Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,073 members, 7,814,704 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

This Is Why You Should Avoid Noodles - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / This Is Why You Should Avoid Noodles (1399 Views)

7 Things You Should Avoid Sharing With Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is Why You Should Avoid Noodles by Webforyou: 5:58pm On Jul 23, 2022
Avoid NOODLES.

Don't feed your kids noodles

Noodles have ZERO nutrients.

It is wheat, synthetic and filled with MSG,carcinogenic preservatives.

Noodles inflames your guts,kills your taste buds and destroys your dopamine receptors.

Source: https://chiwendusblog.com.ng/food/this-is-why-you-should-avoid-noodles/
Re: This Is Why You Should Avoid Noodles by Cypress042(m): 6:04pm On Jul 23, 2022
The question here is where do you see the noodles again

1 Like

Re: This Is Why You Should Avoid Noodles by Humulity: 6:16pm On Jul 23, 2022
But was approved for consumption by NAFDAC.

3 Likes

Re: This Is Why You Should Avoid Noodles by Stallionhorse: 6:19pm On Jul 23, 2022
It I hear say Noddles dey give girls big yansh??
Nah true??

1 Like

Re: This Is Why You Should Avoid Noodles by superCleanworks(m): 6:24pm On Jul 23, 2022
Stallionhorse:
It I hear say Noddles dey give girls big yansh??
Nah true??

No na boiled Brazilian hair and kiwi polish dey give big nyash.

it is NYASH not Yansh.

2 Likes

Re: This Is Why You Should Avoid Noodles by YinkaOlusesi16(m): 6:36pm On Jul 23, 2022
is it true that the consumption of noodles doesn`t make men to last long on bed?
Re: This Is Why You Should Avoid Noodles by Thatedoboy98: 6:48pm On Jul 23, 2022
Na you know wetin you de talk
Re: This Is Why You Should Avoid Noodles by Ghostrye: 6:57pm On Jul 23, 2022
you said it is wheat, and then said it contains no nutrients.. How do those two relate

1 Like

Re: This Is Why You Should Avoid Noodles by legionISproteus: 8:13pm On Jul 23, 2022
Ghostrye:
you said it is wheat, and then said it contains no nutrients..
How do those two relate
Don't mind the dumb fuc,k
Re: This Is Why You Should Avoid Noodles by FactsvsFicti0n: 8:13pm On Jul 23, 2022
A Russian friend of mine once asked me to use flame and burn noodles. She says if if burns like rubber it's not healthy but if it burns like wood then it's healthy. I saw with my eyes that its not healthy.
Re: This Is Why You Should Avoid Noodles by Vix805: 10:01pm On Jul 23, 2022
FactsvsFicti0n:
A Russian friend of mine once asked me to use flame and burn noodles. She says if if burns like rubber it's not healthy but if it burns like wood then it's healthy. I saw with my eyes that its not healthy.
Ho and burn butter, or cheese or a cake.
Re: This Is Why You Should Avoid Noodles by dollytino4real(f): 10:08pm On Jul 23, 2022
Una don com o! Who dey fit eat noodles dis buhari weather? From 150 to 350 how many go reach family
Re: This Is Why You Should Avoid Noodles by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jul 23, 2022
Webforyou:
Avoid NOODLES.

Don't feed your kids noodles

Noodles have ZERO nutrients.

It is wheat, synthetic and filled with MSG,carcinogenic preservatives.

Noodles inflames your guts,kills your taste buds and destroys your dopamine receptors.

Source: https://chiwendusblog.com.ng/food/this-is-why-you-should-avoid-noodles/
Nonsense! Even sand has nutrients.
Re: This Is Why You Should Avoid Noodles by Josoto: 9:45pm On Jul 25, 2022
I am not sure whether noodles can be considered a healthy food, because of their composition, first of all, there is sugar and salt, and secondly the presence of gluten, which leads to decreased brain function, of course, if you believe the website about the harm of gluten. It's very nutritious, but I probably wouldn't eat it since I recently had suspected diabetes. The suspicions didn't come true and I even recently returned the cash for test strips that I used after eating, but it got me thinking. I'm doing well now and hope to keep it that way. Watch what you eat, your health depends on it.

(1) (Reply)

New Health Spa / Is There Any Remedy To Stop A Stammering Tong / Wall Gecko Died Inside My Food Stuff, Please What Do I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.