Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,337 members, 7,819,180 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

Everything Becomes Spiritual To You When You Lack Common Sense - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Everything Becomes Spiritual To You When You Lack Common Sense (655 Views)

Did Atheists Saw In The Spiritual To Be Very Sure That God Do Not Exist? / I Transfer The Money I Spend From The Spiritual To My Bank Account - Bishop / Could This Be A Spiritual Attack Or A Medical Condition? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Everything Becomes Spiritual To You When You Lack Common Sense by Workch: 7:29am On Jul 23, 2022
Yes, you see spirits in everything because you can’t think and you lack the ability to decisively look at scenarios and make logical and rational deductions form them rather than unverifiable spiritual claims.

It’s why you think you have a god anyways. You don’t have a mental capacity to look at natural phenomena and not insert a spirit into it.

3 Likes

Re: Everything Becomes Spiritual To You When You Lack Common Sense by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:48am On Jul 23, 2022
Workch:
Yes, you see spirits in everything because you can’t think and you lack the ability to decisively look at scenarios and make logical and rational deductions form them rather than unverifiable spiritual claims.

It’s why you think you have a god anyways. You don’t have a mental capacity to look at natural phenomena and not insert a spirit into it.

Walahi talahi you're the wisest while all others are unwise! cheesy
Re: Everything Becomes Spiritual To You When You Lack Common Sense by caesymore(m): 7:59am On Jul 23, 2022
Says a Child with no real Life experience.
Just pray your village people no remember you

4 Likes

Re: Everything Becomes Spiritual To You When You Lack Common Sense by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:07am On Jul 23, 2022
caesymore:

He's just deceiving himself!

Almost all renown atheists do die miserably and at death they often acknowledge that there is someone somewhere that's dealing with them SPIRITUALLY!

So the boy is only suffering from mental unbalance caused by poverty, after most Africans have gullibly tried all the deceitful means their religious leaders taught them and their problems remains they just conclude there is no God! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Everything Becomes Spiritual To You When You Lack Common Sense by Cypress042(m): 8:13am On Jul 23, 2022
This is matters arising, early morning section cry
Re: Everything Becomes Spiritual To You When You Lack Common Sense by Kobojunkie: 11:49am On Jul 23, 2022
caesymore:
Says a Child with no real Life experience.
But everything isn't spiritual. Jesus Christ even said this when He made clear that His Kingdom is not of this world meaning not everything is of Spirit particularly that which is of this world. undecided

1 Like

Re: Everything Becomes Spiritual To You When You Lack Common Sense by famozine1: 1:08pm On Jul 23, 2022
Kobojunkie:
But everything isn't spiritual. Jesus Christ even said this when He made clear that His Kingdom is not of this world meaning not everything is of Spirit particularly that which is of this world. undecided
The physical is controlled by the spiritual
Re: Everything Becomes Spiritual To You When You Lack Common Sense by Kobojunkie: 3:47pm On Jul 23, 2022
famozine1:

The physical is controlled by the spiritual
I have heard that repeated several times and I wonder what exactly that means and where this idea really comes from as it does not conform with that detailed in scripture. undecided

Are you somehow implying that because the physical was created by the Spiritual from that which is physical then all that happens to the physical is the responsibility of the spiritual? undecided
Re: Everything Becomes Spiritual To You When You Lack Common Sense by famozine1: 7:42pm On Jul 23, 2022
Kobojunkie:
I have heard that repeated several times and I wonder what exactly that means and where this idea really comes from as it does not conform with that detailed in scripture. undecided

Are you somehow implying that because the physical was created by the Spiritual from that which is physical then all that happens to the physical is the responsibility of the spiritual? undecided
Okay let me prove to u scripturally why did Jesus said anything u bound on Earth will be bound in heaven and anytime u loose on Earth will be loose in heaven we all know heaven is not physical why is it needed that before binding things on physical Earth it will be first bound in spiritual heaven
Re: Everything Becomes Spiritual To You When You Lack Common Sense by Kobojunkie: 7:48pm On Jul 23, 2022
famozine1:
1. Okay let me prove to u scripturally why did Jesus said anything u bound on Earth will be bound in heaven and anytime u loose on Earth will be loose in heaven

2. we all know heaven is not physical why is it needed that before binding things on physical Earth it will be first bound in spiritual heaven
1. Jesus Christ spoke those words only of those who are born-again and are submitted to His teachings and commandments aka those who love Him. Certainly you are more than aware that not everyone believes and is born-again and even among those who are, not all of them love Him - John 14 vs 15 - 25. undecided

2. I'm afraid your understanding of what Jesus Christ said this is lacking. Your interpretation does not exactly line up with what Jesus Christ said. He didn't say you must first bind a thing in Heaven before you can bind it on earth. I don't know where that ideas comes from. undecided

Instead binding and loosing as stated by Jesus Christ to His followers has more to do with laws e.g forgiveness and judgment as made clear in His teachings. undecided
Re: Everything Becomes Spiritual To You When You Lack Common Sense by famozine1: 8:13pm On Jul 23, 2022
Kobojunkie:
1. Jesus Christ spoke those words only of those who are born-again and are submitted to His teachings and commandments aka those who love Him. Certainly you are more than aware that not everyone believes and is born-again and even among those who are, not all of them love Him - John 14 vs 15 - 25. undecided

2. I'm afraid your understanding of what Jesus Christ said this is lacking. Your interpretation does not exactly line up with what Jesus Christ said. He didn't say you must first bind a thing in Heaven before you can bind it on earth. I don't know where that ideas comes from. undecided

Instead binding and loosing as stated by Jesus Christ to His followers has more to do with laws and rules. undecided
Mmmmm that's not d verse bro here it is [Mattew 16:19
I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven; whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven.']
Bro Jesus is not talking about law here dere is no similarity between binding and laws bro

1 Like

Re: Everything Becomes Spiritual To You When You Lack Common Sense by Kobojunkie: 9:06pm On Jul 23, 2022
famozine1:

Mmmmm that's not d verse bro here it is [Mattew 16:19
I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven; whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven.']
Bro Jesus is not talking about law here dere is no similarity between binding and laws bro
You almost got the right verses. undecided
19 I will give you the keys to God’s kingdom. When you speak judgment here on earth, that judgment will be God’s judgment. When you promise forgiveness here on earth, that forgiveness will be God’s forgiveness.” - Matthew 16 vs 19
The above was from when Jesus Christ said the same to Peter. undecided
18 “I can assure you that when you speak judgment here on earth, it will be God’s judgment. And when you promise forgiveness here on earth, it will be God’s forgiveness.
19 To say it another way, if two of you on earth agree on anything you pray for, my Father in heaven will do what you ask.
20 Yes, if two or three people are together believing in me, I am there with them.” - Matthew 18 vs 18 - 20
And this here is when Jesus Christ clarified it even to His other followers that when 2 or 3 of them are gathered, it will still be so. undecided
Re: Everything Becomes Spiritual To You When You Lack Common Sense by Truvelisback(m): 9:55pm On Jul 23, 2022
A little child who doesn't know Herbal leaves, will call it Vegetable.
Re: Everything Becomes Spiritual To You When You Lack Common Sense by Dtruthspeaker: 10:05pm On Jul 23, 2022
Kobojunkie:

Yes!
Re: Everything Becomes Spiritual To You When You Lack Common Sense by Dliquidmetal(m): 10:47pm On Jul 23, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Almost all renown atheists do die miserably and at death they often acknowledge that there is someone somewhere that's dealing with them SPIRITUALLY!

So the boy is only suffering from mental unbalance caused by poverty, after most Africans have gullibly tried all the deceitful means their religious leaders taught them and their problems remains they just conclude there is no God! cheesy
you got any evidence for these your bogus claims?
Re: Everything Becomes Spiritual To You When You Lack Common Sense by Maynman: 12:24am On Jul 24, 2022
A sango, hubal or yahweh worshipper is a theist. Then we have atheist that don’t believe in any of these deities.

Re: Everything Becomes Spiritual To You When You Lack Common Sense by MindHacker9009(m): 5:51am On Jul 24, 2022
The spirit world is real. These video documentary volumes 1 and 2 are from the whites it includes how the Television was invented with contacts with the spirit world

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8gGzTTx_QqM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qYznDBC_fQk
Re: Everything Becomes Spiritual To You When You Lack Common Sense by Wilgrea7(m): 6:30am On Jul 24, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Do christians not die miserably? Or are you just taking part in confirmation bias here?
Re: Everything Becomes Spiritual To You When You Lack Common Sense by orisa37: 6:40am On Jul 24, 2022
YOUR TORT!
"WEREY-ASIWIN".
Re: Everything Becomes Spiritual To You When You Lack Common Sense by mumumugu(m): 8:21am On Jul 24, 2022
But those with common sence also believe in spirit
Re: Everything Becomes Spiritual To You When You Lack Common Sense by famozine1: 2:18pm On Jul 24, 2022
Kobojunkie:
You almost got the right verses. undecided
The above was from when Jesus Christ said the same to Peter. undecided
And this here is when Jesus Christ clarified it even to His other followers that when 2 or 3 of them are gathered, it will still be so. undecided
Understood
Re: Everything Becomes Spiritual To You When You Lack Common Sense by Judybash93(m): 5:46am On Jul 26, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Mention their names..
Re: Everything Becomes Spiritual To You When You Lack Common Sense by Judybash93(m): 5:46am On Jul 26, 2022
orisa37:
YOUR TORT!
"WEREY-ASIWIN".

And your point is?

(1) (Reply)

Who Do You Think Is Going To Hell / Ladies At 40 Yrs Still With No Husband ,gather Here . / Check This Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.