Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,584 members, 7,837,199 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

Don Jazzy Loses Mother To Cancer - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Jazzy Loses Mother To Cancer (173 Views)

Actress, Stella Damasus Loses Mother (Photo) / Bobrisky: "Ten Years Back When I Was Suffering With No Mother To Care" / Simi's Mother To Get Married In 2018 (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don Jazzy Loses Mother To Cancer by clockwisereport: 7:11am On Jul 23, 2022

Veteran music producer, Michael Ajereh, professionally known as Don Jazzy, has announced the death of his mother.

In a post shared via his Instagram page on Friday, the Mavin Records boss revealed that his mother died after battling cancer.

Expressing his grief, Don Baba described her as his “supporter and backbone,” who was loved “by everyone that ever met her.”

“Lost my sweet mother this morning. The matriarch of our family. My supporter and backbone @indianpicolo,” he wrote in the caption.

“I am beyond devastated. I have never felt pain like this in my life but I am consoled by the good life she lived. She was loved by everyone that ever met her.

“She was so strong till the last minute for us even while she battled with cancer.

“I have never typed a more difficult caption in my life. Please pray for our mum’s soul to rest in peace and for strength for my dad, my siblings, her grandchildren and our entire family to bear this loss.”
https://punchng.com/don-jazzy-loses-mother-to-cancer/
Re: Don Jazzy Loses Mother To Cancer by doggedfighter(f): 7:11am On Jul 23, 2022
Adieu

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Loses Mother To Cancer by clockwisereport: 7:12am On Jul 23, 2022
May her soul rest in perfect peace. Amen
Re: Don Jazzy Loses Mother To Cancer by IntelChief: 7:13am On Jul 23, 2022
RIP Ma...

The pain of losing a loved one is indescribable. Only those who had experienced it truly knows how it feels.

I thought I knew it until I lost my dad 2019. That day it happened, as a man, I had to comfort mom and the ladies in the family, charging them to quit crying and all, forming a man and all. After a while, I withdrew into the bathroom and cried like a kid, wiped my tiers quickly, came out and continued comforting the ladies while I needed comfort myself, even more than them.

I still dream about the old man once in while. I still wake up at night and weep. It even happened this week.
Re: Don Jazzy Loses Mother To Cancer by duduade: 7:17am On Jul 23, 2022
May her gentle soul rest in peace Amen

I am sure mama wished you had given grandkids but it is what it is...

Be strong

(1) (Reply)

2023: APC Lacks Capacity To Win Elections – Senator Abe / Wow! Rugar Freestyle On Omahlay 'woman' Trending Song Live On Stage (video) / Update On Yaba Overhead Bridge Construction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.