Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,365 members, 7,819,315 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

Breaking: Robbery At Nkwo Enugwu Ukwu By Unknown Gunmen - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: Robbery At Nkwo Enugwu Ukwu By Unknown Gunmen (1409 Views)

Soludo Commissions Dozie Nwankwo Centre For Development & ICT In Enugwu Ukwu / Traders On The Run As Unknown Gunmen Appear At Nkwo Umunze Market, Anambra / Sit at home unknown gunmen destroy cars at Nkwo Inyi market - VIDEO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking: Robbery At Nkwo Enugwu Ukwu By Unknown Gunmen by Awka360: 7:23pm On Oct 11, 2022
There was a serious robbery this evening at Nkwo Enugukwu same area Senator Ifeanyi Ubah was attacked last month. Gunmen robbed traders around the market area and carted away so many bikes. Curently security forces have been mounted at strategic areas around Enugukwu.

Since the emergence of Ipob activities the life in the southeast has never remained the same for the once peaceful region. Masked Gunmen now parade some local Govts and snatching cars,bikes and personal belongings of harmless individuals.

There’s currently killings and kidnappings and robberies at gunpoints by masked men who are believed to be supporters of the outlawed group.

Southeast where are we going to?

Mynd44 Lalasticlala Seun

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Robbery At Nkwo Enugwu Ukwu By Unknown Gunmen by TheboyGhost(m): 7:46pm On Oct 11, 2022
So what business does IPOB have with Robbery?

Before IPOB there has been bank robberies, bag snatching, phone robberies, bullion van robberies and ETC in Igbo land.... Why is it different now?

Y'all just funny grin

Very very funny People!!!

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Breaking: Robbery At Nkwo Enugwu Ukwu By Unknown Gunmen by Dikegodspower(m): 8:05pm On Oct 11, 2022
Please take ipob out of your cheap and unfounded hallucinations

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Breaking: Robbery At Nkwo Enugwu Ukwu By Unknown Gunmen by Ndibunna: 8:07pm On Oct 11, 2022
TheboyGhost:

Before IPOB there has been bank robberies, bag snatching, phone robberies, bullion van robberies and ETC in Igbo land.... Why is it different now?

Y'all just funny grin

Igbos are responsible

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Robbery At Nkwo Enugwu Ukwu By Unknown Gunmen by owobokiri(m): 8:12pm On Oct 11, 2022
Awka360:
There was a serious robbery this evening at Nkwo Enugukwu same area Denator Ifeanyi Ubah was attacked last month. Gunmen robbed traders around the market area and carted away so many bikes. Curently security forces have been mounted at strategic areas around Enugukwu.

Since the emergence of Ipob activities the life in the southeast has never remained the same for the once peaceful region. Masked Gunmen now parade some local BOBY’s and snatching cars,bikes and personal belongings of harmless individuals.

There’s currently killings and kidnappings and robberies at gunpoints by masked men who are believed to be supporters of the outlawed group.

Mynd44 Lalasticlala Seun
So every armed robbery attack in the East these days must be blamed on IPOB?
Before IPOB-ESN, there were nothing like Armed robbery, kidnappings or murders in the whole East? Why the desperation to tie these barefaced robberies with a freedom fighting group?
You are intentionally this dense or you just want to sound unfortunate for the fun of it?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking: Robbery At Nkwo Enugwu Ukwu By Unknown Gunmen by ipobcannibals: 8:14pm On Oct 11, 2022
owobokiri:

Somevery armed robbery attack in the East these days must be blamed on IPOB?
Before IPOB-ESN, there were nothing like Armed robbery, kidnappings or murders in the whole East? Why the desperation to tie these barefaced robberies with a freedom fighting group?
You are intentionally this dense or you just want to sound unfortunate for the fun of it?
brainless ipog bingo! You and your hunchback suplim reader go soon kpai before president Buhari leaves office

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Robbery At Nkwo Enugwu Ukwu By Unknown Gunmen by tuborme: 8:15pm On Oct 11, 2022
you mean Simon Ekpa/APC version of IPOB
Re: Breaking: Robbery At Nkwo Enugwu Ukwu By Unknown Gunmen by owobokiri(m): 8:19pm On Oct 11, 2022
ipobcannibals:
brainless ipog bingo! You and your hunchback suplim reader go soon kpai before president Buhari leaves office
You have been saying that since the last 8 years and we are still here watching you languish to death under Buharis maladministration, you miserable wretch.
Say something new.
Everyday IPOB this, IPOB that..
Them take IPOB swear for you?
IPOB Kee u dia

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Robbery At Nkwo Enugwu Ukwu By Unknown Gunmen by TheboyGhost(m): 8:20pm On Oct 11, 2022
Ndibunna:

Igbos are responsible

For every robbery in Igbo land right now?
Re: Breaking: Robbery At Nkwo Enugwu Ukwu By Unknown Gunmen by PandoraObi: 8:21pm On Oct 11, 2022
Ok
Re: Breaking: Robbery At Nkwo Enugwu Ukwu By Unknown Gunmen by gidgiddy: 8:30pm On Oct 11, 2022
Awka360:
There was a serious robbery this evening at Nkwo Enugukwu same area Denator Ifeanyi Ubah was attacked last month. Gunmen robbed traders around the market area and carted away so many bikes. Curently security forces have been mounted at strategic areas around Enugukwu.

Since the emergence of Ipob activities the life in the southeast has never remained the same for the once peaceful region. Masked Gunmen now parade some local BOBY’s and snatching cars,bikes and personal belongings of harmless individuals.

Mynd44 Lalasticlala Seun

There are robberies in every part of Nigeria, it is not something that started with IPOB

If you have any evidence that IPOB is involved in violence and robberies, present it for the world to see or go and sleep

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Robbery At Nkwo Enugwu Ukwu By Unknown Gunmen by shortIGBOman: 8:35pm On Oct 11, 2022
Peter Obi's IPOB supporters at work grin

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking: Robbery At Nkwo Enugwu Ukwu By Unknown Gunmen by Awka360: 8:39pm On Oct 11, 2022
gidgiddy:

There are robberies in every part of Nigeria, it is not something that started with IPOB

If you have any evidence that IPOB is involved in violence and robberies, present it for the world to see or go and sleep

You’re always defending criminals. Are u a criminal?

Gunmen and cultists are doing what their lord instructed them to do. Kill zoo security agents and steal from ndigbo. We are clapping for Nnamdi Kanu and his Biafra stooges like you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Robbery At Nkwo Enugwu Ukwu By Unknown Gunmen by Afamed: 8:40pm On Oct 11, 2022
I have to be very careful next time I am driving towards these areas: Abagana, Eze Alias, Enugu ukwu, Eze cike,Onyegwu,, Obi boys have really taken over. Tomorow, the Pandora fraud will tell us, that they are innocent boys, who are fighting for their rights

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Robbery At Nkwo Enugwu Ukwu By Unknown Gunmen by Peterobiisathie(f): 8:40pm On Oct 11, 2022
Peter Pandora Obituary's supporters on the loose

10 Likes

Re: Breaking: Robbery At Nkwo Enugwu Ukwu By Unknown Gunmen by Ndibunna: 8:49pm On Oct 11, 2022
TheboyGhost:

For every robbery in Igbo land right now?

Igbos are responsible and they have always been. The whole insecurity in SE was causes by Igbos. Ejilom Igbo agwa ya Onye ocha unless you are still suffering from truth syndrome.

The whole syndicate cakked Ipob and her leadership are all criminals.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Robbery At Nkwo Enugwu Ukwu By Unknown Gunmen by tiger28: 8:52pm On Oct 11, 2022
When a Policeman was killed by UGM yesterday, many ibos were rejoicing on NL........

NOW they EXPECT security forces to protect them and to apprehend these Robbers??

Ibos no get Brain!!!
Re: Breaking: Robbery At Nkwo Enugwu Ukwu By Unknown Gunmen by paramakina202: 9:00pm On Oct 11, 2022
TheboyGhost:

Y'all just funny grin

The hungry ESN/UGM they camped in the bush without food or provision but armed them with AK47 is serious a threat to Igbo society.
Nnamdi Kanu formed an organised criminal gang in Igboland in the name of Biafra agitation.
Since the creation of ESN in 2020 insecurity have worsened and Igboland have been turned into animal farm by this savages.
So IPOB have everything to do with it.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Robbery At Nkwo Enugwu Ukwu By Unknown Gunmen by gidgiddy: 9:04pm On Oct 11, 2022
Awka360:

Gunmen and cultists are doing what their lord instructed them to do. Kill zoo security agents and steal from ndigbo. We are clapping for Nnamdi Kanu and his Biafra stooges like you.

So no proof that IPOB is involved in violence except baseless accusations? Thats what I thought

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Robbery At Nkwo Enugwu Ukwu By Unknown Gunmen by TheboyGhost(m): 9:14pm On Oct 11, 2022
paramakina202:

The hungry ESN/UGM they camped in the bush without food or provision but armed them with AK47 is serious a threat to Igbo society.
Nnamdi Kanu formed an organised criminal gang in Igboland in the name of Biafra agitation.
Since the creation of ESN in 2020 insecurity have worsened and Igboland have been turned into animal farm by this savages.

grin grin

Overgrown Chicken Brain!!!

Igboland is calm and I repeat Calm Mr man. I do not know where your imaginary animal farm exist Oga, no dey over cap nonsense for this place.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Robbery At Nkwo Enugwu Ukwu By Unknown Gunmen by paramakina202: 9:17pm On Oct 11, 2022
TheboyGhost:

grin grin

Overgrown Chicken Brain!!!

Igboland is calm and I repeat Calm Mr man. I do not know where your imaginary animal farm exist Oga, no dey over cap nonsense for this place.

Come beat me na grin
Igboland is only calm for UGM savages.
https://www.nairaland.com/7377315/soldiers-lament-killing-colleagues-oji/6#117479331

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Robbery At Nkwo Enugwu Ukwu By Unknown Gunmen by TheboyGhost(m): 9:19pm On Oct 11, 2022
Ndibunna:

Igbos are responsible and they have always been. The whole insecurity in SE was causes by Igbos. Ejilom Igbo agwa ya Onye ocha unless you are still suffering from truth syndrome.

The whole syndicate cakked Ipob and her leadership are all criminals.

grin grin
It's easy to tell the home based Igbos here and also easy to dedicate the Fake Igbos throwing propagandas up and down.

Ya Gazie n' Ofor Nna!!!!

Ya di kwaraghi ka E si chere Ala Igbo Mpa, I am done witt you.

But I repeat Ala Igbo is calm and Good, it's only An Animal farm cause the Enemies of the People are getting their share of wickedness Equally.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Robbery At Nkwo Enugwu Ukwu By Unknown Gunmen by TheboyGhost(m): 9:23pm On Oct 11, 2022
paramakina202:

Come beat me na grin
Igboland is only calm for UGM savages.
https://www.nairaland.com/7377315/soldiers-lament-killing-colleagues-oji/6#117479331

Kid, I never threatened anyone or ever mentioned in all my post on nairaland of me violating anyone angry

I can't come and beat you.... You are very much right about it boy but be very careful people you mess with.... Your mother still needs you breathing properly and I also believe you understand what I mean.
Re: Breaking: Robbery At Nkwo Enugwu Ukwu By Unknown Gunmen by paramakina202: 9:30pm On Oct 11, 2022
TheboyGhost:

Kid, I never threatened anyone or ever mentioned in all my post on nairaland of me violating anyone angry

I can't come and beat you.... You are very much right about it boy but be very careful people you mess with.... Your mother still needs you breathing properly and I also believe you understand what I mean.

I read through your veiled threat and if saying the truth is what you meant by messing with people I will continue messing with them until their reign of terror comes to an end.I have no respect for bandits and anthropophagists.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Robbery At Nkwo Enugwu Ukwu By Unknown Gunmen by Ndibunna: 9:36pm On Oct 11, 2022
TheboyGhost:

grin grin
It's easy to tell the home based Igbos here and also easy to dedicate the Fake Igbos throwing propagandas up and down.

Ya Gazie n' Ofor Nna!!!!

Ya di kwaraghi ka E si chere Ala Igbo Mpa, I am done witt you.

But I repeat Ala Igbo is calm and Good, it's only An Animal farm cause the Enemies of the People are getting their share of wickedness Equally.

Home base bye bye. My state is Anambra and that's the base I care about. Others are none of my business.

Have a nice day with your terrorism support tendencies.
Re: Breaking: Robbery At Nkwo Enugwu Ukwu By Unknown Gunmen by goodnessme1(f): 10:10pm On Oct 11, 2022
Every fo0l want to talk against Ipob.

One million boy are also Ipob.

Umu Ekwensu.
Re: Breaking: Robbery At Nkwo Enugwu Ukwu By Unknown Gunmen by goodnessme1(f): 10:12pm On Oct 11, 2022
ipobcannibals:
Before then you most have been deleted by your brothers.
Re: Breaking: Robbery At Nkwo Enugwu Ukwu By Unknown Gunmen by goodnessme1(f): 10:14pm On Oct 11, 2022
Awka360:

Trash
Re: Breaking: Robbery At Nkwo Enugwu Ukwu By Unknown Gunmen by KingKO22: 10:17pm On Oct 11, 2022
Enjoyment for all Ndi Nyamirin grin

Let the killing and destruction continue.

If this had happen in IMO the children of 8 and frustration would have blame it on Uzodima.

Let see who they will blame now.

MNK is the best thing to happen to SadEast grin

Re: Breaking: Robbery At Nkwo Enugwu Ukwu By Unknown Gunmen by goodnessme1(f): 10:21pm On Oct 11, 2022
tiger28:
When a Policeman was killed by UGM yesterday, many ibos were rejoicing on NL........

NOW they EXPECT security forces to protect them and to apprehend these Robbers??

Ibos no get Brain!!!
Who need protection of your nigeria Terrorists security?

The fact remains that the dumbest Igbo man is wiser than the wisest man in your tribe.
Re: Breaking: Robbery At Nkwo Enugwu Ukwu By Unknown Gunmen by goodnessme1(f): 10:25pm On Oct 11, 2022
paramakina202:

We Igbos still love Kanu and Ipob only enemies of Igbos are crying as if they care but their main reason for crying is because the Nigeria Terrorist security killing innocent Igbos which gives them joy,now the Terrorists can die too.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Robbery At Nkwo Enugwu Ukwu By Unknown Gunmen by stanluiz(m): 10:48pm On Oct 11, 2022
Soludo should order the Vigilantes and JTF to declare manhunt and hunt down those Criminals.

He not relax. The people of Enugu ukwu should coporate with the security forces.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Electronic Transmission Not Mandated In Electoral ACT- Senate President / Peter Obi, Abure Arrive Court Early ( Pictures) / Omokri To Obidients: Your Crying Won’t Be Ariwoola At Supreme But “Ariwo Mogbe!”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.