Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,911 members, 7,835,049 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

Amazon Kdp For Smartphones - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Amazon Kdp For Smartphones (288 Views)

How a Novice Started Making Money on Amazon KDP. / Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method / Amazon KDP Links (Kindle Direct Publishing) Guide For Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Amazon Kdp For Smartphones by BenAnyanwu(m): 4:37pm On Jul 23, 2022
Do you know you can publish your books on Amazon Kindle direct publishing with ease whether you're a writer or Not?

No wonder many authors make most of their profits from selling both the eBook and paperback versions of their books when they publish them on Amazon.

"I want to publish books on Amazon but I don't know what to and how to write". Don't worry, you too can start making money just like authors. Would you like to know how?

Would you like to learn how you can get started either as a Writer or as a non-writer?

You can contact me on WhatsApp for more info

+234 808 961 8383

Re: Amazon Kdp For Smartphones by TrendyTrendy: 5:03pm On Jul 23, 2022
Pikin wey jus dey learn wan teach pesin
go straight to the point you want to sell a course

(1) (Reply)

Farmpower Nigeria Must Be Probed / Business / 9 Things You Need To Know Before Running A Facebook ad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.