Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,834 members, 7,817,448 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

Ekiti Court Sentences Four To Death For Killing Monarch, Chief Sola Fatunla - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ekiti Court Sentences Four To Death For Killing Monarch, Chief Sola Fatunla (24178 Views)

Ekiti Prince To Die By Hanging For Killing Monarch / Ekiti Court Fines Man Forty Thousand Naira Over Failure To Wear Face Mask (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekiti Court Sentences Four To Death For Killing Monarch, Chief Sola Fatunla by Jaysleeves(m): 12:54pm On Jul 23, 2022
IboHausaYoruba:
Our currency can still bounce back if we are all OBIDIENT. Do you know Obi has just 2 cars?, just a single wrist watch and few pairs of shoe? Obi has always been prudent and highly principled, this is the type of man Nigeria needs, a man that can handle the economy with tight fist. Vote Peter Obi and Nigeria will get its status back in the league of great nations. Our health sector will be revived, jobs for teeming youth and corruption totally eradicated.
Oga pls stop this hyper hyping , I do want Peter obi as president for change and maybe he can revive the economic, and more so he's a better option than the rest contesting .. but don't forget he's a politician and saying he has just two cars and where just a wrist watch is hillarious cmon man.
Re: Ekiti Court Sentences Four To Death For Killing Monarch, Chief Sola Fatunla by Rhozabeth(m): 12:55pm On Jul 23, 2022
The things wey women go cause for this life ehn.....!
Re: Ekiti Court Sentences Four To Death For Killing Monarch, Chief Sola Fatunla by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 12:58pm On Jul 23, 2022
Nawaoh......I thought brothers love each other very well that side.

Ok , OP, you forgot to include the part that said the culprits lived in S.E before going back to the land of peaceful coexistence.

Who should my R.I.P go to now?

The CHaeAT......or the Fire lighters ?
Re: Ekiti Court Sentences Four To Death For Killing Monarch, Chief Sola Fatunla by Sleekfingers: 12:59pm On Jul 23, 2022
adewumiopeyemi:
When last have they sentence someone to death and they kill them

I don't know about other prisons. In Lagos, there are lots of prisoners on death row. But the governor refuses to sign their execution. Indirectly saying it is against their religion.
Most of them do get a state pardon, after some years. But they don't publicize it.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Court Sentences Four To Death For Killing Monarch, Chief Sola Fatunla by Onyiiobi7735(m): 1:06pm On Jul 23, 2022
What evil lurks in the human heart,only God knows.
Re: Ekiti Court Sentences Four To Death For Killing Monarch, Chief Sola Fatunla by holywind(m): 1:10pm On Jul 23, 2022
Holy fvckk

You think killing the man your cheating wife is cheating with will stop her,no, she will definitely cheat with other men.

Just dissolve the marriage, divorce her and have peace
Re: Ekiti Court Sentences Four To Death For Killing Monarch, Chief Sola Fatunla by ellizy(m): 1:13pm On Jul 23, 2022
Blackfire:
Where is Ekittti?
Germany

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Court Sentences Four To Death For Killing Monarch, Chief Sola Fatunla by Gips: 1:16pm On Jul 23, 2022
Story story... Fake justice system in Nigeria... When did last did you hear in this country that someone was sentence to death and the said person was kill... Judiciary are the Major problem of this country. Fix the judicial system and fix Nigeria. Fake Judges, Fake Barrister, Fake Lawyers surrounded in Nigeria... Hahahahha
Re: Ekiti Court Sentences Four To Death For Killing Monarch, Chief Sola Fatunla by fcbelle72(f): 1:17pm On Jul 23, 2022
Blackfire:
Where is Ekittti?
.. in the south west, after akure �
Re: Ekiti Court Sentences Four To Death For Killing Monarch, Chief Sola Fatunla by damocool(m): 1:18pm On Jul 23, 2022
Life without Christ is a useless and graceless one indeed..
Re: Ekiti Court Sentences Four To Death For Killing Monarch, Chief Sola Fatunla by Mamijoh(f): 1:25pm On Jul 23, 2022
adewumiopeyemi:
When last have they sentence someone to death and they actually kill them
Ask them ooh
Re: Ekiti Court Sentences Four To Death For Killing Monarch, Chief Sola Fatunla by Pelaiye2703(m): 1:34pm On Jul 23, 2022
God1000:
That's comeuppance, It's time to pay the Piper
I learnt a new grammar today.
Re: Ekiti Court Sentences Four To Death For Killing Monarch, Chief Sola Fatunla by PharmacyStore: 1:35pm On Jul 23, 2022
This is justice served
Re: Ekiti Court Sentences Four To Death For Killing Monarch, Chief Sola Fatunla by God1000(m): 1:36pm On Jul 23, 2022
Pelaiye2703:

I learnt a new grammar today.
lol, you are welcome
Re: Ekiti Court Sentences Four To Death For Killing Monarch, Chief Sola Fatunla by haidu: 1:46pm On Jul 23, 2022
see below

Re: Ekiti Court Sentences Four To Death For Killing Monarch, Chief Sola Fatunla by nick50(m): 1:47pm On Jul 23, 2022
Nobody will come here to support the man for killing one stupid chief that is fucking his wife but if na woman her fellow women will find a way to justify her action..this life sha!!
Re: Ekiti Court Sentences Four To Death For Killing Monarch, Chief Sola Fatunla by yusluvad(m): 1:54pm On Jul 23, 2022
Thanos5555:
cool

hmmm so one woman has killed two men( lover, husband to be executed and 3 other men) .

and will get married to someone else

my Brother in all your fearing, Fear Women
grin grin
Re: Ekiti Court Sentences Four To Death For Killing Monarch, Chief Sola Fatunla by yusluvad(m): 1:54pm On Jul 23, 2022
Justice
Re: Ekiti Court Sentences Four To Death For Killing Monarch, Chief Sola Fatunla by einsteine(m): 1:55pm On Jul 23, 2022
Gips:
Story story... Fake justice system in Nigeria... When did last did you hear in this country that someone was sentence to death and the said person was kill... Judiciary are the Major problem of this country. Fix the judicial system and fix Nigeria. Fake Judges, Fake Barrister, Fake Lawyers surrounded in Nigeria... Hahahahha

Go and apply for the job of executioner since you are so interested in killing.

People like you think punishment is the antidote to crime.

Portugal has abolished not just the death penalty, but also life imprisonment. Yet they don't have a crime rate as high as Nigeria's where people are sentenced to death for holding a broken bottle while stealing.

The death penalty is barbaric and defeats the purpose of judgement. That's why most countries do not execute even those sentenced to death. Let's not even talk about the mental toll and emotional repercussions on the lives and health of the executioners.
Re: Ekiti Court Sentences Four To Death For Killing Monarch, Chief Sola Fatunla by mywells: 1:59pm On Jul 23, 2022
In the voice of lil Wayne
I tell her, now going pop that pvssyy
for a real nigga, I already know life
is deep I still dig her, nigga is jealous
really I careless.

She started to pop it for a nigga and look back and told me baby is real, I ain't doubt you for a second I squeeze it and I can tell how it feels,I wish we can take off and go anywhere but baby you know
That deal she bad but baby she won't.
Re: Ekiti Court Sentences Four To Death For Killing Monarch, Chief Sola Fatunla by Lucas4903: 2:05pm On Jul 23, 2022
Re: Ekiti Court Sentences Four To Death For Killing Monarch, Chief Sola Fatunla by ariesbull: 2:34pm On Jul 23, 2022
Yoruba are the most respectful tribe... They respect their kings and don't kill them or burn their Palace.... Ekiti aren't pure yoruba
Re: Ekiti Court Sentences Four To Death For Killing Monarch, Chief Sola Fatunla by Cypress042(m): 2:48pm On Jul 23, 2022
Blackfire:
Where is Ekittti?
A state in Nigeria smiley
Re: Ekiti Court Sentences Four To Death For Killing Monarch, Chief Sola Fatunla by Framel: 4:01pm On Jul 23, 2022
Flukey:
Reward for evil. This nation seems to be polluted, perhaps it's the basic fundamental reasons for chaos, frauds, lost of lives and badlucks everywhere.

Could anyone assist transfer #200 to me so i could go remove my remaining 1k in my acct for guiding until tomorrow. Thank you so much #kisses.
2 2 6 4 1 1 3 7 8 8 u b a.

So how much do you have left in your keystone account?

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Court Sentences Four To Death For Killing Monarch, Chief Sola Fatunla by Murphyenemuwe: 4:33pm On Jul 23, 2022
Yes just one wrist watch. Obi's campaign has been built on pure lies and it won't stand
IboHausaYoruba:
Our currency can still bounce back if we are all OBIDIENT. Do you know Obi has just 2 cars?, just a single wrist watch and few pairs of shoe? Obi has always been prudent and highly principled, this is the type of man Nigeria needs, a man that can handle the economy with tight fist. Vote Peter Obi and Nigeria will get its status back in the league of great nations. Our health sector will be revived, jobs for teeming youth and corruption totally eradicated.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Court Sentences Four To Death For Killing Monarch, Chief Sola Fatunla by gloryman91: 4:54pm On Jul 23, 2022
Blackfire:
Where is Ekittti?

Capital city of San Francisco your village.
Re: Ekiti Court Sentences Four To Death For Killing Monarch, Chief Sola Fatunla by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jul 23, 2022
See wetin pussy cause cheesy
Re: Ekiti Court Sentences Four To Death For Killing Monarch, Chief Sola Fatunla by Enny2013(f): 5:09pm On Jul 23, 2022
How did d woman escape?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gunmen Kill 28-year-old Lagos Engineer After Robbing Mother (photo) / 25-year-old Ex UNILAG Student Stabs Father To Death In Lagos / Unknown Gunmen Kidnap Oba Benjamin Oso In Ekiti State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.