Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,662 members, 7,813,227 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:57 AM

How To Change Dstv Packages - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / How To Change Dstv Packages (422 Views)

How To Change Transfer Pin On Glo Glo’s Default Pin Is = 00000, You Can Change / How To Change Oil In Generator? Help / Learn All Accounting Software Packages Before Your Nysc And Get Job Fast!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Change Dstv Packages by sundaygray(m): 8:09pm On Jul 23, 2022
Does anyone know how to do this? Conveniently, It doesn’t work in the app. I’m sure dstv did this on purpose to prevent people from downgrading. If you get solution let me know.
Re: How To Change Dstv Packages by Nobody: 3:07am On Jul 26, 2022
sundaygray:
Does anyone know how to do this? Conveniently, It doesn’t work in the app. I’m sure dstv did this on purpose to prevent people from downgrading. If you get solution let me know.

Pay with Opay app or Palmpay app, you'll get the option to change your plan.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Buy Negative Google Reviews / Market Research Study / 5 Tech Skills That Guarantees Huge Income In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.