Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,412 members, 7,954,640 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:56 AM

How To Make Money With Your Smartphone - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Make Money With Your Smartphone (431 Views)

Learn Mobile Graphic Design On Your Smartphone / Make Money With Your Voice: Voice Over Training in Nigeria (Free) / How To Use Your Smartphone For A Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make Money With Your Smartphone by Faithfulos99(m): 3:02pm On Jul 23, 2022
Good day everyone. My name is Faithful, an ex corper batch b . We all know that the country is hard. So while complaining do you know your smartphone can bring you money. Yes!!
Have you heard of Amazon a platform where you can publish books either as a writer or non writer. Just publish at your convenience.
Guess what!!!
No referral
No website
No ads
Just publish and earn.
I'm into that business. You can as well Google because we Nigerians are careful and skeptical sometimes. For more information contact my WhatsApp number 09046458616. Thank you
Re: How To Make Money With Your Smartphone by Faithfulos99(m): 10:19pm On Jul 23, 2022
I feel making a side incomes by publishing books on your own is better

Re: How To Make Money With Your Smartphone by OluwaChase(m): 3:45pm On Jul 25, 2022
Please Any freelancer here I’m ready to Learn. Smartphone and Laptop is available. Help my career

(1) (Reply)

Sales Manager / Employment Opportunities / Sales Executives N50,000-N100,000 + 3% Commission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.