Stats: 3,151,112 members, 7,811,129 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:21 AM

The Reception Abia People Gave To Peter Obi (Video, Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Reception Abia People Gave To Peter Obi (Video, Photos) (54819 Views)

Ooni Of Ife Visits Governor Otti To Appreciate His Good Work For Abia People / Abia Speaker Commissions Bakery, Urges Abia People To Patronize Their Own / Governor Ikpeazu Visits Sanwo-Olu, Solicits For Better Welfare For Abia People (2) (3) (4)

The Reception Abia People Gave To Peter Obi (Video, Photos) by chase4(m): 5:59pm On Jul 23, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dOrq-13rao8

From the looks of the kind of reception Peter Obi got from Abians today, it's like Abia electorates are sold out to Labour party.

143 Likes 9 Shares

Re: The Reception Abia People Gave To Peter Obi (Video, Photos) by PresidObi: 6:00pm On Jul 23, 2022
And this is a PDP state grin

Atiku will be so shocked by what he will see in 2023.

Atiku can only win North east.

Tinubu can only win South west

Peter Obi will confidently win South south, south east, North central, then grab 40% from South west, 25% from North west and 20% from North east.

Peter Obi and Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed of LP has won the election.

881 Likes 63 Shares

Re: The Reception Abia People Gave To Peter Obi (Video, Photos) by alsudan: 6:00pm On Jul 23, 2022
PO is guaranteed at least 10 million votes in the SE/SS alone.

The voter turnout in these zones will be unprecedented.

Let Tinubu walk in public like this in his home state of Osun/Lagos. I want to check something.

504 Likes 29 Shares

Re: The Reception Abia People Gave To Peter Obi (Video, Photos) by Totilopussylick(m): 6:00pm On Jul 23, 2022

Re: The Reception Abia People Gave To Peter Obi (Video, Photos) by Oilwell(m): 6:01pm On Jul 23, 2022
A good and quality product is very easy to sell. It is the dream of every marketer - African Proverb

Peter Obi 2023. Nigeria/Naira shall rise again.

316 Likes 18 Shares

Re: The Reception Abia People Gave To Peter Obi (Video, Photos) by Vote4ObiDatti: 6:03pm On Jul 23, 2022
chase4:
From the looks of the kind of reception Peter Obi got from Abians today, it's like Abia electorates are sold out to Labour party.

From North, South, East and West, Peter Obi keeps getting so much love wherever he goes cool

197 Likes 10 Shares

Re: The Reception Abia People Gave To Peter Obi (Video, Photos) by MonkeyMods(m): 6:03pm On Jul 23, 2022
Tinubu and his lackeys are finished patapata

157 Likes 6 Shares

Re: The Reception Abia People Gave To Peter Obi (Video, Photos) by Prince111111: 6:04pm On Jul 23, 2022
These people again? Chai grin grin

Re: The Reception Abia People Gave To Peter Obi (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jul 23, 2022
Igbos are Igbos, Peter Obi is Igbo so is Abia, Tinubu in ogbomoso oyo state PDP state

67 Likes 8 Shares

Re: The Reception Abia People Gave To Peter Obi (Video, Photos) by nyabingi(m): 6:06pm On Jul 23, 2022
Let the hatters start their evil comments. As you can see Obi has won the people's hearts, can your KakaBan or ATI ku receive such warmt reception

71 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Reception Abia People Gave To Peter Obi (Video, Photos) by Softmirror: 6:07pm On Jul 23, 2022
IT IS ALWAYS SO UNTIL ELECTION DAY WHEN THEY WILL ALL VOTE FOR PDP. YOU WILL THINK THE SOUTH EAST HAS BEEN CURSED BY PDP.

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Reception Abia People Gave To Peter Obi (Video, Photos) by Kelsmatuc(m): 6:09pm On Jul 23, 2022
alsudan:

Let Tinubu walk in public like this in his home state of Osun/Lagos. I want to check something.
hehehe

Re: The Reception Abia People Gave To Peter Obi (Video, Photos) by specialmati(m): 6:09pm On Jul 23, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin it's only a mad man will vote for atiku in that region so after buhari a fulani man another fulani will enter. No wonder they believe they own Nigeria. If you are planning to vote those old corrupt money bags. Thunder fire you

193 Likes 14 Shares

Re: The Reception Abia People Gave To Peter Obi (Video, Photos) by Kingspin(m): 6:10pm On Jul 23, 2022
It is rare for the people of the East, (not the politicians) to support one man and if they do you merit it.

190 Likes 11 Shares

Re: The Reception Abia People Gave To Peter Obi (Video, Photos) by Kestolove(m): 6:17pm On Jul 23, 2022
alsudan:

all the votes in south east nd south south is not upto 10million

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Reception Abia People Gave To Peter Obi (Video, Photos) by PresidObi: 6:25pm On Jul 23, 2022
Kingspin:
It is rare for the people of the East, (not the politicians) to support one man and if they do you merit it.

I agree.

57 Likes

Re: The Reception Abia People Gave To Peter Obi (Video, Photos) by superCleanworks(m): 6:27pm On Jul 23, 2022
Whoever the winner of 2023 election turns out to be, the result will be shocking.

Re: The Reception Abia People Gave To Peter Obi (Video, Photos) by akpunda86: 6:28pm On Jul 23, 2022
chase4:

Peter Obi is high time u dump that man wearing long cap Victor Umeh,living in Enugu,He is corrupt,a thief with many abadoned projects in Anambra State,I don't know why he should be moving around with that man.
Remember when his house at zoo estate was full of cows,If obi continues moving around with Victor umeh I see no difference between him and APC and PDP

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Reception Abia People Gave To Peter Obi (Video, Photos) by Treasure17(m): 6:37pm On Jul 23, 2022
PresidObi:

Peter Obi will confidently win South south, south east, North central, then grab 40% from South west, 25% from North west and 20% from North east.

Analysis that will rubber stamp Peter Obi presidency. Can't wait to call him Mr president.

24 Likes

Re: The Reception Abia People Gave To Peter Obi (Video, Photos) by SmartPolician: 6:46pm On Jul 23, 2022
Structure or no structure, Peter Obi will clear the 5 states of the East.

This is not up for any debate.

BTW, Peter Obi has my vote!

120 Likes 9 Shares

Re: The Reception Abia People Gave To Peter Obi (Video, Photos) by paramakina202: 6:48pm On Jul 23, 2022
Abians desperately want to escape from 22 years of PDP bondage.

84 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Reception Abia People Gave To Peter Obi (Video, Photos) by naija4life247: 6:49pm On Jul 23, 2022
alsudan:

When Kingibe was asked, during a debate in 1993, "Abiola and You are Muslims, how will the interest of Christians be protected in your government?"

Kingibe replied "Abiola and I are never and will never be representing Muslims or Christians in government, the interest of Muslims will be handled by Sultan of Sokoto while that of Christians will be handled by Okogie (the CAN President), we are representing Nigerians regardless of their religions.

My Boss Abiola comes from Majority Yoruba in the South West, I come from the Minority Kanuri in the North East. Abiola comes from core Private Sector, I come from core Public Sector to save Nigeria and move our country beyond the reach of bigotry."

That 'MuslimMuslim' Ticket won in 1993. Guess what? The man who annulled it was IBB a Muslim from the North and handed over to unelected Shonekan, a Christian from the South.

Political Office is not religion, do not bring religion to it and don't be deceived by fanatics.

254 Likes 9 Shares

Re: The Reception Abia People Gave To Peter Obi (Video, Photos) by braveboi4life: 6:57pm On Jul 23, 2022
The only reason why PO will not score 100% vote in SE is because of the wicked politicians..
Take them away 95% is guaranteed

29 Likes

Re: The Reception Abia People Gave To Peter Obi (Video, Photos) by muykem: 7:03pm On Jul 23, 2022
PDP is south east and south east is PDP.

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Reception Abia People Gave To Peter Obi (Video, Photos) by Omoslim26: 7:06pm On Jul 23, 2022
ObiDiati is the movement.

Re: The Reception Abia People Gave To Peter Obi (Video, Photos) by Dapson73(m): 7:08pm On Jul 23, 2022
PresidObi:

Arindin, omo ale.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Reception Abia People Gave To Peter Obi (Video, Photos) by Blake755: 7:27pm On Jul 23, 2022
Omo everybody wan dey obidient make we see if this country no go move forward obidient is better than sacrifice

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Reception Abia People Gave To Peter Obi (Video, Photos) by Ddokie: 7:27pm On Jul 23, 2022
naija4life247:

When Kingibe was asked, during a debate in 1993, "Abiola and You are Muslims, how will the interest of Christians be protected in your government?"

Kingibe replied "Abiola and I are never and will never be representing Muslims or Christians in government, the interest of Muslims will be handled by Sultan of Sokoto while that of Christians will be handled by Okogie (the CAN President), we are representing Nigerians regardless of their religions.

My Boss Abiola comes from Majority Yoruba in the South West, I come from the Minority Kanuri in the North East. Abiola comes from core Private Sector, I come from core Public Sector to save Nigeria and move our country beyond the reach of bigotry."

That 'MuslimMuslim' Ticket won in 1993. Guess what? The man who annulled it was IBB a Muslim from the North and handed over to unelected Shonekan, a Christian from the South.

Political Office is not religion, do not bring religion to it and don't be deceived by fanatics.

That was 1993 brother. As at that time, there was no boko haram or iswap. Islamic terrorism was not an international problem, churches were not being bombed in nigeria, and there were no fulani herdsmen encircling the entire nation.

Chief, 1993 and today are not the same thing in Nigeria.

I am sure if Nigeria of today was the same as it was in 1993, or even 2010, there wouldn't have been much an outcry over this muslim muslim ticket.

91 Likes 7 Shares

Re: The Reception Abia People Gave To Peter Obi (Video, Photos) by PaChukwudi44(m): 7:32pm On Jul 23, 2022
muykem:
PDP is south east and south east is PDP.
Story for the gods

18 Likes

Re: The Reception Abia People Gave To Peter Obi (Video, Photos) by Firstorderwizard(m): 8:03pm On Jul 23, 2022
akpunda86:

Peter Obi is high time u dump that man wearing long cap Victor Umeh,living in Enugu,He is corrupt,a thief with many abadoned projects in Anambra State,I don't know why he should be moving around with that man.
Remember when his house at zoo estate was full of cows,If obi continues moving around with Victor umeh I see no difference between him and APC and PDP

If he chooses to follow him around, Peter Obi can't chase him away just like that nah. Look at it from the human face bro

24 Likes

Re: The Reception Abia People Gave To Peter Obi (Video, Photos) by id911(m): 8:35pm On Jul 23, 2022
naija4life247:

The country has changed drastically unlike 1993. And, check the reply Alhaji Kingibe gave in response to his question and the genuineness in carrying everyone alone for shared prosperity. Tinubu and Shetima are too arrogant in answering questions because they believe nothing will happen. Besides, MKO was larger than life and was loved by many.

38 Likes

Re: The Reception Abia People Gave To Peter Obi (Video, Photos) by Murphyenemuwe: 8:45pm On Jul 23, 2022
The country has changed drastically? And how old were you in 1993 to make this statement? Cos if you were old enough in 1993 you should know CAN did the same thing they're doing now then to oppose Muslim Muslim ticket and they failed
id911:

The country has changed drastically unlike 1993. And, check the reply Alhaji Kingibe gave in response to his question and the genuineness in carrying everyone alone for shared prosperity. Tinubu and Shetima are too arrogant in answering questions because they believe nothing will happen. Besides, MKO was larger than life and was loved by many.

Buhari Entering The Venue Of Defence College Graduation (Photo) / Results From FCT Council Election Indicate PDP In Clear Lead / Photos Of Beautiful Bride Halima Babangida

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50