Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,396 members, 7,819,411 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

Dream Of Escalation Of Commercial Prostitution In Nigeria - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dream Of Escalation Of Commercial Prostitution In Nigeria (393 Views)

Is It Bad To Locate A Church In A Prostitution Hotspot? / How Islam Legalized Prostitution In Islam And Named it 'al-mutʿah' / Prayer Request Against Escalation Of LGBT Activities In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dream Of Escalation Of Commercial Prostitution In Nigeria by annyplenty(m): 11:55am On Jul 23, 2022
Glory to God in the Highest! Amen! On Friday, April 8th, 2022, at about 12.05 p.m. Nigerian time, I had a dream, which is still pointing to the time we are living in, the time of the coming of the Lord, Jesus Christ.

In the dream, I saw the outbreak of prostitution in Nigeria. Young girls in large numbers suddenly give-in to commercial prostitution, even girls that I knew were among those that I saw in the revelation. And they became so bold, so daring, so effrontery in carrying out their trades of prostitution that nobody could even talk to them or ask them, ‘what is this that you doing’?

They were even doing their prostitutions in the open, not in their brothels anymore, but right on the streets, where people could see them, on the streets. They were in different clusters; like a set of three girls and one boy belonging to one cluster, and doing their trades, raw.
It was so scary and there were so many diseases them. Sexually transmitted diseases broke out among them.

I remember, sometimes ago, the Lord revealed to me that LGBT activities are going to rise in Nigeria. I remember, I called for on prayers intercessors to pray against the fulfilment of that dream because that will be a direct invitation to the wrath of God upon Nigeria, if that dream of LGBT is fulfilled.

This is another! I am using this medium to call on intercessors to please pray that God will not allow the situations of Nigeria will not degenerate to the point that our girls will be given to unrestrained prostitutions. Also intercede for security. Intercede that LGBT activities will not escalate in Nigeria. Pray that prostitution and activities of Sodom and Gomorrah will not escalate in Nigeria.

Interpretation of the Dream
Proverbs 30:8
8 Remove far from me vanity and lies: give me neither poverty nor riches; feed me with food convenient for me:

9 Lest I be full, and deny thee, and say, Who is the LORD? or lest I be poor, and steal, and take the name of my God in vain.

One of the reasons and excuses that people give for going into crime and sins, especially prostitution, is poverty. It will also be worthy of mentioning that one of the gross abominable acts during the days of Noah was sexual abominations, which include prostitution, homosexuality, lesbianism, bestiality and the such. However, the Lord, Jesus Christ, said such unrestrained abominable acts will repeat before his coming.

Luke_17:26
26 And as it was in the days of Noe, so shall it be also in the days of the Son of man.

If we placed the dream under the binoculars of these two scriptures, we can conveniently infer the followings;
-1. Sexual prostitutions, like as in the days of Noah, will skyrocket.

-2. Economic hardship that will push many into crimes and perversions, one of which is prostitution, may also become harsher.

-3. Many more sexual transmitted diseases, especially among commercial sex workers, will spring up.

-4. Sexual abominations of the days of Noah will resurface, rapidly.

In view of these, let us continue to pray for Nigeria that God will bring relief from this present economic crisis Nigeria going on. Let us also endeavor to help ourselves, especially the less-privileged people, campus girls, widows and the fatherless to avoid people going into prostitutions because of hardship and poverty.

-5. Jesus is coming. Stay ready in absolute repentance, holiness and watchfulness.

Rapture is, indeed, imminent.

Shalom.

1 Like

Re: Dream Of Escalation Of Commercial Prostitution In Nigeria by tctrills: 12:31pm On Jul 23, 2022
annyplenty:
Glory to God in the Highest! Amen! On Friday, April 8th, 2022, at about 12.05 p.m. Nigerian time, I had a dream, which is still pointing to the time we are living in, the time of the coming of the Lord, Jesus Christ.

In the dream, I saw the outbreak of prostitution in Nigeria. Young girls in large numbers suddenly give-in to commercial prostitution, even girls that I knew were among those that I saw in the revelation. And they became so bold, so daring, so effrontery in carrying out their trades of prostitution that nobody could even talk to them or ask them, ‘what is this that you doing’?

They were even doing their prostitutions in the open, not in their brothels anymore, but right on the streets, where people could see them, on the streets. They were in different clusters; like a set of three girls and one boy belonging to one cluster, and doing their trades, raw.
It was so scary and there were so many diseases them. Sexually transmitted diseases broke out among them.

I remember, sometimes ago, the Lord revealed to me that LGBT activities are going to rise in Nigeria. I remember, I called for on prayers intercessors to pray against the fulfilment of that dream because that will be a direct invitation to the wrath of God upon Nigeria, if that dream of LGBT is fulfilled.

This is another! I am using this medium to call on intercessors to please pray that God will not allow the situations of Nigeria will not degenerate to the point that our girls will be given to unrestrained prostitutions. Also intercede for security. Intercede that LGBT activities will not escalate in Nigeria. Pray that prostitution and activities of Sodom and Gomorrah will not escalate in Nigeria.

Interpretation of the Dream
Proverbs 30:8
8 Remove far from me vanity and lies: give me neither poverty nor riches; feed me with food convenient for me:

9 Lest I be full, and deny thee, and say, Who is the LORD? or lest I be poor, and steal, and take the name of my God in vain.

One of the reasons and excuses that people give for going into crime and sins, especially prostitution, is poverty. It will also be worthy of mentioning that one of the gross abominable acts during the days of Noah was sexual abominations, which include prostitution, homosexuality, lesbianism, bestiality and the such. However, the Lord, Jesus Christ, said such unrestrained abominable acts will repeat before his coming.

Luke_17:26
26 And as it was in the days of Noe, so shall it be also in the days of the Son of man.

If we placed the dream under the binoculars of these two scriptures, we can conveniently infer the followings;
-1. Sexual prostitutions, like as in the days of Noah, will skyrocket.

-2. Economic hardship that will push many into crimes and perversions, one of which is prostitution, may also become harsher.

-3. Many more sexual transmitted diseases, especially among commercial sex workers, will spring up.

-4. Sexual abominations of the days of Noah will resurface, rapidly.

In view of these, let us continue to pray for Nigeria that God will bring relief from this present economic crisis Nigeria going on. Let us also endeavor to help ourselves, especially the less-privileged people, campus girls, widows and the fatherless to avoid people going into prostitutions because of hardship and poverty.

-5. Jesus is coming. Stay ready in absolute repentance, holiness and watchfulness.

Rapture is, indeed, imminent.

Shalom.
Rapture is a made-up pentecostal belief that is not taught in the bible. The bible teaches that Christ is coming back to reign upon the earth not to rapture Christians to heaven.
Re: Dream Of Escalation Of Commercial Prostitution In Nigeria by annyplenty(m): 12:49pm On Jul 23, 2022
tctrills:

Rapture is a made-up pentecostal belief that is not taught in the bible. The bible teaches that Christ is coming back to reign upon the earth not to rapture Christians to heaven.

Kindly expatiate
Re: Dream Of Escalation Of Commercial Prostitution In Nigeria by tctrills: 1:34pm On Jul 23, 2022
annyplenty:

Kindly expatiate
Many of today's Christians talk about a time when the rightous would be taken up to heaven while the wicked left on earth to suffer. The bible does not teach such. We are taught to expect Jesus. He is coming back to earth to rule for 1000 years.
It's true, the scriptures say we would meet him in the sky but the bible did not say that we would accend to heaven from the sky.
So please let's stop teaching the rapture doctrine, it's not a Christian doctrine.
Re: Dream Of Escalation Of Commercial Prostitution In Nigeria by annyplenty(m): 1:36pm On Jul 23, 2022
tctrills:

Many of today's Christians talk about a time when the rightous would be taken up to heaven while the wicked left on earth to suffer. The bible does not teach such. We are taught to expect Jesus. He is coming back to earth to rule for 1000 years.
It's true, the scriptures say we would meet him in the sky but the bible did not say that we would accend to heaven from the sky.
So please let's stop teaching the rapture doctrine, it's not a Christian doctrine.

back up your claims with verifiable scripture
Re: Dream Of Escalation Of Commercial Prostitution In Nigeria by tctrills: 1:40pm On Jul 23, 2022
annyplenty:

back up your claims with verifiable scripture
I just told you that rapture is not biblical. How do you expect me to back up something that is not written in the bible with scripture.
It's up to those who claim it is written to provide the verses where it was written
Re: Dream Of Escalation Of Commercial Prostitution In Nigeria by annyplenty(m): 1:42pm On Jul 23, 2022
tctrills:

I just told you that rapture is not biblical. How do you expect me to back up something that is not written in the bible with scripture.
It's up to those who claim it is written to provide the verses where it was written

backup the things you know were written in the bible with scriptures
Re: Dream Of Escalation Of Commercial Prostitution In Nigeria by tctrills: 2:45pm On Jul 23, 2022
annyplenty:

backup the things you know were written in the bible with scriptures
I am sure you don't understand but let me try one last time to explain with an example.
So if I tell you that PDP is not written in the bible and you ask me to show you a verse to prove it, I would not be able. The only way you can find out if it is written or not is by picking up your bible and going through it. If you don't read your bible, you would know nothing and you would always be expecting people to show you stuff.
Re: Dream Of Escalation Of Commercial Prostitution In Nigeria by annyplenty(m): 2:52pm On Jul 23, 2022
tctrills:

I am sure you don't understand but let me try one last time to explain with an example.
So if I tell you that PDP is not written in the bible and you ask me to show you a verse to prove it, I would not be able. The only way you can find out if it is written or not is by picking up your bible and going through it. If you don't read your bible, you would know nothing and you would always be expecting people to show you stuff.

I am not telling you to show me bible evidence of rapture. I am telling you to show me evidence of whatever you believe in place of rapture
Re: Dream Of Escalation Of Commercial Prostitution In Nigeria by tctrills: 3:33pm On Jul 23, 2022
annyplenty:

I am not telling you to show me bible evidence of rapture. I am telling you to show me evidence of whatever you believe in place of rapture
Now I don't get you at all. I really don't know what you are asking me to show.
Re: Dream Of Escalation Of Commercial Prostitution In Nigeria by annyplenty(m): 3:55pm On Jul 23, 2022
tctrills:

Now I don't get you at all. I really don't know what you are asking me to show.

You said Jesus is coming to reign upon the earth and i asked you to show me about that in the bible
Re: Dream Of Escalation Of Commercial Prostitution In Nigeria by tctrills: 4:03pm On Jul 23, 2022
annyplenty:

You said Jesus is coming to reign upon the earth and i asked you to show me about that in the bible
Oh you should have asked that directly.
Revelation 20:1–4
Revelation 20.17
Isaiah 11:1-10
Re: Dream Of Escalation Of Commercial Prostitution In Nigeria by tctrills: 4:07pm On Jul 23, 2022
annyplenty:

Revelation 1.7
1 Thessalonians 4:16-17
Acts 1:11
Zechariah 14:4
Re: Dream Of Escalation Of Commercial Prostitution In Nigeria by annyplenty(m): 4:18pm On Jul 23, 2022
tctrills:
Oh you should have asked that directly.
Revelation 20:1–4
Revelation 20.17
Isaiah 11:1-10

Rev 7:9  After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands; 

Rev 7:10  And cried with a loud voice, saying, Salvation to our God which sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb. 

Who are these people before the throne of God in heaven?
Re: Dream Of Escalation Of Commercial Prostitution In Nigeria by annyplenty(m): 4:19pm On Jul 23, 2022
tctrills:

Revelation 1.7
1 Thessalonians 4:16-17
Acts 1:11
Zechariah 14:4

don't just be quoting scripture verse, write the exact words written in that verse so that other readers can easily read and juxtapose
Re: Dream Of Escalation Of Commercial Prostitution In Nigeria by tctrills: 4:24pm On Jul 23, 2022
annyplenty:

don't just be quoting scripture verse, write the exact words written in that verse so that other readers can easily read and juxtapose
When I have more time at night I would do. But these should serve you for now.
Please remind me to post the words for you around 9pm.
Re: Dream Of Escalation Of Commercial Prostitution In Nigeria by OkCornel(m): 4:54pm On Jul 23, 2022
Increased and sustained hardship and poverty fuels prostitution.

Straightforward correlation

(1) (Reply)

The Little Known Story Of Bob Marley's Conversion To Christianity / Lucifer: The Unspoken Truth About His Expulsion From Heaven / Why Will Good People Still End Up In Hellfire?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.