Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,250 members, 7,818,866 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

Why Do You Want To Vote Tinubu? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Do You Want To Vote Tinubu? (641 Views)

Umahi: Ebonyi People Will Vote Tinubu, Not Peter Obi, Labour Party / 'Vote Tinubu For President' - Taraba APC (Photos) / Reno Omokiri’s Poll: Will You Vote Tinubu for President? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do You Want To Vote Tinubu? by mesonet: 7:19am On Jul 23, 2022
This question is quite straightforward and honest. I reckon that most Nigerians do stuff to "pepper" others, not even for their own good or for general good.

I have seen people on this nairaland who want Tinubu to win just to pepper "IPOB" or "Igbos" or whoever.

This is why whites will always develop faster than us. They are intentional in their choices. Even polarised USA has had a man with Kenyan paternity as their president.

Nigeria is currently in deep shiit. Imagine Muslim-Muslim ticket because one believes the Muslim North are bigots and will vote Muslims regardless of their capacity. Another boasts his people are not on social media, so won't make informed decision, but vote for ethnicity and religion.

I am not writing this to change any body's mind. Some of us crying and shouting are very very comfortable by God's grace... we just want a better future, and a pride for us when we travel outside.

I have worked in oil industry for 14 years both in Nigeria and internationally and plan to move my family soon to the UK. This is to give you all the perspective.

Most of us shouting have a relatively comfortable lives... I know I would not sway anyone's opinion, but I just want anyone reading this to be intentional in his or her choices.

Choices have consequences

1 Like

Re: Why Do You Want To Vote Tinubu? by 9jii(m): 7:20am On Jul 23, 2022
Just like on this thread I ll be first to vote him in 2023.
Thank you for asking this question.

He's a more than great man but a great Leader.

6 Likes

Re: Why Do You Want To Vote Tinubu? by Lordwheez(m): 7:21am On Jul 23, 2022
No way wey pesin wan take defend this APC charade without sounding like a complete fool... Aswear, e no get as you wan take do am.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do You Want To Vote Tinubu? by Nobody: 7:23am On Jul 23, 2022
Apku munching gorillas on rampage

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do You Want To Vote Tinubu? by rolams(m): 7:23am On Jul 23, 2022
Because he is contesting.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do You Want To Vote Tinubu? by iamwilliamsfx(m): 7:26am On Jul 23, 2022
i didnt see any reasonable speech on this topic
Re: Why Do You Want To Vote Tinubu? by Nobody: 7:27am On Jul 23, 2022
I will vote for tinubu,only if he can pass a thread beneath a needle. grin
Re: Why Do You Want To Vote Tinubu? by IntelChief: 7:27am On Jul 23, 2022
I am not writing this to change any body's mind. Some of us crying and shouting are very very comfortable by God's grace... we just want a better future, and a pride for us when we travel outside.

I have worked in oil industry for 14 years both in Nigeria and internationally and plan to move my family soon to the UK. This is to give you all the perspective.

OP, there is a section on career here on nairaland, if you really want to talk about what you do and how wealthy you are. Okay?
Back to the topic, open another thread on why dont you want to vote Tinubu, then I will answer you.
Good morning

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do You Want To Vote Tinubu? by MITCHELL96: 7:29am On Jul 23, 2022
9jii:

And that's how you will be the first to suffer in Jesus name grin say 'Amen' young man...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do You Want To Vote Tinubu? by 9jii(m): 7:33am On Jul 23, 2022
MITCHELL96:

And that's how you will be the first to suffer in Jesus name grin say 'Amen' young man...
Yes,
but IPOB financier will not rule this country.

5 Likes

Re: Why Do You Want To Vote Tinubu? by MITCHELL96: 7:37am On Jul 23, 2022
9jii:

Yes,
but IPOB financier will not rule this country.

Are you going to stop him ? Are you God ?

Are you in the army ? Are you a senator ?

You don't have any earthly power to stop him, will your one vote against him stop him ?

Man, rest.
Re: Why Do You Want To Vote Tinubu? by BATified2023: 8:05am On Jul 23, 2022
MITCHELL96:

Are you going to stop him ? Are you God ?

Are you in the army ? Are you a senator ?

You don't have any earthly power to stop him, will your one vote against him stop him ?

Man, rest.
it will b easy for shekau to rule us than an Igbo man

4 Likes

Re: Why Do You Want To Vote Tinubu? by mesonet: 8:06am On Jul 23, 2022
To answer you:

1.He is seriously sick: tremors, imbalance, possible incontinence

2. His mental capability and alertness has significantly diminished. This is evidenced by slurry speech, talking off point, forgetting himself.

3. He was indicted in a drug related money laundry in the US, where he settled out of court instead of contesting it.

There are plenty of other reasons, but any of these three is enough for me not to vote him

IntelChief:

OP, there is a section on career here on nairaland, if you really want to talk about what you do and how wealthy you are. Okay?
Back to the topic, open another thread on why dont you want to vote Tinubu, then I will answer you.
Good morning

1 Like

Re: Why Do You Want To Vote Tinubu? by Felimax(m): 8:12am On Jul 23, 2022
Take it to the bank. The West will not allow a Peter Obi presidency likewise the East will be totally against it a Tinubu presidency Standing on the fulcrum is Atiku anywhere it swings the North is favoured. They have really played on us.

All thanks to the ever disunited south.

For me, my first dislike for Tinubu is the party he represent. The APC has failed in virtually every level of administration hence I strongly want the APC to leave as soon as possible. No matter what the future of our children should be paramount but with APC since February their educational dream is almost chattered.
Re: Why Do You Want To Vote Tinubu? by brandmix: 8:17am On Jul 23, 2022
9jii:

If that’s all your requirement for voting someone who will determine the destinies of millions of people over the next 4 years, then I am glad me and my family are leaving the country for your lots.

AfterAll what is democracy if not a system where an idiot can become the leader when the majority are IDIOTS! We proved this with Buhari in 2015.

just the same way WE ALL choose to refuse looking critically at Buhari’s administrative blunders and history, the fact that in the 80’s he led us into our first recession, the fact that he was a known bigot.

We still voted based on our intrinsic myopia as Nigerians.

That’s exactly what you BAT supporters are doing again.

Digging your head into the sand like ostriches hell bent on ignoring the simple and indisputable fact that

TINUBU IS A THIEF!!!

1 Like

Re: Why Do You Want To Vote Tinubu? by Softmirror: 8:33am On Jul 23, 2022
mesonet:
This question is quite straightforward and honest. I reckon that most Nigerians do stuff to "pepper" others, not even for their own good or for general good.

I have seen people on this nairaland who want Tinubu to win just to pepper "IPOB" or "Igbos" or whoever.

This is why whites will always develop faster than us. They are intentional in their choices. Even polarised USA has had a man with Kenyan paternity as their president.

Nigeria is currently in deep shiit. Imagine Muslim-Muslim ticket because one believes the Muslim North are bigots and will vote Muslims regardless of their capacity. Another boasts his people are not on social media, so won't make informed decision, but vote for ethnicity and religion.

Most of us shouting have a relatively comfortable lives... I know I would not sway anyone's opinion, but I just want anyone reading this to be intentional in his or her choices.

Choices have consequences

grin

AS IT STANDS, WOULD ANY IGBO HAVE COMPLAINED IF PETER OBI CHOSE PASTOR OSINBAJO AS HIS RUNNING MATE BASED ON RELIGIOUS SENTIMENTS?

IGBOS WILL ONLY KICK AGAINST IT IF IT IS THE OTHER WAY ROUND, IF OSINBAJO IT THE ONE THAT CHOOSES PETER OBI AS HIS RUNNING MATE BASED A KICK AGAINST BASE ON THEIR HATE FOR YORUBAS, TRIBIAL BIGOTRY AND NOT RELIGIOUS SENTIMENTS. OF COURSE WE ALL KNOW THAT THE HATRED FOR TINUBU IS BECAUSE HE IS A YORUBA MAN NOTHING MORE. AND VERY MUCH BECAUSE HE WILL BE NIGERIA'S NEXT PRESIDENT BY THE GRACE OF GOD.

I WILL LIKE TO CONCLUDE WITH THE VERY FACT THAT, NO TRIBE IS MORE POLITICAL INFORMED IN NIGERIA THAN THE HAUSA- FULANI TRIBE. YES, YOU HARDLY FIND THEM ON SOCIAL MEDIA EXCEPT GLUE TO THEIR RADIO 247.

Re: Why Do You Want To Vote Tinubu? by Zionmdde: 8:43am On Jul 23, 2022
Softmirror:

grin

AS IT STANDS, WOULD ANY IGBO HAVE COMPLAINED IF PETER OBI CHOSE PASTOR OSINBAJO AS HIS RUNNING MATE BASED ON RELIGIOUS SENTIMENTS?

IGBOS WILL ONLY KICK AGAINST IT IF IT IS THE OTHER WAY ROUND, IF OSINBAJO IT THE ONE THAT CHOOSES PETER OBI AS HIS RUNNING MATE BASED A KICK AGAINST BASE ON THEIR HATE FOR YORUBAS, TRIBIAL BIGOTRY AND NOT RELIGIOUS SENTIMENTS. OF COURSE WE ALL KNOW THAT THE HATRED FOR TINUBU IS BECAUSE HE IS A YORUBA MAN NOTHING MORE. AND VERY MUCH BECAUSE HE WILL BE NIGERIA'S NEXT PRESIDENT BY THE GRACE OF GOD.

I WILL LIKE TO CONCLUDE WITH THE VERY FACT THAT, NO TRIBE IS MORE POLITICAL INFORMED IN NIGERIA THAN THE HAUSA- FULANI TRIBE. YES, YOU HARDLY FIND THEM ON SOCIAL MEDIA EXCEPT GLUE TO THEIR RADIO 247.

Did Igbos also hate obasanjo? Or is he not a Yoruba man?
If not for tribalism, why do you want to vote a man who is fast losing his memories a sick and ailing man? Why do u want to vote a party that have destroyed this country?
Re: Why Do You Want To Vote Tinubu? by Softmirror: 8:52am On Jul 23, 2022
Zionmdde:

Did Igbos also hate obasanjo? Or is he not a Yoruba man?
If not for tribalism, why do you want to vote a man who is fast losing his memories a sick and ailing man? Why do u want to vote a party that have destroyed this country?

IGBOS DIDN'T VOTE OBASANJO, IGBOS VOTED PDP. INFACT IGBOS WILL STILL VOTE PDP IN THE NEXT ELECTION. MARK MY WORDS! AND MIND YOU A MAN YOU HAVE REGARDED AS FAST LOSING HIS MEMORIES, A SICK AND AILING MAN STILL REMAINS THE BEST CANDIDATE AMONG ALL OF THE REST.

1 Like

Re: Why Do You Want To Vote Tinubu? by ajailer(m): 9:13am On Jul 23, 2022
Of the three major presidential candidates Tinubu is the one with most capacity to lead the country in times like this.

1 Like

Re: Why Do You Want To Vote Tinubu? by KingKO22: 9:41am On Jul 23, 2022
Bcs the only safest place in Nigeria is Lagos the place Tinubu govern and his predecessors are following his footsteps

Bcs the most viable economically and industrialized state is Lagos with Tinubu thumbprint

Bcs Tinubu is a firstclass economist

Bcs Tinubu exposure internationally is what Nigeria need for bilateral trade to boost our economy

Bcs Tinubu is most detribalized compatriot who engage Igbo and Hausa in his cabinet when he was governor

Bcs Tinubu is an expert in scrutinizing and assembling of great men on merit

Thousands of reasons

1 Like

Re: Why Do You Want To Vote Tinubu? by Zionmdde: 9:45am On Jul 23, 2022
Softmirror:

IGBOS DIDN'T VOTE OBASANJO, IGBOS VOTED PDP. INFACT IGBOS WILL STILL VOTE PDP IN THE NEXT ELECTION. MARK MY WORDS! AND MIND YOU A MAN YOU HAVE REGARDED AS FAST LOSING HIS MEMORIES, A SICK AND AILING MAN STILL REMAINS THE BEST CANDIDATE AMONG ALL OF THE REST.
If u want to stay on the lane of party allegiance stay there and stop yarning the same you that is saying that Igbos reject tinubu because he is yoruba not because they love voting pdp. Are u not confused like this?
Even if igbos choose to vote pdp now is pdp candidate an Igbo Man? Stay one lane abeg

Tinubu is sick, senile, can't preside over a complex country. We tried a sick man and this is where we are, so we should try another sick man, are we zombies
Re: Why Do You Want To Vote Tinubu? by KingKO22: 9:46am On Jul 23, 2022
MITCHELL96:

We knw that Pandora Obituary supporters are intolerant, extremes and terrorist who always attacks and threatening other who have opposite opinion.

This is evidence that Pandora Obituary supports are IPOB and unknown gunmen .

Terrorist support terrorist.

1 Like

Re: Why Do You Want To Vote Tinubu? by OkCornel(m): 9:48am On Jul 23, 2022
Because he has fulfilled his promise to Nigerians cheesy

If you doubt me, see the screenshots below

A genius at false promises and bribing poor Nigerians during elections

Re: Why Do You Want To Vote Tinubu? by Softmirror: 3:00pm On Jul 23, 2022
Zionmdde:

If u want to stay on the lane of party allegiance stay there and stop yarning the same you that is saying that Igbos reject tinubu because he is yoruba not because they love voting pdp. Are u not confused like this?
Even if igbos choose to vote pdp now is pdp candidate an Igbo Man? Stay one lane abeg

Tinubu is sick, senile, can't preside over a complex country. We tried a sick man and this is where we are, so we should try another sick man, are we zombies

TINUBU IS NIGERIA'S NEXT PRESIDENT BY THE GRACE OF GOD. WHETHER A SICK MAN OR NOT.

1 Like

Re: Why Do You Want To Vote Tinubu? by Conner44: 3:10pm On Jul 23, 2022
mesonet:
To answer you:

1.He is seriously sick: tremors, imbalance, possible incontinence

2. His mental capability and alertness has significantly diminished. This is evidenced by slurry speech, talking off point, forgetting himself.

3. He was indicted in a drug related money laundry in the US, where he settled out of court instead of contesting it.

There are plenty of other reasons, but any of these three is enough for me not to vote him

But bros all these you wrote are reasons why YOU WONT VOTE for Tinubu.

What the thread asks is WHY YOU WILL VOTE for Tinubu.

We are still waiting for sane contributions to drop.

1 Like

Re: Why Do You Want To Vote Tinubu? by jumas(m): 3:54pm On Jul 23, 2022
Hon. Shetima and Gov. Zulum, you professed to love Christians in Borno, tell the world why there is no CRK in Primary Schools but you sponsor IRK with the state money? Tell the world why you did not pick christians as your deputies? Tell the world why you deny the Southern Borno Tertiary instirutions apart from the missionary college of Education, what have you done in Southern Borno? Tell the world your stand on the recent demolished EYN Church that led to Luka's death? Zulum tell us why you imposed a muslim chairman on Chibok that is 90% christians? How many of your commisioners are christians? Is the religious fanatism you are bringing to Nigeria? Is this sectionalism, tribalism, nepotism you are bringing to the Nigerians?
Re: Why Do You Want To Vote Tinubu? by mesonet: 4:26pm On Jul 23, 2022
Softmirror:

TINUBU IS NIGERIA'S NEXT PRESIDENT BY THE GRACE OF GOD. WHETHER A SICK MAN OR NOT.

Go back and reread the stupidity you wrote
Re: Why Do You Want To Vote Tinubu? by Okoroawusa: 4:34pm On Jul 23, 2022
Because I want to. It is my political right to vote whomsoever I want and I have chosen Tinubu.

If you say that he is sick...fine

If you say that he is a thief.... no problem

If you say that he is old...no wahala

But I am voting for him because I want to. It's that simple.
Re: Why Do You Want To Vote Tinubu? by Softmirror: 5:37pm On Jul 23, 2022
mesonet:

Go back and reread the stupidity you wrote

IT IS NOT STUPID!TY AT ALL. A SICK TINUBU IS FAR BETTER THAN A HEALTHY PETER OBI - ATIKU COMBINED. BY THE GRACE OF GOD, TINUBU IS NIGERIA'S NEXT PRESIDENT.

(1) (Reply)

Bangladesh May Take IMF Loan-another Peter Obi Nation Doing Well / Thugs Attack Physically Challenged Man Campaigning For Peter Obi In Lagos (video / IPOB To Ndigbo: Bury Dead Relations With 72 Hours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.