Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,003 members, 7,835,398 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:37 AM

I’m Not Opposed To Peter Obi’s Presidential Ambition: Umahi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m Not Opposed To Peter Obi’s Presidential Ambition: Umahi (1423 Views)

BVAS: Adamu Says APC Is Not Opposed To New Electoral Technologies / South East Governors Forum Won’t Support Peter Obi Presidential Ambition- Umahi / El-Rufai: Northern Governors Ready To Confront Anyone Opposed To Ending Almajiri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m Not Opposed To Peter Obi’s Presidential Ambition: Umahi by Maxymilliano(m): 9:56am On Jul 23, 2022
Ebonyi Governor David Umahi says contrary to raging reports, he is not against the ambition of Peter Obi, the Labour Party presidential candidate.

Mr Umahi, the leader of the All Progressives Congress and Chairman of the South-East Governors Forum earlier this week said his state will not follow any other political agenda in the 2023 elections aside from voting for his party.

Mr Obi is the only president from the Igbo ethnic stock on the presidential ticket of a major political party in the 2023 elections. The region has not had a shot at the Nigerian presidency since the advent of the Fourth Republic.

Uchenna Orji, the information commissioner in Ebonyi said in a statement on Friday that Mr Umahi “deeply appreciates Obi’s courage in his campaign.”

Umahi never said that Obi was going nowhere and that he (Umahi) does not believe in the nation’s president of Igbo extraction,” he clarified. “The governor is a member of the All Progressives Congress and shall support the party in all their state and national elections as a good party man.

He believes that political party members should defend their parties during elections and people will freely vote for candidates of their choice,” the statement added.

(NAN)

https://gazettengr.com/im-not-opposed-to-peter-obis-presidential-ambition-umahi/?utm_source=ReviveOldPost&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=ReviveOldPost

The talk was deemed a jab at Mr Obi, a former governor of Anambra, who have been making sharp inroads in his native South-East since he picked the Labour party ticket.

Re: I’m Not Opposed To Peter Obi’s Presidential Ambition: Umahi by Bomboiy: 9:57am On Jul 23, 2022
No southeast politician alive will work against Peter Obi,them no born dem well. Body don tell Umahi him don humble.

Peter Obi is the choice of the people,he will win SE with a landslide.

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I’m Not Opposed To Peter Obi’s Presidential Ambition: Umahi by Cypress042(m): 9:58am On Jul 23, 2022
Re: I’m Not Opposed To Peter Obi’s Presidential Ambition: Umahi by Akacollins7: 9:59am On Jul 23, 2022
Fear of Obi cama

11 Likes

Re: I’m Not Opposed To Peter Obi’s Presidential Ambition: Umahi by Blackfire(m): 9:59am On Jul 23, 2022
Why is he talking like he is scared of Obi?

Fear fear mumu umahi

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’m Not Opposed To Peter Obi’s Presidential Ambition: Umahi by God1000(m): 10:01am On Jul 23, 2022
Your opposition won't change anything Mr governor

3 Likes

Re: I’m Not Opposed To Peter Obi’s Presidential Ambition: Umahi by Maxymilliano(m): 10:02am On Jul 23, 2022
Court judgement don humble Dave Umahi grin

2 Likes

Re: I’m Not Opposed To Peter Obi’s Presidential Ambition: Umahi by Ebubu3: 10:02am On Jul 23, 2022
your thread title is nowhere in what you boldened undecided he's still saying he'll support his party at all levels.

1 Like

Re: I’m Not Opposed To Peter Obi’s Presidential Ambition: Umahi by SmartPolician: 10:03am On Jul 23, 2022
Umahi should focus on saving his senate ticket and leave Obi out of his madness

10 Likes

Re: I’m Not Opposed To Peter Obi’s Presidential Ambition: Umahi by Kaiser20: 10:04am On Jul 23, 2022
Blackfire:

Fear fear mumu umahi
He is not scared of Obi, rather he is affirming the reality that so far, only Obi is a credible candidate to rescue Nigeria from APC 8 years of Damage.

7 Likes

Re: I’m Not Opposed To Peter Obi’s Presidential Ambition: Umahi by Saviourk: 10:04am On Jul 23, 2022
All these politicians always fond of speaking from the two sides of their mouth.
Re: I’m Not Opposed To Peter Obi’s Presidential Ambition: Umahi by Akurakambe(m): 10:05am On Jul 23, 2022
I don't know for other zones sha but no SE politician can work against Peter Obi candidacy. Peter Obi is no saint but he's like a 'god' here. I'm even seeing some opposition candidates(senate and rep) campaigning for Peter Obi presidency here.

I'm just imagining the bloc vote that will come from the SE for Peter Obi come 2023, this is a zone that ordinarily should've been PDP stronghold. Too bad for them.

Peter Obi is coming

10 Likes

Re: I’m Not Opposed To Peter Obi’s Presidential Ambition: Umahi by Wisetrue99: 10:05am On Jul 23, 2022
Don't tell us, show it with your actions
Re: I’m Not Opposed To Peter Obi’s Presidential Ambition: Umahi by Advocate500: 10:06am On Jul 23, 2022
Stupid man,they don't know when to keep quiet. The same man under PDP campaign against obi because he was not the one,mr party man ,were you in AD when you campaigned against obi in PDP? Today obi is in unknown party you are still worried about his ambition. If that is not envy ,i wonder what name to call it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’m Not Opposed To Peter Obi’s Presidential Ambition: Umahi by OnyeAshuaUru: 10:07am On Jul 23, 2022
Bomboiy:
No southeast politician alive will work against Peter Obi,them no born dem well. Body don tell Umahi him don humble.

Peter Obi is the choice of the people,he will win SE with a landslide.
And he will go ahead and win the general election and be elected the President of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: I’m Not Opposed To Peter Obi’s Presidential Ambition: Umahi by PaChukwudi44(m): 10:08am On Jul 23, 2022
Blackfire:

Fear fear mumu umahi
He will lose his senate seat should he campaign against Obi

5 Likes

Re: I’m Not Opposed To Peter Obi’s Presidential Ambition: Umahi by Chiboy419: 10:08am On Jul 23, 2022
Confession time
Blessing Time

2 Likes

Re: I’m Not Opposed To Peter Obi’s Presidential Ambition: Umahi by ExplorerReturns(m): 10:10am On Jul 23, 2022
He believes that political party members should defend their parties during elections and people will freely vote for candidates of their choice,” the statement added

End of discussion @bolded
Re: I’m Not Opposed To Peter Obi’s Presidential Ambition: Umahi by saintokwuluora(m): 10:13am On Jul 23, 2022
Nigerians need know that an average Igbo is not supporting Peter Obi simply because he is Igbo. After all Igbo aspirants like Dave Umahi, Pius Anyim, Orji Izor Kalu presented themselves even with their structure but they didn't get any support from Igbos. Peter Obi is tested and trusted. The first element of leadership is Trustworthiness and Peter Obi is first amongst equals.

6 Likes

Re: I’m Not Opposed To Peter Obi’s Presidential Ambition: Umahi by Creamypie(m): 10:13am On Jul 23, 2022
Mumu. With all the oversabi and ass licking, he do. Dey humble himself,knowing he's been deceived all along and now a political orphan. Presidency, u miss, Senate, you miss. You see your life? Obi is not an ibo project, but to try and rescue nigerians from these APC induced suffering.

3 Likes

Re: I’m Not Opposed To Peter Obi’s Presidential Ambition: Umahi by Lurdmax10: 10:14am On Jul 23, 2022
After receiving wotowoto from court .
Re: I’m Not Opposed To Peter Obi’s Presidential Ambition: Umahi by mycar: 10:16am On Jul 23, 2022
When it's your time, nothing can stop you
who God has blessed, no man can curse.
Re: I’m Not Opposed To Peter Obi’s Presidential Ambition: Umahi by Millimann: 10:17am On Jul 23, 2022
Who is Umahi for where Obi dey?
Re: I’m Not Opposed To Peter Obi’s Presidential Ambition: Umahi by WibusJaga: 10:17am On Jul 23, 2022

Umahi is sounding Obidient & Yusful to himself now. cheesy
Re: I’m Not Opposed To Peter Obi’s Presidential Ambition: Umahi by AgubataAkokwa: 10:30am On Jul 23, 2022
APC will lose Ebonyi and IMO states respectively. APC is on the verge of imploding after messing the zoo up.
The only solution now is to divide the zoo. All thanks to APC for making this dream a reality.
Re: I’m Not Opposed To Peter Obi’s Presidential Ambition: Umahi by Soulsymbol99: 10:52am On Jul 23, 2022
The name umahi will be dead after 2023. This I hv seen grin

1 Like

Re: I’m Not Opposed To Peter Obi’s Presidential Ambition: Umahi by jlinkd78(m): 10:57am On Jul 23, 2022
After bragging and lost out senatorial bid
Re: I’m Not Opposed To Peter Obi’s Presidential Ambition: Umahi by JoeNL22(m): 11:28am On Jul 23, 2022
Maxymilliano:

https://gazettengr.com/im-not-opposed-to-peter-obis-presidential-ambition-umahi/?utm_source=ReviveOldPost&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=ReviveOldPost

The talk was deemed a jab at Mr Obi, a former governor of Anambra, who have been making sharp inroads in his native South-East since he picked the Labour party ticket.

By FORCE of OBIDIENCE and by FIRE of YUS-FULNESS. Nigeria must be great again.
#GetYourPvc

1 Like

Re: I’m Not Opposed To Peter Obi’s Presidential Ambition: Umahi by techWriter3: 12:13pm On Jul 23, 2022
Re: I’m Not Opposed To Peter Obi’s Presidential Ambition: Umahi by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jul 23, 2022
Blackfire:

Fear fear mumu umahi
He is scared of IPOD.
Re: I’m Not Opposed To Peter Obi’s Presidential Ambition: Umahi by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jul 23, 2022
Akurakambe:
I don't know for other zones sha but no SE politician can work against Peter Obi candidacy. Peter Obi is no saint but he's like a 'god' here. I'm even seeing some opposition candidates(senate and rep) campaigning for Peter Obi presidency here.

I'm just imagining the bloc vote that will come from the SE for Peter Obi come 2023, this is a zone that ordinarily should've been PDP stronghold. Too bad for them.

Peter Obi is coming
Just leave it to your imagination, 2023 is not far and reality would set in.
Re: I’m Not Opposed To Peter Obi’s Presidential Ambition: Umahi by Xbobtage: 12:17pm On Jul 23, 2022
typing

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking: Robbery At Nkwo Enugwu Ukwu By Unknown Gunmen / Oh! Look @ The Beautiful Village Of Anam In Anambra State Is Under Water!!!! / Tinubu Thugs Should Be Careful Yugoslavia Scenario May Play Out In 2023.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.