Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,164 members, 7,818,535 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

Ekiti Court Sentences Four To Death For Killing Monarch, Chief Sola Fatunla - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ekiti Court Sentences Four To Death For Killing Monarch, Chief Sola Fatunla (24180 Views)

Ekiti Prince To Die By Hanging For Killing Monarch / Ekiti Court Fines Man Forty Thousand Naira Over Failure To Wear Face Mask / Sola Fatunla: Man Kills Monarch For Snatching His Wife In Ekiti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ekiti Court Sentences Four To Death For Killing Monarch, Chief Sola Fatunla by ghettokid1(m): 8:40am On Jul 23, 2022
The Ekiti State High Court, sitting in Ado Ekiti, has sentenced Sunday Aernana, Jonathan Elijah, Sule Obasanjo, and Moses Iorna to death by hanging for the murder of Chief Sola Fatunla of Ikole Ekiti.

The Court presided over by Justice Adekunle Adeleye, also ordered the life imprisonment of the four for the attempted murder of Tadeni Adebo.

One of the convicts, Sunday Aernana had falsely alleged the deceased, the late chief Fatunla, of having illicit affair with his wife.

He thereafter lured the deceased and the lady to a farm settlement at Iyemero on 5/4/2020 under the pretence that he wanted them to beg an lbira man who was disturbing him where he was hewing charcoal.

On getting to the farm, the 3 other convicts descended on the 2 of them by beating them to a pulp and tied them to different trees at a distance of 300 metres.

They were said to have broken a bottle on the head of the deceased and after he was soaked with blood, poured petrol on him and set him ablaze.

Meanwhile, the lady, Adebo Tadeni, by providence, escaped from where she was tied to a tree.

The Director of Public Prosecutions, Julius Ajibare, who prosecuted the case for the State, called 6 witnesses to prove the case beyond a reasonable doubt.

https://dailypost.ng/2022/07/23/ekiti-court-sentences-four-to-death-for-killing-monarch/

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ekiti Court Sentences Four To Death For Killing Monarch, Chief Sola Fatunla by God1000(m): 8:42am On Jul 23, 2022
That's comeuppance, It's time to pay the Piper

Murderers will live to regret their devilish actions.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ekiti Court Sentences Four To Death For Killing Monarch, Chief Sola Fatunla by silvoclaira: 8:46am On Jul 23, 2022
I hate cheaters!

I need to restore my faith in humanity that not everyone is a cheater?!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Court Sentences Four To Death For Killing Monarch, Chief Sola Fatunla by Cypress042(m): 8:51am On Jul 23, 2022
Nice Judgement and sentencing.

Anyone tired of living a free life should go and stay in jail, let's know the sane people among us sad

8 Likes

Re: Ekiti Court Sentences Four To Death For Killing Monarch, Chief Sola Fatunla by greenermodels: 9:21am On Jul 23, 2022
Why not just divorce the woman and move on with his life? Now, both the husband and her alleged lover would die over her.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Court Sentences Four To Death For Killing Monarch, Chief Sola Fatunla by Blackfire(m): 10:27am On Jul 23, 2022
Where is Ekittti?
Re: Ekiti Court Sentences Four To Death For Killing Monarch, Chief Sola Fatunla by Thanos5555: 12:42pm On Jul 23, 2022
cool

hmmm so one woman has killed two men( lover, husband to be executed and 3 other men) .

and will get married to someone else

my Brother in all your fearing, Fear Women

19 Likes

Re: Ekiti Court Sentences Four To Death For Killing Monarch, Chief Sola Fatunla by Wintertime: 12:43pm On Jul 23, 2022
Hh
Re: Ekiti Court Sentences Four To Death For Killing Monarch, Chief Sola Fatunla by jojothaiv(m): 12:43pm On Jul 23, 2022
An eye for an eye is good one in this case, that should also be extended to all the killer monster aka bandits, terrorists, kidnappers and thieving politicians...

E go be na

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Court Sentences Four To Death For Killing Monarch, Chief Sola Fatunla by toyinjimoh(m): 12:44pm On Jul 23, 2022
too much problem in the country
Re: Ekiti Court Sentences Four To Death For Killing Monarch, Chief Sola Fatunla by Realists(m): 12:44pm On Jul 23, 2022
Good that justice is served against these wanna be okoro cannibals. Imagine roasting a whole human being alive !!!.
Re: Ekiti Court Sentences Four To Death For Killing Monarch, Chief Sola Fatunla by Horeb147(m): 12:45pm On Jul 23, 2022
Ok
Re: Ekiti Court Sentences Four To Death For Killing Monarch, Chief Sola Fatunla by vincentjk(m): 12:45pm On Jul 23, 2022
What you do to someone will also be done to you. That's the irony of life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Court Sentences Four To Death For Killing Monarch, Chief Sola Fatunla by Ashirioluwa: 12:45pm On Jul 23, 2022
Blackfire:
Where is Ekittti?

Is part of Buhari’s nation
Re: Ekiti Court Sentences Four To Death For Killing Monarch, Chief Sola Fatunla by mustbewell: 12:45pm On Jul 23, 2022
Serves then right
Re: Ekiti Court Sentences Four To Death For Killing Monarch, Chief Sola Fatunla by adewumiopeyemi(m): 12:45pm On Jul 23, 2022
When last have they sentence someone to death and they actually kill them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Court Sentences Four To Death For Killing Monarch, Chief Sola Fatunla by BankyGee(m): 12:46pm On Jul 23, 2022
Normally. Well deserved cool
Re: Ekiti Court Sentences Four To Death For Killing Monarch, Chief Sola Fatunla by vincentjk(m): 12:46pm On Jul 23, 2022
adewumiopeyemi:
When last have they sentence someone to death and they actually kill them

Go to prison yard and see wonders for yourself.
Re: Ekiti Court Sentences Four To Death For Killing Monarch, Chief Sola Fatunla by tollyboy5(m): 12:47pm On Jul 23, 2022
grin the highest thing I can do for a lady is buy food 4 house. Anything else is beyond my knowledge. grin

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Court Sentences Four To Death For Killing Monarch, Chief Sola Fatunla by kiiingemmy(m): 12:48pm On Jul 23, 2022
wink My People

Do You download Movies from Netnaija and you are tired of the ads/pop ups?

Just visit https://thenetnaija.me to download your movies/tvseries without the pop up ads

It takes you to straight download.
Re: Ekiti Court Sentences Four To Death For Killing Monarch, Chief Sola Fatunla by Awoleesu(m): 12:49pm On Jul 23, 2022
The heading is rather hyped!

This isn't a monarch... could pass for village head.

Do you know what Monarch means?

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti Court Sentences Four To Death For Killing Monarch, Chief Sola Fatunla by bhella10: 12:49pm On Jul 23, 2022
toyinjimoh:
too much problem in the country
As in... embarassed
Re: Ekiti Court Sentences Four To Death For Killing Monarch, Chief Sola Fatunla by Fcwilly: 12:49pm On Jul 23, 2022
See wetin kpekus dey cause, now we lost one comrade and about to lose another just because of one woman

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Court Sentences Four To Death For Killing Monarch, Chief Sola Fatunla by ImoleNaija: 12:49pm On Jul 23, 2022
Hell hath no fury like a man scorned. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Court Sentences Four To Death For Killing Monarch, Chief Sola Fatunla by Wisetrue99: 12:49pm On Jul 23, 2022
There is more to this story abeg!
Re: Ekiti Court Sentences Four To Death For Killing Monarch, Chief Sola Fatunla by FreeStuffsNG: 12:50pm On Jul 23, 2022
Justice served. He went too far with hatred and bitterness thereby wasting the life of an innocent Chief.
Those he recruited are not different from him.
Re: Ekiti Court Sentences Four To Death For Killing Monarch, Chief Sola Fatunla by Sultty(m): 12:50pm On Jul 23, 2022
that's a fair judgment. If u kill u must be killed too
Re: Ekiti Court Sentences Four To Death For Killing Monarch, Chief Sola Fatunla by Flukey: 12:50pm On Jul 23, 2022
Reward for evil. This nation seems to be polluted, perhaps it's the basic fundamental reasons for chaos, frauds, lost of lives and badlucks everywhere.

Could anyone assist transfer #200 to me so i could go remove my remaining 1k in my acct for guiding until tomorrow. Thank you so much #kisses.
2 2 6 4 1 1 3 7 8 8 u b a.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gunmen Kill 28-year-old Lagos Engineer After Robbing Mother (photo) / 25-year-old Ex UNILAG Student Stabs Father To Death In Lagos / Unknown Gunmen Kidnap Oba Benjamin Oso In Ekiti State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.