Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,405 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

See How I Make A Yummy Beef Shawarma At Home. Very Simple And Easy (Photos,Video - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See How I Make A Yummy Beef Shawarma At Home. Very Simple And Easy (Photos,Video (40506 Views)

How To Make Best Nigerian Chicken Shawarma At Home (Photos & Video) / How To make a Yummy Korean Egg Roll Omelette(wow) / Homemade Chicken And Beef Shawarma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See How I Make A Yummy Beef Shawarma At Home. Very Simple And Easy (Photos,Video by kenedy175(m): 5:33pm On Jul 23, 2022
I can't imagine eating foods like this without considering how healthy it is

1 Like

Re: See How I Make A Yummy Beef Shawarma At Home. Very Simple And Easy (Photos,Video by gloryhomemaker(f): 5:38pm On Jul 23, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
If you know you won't share all these foods with nairalanders, don't post it here again

Be calming down nah, am sharing the knowledge. Is it not something.
Re: See How I Make A Yummy Beef Shawarma At Home. Very Simple And Easy (Photos,Video by Munzy14(m): 5:40pm On Jul 23, 2022
gloryhomemaker:
This video shows a detailed delicious Beef Shawarma recipe at home. You can also learn how to make shawarma, a tasty beef wrap you and your family will enjoy. All details in the video.

Your taste bud will thank you when you give it varieties of healthy meals.

Ingredients:

Beef cuts
Cucumber
Cabbage
Carrots
Curry powder
Thyme leaves
Paprika powder
White pepper
Pepper(for extra spice)
Onions
Garlic
Ginger
Beef seasoning
Salt
Mayonnaise
Ketchup

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xSdAskDgHHo

Did you made the sharwama wrap at home, or you bought it?

1 Like

Re: See How I Make A Yummy Beef Shawarma At Home. Very Simple And Easy (Photos,Video by gloryhomemaker(f): 5:41pm On Jul 23, 2022
kenedy175:
I can't imagine eating foods like this without considering how healthy it is

If you make it yourself, you can determine how healthy you want it to be. Its mostly vegetables and meat.

3 Likes

Re: See How I Make A Yummy Beef Shawarma At Home. Very Simple And Easy (Photos,Video by gloryhomemaker(f): 5:42pm On Jul 23, 2022
Munzy14:

I bought it from Shoprite. This brand has the best taste compared to the others i have used.
Re: See How I Make A Yummy Beef Shawarma At Home. Very Simple And Easy (Photos,Video by RichAbujaGuy: 5:43pm On Jul 23, 2022
Nice one OP, but many of these ppl say they have an aversion to eating cow meat, I guess for ignorant political and tribal reasons.
Dem rather catch snakes and bush meat and parade it as a delicacy. grin

1 Like

Re: See How I Make A Yummy Beef Shawarma At Home. Very Simple And Easy (Photos,Video by izzy4shizzy(m): 5:48pm On Jul 23, 2022
Shawarma is one overrated food
Re: See How I Make A Yummy Beef Shawarma At Home. Very Simple And Easy (Photos,Video by yusluvad(m): 5:48pm On Jul 23, 2022
Nice one...

1 Like

Re: See How I Make A Yummy Beef Shawarma At Home. Very Simple And Easy (Photos,Video by do4luv14(m): 5:50pm On Jul 23, 2022
gloryhomemaker:

You are right. Cooking and baking is indeed a skill. The combination of these ingredients is what will give it a unique taste.

You can also alternate with other ingredients that best appeals to you.
Thank you.

I fit use Banana peel too
Re: See How I Make A Yummy Beef Shawarma At Home. Very Simple And Easy (Photos,Video by Omoslim26: 5:52pm On Jul 23, 2022
Op you are doing well grin grin
Add Nutmeg for better aroma.
In your sauce add milk and also a little tomato pasta to the meat.
You are doing great.
Shawarma is one of my special specials cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: See How I Make A Yummy Beef Shawarma At Home. Very Simple And Easy (Photos,Video by tunnex190: 5:54pm On Jul 23, 2022
gloryhomemaker:

Ok.
You have to have the ingredients first with Tortilla wrap (Shawarma bread) I got mine from Shoprite.
Cut the beef into little pieces, season it and marinate for about 30 minutes in the fridge.
As you wait, cut the cucumbers, grate the carrots (it makes it sweeter), cut the cabbage.
You can add other vegetables like lettuce, etc.
Then stir fry the beef with little vegetable oil till its well cooked and set aside.
Fry the sausages and also set aside.
Mix the amount of ketchup and mayonnaise you want together.
Then start filling the Tortilla with all the ingredients you've set aside and wrapping.
Place in a pan to seal the edges and warm it up a bit.

All details in the video.
Thank you.

Nice and well prepared but i kind of like mine with little lemon juice inside and probably stir fry the meat with cream. You should try it. It's very yummy

1 Like

Re: See How I Make A Yummy Beef Shawarma At Home. Very Simple And Easy (Photos,Video by Omoslim26: 5:54pm On Jul 23, 2022
Zonefree:

One of Nairaland numerous audio billionaires!

Enyia forget about billionaire you have to be very cautious about what comes and goes out of your mind.
Country hard country hard no means se man pikin no go fit jolliment shawarma 1500 grin
Bubu really do this Country shege sha grin grin

1 Like

Re: See How I Make A Yummy Beef Shawarma At Home. Very Simple And Easy (Photos,Video by Lookingback: 5:55pm On Jul 23, 2022
gloryhomemaker:
Happy beef shawarma weekend lalasticlala

Happy weekend everyone! Enjoy yourself.

Thanks. I will try this out, what will be the budget for 4 four people.

1 Like

Re: See How I Make A Yummy Beef Shawarma At Home. Very Simple And Easy (Photos,Video by Omoslim26: 5:56pm On Jul 23, 2022
gloryhomemaker:

I bought it from Shoprite. This brand has the best taste compared to the others i have used.

Please how much did you buy d shawarma bread per pack?

1 Like

Re: See How I Make A Yummy Beef Shawarma At Home. Very Simple And Easy (Photos,Video by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jul 23, 2022
gloryhomemaker:
This video shows a detailed delicious Beef Shawarma recipe at home. You can also learn how to make shawarma, a tasty beef wrap you and your family will enjoy. All details in the video.

Ingredients:

Beef cuts
Cucumber
Cabbage
Carrots
Curry powder
Thyme leaves
Paprika powder
White pepper
Pepper(for extra spice)
Onions
Garlic
Ginger
Beef seasoning
Salt
Mayonnaise
Ketchup

Look so appealing but my enemy grin
One bite = 2kg addition of body weight.

1 Like

Re: See How I Make A Yummy Beef Shawarma At Home. Very Simple And Easy (Photos,Video by seunayantokun(m): 6:03pm On Jul 23, 2022
If you know the dangers in 'beef-ing', you will run away from this and stand against fulani herdsmen terrorists and Buhari's water bill in the national assembly.
Re: See How I Make A Yummy Beef Shawarma At Home. Very Simple And Easy (Photos,Video by princeemmma(m): 6:07pm On Jul 23, 2022
I just dey hear shawarma, have never felt the tasted it

1 Like

Re: See How I Make A Yummy Beef Shawarma At Home. Very Simple And Easy (Photos,Video by Unrated900(m): 6:09pm On Jul 23, 2022
Rubbish
Re: See How I Make A Yummy Beef Shawarma At Home. Very Simple And Easy (Photos,Video by AngelicBeing: 6:09pm On Jul 23, 2022
Kudos to you Op cool

Meal suggestions for you @ Op, Na to prepare ASUN, Suya, liver gizzard sauce, Cow intestine and goat intestine pepper soup separately wink

1 Like

Re: See How I Make A Yummy Beef Shawarma At Home. Very Simple And Easy (Photos,Video by OgaDeyVex: 6:11pm On Jul 23, 2022
gloryhomemaker:

Ingredients:

Beef cuts
Cucumber
Cabbage
Carrots
Curry powder
Thyme leaves
Paprika powder
White pepper
Pepper(for extra spice)
Onions
Garlic
Ginger
Beef seasoning
Salt
Mayonnaise
Ketchup

How Much Does It Cost?

1 Like

Re: See How I Make A Yummy Beef Shawarma At Home. Very Simple And Easy (Photos,Video by sonnie10: 6:16pm On Jul 23, 2022
Another thing that could substitute or used along with mayonnaise is squash avocado with chili and olive oil .
I am interested in knowing how to make the wraps (the outer cover) from scratch.

2 Likes

Re: See How I Make A Yummy Beef Shawarma At Home. Very Simple And Easy (Photos,Video by Seniorwriter(m): 6:16pm On Jul 23, 2022
IntelChief:
Looks nice and am sure it tastes delicious too.
Weldone dear.
If you can, one of these days show us how to make starch and banga soup. Thanks
My Niger Delta brother spotted....the meal you mentioned is a life giver! Only Legends can testify.

@Seniorwriter

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See How I Make A Yummy Beef Shawarma At Home. Very Simple And Easy (Photos,Video by Nikkganc08(m): 6:27pm On Jul 23, 2022
gloryhomemaker:

Ingredients:

Beef cuts
Cucumber
Cabbage
Carrots
Curry powder
Thyme leaves
Paprika powder
White pepper
Pepper(for extra spice)
Onions
Garlic
Ginger
Beef seasoning
Salt
Mayonnaise
Ketchup

If its about food ...

I'd forever remain ur number one fan.

Who tastes all these stuffs u prepare?

Mehn...!!!

That person is enjoying ooo

1 Like

Re: See How I Make A Yummy Beef Shawarma At Home. Very Simple And Easy (Photos,Video by Belteshazzar1: 6:31pm On Jul 23, 2022
Mtcheeew
Re: See How I Make A Yummy Beef Shawarma At Home. Very Simple And Easy (Photos,Video by HeavenVGate: 6:38pm On Jul 23, 2022
gloryhomemaker:

Ingredients:

Beef cuts
Cucumber
Cabbage
Carrots
Curry powder
Thyme leaves
Paprika powder
White pepper
Pepper(for extra spice)
Onions
Garlic
Ginger
Beef seasoning
Salt
Mayonnaise
Ketchup

God! When I go jam better girl wey go fit cook me better things like this? I missed Helen embarassed embarassed embarassed I ran away and never pick her calls again when I sighted things her parents wan collect for marriage thing.. Goats, Palm oil , beer, 1.2m grin grin grin. I kuku ma dey my line go find one girl for Osogbo grin grin grin now I'm trapped and tied to this girl. I'm sad cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: See How I Make A Yummy Beef Shawarma At Home. Very Simple And Easy (Photos,Video by Mariangeles(f): 6:41pm On Jul 23, 2022
Munzy14:

Gini ka I kwe a juga? cheesy

1 Like

Re: See How I Make A Yummy Beef Shawarma At Home. Very Simple And Easy (Photos,Video by Mariangeles(f): 6:43pm On Jul 23, 2022
princeemmma:
I just dey hear shawarma, have never felt the tasted it

Try taste am naa. Even if na once, to at least know whether e worth the hype. YOLO you know? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: See How I Make A Yummy Beef Shawarma At Home. Very Simple And Easy (Photos,Video by kayperry: 6:46pm On Jul 23, 2022
gloryhomemaker:

Thank you sir. We keep trying to have a blissful home.

Wow !! i was just waiting for the grilling part cos the last time i tried behind someone's back, i used toasting machine buh didnt turn out well, i ate a sharwama that was leaking mayoniasse from top to bottom i have to hide the rest before someone use me shine grin

you are doing well

1 Like

Re: See How I Make A Yummy Beef Shawarma At Home. Very Simple And Easy (Photos,Video by kenedy175(m): 6:48pm On Jul 23, 2022
gloryhomemaker:

If you make it yourself, you can determine how healthy you want it to be. Its mostly vegetables and meat.

What about the mayonnaise?

1 Like

Re: See How I Make A Yummy Beef Shawarma At Home. Very Simple And Easy (Photos,Video by Munzy14(m): 6:49pm On Jul 23, 2022
Mariangeles:

Gini ka I kwe a juga? cheesy

Ka mmara na... cheesy

1 Like

Re: See How I Make A Yummy Beef Shawarma At Home. Very Simple And Easy (Photos,Video by Munzy14(m): 6:53pm On Jul 23, 2022
gloryhomemaker:

Okay...Nice one..

So it is obtained from shopping malls around.

Home made sharwama here I come. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Are You This Type Of Visitor/guest? / Governor Rochas Roasting Corn By The Roadside (Picture) / 5 Weird Animals Nigerians Eat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.