Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,714 members, 7,824,027 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

Nigeria Safe, Ignore Liars – Lai Mohammed To Investors - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Safe, Ignore Liars – Lai Mohammed To Investors (22122 Views)

Lai Mohammed To Elites: Professors May Work In Togo Bakeries If Nigeria Breaks / Lockdown: Lai Mohammed To Journalists "Your ID Card Is Your Pass" / Lai Mohammed To US: El-Zakzaky Detained For Crime, Not Religious Persecution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Safe, Ignore Liars – Lai Mohammed To Investors by 1009ja: 9:47pm On Jul 23, 2022
He is not lying! Lai, I beg enter public transport 4 Abuja. I dey go wait 4 u 4 Ilorin. If I see u, then Naija dey safe.
Re: Nigeria Safe, Ignore Liars – Lai Mohammed To Investors by Bombolistic: 9:52pm On Jul 23, 2022
The guy is on weed. E no surprise me
Re: Nigeria Safe, Ignore Liars – Lai Mohammed To Investors by Gkemz: 9:52pm On Jul 23, 2022
If liars are to be ignored he (Lai Mohammed) will be the first to be ignored as the grand commander of all liars.
Re: Nigeria Safe, Ignore Liars – Lai Mohammed To Investors by Sammy5413(m): 9:56pm On Jul 23, 2022
Pls take back ur cap, we're tired of lies and shock absorbing!

Re: Nigeria Safe, Ignore Liars – Lai Mohammed To Investors by Emmyxclusive: 9:59pm On Jul 23, 2022
U think foreign investors are Nigerians that swallow every rubbish that u sell to them abi. Better stop disgracing ur selves
Re: Nigeria Safe, Ignore Liars – Lai Mohammed To Investors by kizyalex10(m): 10:31pm On Jul 23, 2022
ogododo:

https://dailypost.ng/2022/07/23/nigeria-safe-ignore-liars-lai-mohammed-to-investors/

i pray for u to encounter the full state of Nigeria and its insecurity,what you and your likes have turned Nigeria into and yet always claim you made it better,God is watching all of you
Re: Nigeria Safe, Ignore Liars – Lai Mohammed To Investors by Mycometp3(m): 10:35pm On Jul 23, 2022
Na this kind people dey give buhari fake information say him dey do well because of werin them won chop..na this people we suppose they stone
Re: Nigeria Safe, Ignore Liars – Lai Mohammed To Investors by holywind(m): 1:01am On Jul 24, 2022
Holy fvckk

This man is just making a fool of himself in the public
Does he think those people are dumb, like they are not on internet
Re: Nigeria Safe, Ignore Liars – Lai Mohammed To Investors by Autobot05: 5:33am On Jul 24, 2022
ogododo:

https://dailypost.ng/2022/07/23/nigeria-safe-ignore-liars-lai-mohammed-to-investors/

Living up to his name
It’s not easy sir. Your award is waiting for you on the judgement day.
Meanwhile Guinness book of world record should find a space for this man in their books

Jesus is the ONLY way ❤️

Re: Nigeria Safe, Ignore Liars – Lai Mohammed To Investors by effort1: 11:15am On Jul 24, 2022
Commentor:

Yeah.

I'm the one that told Ipob to be killing igbos in numbers.

I'm the one that constituted Ebeagu.

Maybe I'm one of those your brothers that used a decapitated head for football.

GTFO.

And it musy be ipon that killed 50 people in church at Owo.

It musy be ipob thag is forcing farmers to pay tax to terrorist in Zamfara

It musy be ipob that murdered people in cold blood in ibarapa, oyo state.

It must be ipob thag had been killing poeple in benue and plateau states.

You claim to be enlightened, but yoi displau dumbness in your comments. This shows you must be dumber than you make out.
Re: Nigeria Safe, Ignore Liars – Lai Mohammed To Investors by Lepon02: 11:33am On Jul 24, 2022
Lai Mohammed Onikuuuure, agbaya oloriburuku jatijati!
Re: Nigeria Safe, Ignore Liars – Lai Mohammed To Investors by Onyiiobi7735(m): 11:57am On Jul 24, 2022
Arda1000:
Show me a man that lie shamelessly more than Lia grin and I will show you a picture of Buhari in a sports jersey grin
Lol! That man can easily beat Lucifer as father of lies.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Safe, Ignore Liars – Lai Mohammed To Investors by smokeyupu(m): 1:11pm On Jul 24, 2022
BIG LI!!!!

WHICH KIND SAFE
Re: Nigeria Safe, Ignore Liars – Lai Mohammed To Investors by smokeyupu(m): 1:12pm On Jul 24, 2022
BIG LIE!

WHICH KIND SAFE
Re: Nigeria Safe, Ignore Liars – Lai Mohammed To Investors by ufuosman(m): 1:36pm On Jul 24, 2022
Lai Mohammad is not OK
Re: Nigeria Safe, Ignore Liars – Lai Mohammed To Investors by michresa(m): 1:52pm On Jul 24, 2022
That may be true tho.....
But may the remaining days of this man be a reflection of the last 7years of Nigeria.
If he doesn't have up to 7 years to live, may God compress the 7years for him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

227 Soldiers Protest Dismissal By 3 Armoured Division / Osinbajo Townhall Meeting At Maryland USA (Photos) / Fayose, Kashamu Disagree Over Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.