Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,161 members, 7,829,145 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:21 PM

Finished Works Of Christ: What It Means. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Finished Works Of Christ: What It Means. (362 Views)

Sin Is Unbelief In The Finished Works Of Jesus On The Cross / What It Means To Fall From Grace - Joseph Prince / The Event Between Satan And Christ: What Readers Do Not Understand In Luke 4:8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Finished Works Of Christ: What It Means. by ComeToJesus: 10:23pm On Jul 23, 2022
When you hear of the finished works of Christ, this is what it means.

"My brother and I were in a cab, returning from evening service. I noticed he was very quiet. Pastor had preached on our reality in Christ. We're free from curses and sickness.
Suddenly he asked me we still get sick, why there's poverty and even some observe some generational
Patterns in the lives of believers
I didn't respond immediately. When we got close to our station. I paid the fare for him and me. The driver turned to ask my brother for his fare and he said he is the second person I paid for. The driver said okay and then we alighted.

As we
Walked home, I asked him why he didn't pay when the driver asked him. He said because I'd already paid. Why should he pay?
I smiled. I asked him what he would do if the driver insisted, and refused to let him go. My brother said he would "drag it" with him.

I told him that's
Exactly how it is in Christ. You can say you'll drag it with the driver because I've already paid.
A lot of times, the devil won't let you off just because Christ has paid for your freedom. That's why you have to stand firm in the liberty wherein Christ has made you free.
Don't watch while the devil puts you through what Christ has already gone through on your behalf.
Jesus Tetelestai, He Paid in Full. Some people are gentle. They would prefer to pay again to avoid wahala.
If you take in everything thrown at you, you will be so cheated.
Enforce and establish the finished works of Christ in areas that refuse to align.
We fight from victory, not for victory.
We insist not to win, but because we have won".

https://twitter.com/theglowstitches/status/1550367224225009665?s=20&t=-IF__EAPn3I_ZL9nH0wJAw

Re: Finished Works Of Christ: What It Means. by ComeToJesus: 10:25pm On Jul 23, 2022
Lalasticlala, Myndd44, kindly do the needful. FP.
Re: Finished Works Of Christ: What It Means. by Kobojunkie: 12:14am On Jul 24, 2022
ComeToJesus:
1. When you hear of the finished works of Christ, this is what it means.

2. "My brother and I were in a cab, returning from evening service. I noticed he was very quiet. Pastor had preached on our reality in Christ. We're free from curses and sickness. Suddenly he asked me we still get sick, why there's poverty and even some observe some generational
Patterns in the lives of believers.
I didn't respond immediately. When we got close to our station. I paid the fare for him and me. The driver turned to ask my brother for his fare and he said he is the second person I paid for. The driver said okay and then we alighted.

3. As we Walked home, I asked him why he didn't pay when the driver asked him. He said because I'd already paid. Why should he pay?
I smiled. I asked him what he would do if the driver insisted, and refused to let him go. My brother said he would "drag it" with him. I told him that's Exactly how it is in Christ. You can say you'll drag it with the driver because I've already paid. A lot of times, the devil won't let you off just because Christ has paid for your freedom. That's why you have to stand firm in the liberty wherein Christ has made you free. Don't watch while the devil puts you through what Christ has already gone through on your behalf. Jesus Tetelestai, He Paid in Full. Some people are gentle. They would prefer to pay again to avoid wahala. If you take in everything thrown at you, you will be so cheated.

4. Enforce and establish the finished works of Christ in areas that refuse to align. We fight from victory, not for victory. We insist not to win, but because we have won".
1. That means nothing actually. It is instead soundbite fed to you by your pastors and mogs in order to keep you deceived and deluded so you do not realize and follow instead God's Truth. Jesus Christ warned you against these very people but many of you chose to turn a deaf ear to His Words. undecided

2. But Nowhere in His Gospel - His teachings and commandments - did Jesus Christ ever promise His disciples that they would no longer experience sickness or suffering in His Name. As for curses, what you consider generational patterns result from curses associated with living life in disobedience of Jesus Christ's teachings and commandments, those are curses Jesus Christ Himself spoke on those who would use His name for evil. It is all written there in the 4 Gospels - Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John. undecided

3. Paul, the one whom you clearly take your ideas from, this rather than Jesus Christ, spoke those words of the debt paid by Jesus Christ on behalf of those who were born Jews and previously tied by blood to God's Old Covenant Law of Moses. The Jews had to pay off the debt they owed God in His Old Covenant before they could transition to God's New Covenant Law, Jesus Christ, and so for this reason, Jesus Christ lived in submission and obedience to the Law of Moses while He was here on earth in order to earn that which He then purchased them with. undecided

4. Jesus Christ instead told you that in His New Covenant and Law in the Kingdom of God, only those who stand faithful - living in continuous submission and obedience of His teachings and commandments - until the end, not before, will be saved - Matthew 24 vs 12 - 13 & Mark 13 vs 13. And He made it clear, in the Kingdom of God, Obedience of God's every teachings and commandments remains the key to the Kingdom of God and eventually to Heaven. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Sin Especially Masturbation / What's Your Excuse? / Why I Don’t Have Female Secretaries – Pastor Adeboye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.