Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,458 members, 7,819,669 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

I'll Speak On Atiku Soon, Says Wike - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'll Speak On Atiku Soon, Says Wike (413 Views)

Kwankwaso Might Step Down For Atiku Soon / 2023 Presidency: Decision Will Be Made Known Soon, Says Wike / Tinubu May Endorse Atiku Soon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

I'll Speak On Atiku Soon, Says Wike by Indispensable85(m): 10:07pm On Jul 23, 2022
Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Wike, says he will soon speak on recent happenings in the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP.

The Governor, in a short statement made available to AIT on Saturday evening
said it has become pertinent for him to speak and reveal to Nigerians all that has transpired in the PDP since the emergence of former Vice President Atiku Abubakar as the presidential candidate of the party.

Governor Wike says “On Atiku, I will speak soon and Nigerians will know the actual truth of all that has transpired in the PDP in recent times.”

https://www.facebook.com/2546788382215488/posts/pfbid02PWGFhTpY2Cix11BoeDYpnPbfUXuVQvTQiwJAQcgXtKWy1mznKZ9h72XcqnLyRGCrl/

Re: I'll Speak On Atiku Soon, Says Wike by Indispensable85(m): 10:08pm On Jul 23, 2022
Vawulence!
Re: I'll Speak On Atiku Soon, Says Wike by Moh247: 10:08pm On Jul 23, 2022
Wike Na mumu..... Atiku just want to use Wike trend and catch cruise with the interview
Re: I'll Speak On Atiku Soon, Says Wike by Felimax(m): 10:39pm On Jul 23, 2022
Leave Wike, he should go ahead and say whatever he has to say since he is now the latest beatified saint.

You said you cannot be a second citizen and they left you where you want to belong and you want the country to born.
Re: I'll Speak On Atiku Soon, Says Wike by HARRYPORTTERJNR: 10:59pm On Jul 23, 2022
Felimax:
Leave Wike, he should go ahead and say whatever he has to say since he is now the latest beatified saint.

You said you cannot be a second citizen and they left you where you want to belong and you want the country to born.
ALMAJIRI CHAIRMAN JIGAWA BRANCH.(COUNTRY TO BURN) NOT BORN

Re: I'll Speak On Atiku Soon, Says Wike by Mynd44: 11:11pm On Jul 23, 2022

(1)

Tinubu Beyond Islamization: Rev Okegbile / Ebubeagu Must Go Protest In Aba, Abia State (Photos, Video) / Peter Obi Exposed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.