Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,464 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:43 PM

See How I Make A Yummy Beef Shawarma At Home. Very Simple And Easy (Photos,Video - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See How I Make A Yummy Beef Shawarma At Home. Very Simple And Easy (Photos,Video (40500 Views)

How To Make Best Nigerian Chicken Shawarma At Home (Photos & Video) / How To make a Yummy Korean Egg Roll Omelette(wow) / Homemade Chicken And Beef Shawarma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See How I Make A Yummy Beef Shawarma At Home. Very Simple And Easy (Photos,Video by Mariangeles(f): 6:57pm On Jul 23, 2022
Munzy14:

Ka mmara na... cheesy

O kwa I gbakeela? Okay.

Munzy14:

Okay...Nice one..

So it is obtained from shopping malls around.

Home made sharwama here I come. grin

O kwa "homemade shawarma here I come"?
Gbapuru ya nyara, I nu? Hahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: See How I Make A Yummy Beef Shawarma At Home. Very Simple And Easy (Photos,Video by luminouz(m): 6:57pm On Jul 23, 2022
gloryhomemaker:
This video shows a detailed delicious Beef Shawarma recipe at home. You can also learn how to make shawarma, a tasty beef wrap you and your family will enjoy. All details in the video.

Your taste bud will thank you when you give it varieties of healthy meals.

Ingredients:

Beef cuts
Cucumber
Cabbage
Carrots
Curry powder
Thyme leaves
Paprika powder
White pepper
Pepper(for extra spice)
Onions
Garlic
Ginger
Beef seasoning
Salt
Mayonnaise
Ketchup

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xSdAskDgHHo

You AGAIN!!!! grin grin

1 Like

Re: See How I Make A Yummy Beef Shawarma At Home. Very Simple And Easy (Photos,Video by DiomaKitchen: 6:58pm On Jul 23, 2022
Yummy yummy, this one na better enjoyment grin

1 Like

Re: See How I Make A Yummy Beef Shawarma At Home. Very Simple And Easy (Photos,Video by Mercury12(m): 7:00pm On Jul 23, 2022
HeavenVGate:

God! When I go jam better girl wey go fit cook me better things like this? I missed Helen embarassed embarassed embarassed I ran away and never pick her calls again when I sighted things her parents wan collect for marriage thing.. Goats, Palm oil , beer, 1.2m grin grin grin. I kuku ma dey my line go find one girl for Osogbo grin grin grin now I'm trapped and tied to this girl. I'm sad cry cry cry

Pele the lord is your strength cool

1 Like

Re: See How I Make A Yummy Beef Shawarma At Home. Very Simple And Easy (Photos,Video by Munzy14(m): 7:01pm On Jul 23, 2022
Mariangeles:

O kwa I gbakeela? Okay.

O kwa "homemade shawarma here I come"?
Gbapuru ya nyara, I nu? Hahahahahaha
Man must chop... cheesy

2 Likes

Re: See How I Make A Yummy Beef Shawarma At Home. Very Simple And Easy (Photos,Video by Golden057(m): 7:03pm On Jul 23, 2022
Everything there is how much

1 Like

Re: See How I Make A Yummy Beef Shawarma At Home. Very Simple And Easy (Photos,Video by princeemmma(m): 7:08pm On Jul 23, 2022
Mariangeles:

Try taste am naa. Even if na once, to at least know whether e worth the hype. YOLO you know? cheesy

lol grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: See How I Make A Yummy Beef Shawarma At Home. Very Simple And Easy (Photos,Video by RPG2020(m): 7:13pm On Jul 23, 2022
We don't eat this in Texas grin

2 Likes

Re: See How I Make A Yummy Beef Shawarma At Home. Very Simple And Easy (Photos,Video by colonelwealth(m): 8:06pm On Jul 23, 2022
gloryhomemaker:
This video shows a detailed delicious Beef Shawarma recipe at home. You can also learn how to make shawarma, a tasty beef wrap you and your family will enjoy. All details in the video.

Your taste bud will thank you when you give it varieties of healthy meals.

Ingredients:

Beef cuts no
Cucumber
Cabbage
Carrots
Curry powder
Thyme leaves
Paprika powder
White pepper
Pepper(for extra spice)
Onions
Garlic
Ginger
Beef seasoning
Salt
Mayonnaise
Ketchup

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xSdAskDgHHo

You too sabi...infact you be madam sabinus for kitchen affairs.

Well-done.

1 Like

Re: See How I Make A Yummy Beef Shawarma At Home. Very Simple And Easy (Photos,Video by gloryhomemaker(f): 8:09pm On Jul 23, 2022
Omoslim26:
Op you are doing well grin grin
Add Nutmeg for better aroma.
In your sauce add milk and also a little tomato pasta to the meat.
You are doing great.
Shawarma is one of my special specials cheesy grin

Thank you. I will keep that in mind.
Re: See How I Make A Yummy Beef Shawarma At Home. Very Simple And Easy (Photos,Video by gloryhomemaker(f): 8:11pm On Jul 23, 2022
tunnex190:

Nice and well prepared but i kind of like mine with little lemon juice inside and probably stir fry the meat with cream. You should try it. It's very yummy

Ok. I will stir frying the meat with cream. The lemon juice gives me kind of a sour taste.
Re: See How I Make A Yummy Beef Shawarma At Home. Very Simple And Easy (Photos,Video by gloryhomemaker(f): 8:13pm On Jul 23, 2022
Lookingback:

Thanks. I will try this out, what will be the budget for 4 four people.

About 5k, you should still have an excess of the major ingredients for next time.
Re: See How I Make A Yummy Beef Shawarma At Home. Very Simple And Easy (Photos,Video by gloryhomemaker(f): 8:14pm On Jul 23, 2022
Omoslim26:

Please how much did you buy d shawarma bread per pack?

1300, 8 pcs inside.
Re: See How I Make A Yummy Beef Shawarma At Home. Very Simple And Easy (Photos,Video by gloryhomemaker(f): 8:15pm On Jul 23, 2022
Ninisun:

Look so appealing but my enemy grin
One bite = 2kg addition of body weight.

Oh sorry about that. Try intermittent fasting. Works for everyone.
Re: See How I Make A Yummy Beef Shawarma At Home. Very Simple And Easy (Photos,Video by gloryhomemaker(f): 8:17pm On Jul 23, 2022
AngelicBeing:
Kudos to you Op cool

Meal suggestions for you @ Op, Na to prepare ASUN, Suya, liver gizzard sauce, Cow intestine and goat intestine pepper soup separately wink

Chaiii, only me? I have done cow intestine pepper soup before here.

I will see how I will do with the others.

1 Like

Re: See How I Make A Yummy Beef Shawarma At Home. Very Simple And Easy (Photos,Video by gloryhomemaker(f): 8:20pm On Jul 23, 2022
OgaDeyVex:

How Much Does It Cost?

Depends on how many people you are make for. With 6k you can make for 8 people and still have your mayonnaise and ketchup and other ingredient remaining.
Re: See How I Make A Yummy Beef Shawarma At Home. Very Simple And Easy (Photos,Video by gloryhomemaker(f): 8:21pm On Jul 23, 2022
sonnie10:
Another thing that could substitute or used along with mayonnaise is squash avocado with chili and olive oil .
I am interested in knowing how to make the wraps (the outer cover) from scratch.

Avocado with chilli and olive in wraps is amazing.
Re: See How I Make A Yummy Beef Shawarma At Home. Very Simple And Easy (Photos,Video by gloryhomemaker(f): 8:24pm On Jul 23, 2022
Nikkganc08:

If its about food ...

I'd forever remain ur number one fan.

Who tastes all these stuffs u prepare?

Mehn...!!!

That person is enjoying ooo

Thank you so much. Na my squad they finish the whole food. They don't like it when the video is taking longer sef.
Re: See How I Make A Yummy Beef Shawarma At Home. Very Simple And Easy (Photos,Video by gloryhomemaker(f): 8:27pm On Jul 23, 2022
kayperry:

Wow !! i was just waiting for the grilling part cos the last time i tried behind someone's back, i used toasting machine buh didnt turn out well, i ate a sharwama that was leaking mayoniasse from top to bottom i have to hide the rest before someone use me shine grin

you are doing well

grin grin grin

Abeg make nobody use you shine ooo. It's either it wasn't properly sealed or the wet filling was much.
Re: See How I Make A Yummy Beef Shawarma At Home. Very Simple And Easy (Photos,Video by gloryhomemaker(f): 8:29pm On Jul 23, 2022
kenedy175:

What about the mayonnaise?

You can skip it and use ripe Avocado and olive oil. Even only correct Avocado pear will give you a great taste.
Re: See How I Make A Yummy Beef Shawarma At Home. Very Simple And Easy (Photos,Video by gloryhomemaker(f): 8:31pm On Jul 23, 2022
luminouz:

You AGAIN!!!! grin grin

Na me oooo, we make the world a better place grin
Re: See How I Make A Yummy Beef Shawarma At Home. Very Simple And Easy (Photos,Video by Master2022: 8:31pm On Jul 23, 2022
Science teachers needed in Ejigbo, Lagos State. Please call 08131559208
Re: See How I Make A Yummy Beef Shawarma At Home. Very Simple And Easy (Photos,Video by gloryhomemaker(f): 8:32pm On Jul 23, 2022
DiomaKitchen:
Yummy yummy, this one na better enjoyment grin

Thank you Dioma my sister. You fit arrange am for oga ooo

1 Like

Re: See How I Make A Yummy Beef Shawarma At Home. Very Simple And Easy (Photos,Video by gloryhomemaker(f): 8:33pm On Jul 23, 2022
Golden057:
Everything there is how much

5k or more. Things don dey cost.
Re: See How I Make A Yummy Beef Shawarma At Home. Very Simple And Easy (Photos,Video by gloryhomemaker(f): 8:34pm On Jul 23, 2022
RPG2020:
We don't eat this in Texas grin

Eeehhhh... which Texas grin
Re: See How I Make A Yummy Beef Shawarma At Home. Very Simple And Easy (Photos,Video by gloryhomemaker(f): 8:36pm On Jul 23, 2022
colonelwealth:

You too sabi...infact you be madam sabinus for kitchen affairs.

Well-done.

Thank you jare. As things are skyrocketing, I have to make use of my kitchen skills cos eating out now is something else.

1 Like

Re: See How I Make A Yummy Beef Shawarma At Home. Very Simple And Easy (Photos,Video by sonnie10: 8:47pm On Jul 23, 2022
gloryhomemaker:

Eeehhhh... which Texas grin

It’s available. Food trucks have it for $8. Do you need recommendations?
Re: See How I Make A Yummy Beef Shawarma At Home. Very Simple And Easy (Photos,Video by DiomaKitchen: 8:48pm On Jul 23, 2022
gloryhomemaker:

Thank you Dioma my sister. You fit arrange am for oga ooo
Yesooh,, on ma mind..thanks for sharing sis..

1 Like

Re: See How I Make A Yummy Beef Shawarma At Home. Very Simple And Easy (Photos,Video by kayperry: 8:55pm On Jul 23, 2022
gloryhomemaker:

grin grin grin

Abeg make nobody use you shine ooo. It's either it wasn't properly sealed or the wet filling was much.

maybe it wasnt properly sealed, next time i will use saliva n gum it well, innovaton wink

buh is it ok to use toasting machine

1 Like

Re: See How I Make A Yummy Beef Shawarma At Home. Very Simple And Easy (Photos,Video by kenedy175(m): 8:59pm On Jul 23, 2022
gloryhomemaker:

You can skip it and use ripe Avocado and olive oil. Even only correct Avocado pear will give you a great taste.

This really looks like what I would want to try. Tasty!

1 Like

Re: See How I Make A Yummy Beef Shawarma At Home. Very Simple And Easy (Photos,Video by gloryhomemaker(f): 9:52pm On Jul 23, 2022
kayperry:

maybe it wasnt properly sealed, next time i will use saliva n gum it well, innovaton wink

buh is it ok to use toasting machine

Saliva shocked

Toast machine should work as long as you don't press it to cover cos the wrapping will burst.

You can easily use the same pot you used for the stir frying.
Re: See How I Make A Yummy Beef Shawarma At Home. Very Simple And Easy (Photos,Video by gloryhomemaker(f): 9:53pm On Jul 23, 2022
kenedy175:

This really looks like what I would want to try. Tasty!

Please try it and let's know how it came out for you.

Thank you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Are You This Type Of Visitor/guest? / Governor Rochas Roasting Corn By The Roadside (Picture) / 5 Weird Animals Nigerians Eat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.