Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,739 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

2023: Counter Thread..what Happened To Oduduwa Agitators ? (Pix) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Counter Thread..what Happened To Oduduwa Agitators ? (Pix) (613 Views)

Oduduwa Agitators Storm Court To Disrupt Ekiti Governorship Election / Sunday Igboho And Oduduwa Agitators Chase Away DSS Officer (Video) / Change Amotekun’s Name To ‘Oduduwa Guards’ – MURIC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: Counter Thread..what Happened To Oduduwa Agitators ? (Pix) by pinkPUSSY(f): 8:32pm On Jul 23, 2022
A thread was opened by a nairalander asking what happened to Bifran agitators and why they are silent even when Igbos are not?, and we sane Nigerians are equally asking what happened to Oduduwa agitators ?

Are Oduduwa agitators lesser humans that don't worth discussing ? undecided

10 Likes

Re: 2023: Counter Thread..what Happened To Oduduwa Agitators ? (Pix) by Entprys(m): 8:35pm On Jul 23, 2022
Mad people everywhere
Re: 2023: Counter Thread..what Happened To Oduduwa Agitators ? (Pix) by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jul 23, 2022
Not everyone is mad, the convener was arrested and it becomes the mental agitation than a confrontation
Re: 2023: Counter Thread..what Happened To Oduduwa Agitators ? (Pix) by pinkPUSSY(f): 8:37pm On Jul 23, 2022
igbotormentor:
Not everyone is mad, the convener was arrested and it becomes the mental agitation than a confrontation

Is Prof Akintoye mad ?

I thought yorubas respect their elders ?

Be careful, elder is warning you

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Counter Thread..what Happened To Oduduwa Agitators ? (Pix) by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jul 23, 2022
pinkPUSSY:

Is Prof Akintoye mad ?

You are comparing Biafra agitators that killed so many Igbos with oduduwa agitators that killed non, you should know those that are mad if you are not IPOB member.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Counter Thread..what Happened To Oduduwa Agitators ? (Pix) by NyamiriSlayer(m): 8:42pm On Jul 23, 2022
Wait till 2023, you guys go resume your biafla or death but nah bad news i have for you because any ipob pig that tries any nonsense will be dealt with ruthlessly

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Counter Thread..what Happened To Oduduwa Agitators ? (Pix) by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jul 23, 2022
pinkPUSSY:

Is Prof Akintoye mad ?

Be careful, elder is warning you
Wetin you dey talk. You leave who u go attack dey shook mouth.
Re: 2023: Counter Thread..what Happened To Oduduwa Agitators ? (Pix) by muyico(m): 8:45pm On Jul 23, 2022
Werent rdy to brkup.igbo were d1 poison dose pipple hrt!
Re: 2023: Counter Thread..what Happened To Oduduwa Agitators ? (Pix) by Gandollar(f): 8:48pm On Jul 23, 2022
Yooba nesan or death!

We are the savior of Nigeria!

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Counter Thread..what Happened To Oduduwa Agitators ? (Pix) by Wintertime: 8:50pm On Jul 23, 2022
igbotormentor:
You are comparing Biafra agitators that killed so many Igbos with oduduwa agitators that killed non, you should know those that are mad if you are not IPOB member.

For your
Point of info
Your Buhari and DSS killed Igbo

So that's where your propaganda lies

Well it still remains

End Nigeria now

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Counter Thread..what Happened To Oduduwa Agitators ? (Pix) by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jul 23, 2022
Wintertime:

For your Point of info Your Buhari and DSS killed Igbo
So that's where your propaganda lies
Well it still remains
End Nigeria now
Ok, are IPOB member
Re: 2023: Counter Thread..what Happened To Oduduwa Agitators ? (Pix) by Wintertime: 8:58pm On Jul 23, 2022
igbotormentor:
Ok, are IPOB member

If I should be an Ipob member I will be really proud of myself, well internationally I am recognise like someone with high IQ compare to the international recognise dullard whom call people higher than him terrorist.

Well We await someone strong like Ipob in Edo here ....

1 Like

Re: 2023: Counter Thread..what Happened To Oduduwa Agitators ? (Pix) by Olachase(m): 9:11pm On Jul 23, 2022
100% igbo hate Yorubas 15% Yorubas hate igbos

100% igbos hate hausa 100% hausa hate igbos

10% hausa hate Yorubas 8% Yorubas hate hausa

101% igbos hate Bola Tinubu

Re: 2023: Counter Thread..what Happened To Oduduwa Agitators ? (Pix) by limeta(f): 9:17pm On Jul 23, 2022
igbotormentor:

Who then killed the worshippers in OWO catholic church ?
Fulani this Fulani that did not sell here
After all there was no cows seen about
So who did ? If not yoruba muslims.

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Counter Thread..what Happened To Oduduwa Agitators ? (Pix) by Kalashnikov49: 9:29pm On Jul 23, 2022
After 2023 you will beg IGBOs for forgiveness...and they will reject it and deal with you MURIC miscreants totally.

All your antics will NEVER MAKE Tinubu PRESIDENT, BECAUSE HE WILL LABOUR TILL DEATH...AFTER ELECTIONS LOSS.

NyamiriSlayer:
Wait till 2023, you guys go resume your biafla or death but nah bad news i have for you because any ipob pig that tries any nonsense will be dealt with ruthlessly

1 Like

Re: 2023: Counter Thread..what Happened To Oduduwa Agitators ? (Pix) by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jul 23, 2022
limeta:

Who then killed the worshippers in OWO catholic church ?
Fulani this Fulani that did not sell here
After all there was no cows seen about
So who did ? If not yoruba muslims.

The same people that killed Igbos in ozubulu Catholic church killed mostly Igbos in owo, that church is not the biggest church or the most popular church in owo but just because it was an Igbo targeted by Igbo drug lords that are after another Igbo drug lord
Re: 2023: Counter Thread..what Happened To Oduduwa Agitators ? (Pix) by Kalashnikov49: 9:30pm On Jul 23, 2022
200% ......Afonja hate everybody...that is a Known fact.
That is why you miscreants cant survive outside your oduduworm enclave...spits

Olachase:
100% igbo hate Yorubas 15% Yorubas hate igbos

100% igbos hate hausa 100% hausa hate igbos

10% hausa hate Yorubas 8% Yorubas hate hausa

101% igbos hate Bola Tinubu

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Counter Thread..what Happened To Oduduwa Agitators ? (Pix) by NyamiriSlayer(m): 9:31pm On Jul 23, 2022
Kalashnikov49:
After 2023 you will beg IGBOs for forgiveness...and they will reject it and deal with you MURIC miscreants totally.

All your antics will NEVER MAKE Tinubu PRESIDENT, BECAUSE HE WILL LABOUR TILL DEATH...AFTER ELECTIONS LOSS.

i no dey do pig
Re: 2023: Counter Thread..what Happened To Oduduwa Agitators ? (Pix) by Kalashnikov49: 9:43pm On Jul 23, 2022
NA PIG DEY GET

DIRTY TEETH
SHYT FOR BODY

AND THAT PIG IS YOUR BENEFACTOR, WHO WILL LABOUR TILL DEATH AND WILL NEVER BE PRESIDENT...Ntoooorrr!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin

NyamiriSlayer:
i no dey do pig

1 Like

Re: 2023: Counter Thread..what Happened To Oduduwa Agitators ? (Pix) by pinkPUSSY(f): 10:33pm On Jul 23, 2022
No answer yet ? undecided
Re: 2023: Counter Thread..what Happened To Oduduwa Agitators ? (Pix) by techWriter3: 5:12am On Jul 24, 2022
Is Prof Akintoye wacko

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Will Not Conduct Election In Biafra Come 2023 - IPOB / A Law Must Be Enacted To Stop Indefinite Detention By DSS / Between APC And LP, Which One Is Now The Opposition Party?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.