Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,721 members, 7,820,505 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

Obidient Team PVC Awareness In Katsina State(photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obidient Team PVC Awareness In Katsina State(photos) (1099 Views)

Please Do Not Donate To Obidient Team To Pursue Court Cases / In No Distant Time, Governor Wike Will Join The Obidient Team - Chris Nwokobia / PVC Awareness Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obidient Team PVC Awareness In Katsina State(photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 11:54pm On Jul 23, 2022
When they say PETER OBI is not known in the North show them this.
KASTINA STATE IS OBIDIENT
#ObiDatti

2 Likes

Re: Obidient Team PVC Awareness In Katsina State(photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 11:55pm On Jul 23, 2022
More
Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Obidient Team PVC Awareness In Katsina State(photos) by God1000(m): 11:57pm On Jul 23, 2022
Good, the support is getting stronger and wider

6 Likes

Re: Obidient Team PVC Awareness In Katsina State(photos) by Paulheyman: 11:59pm On Jul 23, 2022
That's what happens when you are loved by the youths. Hunger is no respecter of tribe nor religion. Peter has come to stay and certainly a win we the youths shall give him

8 Likes

Re: Obidient Team PVC Awareness In Katsina State(photos) by Elliotg: 12:00am On Jul 24, 2022
I look forward to starting one here in my state of Bayelsa.

5 Likes

Re: Obidient Team PVC Awareness In Katsina State(photos) by doggedfighter(f): 12:00am On Jul 24, 2022
Wow, see long convoy.

You mean Katsina is this obidient?

I see structures everywhere

Respect !

5 Likes

Re: Obidient Team PVC Awareness In Katsina State(photos) by Nobody: 12:03am On Jul 24, 2022
grin grin grin

Only if just one realist was among them. Such person would have told them their sun bathing is effort in futility.

Somethings are just impossible. History and trend would have even led many to the truth, but emotions won’t make them stare at the glaring reality.

Peter Obi will ONLY win online polls. That I can guarantee!

1 Like

Re: Obidient Team PVC Awareness In Katsina State(photos) by Penguin2: 12:09am On Jul 24, 2022
First it was Nasarawa.

Now it’s Katsina; Buhari’s backyard where fools are expecting 20 million votes for their Agbado Slave master.

Tinubu urchins, over to you fools.

How una see this parole? grin

That at a time when APC politicians are defecting from the party in the north, young northerners are switching allegiance to the man you fools are trying so hard to label Igbo/IPOB project.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obidient Team PVC Awareness In Katsina State(photos) by doggedfighter(f): 12:10am On Jul 24, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
grin grin grin

Only if just one realist was among them. Such person would have told them their sun bathing is effort in futility.

Research somethings are just impossible. History and trend would have even led many to the truth, but emotions won’t make them stare at the glaring reality.

Why are you then loosing sleep?

Online winner giving you nightmares.

3 Likes

Re: Obidient Team PVC Awareness In Katsina State(photos) by Nobody: 12:14am On Jul 24, 2022
doggedfighter:

Why are you then loosing sleep?

What makes you think I am?

Somethings are just constant and need not to be worried about, cos you cannot change it.

Worried about Peter Obi becoming President? grin

His loss at the polls is a constant.

1 Like

Re: Obidient Team PVC Awareness In Katsina State(photos) by Built2last: 12:27am On Jul 24, 2022
Nawa. Like joke.

Its moving from social media to the street

2 Likes

Re: Obidient Team PVC Awareness In Katsina State(photos) by Obidient4life2: 12:55am On Jul 24, 2022
Man receiving love in for Bubu backyard.

I see evil being uprooted come 2023. Nigeria will over the whole of Africa in the next 8 years! If US go dey use us do role model!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidient Team PVC Awareness In Katsina State(photos) by Viscuz: 12:57am On Jul 24, 2022
Urchins are not impressed

3 Likes

Re: Obidient Team PVC Awareness In Katsina State(photos) by GudHardDick: 1:00am On Jul 24, 2022
That's what I'm talking about. Obi, A name that Tinubu urchins hears and trembles greatly

God bless our incoming president peter Obi (GCOFR) come 2023!!!!

Vote for peter Obi, vote for labour party!

We Edo indigenes are 400% OBIDIENT to the mission!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Obidient Team PVC Awareness In Katsina State(photos) by GadgetsRus: 1:35am On Jul 24, 2022
Thank you Buhari for this opportunity.

Read his message here...

https://www.nairaland.com/7243652/obidiently-yours-pres-muhammad-buhari
Re: Obidient Team PVC Awareness In Katsina State(photos) by Karlovich: 1:35am On Jul 24, 2022
embarassed embarassed As a former zombie I wish to become OBIdient, Buhari and APC government has completely made my poultry business worthless. I can't even renew my kiosk license in Lagos as Tinubu's agberos keep harassing me to pay the high levies.

A better Nigeria is all we want under Peter Obi

2 Likes

Re: Obidient Team PVC Awareness In Katsina State(photos) by T9ksy(m): 1:39am On Jul 24, 2022
Bunch of clowns in a circus(Nigeria). As if your du.mb votes ever counts in that fulani-oppressed Nigeria. Watch out for "(fulani) Govt magic" in their fourthcoming (s)election.
Re: Obidient Team PVC Awareness In Katsina State(photos) by aariwa(m): 1:46am On Jul 24, 2022
Everything he said he would do, he did when he became governor and unlike most Nigerian politicians that like the easy way and shortcuts to life; Peter Obi likes going through that hard way of life nobody wants to pass through but it always works for him…he is a pace setter who clears a forest to make a way where there was none before.The landmark judicial precedent he set, the first since independence made it possible for people like Amaechi, Aregbesola, mimiko, oshiomole etc to become governors which was unthinkable before then. No politician supported him when he entered politics unknown without a godfather or known political party and his messages was bad to their ears too on how to cut down government spending and use that on social infrastructure to benefit people like connecting the 166 communities in Anambra through magnificent good road networks, built local government secretariats edifice for the 21 local governments in the state.Built and or refurbished new hospitals in 21 local governments , did same thing in schools.Anambra a state the had one of the lowest male enrollment in schools then became number 1 in education in the whole of Nigeria. His greatest achievement as governor was changing mindset of the people and politicians that politics is not Chop I chop but to develop communities and lift people out of poverty.When he entered politics if you don’t belong to pdp or ANPP you were seen as a joker but Peter Obi took apga from unknown to become a two time governor of Anambra state, breaking the curse of bad leadership in the state .He achieved a lot compared to the small allocation of less than 2bn and never owed salaries, pensions and gratuities, and paid of the state’s staggering debt profile and was still able to leave a lot of billions behind for his predecessor to continue from where he stopped but unfortunately his predecessor was a disaster and he and an irresponsible wife messed up the whole place and took state back to pre Peter Obi It got to a point that most of the equipment that Peter Obi brought from overseas into all the hospitals was allowed to rust and decay because Obiano was like most conventional politicians or Nigerian big man who see government service as opportunity to enrich themselves. During the last years of Peter Obi as governor, Anambra government house became almost deserted ..no more politicians, hangers on , praise singers, sycophants who mislead leaders etc and the governor was always in office willing to meet everyone with genuine purpose but not willing to part with any shishi to people who didn’t work for it.He was very frugal with state resources with state resources and utilized it for common good to the best of his abilities….. honesty, transparency, equity and fairness in leadership and allocation of resources will make Nigeria a paradise on earth

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidient Team PVC Awareness In Katsina State(photos) by Vyzz: 2:09am On Jul 24, 2022
cool
Re: Obidient Team PVC Awareness In Katsina State(photos) by SpatialKing(m): 2:34am On Jul 24, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
grin grin grin

Research somethings are just impossible. History and trend would have even led many to the truth, but emotions won’t make them stare at the glaring reality.

The only person blinded emotions here is you..

Then it was Peter can never win primary elections

1 Like

Re: Obidient Team PVC Awareness In Katsina State(photos) by Nobody: 2:58am On Jul 24, 2022
SpatialKing:

The only person blinded emotions here is you..

Then it was Peter can never win primary elections

Did Peter win primary election? grin

Don’t make me laugh please!
Re: Obidient Team PVC Awareness In Katsina State(photos) by Nobody: 3:24am On Jul 24, 2022
Continue the good work
Re: Obidient Team PVC Awareness In Katsina State(photos) by tiger28: 3:41am On Jul 24, 2022
Ipob trying to use Obi to get their Biafra....................................HOW can you campaign for Presidency in da ZOO??

Foolish Ppl!!!!
Re: Obidient Team PVC Awareness In Katsina State(photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 1:37pm On Jul 24, 2022
tiger28:
Ipob trying to use Obi to get their Biafra....................................HOW can you campaign for Presidency in da ZOO??

Foolish Ppl!!!!
Dumbo
Re: Obidient Team PVC Awareness In Katsina State(photos) by Kendo999: 2:19pm On Jul 24, 2022
tiger28:

Foolish Ppl!!!!
stop crying obi is coming
Re: Obidient Team PVC Awareness In Katsina State(photos) by SlurUsername1: 2:24pm On Jul 24, 2022
Obedient team in katsina state?
They look like they just arrived katsina with God is good motor and are behind schedule n can't camouflage fully into danshikis. grin grin
Re: Obidient Team PVC Awareness In Katsina State(photos) by NwaMamaIwota(f): 2:27pm On Jul 24, 2022
Yamiriflathead:
Obedient team in katsina state?
They look like they just arrived katsina with God is good motor and are behind schedule n can't camouflage fully into danshikis. grin grin
shatap

1 Like

Re: Obidient Team PVC Awareness In Katsina State(photos) by SlurUsername1: 3:35pm On Jul 24, 2022
NwaMamaIwota:
shatap

Chop kiss grin

(1) (Reply)

Apostle Suleiman's 2019 Prophecy About Peter Obi and Tinubu / Obidients are everywhere, they have ideas, vision – Fani-Kayode confesses / You’re Not Protecting Yoruba Interest By Dumping Tinubu For Obi, Group Blasts...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.