Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,296 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:16 AM

How To Get Your International Passport In 5 Steps - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How To Get Your International Passport In 5 Steps (50787 Views)

What's The Cost Of Obtaining An International Passport In Nigeria? / Nigeria Passport In 1982 When $1164.84 Was N800 / International Passport In Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Get Your International Passport In 5 Steps by MrMMBM(m): 4:21pm On Jul 23, 2022
boladale123:

Please don't give this guy money o,he has refused to give share out if the previously collections,and now he's begging from all cylinders on all new topics in Nairaland.
Nairalanders,is this good, please judge?

Please unquote my bank details and don't quote me further by quoting this post. I pray that you will never get into a situation that will make you beg online or offline. Please stop quoting me.
Re: How To Get Your International Passport In 5 Steps by atheistandproud(m): 4:22pm On Jul 23, 2022
Queenpaige:
I didn't get mine after 6weeks o, I got mine after 5 months. They told me there is no booklet in uyo. If you want to get your after quickly you'll have to pay extra money.

My current situation
Re: How To Get Your International Passport In 5 Steps by idahme(m): 4:23pm On Jul 23, 2022
inspiredbelieve:
Passport!!!! not[b] international passport[/b]! Naija English..lol

It has eaten so deep into Naija English, most even think that's the correct name for it.
Re: How To Get Your International Passport In 5 Steps by uche393: 4:25pm On Jul 23, 2022
nice 👍
Re: How To Get Your International Passport In 5 Steps by frugal(m): 4:27pm On Jul 23, 2022
pocohantas:
I got mine in a week.

Went to their office very well dressed. One officer saw me and said he has seen his wife. I said me kwa have seen my husband.

That was how he was carrying my file upandan.
“Capture my wife!”.

E ask for number, I give am.

Two days later I told him I want to take him for lunch. He said haba, by 2pm? I would be working. Of course I knew he would be working. I just wanted it to be on record that I offered. Though I knew his response before asking.

Immediately he called that my passport was out. I collected it and blocked him.

#CheersToChivalry. grin grin
You are not nice. embarassed
Re: How To Get Your International Passport In 5 Steps by AbdlRashid(m): 4:28pm On Jul 23, 2022
You need to go back to the passport office in Alausa and ask those doing capturing on that day when they actually registered. I registered in June and the earliest date for capturing date was August. A colleague at the office has captured since May and she is yet to get her passport. So you need to revisit this your post by doing rounds to the passport offices in Lagos for reality check.
Re: How To Get Your International Passport In 5 Steps by Lovelife433(m): 4:29pm On Jul 23, 2022
Just bribe them, u don't need All those documents u mentioned, I'll thank me later.
Re: How To Get Your International Passport In 5 Steps by Imokha(m): 4:30pm On Jul 23, 2022
Thanks for this information
nlfpmod:
As shared by Feli Nwa, a Nigerian Twitter user.

https://twitter.com/feli_nwa/status/1550769933830815744?t=EHwOzhZjNd4Px-IjQW7zqQ&s=08
Re: How To Get Your International Passport In 5 Steps by Ppp1p: 4:31pm On Jul 23, 2022
Easier said than done they will frustrate diy
Re: How To Get Your International Passport In 5 Steps by juman(m): 4:35pm On Jul 23, 2022
Happy that the process is now better and faster.
Re: How To Get Your International Passport In 5 Steps by ceede2: 4:40pm On Jul 23, 2022
pocohantas:
I got mine in a week.

Went to their office very well dressed. One officer saw me and said he has seen his wife. I said me kwa have seen my husband.

“Capture my wife!”.

Two days later I told him I want to take him for lunch. He said haba, by 2pm? I would be working. Of course I knew he would be working. I just wanted it to be on record that I offered. Though I knew his response before asking.

You this woman, but you forget say no be only rain dey pursue person enter another person house.

Both of you can be friends relationship is not do or die affair, you don achieve ur aim already, you for use woman tactics him go tire.

1 Like

Re: How To Get Your International Passport In 5 Steps by bet9ja(m): 4:41pm On Jul 23, 2022
The tweet does not elucidates the reality. I had captured since May for a passport renewal at the Ikeja branch and yet to get my passport. They always tell me to come back every time I visit.
Re: How To Get Your International Passport In 5 Steps by UncutSk(m): 4:41pm On Jul 23, 2022
mastermaestro:
Gist! grin Better go to their office and do the needful. Maybe you nor wan capture in the next one year. grin
no loud am lol

2 Likes

Re: How To Get Your International Passport In 5 Steps by emerged01(m): 4:41pm On Jul 23, 2022
Realtalk20:
This is Nigeria they will frustrate you just follow the below steps and thank me later

STEP 1 BRIBE THE OFFICIAL
STEP 2 BRIBE THE OFFICIAL
STEP 3 BRIBE THE OFFICIAL
STEP 4 BRIBE THE OFFICIAL
STEP 5 BRIBE THE OFFICIAL
Not bribe per say,if you cant go through all the process, you pay someone to do it for you. I dont count that as bribe.
I didn't even go through that process. All I did was capturing and collection after some weeks.
Re: How To Get Your International Passport In 5 Steps by Dabillion: 4:42pm On Jul 23, 2022
grin grin poco!
pocohantas:
I got mine in a week.

“Capture my wife!”.

Re: How To Get Your International Passport In 5 Steps by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jul 23, 2022
Realtalk20:
This is Nigeria they will frustrate you just follow the below steps and thank me later

STEP 1 BRIBE THE OFFICIAL
STEP 2 BRIBE THE OFFICIAL
STEP 3 BRIBE THE OFFICIAL
STEP 4 BRIBE THE OFFICIAL
STEP 5 BRIBE THE OFFICIAL

You're a bad egg in this country.
Re: How To Get Your International Passport In 5 Steps by folake4u(f): 4:45pm On Jul 23, 2022
I applied for my International Passport online, my Judge gave me handwritten letter to give an officer there on a Friday.
I captured in the VIP office. Passport came out on Monday (2 days after). Na them call me say make I come carry am. cheesy

No stress at all. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: How To Get Your International Passport In 5 Steps by amychoice(f): 4:46pm On Jul 23, 2022
Website please
Re: How To Get Your International Passport In 5 Steps by dododawa1: 4:52pm On Jul 23, 2022
Good,God blessed you.
Re: How To Get Your International Passport In 5 Steps by Jack005(m): 4:53pm On Jul 23, 2022
Omo I want to do mine but I'm just confused on how to go about it.. This process seems easier but Witt some comments I see here I get more confused.. Nawa
Re: How To Get Your International Passport In 5 Steps by Ghifted: 5:02pm On Jul 23, 2022
Is NIN required for children?
Re: How To Get Your International Passport In 5 Steps by Geo4646: 5:02pm On Jul 23, 2022
Are you sure?
Re: How To Get Your International Passport In 5 Steps by Hollysaint: 5:02pm On Jul 23, 2022
nlfpmod:
As shared by Feli Nwa, a Nigerian Twitter user.

https://twitter.com/feli_nwa/status/1550769933830815744?t=EHwOzhZjNd4Px-IjQW7zqQ&s=08
Please share the link to register for it
Re: How To Get Your International Passport In 5 Steps by kriss27(m): 5:05pm On Jul 23, 2022
pocohantas:
I got mine in a week.

“Capture my wife!”.

How much did you pay?
Re: How To Get Your International Passport In 5 Steps by IzzyAgu: 5:06pm On Jul 23, 2022
I heard that getting an International Passport is one of the Criterias for getting Verified on Facebook, twitter or any other social media platform.

pls help me out!
How true is it??
Re: How To Get Your International Passport In 5 Steps by Mercury12(m): 5:07pm On Jul 23, 2022
pocohantas:
I got mine in a week.

“Capture my wife!”.

Chai grin

I bet it must be immigration office at festac Lagos. They are very notorious in that office

1 Like

Re: How To Get Your International Passport In 5 Steps by dyera(m): 5:07pm On Jul 23, 2022
Even if you don't have your birth certificate or any other document required, you will still be able to get your passport, you will just have to pay more.

2 Likes

Re: How To Get Your International Passport In 5 Steps by dotedote: 5:09pm On Jul 23, 2022
Good
Re: How To Get Your International Passport In 5 Steps by kriss27(m): 5:10pm On Jul 23, 2022
aji2000:
Humm. This immigration people show me pepper when I did my own online then. When i went for capturing the first thing they will ask is who is handling your application. When they saw I did it all by myself; Na me start to dey carry my files up and down for signing and assessment. Omo any office I enter like this they will start mocking me that I dey form oversabi. Took me a month plus to pick it up eventually. I pray what you said is true and the process has inproved and is more transparent. God bless Nigeria
Did pay any extra money ?
Re: How To Get Your International Passport In 5 Steps by Adande3310(m): 5:11pm On Jul 23, 2022
Thanks sis for this info

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Japa: Struggles Of Living Abroad No One Likes To Talk About / Folashade Salako, OAU Pharmacy Best Student Dies In An Accident / Bus Driver That Has No Legs In Lagos Spotted By Lady (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.