Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,895 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:53 PM

Moment Two Staff Of An Eatery In Amsterdam Recognised A 'disguised' Davido - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Moment Two Staff Of An Eatery In Amsterdam Recognised A 'disguised' Davido (66749 Views)

Moment Two Staff Of An Eatery In Amsterdam Recognised A 'disguised' Davido / Flavour And Sandra Okagbue In Amsterdam For Shopping / Sound Sultan Disguised In Monkey Costume To Headies Awards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Moment Two Staff Of An Eatery In Amsterdam Recognised A 'disguised' Davido by philme87: 10:38am On Jul 23, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23UzTu4PixI

A video showing how excited two Nigerian women who work in an eatery in Amsterdam were, when they recognized singer, Davido, after he came to their workplace to purchase some food, has been shared online.

The women couldn't hide their joy in meeting the singer as they shouted in excitement.

Watch the heartwarming video below;

https://youtube.com/shorts/23UzTu4PixI?feature=share

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Moment Two Staff Of An Eatery In Amsterdam Recognised A 'disguised' Davido by Painintheass221: 10:55am On Jul 23, 2022
Ngn

Omo FTC since 2020. I dedicate this FTC TO MR. PETER OBI.

140 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Moment Two Staff Of An Eatery In Amsterdam Recognised A 'disguised' Davido by Painintheass221: 10:56am On Jul 23, 2022
The tip go be big

Also second to comment. I dedicate this STC to lizardbbqgrillz. Keep kicking ass baby lizzy.

81 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moment Two Staff Of An Eatery In Amsterdam Recognised A 'disguised' Davido by Thanos5555: 11:49am On Jul 23, 2022

third to comment, this is the farthest i can go guys.

i have tried to get first comment for years and this is my closest, please let me celebrate this position abeg

please moderator play for me
Nigeria heading for chinese slave trade in the year 2050

by Ronaldo and Nicki Minaj

lyrics for those who dont know the song

nigeria nigeria nigeria.
loan, fucking loan, i mean fucking loan
borrowing from china to pay salaries
sold NIGER HYDRO dam to Chinese
selling, selling selling
stealing stealing the loans you borrow.
Naira Naira falling....
meaning you wwont be able to pay back cos if interest rate.
meaning you will sell some states like lagos
and sell some families to export back to china to pay the money money

202 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Moment Two Staff Of An Eatery In Amsterdam Recognised A 'disguised' Davido by mistercardinal(m): 11:49am On Jul 23, 2022
Being star struck�

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moment Two Staff Of An Eatery In Amsterdam Recognised A 'disguised' Davido by iiifedimma(f): 11:49am On Jul 23, 2022
Please let's support honourable Peter obi for the president's of federal Republic of Nigeria, we are tired of those thief's now,

Without a tribalism and nepotism any sane Nigerian know it's only someone like Peter obi that can now rescue Nigeria from total collapsing, but seriously some ethnic bigot people will just still prefer to hav their own man at the affairs of the country either he is capable or not than to go for what could have been the best solution to all nigerian's current problems, #ObiDatti2023 is certain

81 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Moment Two Staff Of An Eatery In Amsterdam Recognised A 'disguised' Davido by Sulaimon123(m): 11:50am On Jul 23, 2022
Davido na there mate

3 Likes

Re: Moment Two Staff Of An Eatery In Amsterdam Recognised A 'disguised' Davido by Joezinho: 11:50am On Jul 23, 2022
Davido is the most loved African artist..

He is more than an artist...To me he is more than just a legendary musician,he is everything that is inspiring. .

Everything is not argument or stanship but just fact..

409 Likes 93 Shares

Re: Moment Two Staff Of An Eatery In Amsterdam Recognised A 'disguised' Davido by PavillionEnergy: 11:50am On Jul 23, 2022
grin

Publicity stunt.
Always trying to stay in the news headlines.

20 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Moment Two Staff Of An Eatery In Amsterdam Recognised A 'disguised' Davido by RichDad1(m): 11:50am On Jul 23, 2022
Good for them. They will surely drop something hooge wink

8 Likes

Re: Moment Two Staff Of An Eatery In Amsterdam Recognised A 'disguised' Davido by ezenwaforj: 11:50am On Jul 23, 2022
philme87:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23UzTu4PixI

A video showing how excited two Nigerian women who work in an eatery in Amsterdam were, when they recognized singer, Davido, after he came to their workplace to purchase some food, has been shared online.

The women couldn't hide their joy in meeting the singer as they shouted in excitement.

Watch the heartwarming video below;

https://youtube.com/shorts/23UzTu4PixI?feature=share

Not everything should be news on Nairaland[sup][/sup]

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Moment Two Staff Of An Eatery In Amsterdam Recognised A 'disguised' Davido by DukeJoe17: 11:50am On Jul 23, 2022
OBO
Re: Moment Two Staff Of An Eatery In Amsterdam Recognised A 'disguised' Davido by grandstar(m): 11:50am On Jul 23, 2022
Nice
Re: Moment Two Staff Of An Eatery In Amsterdam Recognised A 'disguised' Davido by updatechange(m): 11:50am On Jul 23, 2022
Sharp guy he quickly dodged the girls arms... Inyanma.

Looks dirty, sweaty and smelling grin
Re: Moment Two Staff Of An Eatery In Amsterdam Recognised A 'disguised' Davido by heartleboy: 11:50am On Jul 23, 2022
Love d guy
Re: Moment Two Staff Of An Eatery In Amsterdam Recognised A 'disguised' Davido by Fasindo: 11:51am On Jul 23, 2022
shocked

My pikin dey abroad

So these one dey Armsterndam they serve food for mama put.

My pikin dey abroad
My Aunty dey abroad
My Sister dey abroad
Na e be this.

If u japa, no japa go dey serve food for mama put.

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Moment Two Staff Of An Eatery In Amsterdam Recognised A 'disguised' Davido by kiiingemmy(m): 11:51am On Jul 23, 2022
sad Do You download Movies from Netnaija and you are tired of the ads/pop ups?

Just visit https://thenetnaija.me to download your movies without the pop up ads

It takes you to straight download.

1 Like

Re: Moment Two Staff Of An Eatery In Amsterdam Recognised A 'disguised' Davido by Nobody: 11:51am On Jul 23, 2022
Hmmm

Re: Moment Two Staff Of An Eatery In Amsterdam Recognised A 'disguised' Davido by Lovenorth: 11:51am On Jul 23, 2022
Staged

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Moment Two Staff Of An Eatery In Amsterdam Recognised A 'disguised' Davido by joeyswift(m): 11:51am On Jul 23, 2022
This is how we all recognized Obi and Datti as our next president and vice

31 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Moment Two Staff Of An Eatery In Amsterdam Recognised A 'disguised' Davido by Nobody: 11:51am On Jul 23, 2022
Davido na baba o.

1 Like

Re: Moment Two Staff Of An Eatery In Amsterdam Recognised A 'disguised' Davido by Nonexisting: 11:51am On Jul 23, 2022
My daughter dey obodo oyibo in Amsterdam. Na im be this? Odi egwu.

6 Likes

Re: Moment Two Staff Of An Eatery In Amsterdam Recognised A 'disguised' Davido by Sabadon(m): 11:51am On Jul 23, 2022
Papa imade, papa ifeanyi grin
Re: Moment Two Staff Of An Eatery In Amsterdam Recognised A 'disguised' Davido by GeneralPula: 11:51am On Jul 23, 2022
PavillionEnergy:
grin

Publicity stunt.
Always trying to stay in the news headlines.

It’s not..

Davido and and his guy went to buy food. He disguised and he even covered up with his hoody. They’ve bought it and just when he was about to leave, that bursty lady was able to recognized him outside Macdonald’s..

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Moment Two Staff Of An Eatery In Amsterdam Recognised A 'disguised' Davido by Kingcalls: 11:52am On Jul 23, 2022
OBO is actually the best celeb in Nigeria...man with a heart of gold but still hated

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Moment Two Staff Of An Eatery In Amsterdam Recognised A 'disguised' Davido by Nobody: 11:52am On Jul 23, 2022
Lovenorth:
Staged

Yes, STAGED since it is about a Yoruba, the Fulani Asslicker. Hatred of Yoruba don eat your innards finish. Yoruba wey Baba God don take go higher level. Dey there, Afghaneastern.

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Moment Two Staff Of An Eatery In Amsterdam Recognised A 'disguised' Davido by Sunnydoo: 11:52am On Jul 23, 2022
Funny and interesting moment. Davido was recharging his stomach.
Re: Moment Two Staff Of An Eatery In Amsterdam Recognised A 'disguised' Davido by Hndrrxxx(m): 11:52am On Jul 23, 2022
B
Re: Moment Two Staff Of An Eatery In Amsterdam Recognised A 'disguised' Davido by Joshmoore(m): 11:52am On Jul 23, 2022
Davido is such a sweet soul, just like Peter Obi

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Moment Two Staff Of An Eatery In Amsterdam Recognised A 'disguised' Davido by Nobody: 11:52am On Jul 23, 2022
Lolz.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos Of The Kupe Boy, Jimseuh That Juliet Ibrahim Is Giving The 'Green Light' / Toolz Asks Sheyi Shay For Undies,after Posting Pics Of Dress Revelaing Tits&bums / Funmi Wellington: Banky W's Brother (Younger)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.