Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,003 members, 7,810,789 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:30 PM

Re: Cult Group Murders Osun Prince, Yinusa Okunloye (pic) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Re: Cult Group Murders Osun Prince, Yinusa Okunloye (pic) (1144 Views)

Cult Group Murders Osun Prince, Yinusa Okunloye / Hawa Yinusa, The Woman Who Leads Kidnap, Robbery Gang Arrested / Vikings Member Shot Dead By Rival Cult Group (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cult Group Murders Osun Prince, Yinusa Okunloye (pic) by iSense247: 10:49pm On Jul 23, 2022
Some Nairalanders asserted that the Osun Prince, Yinusa Okunloye who was murdered by cultists was either a cultist or his father, the king is a cultist. Here is the link to the past thread: https://www.nairaland.com/7242900/cult-group-murders-osun-prince

As a resident of Ofatedo, I can categorically tell you that this MAY not be true. This is know about D story:

A gang of thugs boarded korope (shuttle bus) from Osogbo to Ofatedo and alighted infront of Olofa Palace. Yinusa Okunloye was with the king inside the palace. The palace is located at a major junction.

When they alighted, they refused to pay the driver. Fight started and they beat the driver, put cigarette fire in his eyes and robbed him of his money.

The driver began to cry and accusing Ofatedo's boys of harassing him whereas the boys are not indigenes of Ofatedo town. Tarnishing the image of Ofatedo was what provoked the Prince who came out of the palace to witness the commotion.

The Prince came out of the palace, joined the issue and sided the driver. The thugs/cultists were not happy with the Prince's position on the matter. They later visited him at midnight.

The rest is a sad history.

Prince is a nice and easy going man according to different witnesses. Everybody knows him as someone who doesn't like cheating. He likes defending the cheated. He is a human rights Defender by nature. I hope that Osun Police would bring the perpetrators to book soon.

Olofa is old and inactive and this is the Prince in charge of administrations in the palace. I am a non indigene here in Ofatedo but just like everyone else, I am very very sad. This peaceful and progressive town is sour this weekend. I hope Osun Police would not sweep investigation under the carpet.

Marvins009 Cypress042 KarmaXNow Flukey

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Re: Cult Group Murders Osun Prince, Yinusa Okunloye (pic) by kabillionaire(m): 12:25am On Jul 24, 2022
He look like a cultist

3 Likes

Re: Re: Cult Group Murders Osun Prince, Yinusa Okunloye (pic) by Disclaimer12: 1:05am On Jul 24, 2022
lipsrsealed
Re: Re: Cult Group Murders Osun Prince, Yinusa Okunloye (pic) by CivilzedTyger(m): 1:57pm On Jul 24, 2022
Sad. May Almighty Allah admit him into jannatul firdausi, Ameen.
Re: Re: Cult Group Murders Osun Prince, Yinusa Okunloye (pic) by SAMBARRY: 3:07pm On Jul 24, 2022
See his forehead grin

Na them grin

(1) (Reply)

They Want To Kill Me, Please Help! / Kano Hisbah Officials Shave Secondary School Students' Hair (pictures) / Do You Remember When People Were Looking For The Chemical Found In Very Old TV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.