Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,898 members, 7,828,163 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

Photo Of Students Of A Secondary School In Bayelsa Writing Exam On The Floor - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of Students Of A Secondary School In Bayelsa Writing Exam On The Floor (762 Views)

Muric Condemns Akwa Ibom Govt For Fixing Exam On Salah Day / Bandits Abduct Students Of Islamiyya School, Katsina In Fresh Attack / The Moment Dino Melaye Fainted, Dragged On The Floor As He Surrenders To Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of Students Of A Secondary School In Bayelsa Writing Exam On The Floor by Pogba12: 6:50am On Jul 23, 2022
So with all the oil money accruing to the state from federation, NDDC etc, students write exam on the floor.
this is pathetic!

Picture 2: Students taking lessons in a flooded class in Bayelsa

1 Share

Re: Photo Of Students Of A Secondary School In Bayelsa Writing Exam On The Floor by Toneypen247(m): 6:52am On Jul 23, 2022
Too bad
Re: Photo Of Students Of A Secondary School In Bayelsa Writing Exam On The Floor by fvck(m): 6:54am On Jul 23, 2022
Sad
Re: Photo Of Students Of A Secondary School In Bayelsa Writing Exam On The Floor by DaddyFreeze2020(m): 6:56am On Jul 23, 2022
These are samples of the reasons ASUU is not interested in calling off the strike.

The Governments of the day from both PDP/APC political parties do not value the importance of education.

Nigerians are hoping if Labour Party comes on board, things will be better educationally as its Presidential and Vice Presidential candidates are lovers of education.
Re: Photo Of Students Of A Secondary School In Bayelsa Writing Exam On The Floor by robinso01(m): 6:59am On Jul 23, 2022
Xo Xo bad. And the students will be expected to perform very well in this condition.
Re: Photo Of Students Of A Secondary School In Bayelsa Writing Exam On The Floor by citadels(f): 7:01am On Jul 23, 2022
But here in anambra our parents provides locker desks for us. Why are other states so irresponsible in this country. Lazy people

4 Likes

Re: Photo Of Students Of A Secondary School In Bayelsa Writing Exam On The Floor by 9jii(m): 7:02am On Jul 23, 2022
This thing No be today
No be only bayelsa
And corruption na all of us, we only hate it when we are the ones doing it.

God help us
Re: Photo Of Students Of A Secondary School In Bayelsa Writing Exam On The Floor by Elliotg: 7:03am On Jul 23, 2022
I am an ijaw, but I am very disappointed at my people, the corrupt leaders and the docile masses.
Re: Photo Of Students Of A Secondary School In Bayelsa Writing Exam On The Floor by seunmsg(m): 7:06am On Jul 23, 2022
It’s not a South west or APC state and we can’t link it to Tinubu or Buhari. So, no big deal here. It won’t trend.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photo Of Students Of A Secondary School In Bayelsa Writing Exam On The Floor by Theo51: 7:17am On Jul 23, 2022
I can't blame govt for this rather the principal of that school. Look at the building very well, you will see some deficiencies. The ceiling is totally destroyed and I can spot some plastic chair/lockers provided by the govt.
Ask yourself what happened to the ceiling & the chairs/lockers?
Students deliberately destroy them within a short period after distribution and the principal pay less concern to ensuring these properties are protected. The govt is bad, the govt is bad but we behave like animals in this country. I doubt if pupils in developed countries go around deliberately destroying govt properties provided for their use. Distribute chairs/lockers this month and visit that some school next year in July and you will be surprised that everything is damaged then you begin to wonder how.
Re: Photo Of Students Of A Secondary School In Bayelsa Writing Exam On The Floor by doggedfighter(f): 7:22am On Jul 23, 2022
citadels:
But here in anambra our parents provides locker desks for us. Why are other states so irresponsible in this country. Lazy people

Keep quiet if you don't know what to say . undecided
Re: Photo Of Students Of A Secondary School In Bayelsa Writing Exam On The Floor by Nobody: 7:24am On Jul 23, 2022
citadels:
The same Anambra

Re: Photo Of Students Of A Secondary School In Bayelsa Writing Exam On The Floor by doggedfighter(f): 7:26am On Jul 23, 2022
Theo51:
I can't blame govt for this rather the principal of that school. Look at the building very well, you will see some deficiencies. The ceiling is totally destroyed and I can spot some plastic chair/lockers provided by the govt.
Students deliberately destroy them within a short period after distribution and the principal pay less concern to ensuring these properties are protected. The govt is bad, the govt is bad but we behave like animals in this country. I doubt if pupils in developed countries go around deliberately destroying govt properties provided for their use. Distribute chairs/lockers this month and visit that some school next year in July and you will be surprised that everything is damaged then you begin to wonder how.

Re: Photo Of Students Of A Secondary School In Bayelsa Writing Exam On The Floor by WonderManly(m): 7:34am On Jul 23, 2022
You see now sey. True true Nigeria Jagajaga everything scatter scatter. Nigeria don become Zoogeria.
Re: Photo Of Students Of A Secondary School In Bayelsa Writing Exam On The Floor by citadels(f): 7:38am On Jul 23, 2022
doggedfighter:

The school I attended we come with our locker desks.

Though I don’t know about now shaa
Re: Photo Of Students Of A Secondary School In Bayelsa Writing Exam On The Floor by citadels(f): 7:39am On Jul 23, 2022
doggedfighter:

In ozubulu girls secondary school ekwusigo LGA
Re: Photo Of Students Of A Secondary School In Bayelsa Writing Exam On The Floor by omenka(m): 7:39am On Jul 23, 2022
citadels:
Are you sure such schools don't exist in Anambra? Are you sure?

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Students Of A Secondary School In Bayelsa Writing Exam On The Floor by doggedfighter(f): 7:42am On Jul 23, 2022
citadels:

In ozubulu girls secondary school ekwusigo LGA

I came with my own furniture too but that doesn't make it right.

Your use of language was wrong. Why call them lazy people?
Re: Photo Of Students Of A Secondary School In Bayelsa Writing Exam On The Floor by NwaMamaIwota(f): 7:53am On Jul 23, 2022
omenka:
Are you sure such schools don't exist in Anambra? Are you sure?
shatap
Re: Photo Of Students Of A Secondary School In Bayelsa Writing Exam On The Floor by SHINJA: 7:55am On Jul 23, 2022
citadels:

Okoro women sha
Re: Photo Of Students Of A Secondary School In Bayelsa Writing Exam On The Floor by PROUDIGBO(m): 7:56am On Jul 23, 2022
Theo51:

This is news to me….that students go about deliberately smashing up seats, desks and lockers provided to them! Must be peculiar to Bayelsa state!
Re: Photo Of Students Of A Secondary School In Bayelsa Writing Exam On The Floor by PROUDIGBO(m): 8:07am On Jul 23, 2022
igbotormentor:
The same Anambra

What are we looking at here…a school in Anambra?
Re: Photo Of Students Of A Secondary School In Bayelsa Writing Exam On The Floor by Theo51: 8:09am On Jul 23, 2022
Look at the ceiling, maybe is rat that destroyed it. I'm from Bayelsa and I live close to Biogbolo secondary school located in the state capital. Before the school was fenced I usually go there to read and I can tell you majority of the classrooms, the ceiling & tile are destroyed and the Lockers downed upside down with poo and all this are done by students. I kept wondering because I don't find this situation in private schools so one is right to hold the principals responsible to a large extent.

PROUDIGBO:

This is news to me….that students go about deliberately smashing up seats, desks, and lockers provided to them! Must be peculiar to Bayelsa state!
Re: Photo Of Students Of A Secondary School In Bayelsa Writing Exam On The Floor by RuddyFusion(m): 8:33am On Jul 23, 2022
Forgotten
Schools
Re: Photo Of Students Of A Secondary School In Bayelsa Writing Exam On The Floor by GreatBoss: 9:00am On Jul 23, 2022
Elliotg:
I am an ijaw, but I am very disappointed at my people, the corrupt leaders and the docile masses.

You are a fool.
Have you seen an Ijaw person begging on the streets before
Instead its other tribes.
Re: Photo Of Students Of A Secondary School In Bayelsa Writing Exam On The Floor by PROUDIGBO(m): 9:04am On Jul 23, 2022
RuddyFusion:
Forgotten
Schools

……forgotten generation!
Re: Photo Of Students Of A Secondary School In Bayelsa Writing Exam On The Floor by Elliotg: 9:58am On Jul 23, 2022
GreatBoss:

You are a fool.
Have you seen an Ijaw person begging on the streets before
Instead its other tribes.
I have seen ijaws begging for their right to control their own resources, but meanwhile the north control their gold without anyone making a noise. You don't know how stupid you are if you think the condition you are is any better in this shot pool.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Students Of A Secondary School In Bayelsa Writing Exam On The Floor by Iriruaga100(m): 10:10am On Jul 23, 2022
The school management should be held responsible. Just look at the ceiling? Who destroyed them? We all know the answer. You can’t find such in private schools.
Re: Photo Of Students Of A Secondary School In Bayelsa Writing Exam On The Floor by Nobody: 10:28am On Jul 23, 2022
PROUDIGBO:

What are we looking at here…a school in Anambra?
Yes do reverse google search on the pictures

(1) (Reply)

Bandits: You’ve two options – Shehu Sani tells Buhari govt as ISWAP releases thr / 2023: Group Drums Support For Peter Obi, Says PDP, APC ‘anti-south East’ / BRF Takes Full Responsibility For The Attack On Peter’s Obi Campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.