Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,791 members, 7,820,776 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

How To Get Your International Passport In 5 Steps - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How To Get Your International Passport In 5 Steps (50896 Views)

What's The Cost Of Obtaining An International Passport In Nigeria? / Nigeria Passport In 1982 When $1164.84 Was N800 / International Passport In Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Get Your International Passport In 5 Steps by Mercury12(m): 5:11pm On Jul 23, 2022
speak2bella:
Those immigration guys are thieves... Paid a whooping 40k and other charges to do mine and they still asked me to come back in 6weeks.
And they still asked me to sort them with something for assisting me not knowing hat they already added lots of gain(19k) on top sef.

My God will judge them.

They even try for u. People pay way more that that. It will be ready in 2 weeks.
Those immigration officers are very notorious. If one doest t bribe they will frustrate the person
Re: How To Get Your International Passport In 5 Steps by SunMusk(m): 5:14pm On Jul 23, 2022
Not ur fault abi
pocohantas:

I have to survive in this country.

1 Like

Re: How To Get Your International Passport In 5 Steps by DavSagacity(m): 5:21pm On Jul 23, 2022
Depending on the amount you paid, u can get it the same Day.

2 Likes

Re: How To Get Your International Passport In 5 Steps by Thanos5555: 5:23pm On Jul 23, 2022
you are a joker, you pay 26k, then pay court officials , print those stuffs and wait for 6 weeks. which will end up at almost the same amount as if you paid 40k. and you wont wait more than 2 days. in this country we tooo like headache
Re: How To Get Your International Passport In 5 Steps by 4laferarri(m): 5:27pm On Jul 23, 2022
I got mine same day without spending chi chi.... That day I realized there are things still working in this country.
Re: How To Get Your International Passport In 5 Steps by izzou(m): 5:28pm On Jul 23, 2022
pocohantas:
I got mine in a week.

Went to their office very well dressed. One officer saw me and said he has seen his wife. I said me kwa have seen my husband.

That was how he was carrying my file upandan.
“Capture my wife!”.

E ask for number, I give am.

Two days later I told him I want to take him for lunch. He said haba, by 2pm? I would be working. Of course I knew he would be working. I just wanted it to be on record that I offered. Though I knew his response before asking.

Immediately he called that my passport was out. I collected it and blocked him.

#CheersToChivalry. grin grin

Have you renewed? lipsrsealed
Re: How To Get Your International Passport In 5 Steps by pocohantas(f): 5:29pm On Jul 23, 2022
izzou:

Have you renewed? lipsrsealed

Izzou, respect yourself. It is not like you are that young. Act your age. angry angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Get Your International Passport In 5 Steps by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jul 23, 2022
inoki247:
he easy to yarn for month until you've to wait till 6 to 7 month with no booklet story...

Abeg move this thing to Joke section....

grin
Re: How To Get Your International Passport In 5 Steps by izzou(m): 5:32pm On Jul 23, 2022
pocohantas:

Izzou, respect yourself. It is not like you are that young. Act your age. angry angry

grin grin grin

Na question I ask na. Why you wan tear my cloth?

1 Like

Re: How To Get Your International Passport In 5 Steps by IMPARTIAL: 5:35pm On Jul 23, 2022
How about steps for renewal? Who knows the steps?

1 Like

Re: How To Get Your International Passport In 5 Steps by Princeton92(m): 5:44pm On Jul 23, 2022
God bless you richly for this info, grateful!!!
Re: How To Get Your International Passport In 5 Steps by rocoh(m): 5:53pm On Jul 23, 2022
folake4u:
I applied for my International Passport online, my Judge gave me handwritten letter to give an officer there on a Friday.
I captured in the VIP office. Passport came out on Monday (2 days after). Na them call me say make I come carry am. cheesy

No stress at all. cheesy

which state please?
Re: How To Get Your International Passport In 5 Steps by Mamaafrik1(m): 5:56pm On Jul 23, 2022
hmmmm,ogaoooo
Re: How To Get Your International Passport In 5 Steps by folake4u(f): 5:58pm On Jul 23, 2022
rocoh:

which state please?

Abuja.

1 Like

Re: How To Get Your International Passport In 5 Steps by ultim: 6:00pm On Jul 23, 2022
nlfpmod:
As shared by Feli Nwa, a Nigerian Twitter user.

https://twitter.com/feli_nwa/status/1550769933830815744?t=EHwOzhZjNd4Px-IjQW7zqQ&s=08

I paid immigration guy 120k for my 3 kids and he gave them appointment in September. Payment was this July.
I even forgot about the charges for different pages. I will buzz him now.
Re: How To Get Your International Passport In 5 Steps by Shaddymie(f): 6:01pm On Jul 23, 2022
All what you guys are saying was years back and early this year, to get one now is very frustrating,with so many post that you can get it in 3-4weeks times are all lies.

quote author=pocohantas post=115012152]I got mine in a week.

Went to their office very well dressed. One officer saw me and said he has seen his wife. I said me kwa, I have seen my husband.

“Capture my wife!”.

Two days later I told him I want to take him for lunch. He said “haba, by 2pm? I would be working”. Of course I knew he would be working. I just wanted it to be on record that I offered. Though I knew his response before asking.

#CheersToChivalry. grin grin[/quote]

2 Likes

Re: How To Get Your International Passport In 5 Steps by boladale123: 6:03pm On Jul 23, 2022
MrMMBM:

Please unquote my bank details and don't quote me further by quoting this post. I pray that you will never get into a situation that will make you beg online or offline. Please stop quoting me.

You are begging beggars ,who beggars go beg?
You have data but still beg for money on every new topic , Nairaland na apapa road ABI?
If you're not blind, crippled or sick ,why not find a small work and not begging.

If you must know, Buhari has made begging not lucrative again because givers no dey get.
Use your hand and leg you are not cursed.

1 Like

Re: How To Get Your International Passport In 5 Steps by Dadblefem01(m): 6:15pm On Jul 23, 2022
This can only happen in a dream,90% of immigration officers are irredeemable corrupt minded,you tried the internet stuff,you wait for eternity for collection of your passport in the name of unavailability of booklet.

1 Like

Re: How To Get Your International Passport In 5 Steps by NoToTerrorists: 6:21pm On Jul 23, 2022
Dadblefem01:
This can only happen in a dream,90% of immigration officers are irredeemable corrupt minded,you tried the internet stuff,you wait for eternity for collection of your passport in the name of unavailability of booklet.
iCauseTrouble:
I got mine same day years ago. Sometimes, you just have to use money to buy time.
lmao. Maybe your experience but the one in Enugu State is different. I had same experience with the OP. Only 26K. If I didn’t waste time I would have paid when it was 11K earlier this year.
Re: How To Get Your International Passport In 5 Steps by NoToTerrorists: 6:21pm On Jul 23, 2022
Dadblefem01:
Enugu State own is different. 26K in 3 weeks you have your passport.
Re: How To Get Your International Passport In 5 Steps by TinubuNG: 6:22pm On Jul 23, 2022
Realtalk20:
This is Nigeria they will frustrate you just follow the below steps and thank me later

STEP 1 BRIBE THE OFFICIAL
STEP 2 BRIBE THE OFFICIAL
STEP 3 BRIBE THE OFFICIAL
STEP 4 BRIBE THE OFFICIAL
STEP 5 BRIBE THE OFFICIAL
...and this one will blame Buhari undecided
Re: How To Get Your International Passport In 5 Steps by NoToTerrorists: 6:22pm On Jul 23, 2022
Shaddymie:

All what you guys are saying was years back and early this year, to get one now is very frustrating,with so many post that you can get it in 3-4weeks times are all lies.

quote author=pocohantas post=115012152]I got mine in a week.

Went to their office very well dressed. One officer saw me and said he has seen his wife. I said me kwa, I have seen my husband.

“Capture my wife!”.

Two days later I told him I want to take him for lunch. He said “haba, by 2pm? I would be working”. Of course I knew he would be working. I just wanted it to be on record that I offered. Though I knew his response before asking.

#CheersToChivalry. grin grin
In Enugu State you pay 26K online and get your passport in 3 weeks, except you have money to spend on immigration officers .
Re: How To Get Your International Passport In 5 Steps by pocohantas(f): 6:23pm On Jul 23, 2022
Shaddymie:

It wasn’t two years back. It was just last year.

Let me add that;
1) I didn’t pay a dime to any officer.
2) I applied online and got my guarantor myself.
3) I didn’t do it in Lagos.
4) It is not a lie.

NoToTerrorists:
In Enugu State you pay 26K online and get your passport in 3 weeks, except you have money to spend on immigration officers .

Well said. It is Lagos that stresses people out most.
Re: How To Get Your International Passport In 5 Steps by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jul 23, 2022
I pity who dey process passport online you go wait tire
Except you have connections
You better walk in to the passport offices yourself and find one of those immigration officers who go run am for you swiftly specifically( lagos ikoyi passport office)

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Get Your International Passport In 5 Steps by NoToTerrorists: 6:27pm On Jul 23, 2022
majamajic:
Its longer now
She is talking about december when u can get it in 4 days

Try this her process now , 6 months u never see any passport
Maybe for you guys in Lagos. In South East and Middle Belt her experience is real. The only money I gave an immigration officer there is 1K.
Re: How To Get Your International Passport In 5 Steps by sinola(m): 6:30pm On Jul 23, 2022
op God bless you... i have been looking for this information to enable me japaa
Re: How To Get Your International Passport In 5 Steps by MadamOk(f): 6:35pm On Jul 23, 2022
Thanks for sharing, information is key

I have plan to go NIS office on monday but with this information I'm happy

Because someone want to do it for me 60k I guess because of this process that I was not aware of that is why he or she is charging me that amount
Re: How To Get Your International Passport In 5 Steps by fabson21(m): 6:35pm On Jul 23, 2022
Real talk
Them go tell you to go online go do your passport
Realtalk20:
This is Nigeria they will frustrate you just follow the below steps and thank me later

STEP 1 BRIBE THE OFFICIAL
STEP 2 BRIBE THE OFFICIAL
STEP 3 BRIBE THE OFFICIAL
STEP 4 BRIBE THE OFFICIAL
STEP 5 BRIBE THE OFFICIAL

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

10 Places In The World Where It Is Daytime 24/7 (no Night For Months) / Too Much Noise In Nigeria; People Just Want Your Money — Ukrainian Lady (Video) / Top 10 Best States To Hustle In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.