Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,506 members, 7,823,187 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

Moment Two Staff Of An Eatery In Amsterdam Recognised A 'disguised' Davido - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Moment Two Staff Of An Eatery In Amsterdam Recognised A 'disguised' Davido (66770 Views)

Moment Two Staff Of An Eatery In Amsterdam Recognised A 'disguised' Davido / Flavour And Sandra Okagbue In Amsterdam For Shopping / Sound Sultan Disguised In Monkey Costume To Headies Awards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moment Two Staff Of An Eatery In Amsterdam Recognised A 'disguised' Davido by twilliamx(m): 12:14pm On Jul 23, 2022
Thanos5555:

third to comment, this is the farthest i can go guys.

i have tried to get first comment for years and this is my closest, please let me celebrate this position abeg

please moderator play for me
Nigeria heading for chinese slave trade in the year 2050

by Ronaldo and Nicki Minaj

grin grin
Re: Moment Two Staff Of An Eatery In Amsterdam Recognised A 'disguised' Davido by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jul 23, 2022
PavillionEnergy:
grin

Publicity stunt.
Always trying to stay in the news headlines.
Publicity stunt say your sisters no go do worse if them see Davido.

Dey lie give yourself
Re: Moment Two Staff Of An Eatery In Amsterdam Recognised A 'disguised' Davido by 007Marvel(m): 12:15pm On Jul 23, 2022
Fasindo:
shocked

My pikin dey abroad

So these one dey Armsterndam they serve food for mama put.

My pikin dey abroad
My Aunty dey abroad
My Sister dey abroad
Na e be this.

If u japa, no japa go dey serve food for mama put.

Oga abi madam STFU, they still pay more than most jobs in Nigeria,na bank u won talk, na teacher abi na doctor

2 Likes

Re: Moment Two Staff Of An Eatery In Amsterdam Recognised A 'disguised' Davido by bonnyhope: 12:17pm On Jul 23, 2022
Well planned
Re: Moment Two Staff Of An Eatery In Amsterdam Recognised A 'disguised' Davido by Ameduedwin: 12:17pm On Jul 23, 2022
mistercardinal:
Being star struck�
s nah so
Re: Moment Two Staff Of An Eatery In Amsterdam Recognised A 'disguised' Davido by OtunbaStixx23: 12:18pm On Jul 23, 2022
Fasindo:
shocked

My pikin dey abroad

My pikin dey abroad
My Aunty dey abroad
My Sister dey abroad
Na e be this.

Are u better than them... Dat girl will feed u till u grow old

1 Like

Re: Moment Two Staff Of An Eatery In Amsterdam Recognised A 'disguised' Davido by Focusmind: 12:20pm On Jul 23, 2022
Fasindo:
shocked

My pikin dey abroad

My pikin dey abroad
My Aunty dey abroad
My Sister dey abroad
Na e be this.

Very bad mentality. Typical Nigerian you are. See your wack reasoning??
You better drop this perceptions and attitudes towards Nigerians living and earning legitimate incomes abroad. There is dignity in labour abroad.

2 Likes

Re: Moment Two Staff Of An Eatery In Amsterdam Recognised A 'disguised' Davido by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jul 23, 2022
planetx:
The vast majority of Nigerians living abroad are just living average lives, the chances of most them becoming wealthy are slim to none.
That’s the human race. Most people are living average lives, only 1percent of the world is wealthy.

1 Like

Re: Moment Two Staff Of An Eatery In Amsterdam Recognised A 'disguised' Davido by Tobidarker02: 12:21pm On Jul 23, 2022
Fasindo:
shocked

My pikin dey abroad

My pikin dey abroad
My Aunty dey abroad
My Sister dey abroad
Na e be this.

You are so senseless

1 Like

Re: Moment Two Staff Of An Eatery In Amsterdam Recognised A 'disguised' Davido by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jul 23, 2022
sukkot:
ahhh man i remember my days in amsterdam. i swear i have been everywhere grin grin. debauchery in show glass and weed coffee houses.
Weed coffee houses?? You mean heaven?

I’m definitely ending up in Canada or The Netherlands.
Re: Moment Two Staff Of An Eatery In Amsterdam Recognised A 'disguised' Davido by thatigboman1: 12:25pm On Jul 23, 2022
PavillionEnergy:
grin

Publicity stunt.
after he chased drug lord #EscoBAT away from Iragbiji
Re: Moment Two Staff Of An Eatery In Amsterdam Recognised A 'disguised' Davido by Konjiboii: 12:26pm On Jul 23, 2022
No be just yesterday him dey osun na na na now him don enter Amsterdam to go blao
Re: Moment Two Staff Of An Eatery In Amsterdam Recognised A 'disguised' Davido by Amotekun777: 12:26pm On Jul 23, 2022
GeneralPula:

It’s not..

Davido and and his guy went to buy food. He disguised and he even covered up with his hoody. They’ve bought it and just when he was about to leave, that bursty lady was able to recognized him outside Macdonald’s..

Correct guy. Na you dey camera dem sef. grin
Re: Moment Two Staff Of An Eatery In Amsterdam Recognised A 'disguised' Davido by aribisala0(m): 12:26pm On Jul 23, 2022
planetx:
The vast majority of Nigerians living abroad are just living average lives, the chances of most them becoming wealthy are slim to none.
Same for everyone not just Nigerians.
Nothing wrong in average life if you have dignity
Re: Moment Two Staff Of An Eatery In Amsterdam Recognised A 'disguised' Davido by Ameduedwin: 12:26pm On Jul 23, 2022
Fasindo:
shocked

My pikin dey abroad

My pikin dey abroad
My Aunty dey abroad
My Sister dey abroad
Na e be this.

to serve food in abroad is not work abi ? If you hear how much they pay them there, you that's Wear coat/suit inside sun in Nigeria didn't collect upto that. It's your type that see any work that is not office related work as a suffer Head Job.

2 Likes

Re: Moment Two Staff Of An Eatery In Amsterdam Recognised A 'disguised' Davido by Kutunban: 12:27pm On Jul 23, 2022
PavillionEnergy:
grin

Publicity stunt.

They knew it's a surprise and the camera was ready to record their surprise. Amazing!
Re: Moment Two Staff Of An Eatery In Amsterdam Recognised A 'disguised' Davido by JealousCobra(m): 12:29pm On Jul 23, 2022
Once you are big you don cow be dat, "obere ji money".. cool
Re: Moment Two Staff Of An Eatery In Amsterdam Recognised A 'disguised' Davido by sukkot: 12:30pm On Jul 23, 2022
Bobmarie:
Weed coffee houses?? You mean heaven?

I’m definitely ending up in Canada or The Netherlands.
lol i guess it is heaven for some. for me it was just curiosity. i personally dont like getting high in public ( back when i used to get high. ). i am more of the get high in my own personal space alone so that i can get introspective afterwards with no distraction. of course this was in my younger days. i am an adult now cheesy cheesy
Re: Moment Two Staff Of An Eatery In Amsterdam Recognised A 'disguised' Davido by Udemzy05: 12:30pm On Jul 23, 2022
Nonexisting:
My daughter dey obodo oyibo in Amsterdam. Na im be this? Odi egwu.

Nonsense post.
Re: Moment Two Staff Of An Eatery In Amsterdam Recognised A 'disguised' Davido by Commentor: 12:31pm On Jul 23, 2022
Fasindo:
shocked

My pikin dey abroad

My pikin dey abroad
My Aunty dey abroad
My Sister dey abroad
Na e be this.

There is nothing wrong with them selling mama put.

McDonald's is oyinbos version of bread and akara.

Just that Nigerians think such business is beneath them or not worth repackaging.
Re: Moment Two Staff Of An Eatery In Amsterdam Recognised A 'disguised' Davido by cucumbar: 12:34pm On Jul 23, 2022
sukkot:
ahhh man i remember my days in amsterdam. i swear i have been everywhere grin grin. debauchery in show glass and weed coffee houses.
abeg, tell me about Amsterdam. Wanted to visit, but felt there was nothing much to see. Went to Paris and Barcelona instead. I Dey like some bad bad things
Re: Moment Two Staff Of An Eatery In Amsterdam Recognised A 'disguised' Davido by Thanos5555: 12:38pm On Jul 23, 2022
Fasindo:
shocked

My pikin dey abroad

My pikin dey abroad
My Aunty dey abroad
My Sister dey abroad
Na e be this.

funny you are dull and stupid

someone that washes toilet there collects more than a professor here, after tax deductions.

and you are talking about mama put

1 Like

Re: Moment Two Staff Of An Eatery In Amsterdam Recognised A 'disguised' Davido by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jul 23, 2022
It's the papa image for me
Re: Moment Two Staff Of An Eatery In Amsterdam Recognised A 'disguised' Davido by sukkot: 12:42pm On Jul 23, 2022
cucumbar:
abeg, tell me about Amsterdam. Wanted to visit, but felt there was nothing much to see. Went to Paris and Barcelona instead. I Dey like some bad bad things
well it is a city of canals. you will see canals practically in the middle of the street and boats passing by and then on the streets above the canals are showglass windows with naked women inside. they have different sections, if you are into white women or black women etc you will find a street with say black women in showglasses naked etc etc. and inbetween all that is coffee shops that sell all strain of weed joints. now keep in mind when i went there it was the early 2000s and so i dont know if they have created new laws to remove all this menace because it really is a menace if you really think about it if you are a resident of the area because the area attracts very randy and nasty tourists from all over the world who are interested in smoking weed and havving sex and so its like your city is full of perverts from all over the world and i know many residents didnt like it. and so i am not sure if it is still like that in 2022

i have being Paris too. hated it. full of algerian and francophone african thieves. cut throats and shysters and hustlers especially around the gare du nord train station area

never being barcelona. not interested anymore in any travelling. its rest time lolz

1 Like

Re: Moment Two Staff Of An Eatery In Amsterdam Recognised A 'disguised' Davido by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jul 23, 2022
Fasindo:
shocked

My pikin dey abroad

My pikin dey abroad
My Aunty dey abroad
My Sister dey abroad
Na e be this.

their salary for mama put na the same with bankers salary for here grin grin
Re: Moment Two Staff Of An Eatery In Amsterdam Recognised A 'disguised' Davido by jclassiq(m): 12:47pm On Jul 23, 2022
Joezinho:
Davido is the most loved African artist..

He is more than an artist...To me he is more than just a legendary musician,he is everything that is inspiring. .

Everything is not argument or stanship but just fact..

Just say he is very approachable. I haven't met him but i totally love how he makes people comfortable around him. That's a sign of greatness.

2 Likes

Re: Moment Two Staff Of An Eatery In Amsterdam Recognised A 'disguised' Davido by Soulsymbol99: 12:51pm On Jul 23, 2022
The scene in COMING TO AMERICA were prince akeem met two guyz frm zamunda in a game he went 2 watch with Lisa and her Yeye boyfriend comes 2 mind grin
Re: Moment Two Staff Of An Eatery In Amsterdam Recognised A 'disguised' Davido by honour7: 12:52pm On Jul 23, 2022
Fasindo:
shocked

My pikin dey abroad

My pikin dey abroad
My Aunty dey abroad
My Sister dey abroad
Na e be this.

No surprise say the money dem dey pay dem for that mama put so, if you convert am nai we lecturers dey earn for here.

The problem is not the kind of work, but the money, I know of a doctor here that entered abroad to become a taxi driver while writing his qualification exams and the amount he said he was earning was more than what he got as a consultant here.
Re: Moment Two Staff Of An Eatery In Amsterdam Recognised A 'disguised' Davido by 8stargeneral: 12:53pm On Jul 23, 2022
jovincyy10:
Na yeye dey worry you.
Na goat wan serve food before?

U don't HV sense..na ghost go serve u food before

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kehinde Bankole Washing A Mercedes Benz In Sultry Photos / Pregnant Rita Dominic’s Bridal Shower As She's Set To Marry Fidelis Anosike / Wizkid Visits Davido At Home, Planning A Music Collaboration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.