Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,363 members, 7,822,719 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:37 PM

David Hundeyin Replies A Nairaland Topic - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / David Hundeyin Replies A Nairaland Topic (4631 Views)

You’re A ‘community Dick’ – Journalist David Hundeyin Replies Fani-kayode / David Hundeyin Replies Sam Omatseye About Obi Article Reveals More About him / Hundeyin Replies Akpabio: Authorise MTN, Airtel To Release Voice Records (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Hundeyin Replies A Nairaland Topic by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jul 23, 2022
Presidential1:

as you dey like this.. you dey alive... You are gone already ... No point engaging a half dead charlatan
I no resemble your papa na. Dont confuse us together
Re: David Hundeyin Replies A Nairaland Topic by IamAtikulate: 9:01pm On Jul 23, 2022
chriss100:

Yes boss!! We will vote Asiwaju for the good of this country grin.

Waziri Adamawa na my guy. But he go wait till 2031. Aje grin
Me and you know that Asiwaju is not even in the competition. There is no way he can win without Christain votes.

The contest is between Obi and Atiku and OBI is a huge threat. Believe it or not, PDP doesn't see Tinubu as a threat.

Only Yoruba Moslems are deceiving and giving themselves false hope.

The most hated party in the North right now is APC and the most hated Southern politician in the North and South is Tinubu.

The only way Tinubu can be President is through rigging and with BVAS, it's not very difficult.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin Replies A Nairaland Topic by Fahdiga(m): 9:03pm On Jul 23, 2022
omenka:
Who says Okoros are Nigerians? When did the unity begging begin?
Okoros are indeed first class Nigerians. Without them Nigeria would have been the worst place on earth hence the reason why no other region wants them to have their own country.

3 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin Replies A Nairaland Topic by chriss100: 9:05pm On Jul 23, 2022
seunmsg:
Dude is so pained. You’re not Yoruba. Period.

I’ve been on nairaland since 2016 but only registered to a few months ago to reply someone. I’m not a social person, so from inception, I had no plans to register on here.

I just want to say I appreciate all you have been doing here to push the Yoruba people. All these years I’ve always followed your posts and responses to the haters. You’ve always defended your people even though It hasn’t been easy for you to stave off the horde of haters from that region. I just wanted to say I appreciate you for that. You’re relentless!! God bless

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: David Hundeyin Replies A Nairaland Topic by omenka(m): 9:06pm On Jul 23, 2022
Fahdiga:
Okoros are indeed first class Nigerians. Without them Nigeria would have been the worst place on earth hence the reason why no other region wants them to have their own country.
First class gini? grin

So you don't want biafla anymore. This guy is inebriated. grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin Replies A Nairaland Topic by chriss100: 9:09pm On Jul 23, 2022
omenka:
Tomorrow when he starts svrewing y'all up your brown eyes like FFK and Reno have done, y'all will go "I used to think this fool had sense".

You people will NEVER learn. grin

Big fan of yours. Stay blessed. Thanks

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: David Hundeyin Replies A Nairaland Topic by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jul 23, 2022
Fahdiga:
you mean the 5percenters
The dot in the circle ⭕️ With Tiny dungeon called alaigbo
You mean the region that generated $29b 2020
The fourth class citizen in Nigeria ��
You mean the tribe whose ijaws has taking over it 3rd class position
You mean the same okoros who are leeches,wandering every region like refugees to survive
If them leave ,we no go feel am�

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin Replies A Nairaland Topic by Fahdiga(m): 9:16pm On Jul 23, 2022
omenka:
First class gini? grin

So you don't want biafla anymore. This guy is inebriated. grin
Trash as usual.
Re: David Hundeyin Replies A Nairaland Topic by Oladeji245(m): 9:19pm On Jul 23, 2022
femisplash:
Dude is Egun, case closed. All the talks about "my paternal grandmother is Yoruba is nothing but hogwash. If your dad or paternity is not Yoruba, then you ain't Yoruba, your ties to Yoruba is either weak or non-existent at best. Most of the folks claiming half Yoruba are more of a curse than blessing to Yoruba, they're a sell-out & mole who wouldn't mind destroying the Yoruba nation.
Afofungbemuu
I’m still yet to meet a sensible tinubu supporter. Sense dem no get. Apooda

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin Replies A Nairaland Topic by agadez007(m): 9:22pm On Jul 23, 2022
Good job you are doing David the real lagosian,Keep giving it hot hot to the fake lagosian and his agbado followers

Doggy style

Re: David Hundeyin Replies A Nairaland Topic by seunmsg(m): 9:23pm On Jul 23, 2022
chriss100:

I’ve been on nairaland since 2016 but only registered to a few months ago to reply someone. I’m not a social person, so from inception, I had no plans to register on here.

I just want to say I appreciate all you have been doing here to push the Yoruba people. All these years I’ve always followed your posts and responses to the haters. You’ve always defended your people even though It hasn’t been easy for you to stave off the horde of haters from that region. I just wanted to say I appreciate you for that. You’re relentless!! God bless

Thank you so much for the kind words of encouragement. I really appreciate. We have to keep doing our bit to sensitize Nigerians, it’s a duty we owe humanity.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin Replies A Nairaland Topic by Ojuntana: 9:32pm On Jul 23, 2022
ThatFairGuy1:
Yes.

What else?

Who gave you that title?
Re: David Hundeyin Replies A Nairaland Topic by NyamiriSlayer(m): 9:40pm On Jul 23, 2022
Liamm:
your papa no get sense
mynd44, seun Rule 2

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin Replies A Nairaland Topic by GodsOwnMan: 9:46pm On Jul 23, 2022
Antimarraige:
Only fools like urchins brings tribal matters into discussions. I'm proudly omo ibo and proudly Obidient

omo ibo how far? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin Replies A Nairaland Topic by GodsOwnMan: 9:49pm On Jul 23, 2022
ednut1:
you lack sense. David did not spare his own uncle so who is tinubu. Tinubu does not have yoruba interest. He is ready to sacrifice we yoruba for his ambition. He has never talked about fulani herdmen killers in the south west. https://westafricaweekly.substack.com/p/the-curious-story-of-nigerias-passport

Tinubu does not have Yoruba interest but Atiku (Camerounian Fulani) and Obi (tribalistic ibo) do? shocked shocked shocked shocked

3 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin Replies A Nairaland Topic by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jul 23, 2022
ednut1:
none of them. Femi gbaja, osibanjo rtc have not helped yoruba one bit. It’s about their pockets

Name the Yoruba leaders who have helped Yorubas then and precisely how they did so.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin Replies A Nairaland Topic by Arysexy(m): 9:52pm On Jul 23, 2022
Agbado urchins keep exposing their ignorance
Re: David Hundeyin Replies A Nairaland Topic by GodsOwnMan: 9:53pm On Jul 23, 2022
CSTRR:
They will gladly accept him. He is a paid peter obi urchin spreading lies about a Yoruba candidate.David Hundeyin is greater than Ojukwu, Cownu, Ekpa and Peter obi combined.

I agree with you. David comes in a long line of non-Igbo gods that Ibos love to worship:

We still remember: Reno Omokri, FFK, Deji Adeyanju, Sowore, Rinu etc. Ibos love to bow down to non-Ibo (especially Yoruba) men/women.

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin Replies A Nairaland Topic by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jul 23, 2022
GodsOwnMan:

Tinubu does not have Yoruba interest but Atiku (Camerounian Fulani) and Obi (tribalistic ibo) do? shocked shocked shocked shocked

I tire for some sha. Waiting for him to tell me which Yoruba leaders have Yoruba interest at heart and what they have done to prove this to him since he seems to have a problem with every prominent Yoruba leader to include Osinbajo.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin Replies A Nairaland Topic by GodsOwnMan: 9:57pm On Jul 23, 2022
Presidential1:

peter obi is dead on arrival.. person weh go kpai before election

Wow! You are wishing death on peter obi.

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin Replies A Nairaland Topic by ThatFairGuy1: 10:21pm On Jul 23, 2022
You did
Ojuntana:

Who gave you that title?
Re: David Hundeyin Replies A Nairaland Topic by chriss100: 10:44pm On Jul 23, 2022
GodsOwnMan:

He is one of those Yorubas (if it’s not one of those fake accounts) drifting out of line and aligning with the enemy. When e cast, they will start crying marginalization. May God open the inner eyes of some of our Yoruba people.

I’m my little way, I will continue to nudge them in the right direction. Kindly continue to educate them. May God touch their heart. Amen. Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin Replies A Nairaland Topic by GodsOwnMan: 10:50pm On Jul 23, 2022
chriss100:

He is one of those Yorubas (if it’s not one of those fake accounts) drifting out of line and aligning with the enemy. When e cast, they will start crying marginalization. May God open the inner eyes of some of our Yoruba people.
I’m my little way, I will continue to nudge them in the right direction. Kindly continue to educate them. May God touch their heart. Amen. Thanks

God bless you my brother. We will triumph over our enemies.

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin Replies A Nairaland Topic by CSTRR: 11:02pm On Jul 23, 2022
GodsOwnMan:

I agree with you. David comes in a long line of non-Igbo gods that Ibos love to worship:

We still remember: Reno Omokri, FFK, Deji Adeyanju, Sowore, Rinu etc. Ibos love to bow down to non-Ibo (especially Yoruba) men/women.
Keep deceiving yourself.

Son of Belial.
Re: David Hundeyin Replies A Nairaland Topic by Liamm(m): 11:15pm On Jul 23, 2022
NyamiriSlayer:
omenka Rule 2
eye for an eye. Now trudge along you punk cheesy
Re: David Hundeyin Replies A Nairaland Topic by ednut1(m): 12:13am On Jul 24, 2022
GodsOwnMan:

none of them have yoruba interest. They have to be slaves to their fulani masters na

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin Replies A Nairaland Topic by RealTalkNoBull: 12:34am On Jul 24, 2022
ThatFairGuy1:
We dash David Hudenyi to the East, he shouldn't identify with Yoruba.

David Hundeyin himself has admitted to being from Akwa Ibom.
Re: David Hundeyin Replies A Nairaland Topic by Af0nja: 1:03am On Jul 24, 2022
ThatFairGuy1:
That's why we dash him to you and zonefree.

Let him be Ndi Igbo hero

He should be proud to be likened to the Igbos.
Re: David Hundeyin Replies A Nairaland Topic by dragunov: 4:03am On Jul 24, 2022
seunmsg:

Thank you so much for the kind words of encouragement. I really appreciate. We have to keep doing our bit to sensitize Nigerians, it’s a duty we owe humanity.

Ha! Sule! Is that not your alternate moniker you are using to thank yourself? grin cheesy It's easy now. Make me def go thank myself.
Re: David Hundeyin Replies A Nairaland Topic by wiseoneking: 5:08am On Jul 24, 2022
Zonefree:

A true Omoluabi will never deny his kinsman.
He's from Lagos and Lagos is made up of different tribes..... Ogu. Egun, Bini, aworis with distinct language and more related to Benin, yoruba, and ijebu which awujale of ijebu once said that they are not yorubas but migrated from Sudan and later met with the yorubas. Last time, the oba of Lagos claimed that Lagos is not a Yoruba land and that he traces his paternal root to Benin. Oba Ado , a Benin Prince was the first recorded Oba of Lagos
Re: David Hundeyin Replies A Nairaland Topic by Doyou2019: 5:21am On Jul 24, 2022
femisplash:
Dude is Egun, case closed. All the talks about "my paternal grandmother is Yoruba is nothing but hogwash. If your dad or paternity is not Yoruba, then you ain't Yoruba, your ties to Yoruba is either weak or non-existent at best. Most of the folks claiming half Yoruba are more of a curse than blessing to Yoruba, they're a sell-out & mole who wouldn't mind destroying the Yoruba nation.

They're sell-outs simply because they tell the truth about Yoruba thieves who don't mean well for the Yoruba Race. They are moles because they dig up dirts about your dirty principal, eh? Orisirisi.
Let it be known that none of you APC scum on here have the right to dictate who a Yoruba man or woman should be. The bloody entitlement needs to stop.
Oniyeye!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Aburi Accord / Edo Assembly To Probe Dismissal Of Indigenes From Abia Civil Service / Heavy Security Over Fayose Planned Meeting In Ekiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.