Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,298 members, 7,822,481 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

David Hundeyin Replies A Nairaland Topic - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / David Hundeyin Replies A Nairaland Topic (4629 Views)

You’re A ‘community Dick’ – Journalist David Hundeyin Replies Fani-kayode / David Hundeyin Replies Sam Omatseye About Obi Article Reveals More About him / Hundeyin Replies Akpabio: Authorise MTN, Airtel To Release Voice Records (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Hundeyin Replies A Nairaland Topic by femisplash: 6:45pm On Jul 23, 2022
Dude is Egun, case closed. All the talks about "my paternal grandmother is Yoruba is nothing but hogwash. If your dad or paternity is not Yoruba, then you ain't Yoruba, your ties to Yoruba is either weak or non-existent at best. Most of the folks claiming half Yoruba are more of a curse than blessing to Yoruba, they're a sell-out & mole who wouldn't mind destroying the Yoruba nation.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin Replies A Nairaland Topic by CSTRR: 6:54pm On Jul 23, 2022
ThatFairGuy1:
We dash David Hudenyi to the East, he shouldn't identify with Yoruba.
They will gladly accept him.

He is a bright young man doing great things.

You can keep your mc oluomo and portable.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin Replies A Nairaland Topic by ednut1(m): 6:54pm On Jul 23, 2022
Dsalvo:

Who does then? You? Obi, Atiku or Kwankwaso?
none of them. Femi gbaja, osibanjo rtc have not helped yoruba one bit. It’s about their pockets

3 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin Replies A Nairaland Topic by CSTRR: 6:55pm On Jul 23, 2022
femisplash:
Dude is Egun, case closed. All the talks about "my paternal grandmother is Yoruba is nothing but hogwash. If your dad or paternity is not Yoruba, then you ain't Yoruba, your ties to Yoruba is either weak or non-existent at best. Most of the folks claiming half Yoruba are more of a curse than blessing to Yoruba, they're a sell-out & mole who wouldn't mind destroying the Yoruba nation.
Pls tell me how hundeyin is "destroying" your ethnic nation.

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin Replies A Nairaland Topic by tsdarkside(m): 7:02pm On Jul 23, 2022
all of una no well....
Re: David Hundeyin Replies A Nairaland Topic by omenka(m): 7:10pm On Jul 23, 2022
Fahdiga:
Hundeyin is a hero. Nigerians loves him.
Tomorrow when he starts svrewing y'all up your brown eyes like FFK and Reno have done, y'all will go "I used to think this fool had sense".

You people will NEVER learn. grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin Replies A Nairaland Topic by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jul 23, 2022
Ibo new leader.
Greater than ojuku and Biafra grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin Replies A Nairaland Topic by Fahdiga(m): 7:31pm On Jul 23, 2022
omenka:
Tomorrow when he starts svrewing y'all up your brown eyes like FFK and Reno have done, y'all will go "I used to think this fool had sense".

E no concern you. We love him.

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin Replies A Nairaland Topic by Viscuz: 7:31pm On Jul 23, 2022
omenka:

Common shatap

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin Replies A Nairaland Topic by IamAtikulate: 7:49pm On Jul 23, 2022
chriss100:
I’ll continue to enlighten my people. My Yoruba folks, please make sure you don’t allow those bitter/hateful/envious/treacherous people from that region manipulate you to despise your own. They have their agenda, but we see right through it. They are surely bound to fail. Aje!

Chief Obafemi Awolowo would be proud of us for putting Yoruba interest first. It’s what Chief Obafemi Awolowo stood for all his life. Yoruba interest was all the great man cared about. We still enjoy the immense policies he set up for us back then. For this reason and many more, the South West continues to remains the most prosperous and secure region in Nigeria. Our land is flowing with milk and honey.

Yoruba culture teaches Humility, tolerance (religious) and respect. These are traits you won’t find in the people from that region.

I’m 33, so don’t think I’m some old head living in the past. The new generation Yorubas would continue to push for Oduduwa Nation and by the grace of almighty God, we will achieve it. IFA GBO MI…. ASE!! ASE!!! ASE!!!!

Much love and respect to the people of the Niger Delta and the Christian minorities of the North. I also pray you get your own individual nations.

Pa Awolowo, your children will forever be grateful. We will achieve the Yoruba nation you always dreamed of. God bless the Yoruba people in Jesus name. May God bless you sir and may your soul continue to Rest In Peace. Amen
Omoluabis will vote for the good of the country.

cheesy

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin Replies A Nairaland Topic by IamAtikulate: 7:50pm On Jul 23, 2022
ishit4bodyy:
Ibo new leader.
Greater than ojuku and Biafra grin
Ok

We still love him

cheesy

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin Replies A Nairaland Topic by Throwback: 7:52pm On Jul 23, 2022
The way her refers to Nigeria as "in that country".

This guy's ego and narcissism is pure grade. He has no regard whatsoever for the country.

This is the same felow some wait on to see what new way he can tarnish the country.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin Replies A Nairaland Topic by Throwback: 7:52pm On Jul 23, 2022
Fahdiga:

The way you love Reno now?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin Replies A Nairaland Topic by IamAtikulate: 7:55pm On Jul 23, 2022
femisplash:
So Tinubu = Yoruba nation?

Urchins are cursed to be senseless.

cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin Replies A Nairaland Topic by Fahdiga(m): 7:58pm On Jul 23, 2022
Throwback:

The way you love Reno now?
There wasn't anytime I like Reno aka Wendell Simlin.
Re: David Hundeyin Replies A Nairaland Topic by Prosper123: 8:00pm On Jul 23, 2022
Zonefree:

A true Omoluabi will never deny his kinsman.
Even when his kinsman is everything evil and all shades of wrong? That's servitude. Not wisdom. That's why we are still like this. The Japanese said Africans take Tortoise as the wisest animal in the animal kingdom because of our faulty value system..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin Replies A Nairaland Topic by mikool007(m): 8:15pm On Jul 23, 2022
ThatFairGuy1:
see this dullard
Re: David Hundeyin Replies A Nairaland Topic by omenka(m): 8:18pm On Jul 23, 2022
Fahdiga:
Typical Okoro. grin

3 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin Replies A Nairaland Topic by ThatFairGuy1: 8:23pm On Jul 23, 2022
Whoever train you failed
mikool007:
see this dullard

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin Replies A Nairaland Topic by Liamm(m): 8:25pm On Jul 23, 2022
omenka:

your papa no get sense

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin Replies A Nairaland Topic by Ojuntana: 8:41pm On Jul 23, 2022
ThatFairGuy1:

Why shouldn't he identify as Yoruba

Are you the official authenticator of the Yoruba people?
Re: David Hundeyin Replies A Nairaland Topic by ThatFairGuy1: 8:43pm On Jul 23, 2022
Yes.

What else?
Ojuntana:

Why shouldn't he identify as Yoruba

Are you the official authenticator of the Yoruba people?

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin Replies A Nairaland Topic by Fahdiga(m): 8:45pm On Jul 23, 2022
omenka:
Typical Okoro. grin
It doesn't change anything. David Hundeyin is a great man loved by millions of Nigerians.
Re: David Hundeyin Replies A Nairaland Topic by omenka(m): 8:48pm On Jul 23, 2022
Fahdiga:
It doesn't change anything. David Hundeyin is a great man loved by millions of Nigerians.
Who says Okoros are Nigerians? When did the unity begging begin?

5 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin Replies A Nairaland Topic by Presidential1: 8:51pm On Jul 23, 2022
sagitariusbaby:
But Davido's mum is Edo, his paternal step grandmum Igbo. Davido isn't half Igbo.

Which one is paternal step grandmum .. davidos grandmother is from Abia state ... No dey type wetin you no sabi
Re: David Hundeyin Replies A Nairaland Topic by chriss100: 8:53pm On Jul 23, 2022
IamAtikulate:

Omoluabis will vote for the good of the country.

cheesy

Yes boss!! We will vote Asiwaju for the good of this country grin.

Waziri Adamawa na my guy. But he go wait till 2031. Aje grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin Replies A Nairaland Topic by Presidential1: 8:55pm On Jul 23, 2022
chriss100:
I’ll continue to enlighten my people. My Yoruba folks, please make sure you don’t allow those bitter/hateful/envious/treacherous people from that region manipulate you to despise your own. They have their agenda, but we see right through it. They are surely bound to fail. Aje!

Chief Obafemi Awolowo would be proud of us for putting Yoruba interest first. It’s what Chief Obafemi Awolowo stood for all his life. Yoruba interest was all the great man cared about. We still enjoy the immense policies he set up for us back then. For this reason and many more, the South West continues to remains the most prosperous and secure region in Nigeria. Our land is flowing with milk and honey.

Yoruba culture teaches Humility, tolerance (religious) and respect. These are traits you won’t find in the people from that region.

I’m 33, so don’t think I’m some old head living in the past. The new generation Yorubas would continue to push for Oduduwa Nation and by the grace of almighty God, we will achieve it. IFA GBO MI…. ASE!! ASE!!! ASE!!!!

Much love and respect to the people of the Niger Delta and the Christian minorities of the North. I also pray you get your own individual nations.

Pa Awolowo, your children will forever be grateful. We will achieve the Yoruba nation you always dreamed of. God bless the Yoruba people in Jesus name. May God bless you sir and may your soul continue to Rest In Peace. Amen

Na your post that thread... Blind bat ... That's why them wan kill you with curse for Twitter.. who you dey enlighten... Naa. Your fellow blind people go dey read your yeye nonsense
Re: David Hundeyin Replies A Nairaland Topic by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jul 23, 2022
Throwback:
The way her refers to Nigeria as "in that country".

This guy's ego and narcissism is pure grade. He has no regard whatsoever for the country.

This is the same felow some wait on to see what new way he can tarnish the country.
You expect respect from someone that has blasted his parents in public severally
Na wa o!

2 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin Replies A Nairaland Topic by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jul 23, 2022
Presidential1:

Na your post that thread... Blind bat ... That's why them wan kill you with curse for Twitter.. who you dey enlighten... Naa. Your fellow blind people go dey read your yeye nonsense
All the curses wey una pour on Buhari, e don kill am
Useless things

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin Replies A Nairaland Topic by Presidential1: 8:57pm On Jul 23, 2022
chriss100:

Yes boss!! We will vote Asiwaju for the good of this country grin.

Waziri Adamawa na my guy. But he go wait till 2031. Aje grin

Asiwaju is dead on arrival.. person weh go kpai before election

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin Replies A Nairaland Topic by chriss100: 8:58pm On Jul 23, 2022
ThatFairGuy1:

Abeg make them collect am for we hand. Aje

1 Like 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin Replies A Nairaland Topic by Presidential1: 8:58pm On Jul 23, 2022
ishit4bodyy:
All the curses wey una pour on Buhari, e don kill am
Useless things

as you dey like this.. you dey alive... You are gone already ... No point engaging a half dead charlatan

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lamidi Apapa Attacker Escapes Death in a terrible accident / Customs Recovers The Auctioned NIPP Equipment / Senate Will Support Death Penalty For Oil-thieves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.