Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,729 members, 7,824,062 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:42 PM

Tinubu In A Meeting With All APC State Chairmen, Candidates For Senate And House - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu In A Meeting With All APC State Chairmen, Candidates For Senate And House (1019 Views)

APC State Chairmen Meet Sunday Over Ultimatum To Oshiomhole / 2019: Court sacks all APC candidates In Cross-Rivers - DailyPost / All APC Governors Absent As Buhari Chairs Inaugural Meeting Of Campaign Council (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu In A Meeting With All APC State Chairmen, Candidates For Senate And House by tinsel: 4:55pm On Jan 15, 2023
Bola Ahmed Tinubu is currently holding a meeting with all APC state chairmen, candidates for house of reps and Senate.
https://mobile.twitter.com/DeeOneAyekooto/status/1614643859669000192/mediaViewer?currentTweet=1614643859669000192&currentTweetUser=DeeOneAyekooto

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu In A Meeting With All APC State Chairmen, Candidates For Senate And House by Urheadmaster(m): 4:56pm On Jan 15, 2023
Another wasted efforts

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu In A Meeting With All APC State Chairmen, Candidates For Senate And House by Hoelujohn: 4:59pm On Jan 15, 2023
Baba don dey see the handwriting on the wall. I want to see how he will get pass 40% in Lagos. Them no born well.

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu In A Meeting With All APC State Chairmen, Candidates For Senate And House by nonip: 5:00pm On Jan 15, 2023
Nigeria shall be great again only when we bote the right candidate
Re: Tinubu In A Meeting With All APC State Chairmen, Candidates For Senate And House by peter0071(m): 5:02pm On Jan 15, 2023
a Townhall that would lead to your downfall.... i await celebration of your defeat
Re: Tinubu In A Meeting With All APC State Chairmen, Candidates For Senate And House by Meagainstthem: 5:03pm On Jan 15, 2023
Obidense will surely have something negative to say heregrin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu In A Meeting With All APC State Chairmen, Candidates For Senate And House by duro4chang(m): 5:06pm On Jan 15, 2023
The incoming president of Nigeria. The best man for the job. The best of all contestants. The game changer. The Jagaban. May God bless Bola Ahmed Tinubu Akanbi Omo olodo ide

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu In A Meeting With All APC State Chairmen, Candidates For Senate And House by Moh247: 5:06pm On Jan 15, 2023
APC top to bottom

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu In A Meeting With All APC State Chairmen, Candidates For Senate And House by Obalacam(m): 5:07pm On Jan 15, 2023
While one candidate is busy meeting with students, monarchs, less privileged, people that matters,
The other candidate is busy meeting with state chairman and politicians thinking they can help him to rig the election this time around but I have a bad news for him.
It's not going to be businesses as usual this coming election

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu In A Meeting With All APC State Chairmen, Candidates For Senate And House by Naijanascam: 5:08pm On Jan 15, 2023
Closed door as usual......... the fear of Live streaming is the biggest wisdom

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu In A Meeting With All APC State Chairmen, Candidates For Senate And House by KingKO22: 5:08pm On Jan 15, 2023
Good to go

Some party no get agent for all polling units and they want to win presidential election

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu In A Meeting With All APC State Chairmen, Candidates For Senate And House by MadeInTokyo: 5:11pm On Jan 15, 2023
Tinubu is panic move in the past few weeks, he has seen that his defeat and coming third in the presidential election is inevitable.
Tinubu zombies should keep hallucinating and day dreaming that Tinubu will get more votes than Atiku in the North.
February is few weeks away...there shall gnashing of teeth by Tinubu zombies

1 Like

Re: Tinubu In A Meeting With All APC State Chairmen, Candidates For Senate And House by anonymous1759(m): 5:11pm On Jan 15, 2023
sad
Hoelujohn:
Baba don dey see the handwriting on the wall. I want to see how he will get pass 40% in Lagos. Them no born well.

It’s a pity how your likes think, someone is planning is strategy to win elections you’re talking otherwise. This is the structure we’re talking about. as a contender you can’t be at every venue at a given time . These stake holders will do all the work for him (BAT). I hope after election you guys will stop barking and your acclaimed BVS won’t be a scam again because anything that does not Favour you is rigged. All these silly things you make caricature of are the essentials to win elections In Nigeria not on social media.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu In A Meeting With All APC State Chairmen, Candidates For Senate And House by YorubaNiBaba(m): 5:13pm On Jan 15, 2023
duro4chang:
The incoming president of Nigeria. The best man for the job. The best of all contestants. The game changer. The Jagaban. May God bless Bola Ahmed Tinubu Akanbi Omo olodo ide
Jagaban is like a moving train, he is unstoppable

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu In A Meeting With All APC State Chairmen, Candidates For Senate And House by YorubaNiBaba(m): 5:14pm On Jan 15, 2023
Moh247:
APC top to bottom

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu In A Meeting With All APC State Chairmen, Candidates For Senate And House by brainint: 5:18pm On Jan 15, 2023
See this man

Vote him for good of Nigerians & unborn children.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu In A Meeting With All APC State Chairmen, Candidates For Senate And House by Karemarealty288(m): 5:19pm On Jan 15, 2023
Meagainstthem:
Obidense will surely have something negative to say heregrin

I thought Tinubu said he is a Kingmaker?
Re: Tinubu In A Meeting With All APC State Chairmen, Candidates For Senate And House by StrongandMighty: 5:29pm On Jan 15, 2023
Efforts in futility..
Re: Tinubu In A Meeting With All APC State Chairmen, Candidates For Senate And House by tinsel: 5:53pm On Jan 15, 2023
Hoelujohn:
Which handwriting? By meeting APC members?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu In A Meeting With All APC State Chairmen, Candidates For Senate And House by GeneralPula: 5:59pm On Jan 15, 2023
MadeInTokyo:
Tinubu is panic move in the past few weeks, he has seen that his defeat and coming third in the presidential election is inevitable.
Tinubu zombies should keep hallucinating and day dreaming that Tinubu will get more votes than Atiku in the North.
February is few weeks away...there shall gnashing of teeth by Tinubu zombies
You’re not wailing hard..
You’re a fake wailer..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu In A Meeting With All APC State Chairmen, Candidates For Senate And House by Hoelujohn: 6:30pm On Jan 15, 2023
anonymous1759:
sad

It’s a pity how your likes think, someone is planning is strategy to win elections you’re talking otherwise. This is the structure we’re talking about. as a contender you can’t be at every venue at a given time . These stake holders will do all the work for him (BAT). I hope after election you guys will stop barking and your acclaimed BVS won’t be a scam again because anything that does not Favour you is rigged. All these silly things you make caricature of are the essentials to win elections In Nigeria not on social media.
So it's the APC chairman in my state or local government that will tell me who to vote for? Abi una think say na everybody garri , rice and ewa dey buy their votes
Re: Tinubu In A Meeting With All APC State Chairmen, Candidates For Senate And House by sapele914(m): 6:36pm On Jan 15, 2023
Urheadmaster:
Another wasted efforts
Yet you were the first to comment?
Re: Tinubu In A Meeting With All APC State Chairmen, Candidates For Senate And House by sapele914(m): 6:39pm On Jan 15, 2023
Hoelujohn:

So it's the APC chairman in my state or local government that will tell me who to vote for? Abi una think say na everybody garri , rice and ewa dey buy their votes
Are you a supporter of APC? Confused Impostor, who cares who you vote for, Maybe the non existent Labor Parry Chairman in your state will tell you who to vote for?
Re: Tinubu In A Meeting With All APC State Chairmen, Candidates For Senate And House by DMerciful(m): 7:04pm On Jan 15, 2023
Tinubu meeting with Gazelle Gagaragas
Re: Tinubu In A Meeting With All APC State Chairmen, Candidates For Senate And House by anonymous1759(m): 9:36pm On Jan 15, 2023
Hoelujohn:

No matter how you try to suagercoat it you Need foot solders to sell you out "word of mouth" publicity is still very much effective till tomorrow banks still have marketers who do that . If they can't convince you , they can convince other people your vote is only one .
Re: Tinubu In A Meeting With All APC State Chairmen, Candidates For Senate And House by Meagainstthem: 8:31am On Jan 16, 2023
Karemarealty288:

I thought Tinubu said he is a Kingmaker?

Come back when you sure of what he said. grin

(1) (Reply)

If All Of Nigeria Was One Tribe And Religion, Who Would You Vote For? / CBN Governor, Godwin Emefiele Refused To Appear Before House Of Representatives / Who Else Have Noticed This About The Presidential Candidates?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.