruba by Bornbiafra: 5:48am On Jul 23, 2022
KingKO22:
That's your problem.

We original Omoluabi will not abandoned our own son for the sake of any wailing wailers
if only there is proper verification before a new profile is created here in nairalamd then some nuisance will be curtailed. ..

Most of the accounts created this year are sponsored online political tugs

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Omoluabi, I Will Not Vote For Tinubu Because He’s Yoruba by Viscuz: 6:02am On Jul 23, 2022
Loud

1 Like

Re: I Am Omoluabi, I Will Not Vote For Tinubu Because He’s Yoruba by NyamiriSlayer(m): 6:13am On Jul 23, 2022
I'm igbo but my vote is for Tinubu

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Omoluabi, I Will Not Vote For Tinubu Because He’s Yoruba by Moh247: 6:13am On Jul 23, 2022
grin

Eleribu

How the fvck am I gonna take seriously a man who saw an opportunity to go to America, world best economy free of charge but stayed in Nigeria world poverty capital over sentimental bullshit like age falsefication

His Children would have been born Citizen of Number one country in the world

2 Likes

Re: I Am Omoluabi, I Will Not Vote For Tinubu Because He’s Yoruba by APCnaPDP: 6:13am On Jul 23, 2022
You only need to be human to see that Tinubu is a very bad product. You don’t need to be Yoruba, Ibo , Hausa or Kanuri to see it with your eyes. Any human with conscience would never vote for APC again no matter the monetary inducement. These people have destroyed our economy, pillaged our collective resources and kept us in fear of bandits and insurgents.

Say no to APC, there is no two-way about it.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Omoluabi, I Will Not Vote For Tinubu Because He’s Yoruba by Aldol: 6:17am On Jul 23, 2022
Thrash, all this big big grammar never help us one bit. Btw you are omoluabi
Re: I Am Omoluabi, I Will Not Vote For Tinubu Because He’s Yoruba by AntonVince: 6:32am On Jul 23, 2022
God bless the writer abunch.
There are many of us like you.

No bonafide Omoluabi will be contemplating voting/supporting an octogenarian thieving Drug Lord just because of ethnicity.

USD is exchanging at NGN650 while I write this, yet some parochial-minded cretins expect Nigerians to renew the APC's mandate...isn't that madness?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Omoluabi, I Will Not Vote For Tinubu Because He’s Yoruba by GudHardDick: 6:50am On Jul 23, 2022
As for me and my family we're 100% OBIDIENT!!!

OBI for president come 2023 inshallah!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Omoluabi, I Will Not Vote For Tinubu Because He’s Yoruba by Pat081: 7:44am On Jul 23, 2022
KingKO22:
That's your problem.

I ,myself and me will never vote for that useless old fool too

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Omoluabi, I Will Not Vote For Tinubu Because He’s Yoruba by SHINJA: 7:49am On Jul 23, 2022
My vote and that of Yoruba Christians vote belongs to Okoro obi..

God bless Southsouth and Southwest

One brothers.

Cursed be upon all tinubu supporters
Re: I Am Omoluabi, I Will Not Vote For Tinubu Because He’s Yoruba by Vote4ObiDatti: 7:51am On Jul 23, 2022
God bless the real Omoluabis. One can easily tell that this op is enlightened, educated, unbiased and business-minded. However, just wait and see how the dregs and social deviants would attack him now and start calling him IPOB or omo Ibo.

These lost souls are hungry and so bitter with life that they don't mind seeing other Nigerians reduced to their sorry and hopeless state. They want an old criminal who can't even hold ordinary flag, who can't even remember the name of his party, who shiits and pees on himself due to old age and drug abuse related sickness. They want BAT that will ensure they remain in poverty but don't want Obi that will change Nigeria for the better.

Since they don't want progress and development, they would die in their suffering.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Omoluabi, I Will Not Vote For Tinubu Because He’s Yoruba by Jostoman: 8:11am On Jul 23, 2022
My own is that I and my family will not vote for hardship, pain, agony and killing killing party called APC in 2023.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Omoluabi, I Will Not Vote For Tinubu Because He’s Yoruba by EzeAnambra: 8:16am On Jul 23, 2022
Front page

Lalasticlala
Seun
Re: I Am Omoluabi, I Will Not Vote For Tinubu Because He’s Yoruba by Owontime: 8:17am On Jul 23, 2022
This Tinubu man is very popular.
Re: I Am Omoluabi, I Will Not Vote For Tinubu Because He’s Yoruba by IamAtikulate: 8:35am On Jul 23, 2022
Moh247:
grin

Eleribu

How the fvck am I gonna take seriously a man who saw an opportunity to go to America, world best economy free of charge but stayed in Nigeria world poverty capital over sentimental bullshit like age falsefication

His Children would have been born Citizen of Number one country in the world

It's official.

All Tinubu Supporters are low key criminals. Can you imagine what a human being is saying?

This account was created in 2018 for Atiku presidency. But I'll vote for Obi, a far better alternative to H E Abubakar

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Omoluabi, I Will Not Vote For Tinubu Because He’s Yoruba by Vistra40: 8:38am On Jul 23, 2022
naija4life247:
Bring your own candidate, and meet us at the polling booths and at the rigging room

Rigging room? Hahahahaha

1 Like

Re: I Am Omoluabi, I Will Not Vote For Tinubu Because He’s Yoruba by Paragon311(m): 8:44am On Jul 23, 2022
The greed in Tinubu will ruin all his long acclaimed wealth

Capitalist Politician...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Omoluabi, I Will Not Vote For Tinubu Because He’s Yoruba by Vistra40: 8:44am On Jul 23, 2022
NyamiriSlayer:
I'm igbo but my vote is for Tinubu

Your moniker has given you away already.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Omoluabi, I Will Not Vote For Tinubu Because He’s Yoruba by Moh247: 8:45am On Jul 23, 2022
IamAtikulate:

It's official.

All Tinubu Supporters are low key criminals. Can you imagine what a human being is saying?

This account was created in 2018 for Atiku presidency. But I'll vote for Obi, a far better alternative to H E Abubakar

Good luck voting Him Tu Lie the lair
.but abeg no disturb us with unneeded shalaye
Re: I Am Omoluabi, I Will Not Vote For Tinubu Because He’s Yoruba by ImDStar: 9:07am On Jul 23, 2022
Tinubu cannot be president of Nigeria in his life time.
Affliction shall not rise again.
They way you deceived people in 2015 will not happen again.

KingKO22:
That's your problem.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Omoluabi, I Will Not Vote For Tinubu Because He’s Yoruba by ImDStar: 9:11am On Jul 23, 2022
If not for backward thinking and reasoning, why would a normal human being reject Osinbanjo for Tinubu?
I am still very very surprised. Despite our level of education, we can't differentiate right choice to wrong choice?
Omo Yoruba ni mi o, shugbon Peter Obi mo ma digbo fun.

Moh247:

Good luck voting Him Tu Lie the lair
.but abeg no disturb us with unneeded shalaye

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Omoluabi, I Will Not Vote For Tinubu Because He’s Yoruba by Vyzz: 9:41am On Jul 23, 2022
naija4life247:

Your masters structure won't work this time around...

Nigerian youths are ready to spit him off

Re: I Am Omoluabi, I Will Not Vote For Tinubu Because He’s Yoruba by Nobody: 10:14am On Jul 23, 2022
I was taking you seriously until you reached that "Obi" part. Only fooools have not realised Obi is an IPOB/Igbo agenda. Mind you, I don't want Tinubu anywhere near Asshole Rock. Neither do I want Atiku. All the presidential candidates in the election are infested. But each of them will definitely perform better than the Pestilence that is in Asshole Rock now (apart from Kwakwanso, who seem to be made from the same braindead, incompetent stock as the Plague).
Re: I Am Omoluabi, I Will Not Vote For Tinubu Because He’s Yoruba by orisa37: 1:47pm On Jul 23, 2022
You are Oley.
Re: I Am Omoluabi, I Will Not Vote For Tinubu Because He’s Yoruba by Conner44: 1:50pm On Jul 23, 2022
Owontime:
This Tinubu man is very popular.

The same way Osama bin laden was also popular too.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peter Obi Has Different Questionable Offshore Accounts Using For Fraud - IPOB / Anambra People Told Me Peter Obi Is A Failure / Tinubu In A Meeting With All APC State Chairmen, Candidates For Senate And House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.