Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,305 members, 7,811,906 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:02 PM

The Cost Of Servicing Nigeria’s Debt Exceeding Revenue Worrisome - Atiku - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Cost Of Servicing Nigeria’s Debt Exceeding Revenue Worrisome - Atiku (12296 Views)

IGP Orders Officers To Tender Retirement Letters After Exceeding Statutory Age, / Tinubu: I Won’t Sustain Failed Theory Of Servicing Debt With Scarce Revenue / Debt Servicing: Nigeria Paid $598.59m To World Bank, China In 2021 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Cost Of Servicing Nigeria’s Debt Exceeding Revenue Worrisome - Atiku by onomeabuja: 2:41pm On Jul 23, 2022
Emiliano388:
See the thief talking!
U na saint nah Abi i lie?
If him na thief, u & All ur ApCshit Zombies are ARMED ROBBER embarassed
See ur Oga below...... sad

2 Likes

Re: The Cost Of Servicing Nigeria’s Debt Exceeding Revenue Worrisome - Atiku by Neroiam(m): 2:41pm On Jul 23, 2022
I can help Nigeria pay the loan in 10yrs
Re: The Cost Of Servicing Nigeria’s Debt Exceeding Revenue Worrisome - Atiku by Simplythebest: 2:41pm On Jul 23, 2022
Your Dubai visa is available at affordable price don't wait till things get out of hand before u travel out of Nigeria cus us getting worst everyday u need to start from somewhere.
Re: The Cost Of Servicing Nigeria’s Debt Exceeding Revenue Worrisome - Atiku by Biafranodogwu55: 2:42pm On Jul 23, 2022
NAIJA MATA DON TAYA ME ABEG
MAKE I USE MY MIND HAVE PEACE OF MIND
Re: The Cost Of Servicing Nigeria’s Debt Exceeding Revenue Worrisome - Atiku by Angelfrost(m): 2:42pm On Jul 23, 2022
Well, at least he has addressed one of the elephants in the room!

I remember how Buhari and Tinubu kept yammering on about insecurity, corruption and fuel price like they had a clue on what needed to be done about them... They got the chance, and the rest they say is history!

Now, another charlatan is using the same old scope!... But, Nigerians have such short memories!
Re: The Cost Of Servicing Nigeria’s Debt Exceeding Revenue Worrisome - Atiku by Splitmind: 2:42pm On Jul 23, 2022
Worry about yourself Atiku, no more money for you to steal. grin
Re: The Cost Of Servicing Nigeria’s Debt Exceeding Revenue Worrisome - Atiku by Angelfrost(m): 2:44pm On Jul 23, 2022
Splitmind:
Worry about yourself Atiku, no more money for you to steal. grin

Well, if there is money to borrow, there will be money to steal!

Ask Buhari if you doubt me! cool

1 Like

Re: The Cost Of Servicing Nigeria’s Debt Exceeding Revenue Worrisome - Atiku by yusluvad(m): 2:44pm On Jul 23, 2022
Data needed abeg(Been here with Opera free data).

MTN

God bless you...
Re: The Cost Of Servicing Nigeria’s Debt Exceeding Revenue Worrisome - Atiku by Angelfrost(m): 2:45pm On Jul 23, 2022
Simplythebest:
Your Dubai visa is available at affordable price don't wait till things get out of hand before u travel out of Nigeria cus us getting worst everyday u need to start from somewhere.

Interesting... Mentioning Dubai Visa in a thread about one of her wealthy citizens! grin
Re: The Cost Of Servicing Nigeria’s Debt Exceeding Revenue Worrisome - Atiku by osazsky(m): 2:45pm On Jul 23, 2022
nlfpmod:

https://twitter.com/atiku/status/1550796116450500608?t=rIXZFX9XWt_O-gLYRlb1tw&s=08
and u think u can solve this prob ..or feel that out of 200m individuals u are more intelligent..if u remove the 16b nepa scam it will be 287b idiot
Re: The Cost Of Servicing Nigeria’s Debt Exceeding Revenue Worrisome - Atiku by Basicend: 2:45pm On Jul 23, 2022
We thought Jonathan was clueless. . My God, !

I don't even know what to call this APC leadership.

Jesus, people can't even eat anymore. .

Fire and judgement of God will consume and destroy all of them including Atiku.

1 Like

Re: The Cost Of Servicing Nigeria’s Debt Exceeding Revenue Worrisome - Atiku by frog12: 2:47pm On Jul 23, 2022
wetin, he wan become minister of finance ?? grin grin grin
that woman dey dull
Re: The Cost Of Servicing Nigeria’s Debt Exceeding Revenue Worrisome - Atiku by Simplythebest: 2:48pm On Jul 23, 2022
Is someone u know interested in the visa
Angelfrost:

Interesting... Mentioning Dubai Visa in a thread about one of her wealthy citizens! grin
Re: The Cost Of Servicing Nigeria’s Debt Exceeding Revenue Worrisome - Atiku by themanderon: 2:50pm On Jul 23, 2022
Does Malam buhari understand all these?
Re: The Cost Of Servicing Nigeria’s Debt Exceeding Revenue Worrisome - Atiku by Ororocelemi(m): 2:51pm On Jul 23, 2022
Swear say you no vote APC for the last 8yrs
grin

yusluvad:
APC have caused lots of damage. Even lots of middle and low class citizens are in lots of debts one way or the other. Only a good government in the person of HE Peter Obi Nigeria can start bouncing back on track.

Data needed abeg(Been here with Opera free data).

MTN

God bless you... embarassed embarassed
Re: The Cost Of Servicing Nigeria’s Debt Exceeding Revenue Worrisome - Atiku by Moh247: 2:52pm On Jul 23, 2022
Correct

Atiku sef don dey fire statistics
Re: The Cost Of Servicing Nigeria’s Debt Exceeding Revenue Worrisome - Atiku by sematec(m): 2:52pm On Jul 23, 2022
Okonjo Iwe ala warn FG them no dey follow advise. See where we are now. APC is a disastrous they are not normal
Re: The Cost Of Servicing Nigeria’s Debt Exceeding Revenue Worrisome - Atiku by Angelfrost(m): 2:52pm On Jul 23, 2022
Neroiam:
I can help Nigeria pay the loan in 10yrs

10 years?!! Please, enlighten me on how you would do that.

Other than Debt forgiveness, I don't see this debt even getting partly liquidated in 4 decades!

Not at this rate of consumerism and backward leadership.
Re: The Cost Of Servicing Nigeria’s Debt Exceeding Revenue Worrisome - Atiku by babamoha(m): 2:54pm On Jul 23, 2022
Presently we are placing the cart before the hose and we will not get it right until we put the horse before the carts
We need to set and get our priorities right.
Re: The Cost Of Servicing Nigeria’s Debt Exceeding Revenue Worrisome - Atiku by Yankee101: 2:54pm On Jul 23, 2022
Buhari happened to nigeria
Re: The Cost Of Servicing Nigeria’s Debt Exceeding Revenue Worrisome - Atiku by Mrmanability: 2:54pm On Jul 23, 2022
Atiku or BAT would be our next president.. obi is just doing his build up against eight years to come. Am waiting for wailers.
Re: The Cost Of Servicing Nigeria’s Debt Exceeding Revenue Worrisome - Atiku by SmartyPants(m): 2:57pm On Jul 23, 2022
Atiku has a wildly corrupt past if Obasanjo is to be believed, but he does have ideas.
Re: The Cost Of Servicing Nigeria’s Debt Exceeding Revenue Worrisome - Atiku by Mrmanability: 2:57pm On Jul 23, 2022
Nobody is talking about obi in the north. U only hear tinubu and Atiku.. even kwankwaso is not in the list of options.
Re: The Cost Of Servicing Nigeria’s Debt Exceeding Revenue Worrisome - Atiku by Kewellbanks: 2:57pm On Jul 23, 2022
iwaeda:

APC promised change to next level and we are seeing it grin grin grin grin grin
Abeg what is that slogan for this term? Don't tell me it's "EmiLokan"
Re: The Cost Of Servicing Nigeria’s Debt Exceeding Revenue Worrisome - Atiku by PHIPEX(m): 2:58pm On Jul 23, 2022
It's so shameful how in 7 years APC is driving Nigeria to bankruptcy.

This simply means the govt will now mandatorily continue to borrow till May next year or it will default on its current loans which is worse.

But who in his right senses will lend to a govt that does not even have enough to pay its current loans?

In a worst case scenario, CBN will continue to print Naira thereby further crashing the value of Naira against dollar and worsening our inflation rate.

If by now, you have not made up your mind to vote out APC, you are worse than the APC its self.
Re: The Cost Of Servicing Nigeria’s Debt Exceeding Revenue Worrisome - Atiku by Reference(m): 2:58pm On Jul 23, 2022
In a nutshell Nigeria is bankrupt.
Thank you Mr. Buhari and thank you the ruling APC.
Your legacy is sealed.
Re: The Cost Of Servicing Nigeria’s Debt Exceeding Revenue Worrisome - Atiku by PENNYSWAP: 2:59pm On Jul 23, 2022
Mrmanability:
Atiku or BAT would be our next president.. obi is just doing his build up against eight years to come. Am waiting for wailers.

U r right ...

1 Like

Re: The Cost Of Servicing Nigeria’s Debt Exceeding Revenue Worrisome - Atiku by UptownVibes(m): 3:00pm On Jul 23, 2022
kingthreat:
End Fuel Subsidy now.
The man that will have the testicles to end fuel subsidy is the best person to lead Nigeria.
Nigeria is so indebted that other nations are tired of loaning us as we do not pay.
IBB tried to end it, we said no. GEJ tried, we rejected. Buhari to reduce the hardship of his regime had no other choice than to continue letting it stay. The sooner we end it, the better. Or are we waiting for the local refineries to start working before we remove the subsidy?
Forget all the promises of the presidential candidates. If none of them can stop the fraudulent ill subsidy system, we will still have economic issues.
Is sudsidy really the problem? Why don't you tell them to cut down salaries and allowances of house of assembly members? They are there doing nothing ,but wasting the nations money. The president should also stop wasting money on traveling .. Ask them what they did with abacha loot that was recovered. The money they borrowed from China. Subsidy removal will only worsen the suffering of the poor Nigerians and subsidy is not even why Nigeria is in debt. The looting and corruption in buhari's government is PDP pro max.
Re: The Cost Of Servicing Nigeria’s Debt Exceeding Revenue Worrisome - Atiku by Mrmanability: 3:04pm On Jul 23, 2022
Give credit to Atiku. He was the one that hand picked obi and show him the way and never show any signs of hate to him for leaving him. Atiku is a rational human being.
Re: The Cost Of Servicing Nigeria’s Debt Exceeding Revenue Worrisome - Atiku by Devil1Messenger: 3:04pm On Jul 23, 2022
Emiliano388:
See the thief talking!
Someone is providing a solution to the problem u are here commenting like a kid
We are in big mess if u don't know
Everything is not a joke abeg
Is not as if u can profer an advice if u are call upon
Everything nor be politics or joke abeg
Re: The Cost Of Servicing Nigeria’s Debt Exceeding Revenue Worrisome - Atiku by thomaspartey: 3:05pm On Jul 23, 2022
Emiliano388:
See the thief talking!

He might be a thief as you say, but can you negate the solutions he highlighted? How come saint buhari didn't know of all these?
Re: The Cost Of Servicing Nigeria’s Debt Exceeding Revenue Worrisome - Atiku by Neroiam(m): 3:05pm On Jul 23, 2022
Angelfrost:

10 years?!! Please, enlighten me on how you would do that.

Other than Debt forgiveness, I don't see this debt even getting partly liquidated in 4 decades!

Not at this rate of consumerism and backward leadership.

Easy peasy. Same way I'd beat Dangote in 3yrs

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Petition For Division Of Nigeria Into 3 Countries / Least-Qualified PHCN Staff To Get N8M Minimum Severance Pay / El-rufai Donates Land To Methodist Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.