Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,379 members, 7,836,541 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:37 AM

Too Much Noise In Nigeria; People Just Want Your Money — Ukrainian Lady (Video) - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Too Much Noise In Nigeria; People Just Want Your Money — Ukrainian Lady (Video) (50940 Views)

"Beggars Everywhere" Ukrainian Lady Tells Her Story In Nigeria Visit / Ukrainian Embassy Says Nigerian Volunteer Fighters To Pay $1000 For Visa, Ticket / Why You Should Not Invest Your Money In Keke Business: My Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Too Much Noise In Nigeria; People Just Want Your Money — Ukrainian Lady (Video) by Bentonite1: 10:49am On Jul 24, 2022
matrix199:
What do you expect from a third world country?

But then, Nigeria is relatively quite compared to the noise of artilleries and missiles raining in Ukraine. By this time next year, na you go dey beg us for money when Obi becomes the president.

Oga sh0t up. stop deviating from the fact. Aren't you ashamed to be called Nigerian out there?
Re: Too Much Noise In Nigeria; People Just Want Your Money — Ukrainian Lady (Video) by stacyadams: 10:54am On Jul 24, 2022
Sleekfingers:

Is Nigeria not a noisy country? Noise everywhere.......church and mosque go dey make their useless noise, vehicles will be honking their horns unnecessarily, some idiots will be playing loud music etc

No doubt, Ukraine is also a poor country, compare to other European countries. But still better than this useless country. With nothing working. Mention one thing, that is working in this God forsaken country?

Banditry, kidnapping is working....
Re: Too Much Noise In Nigeria; People Just Want Your Money — Ukrainian Lady (Video) by Litmus: 10:59am On Jul 24, 2022
endsarrrs:
More than anything, I want Nairaland to heal, and I want our country and its disproportionately negative IMAGE to heal

There's an entire industry out there dedicated to demarketing Nigeria.

My advice to foreigners is believe nothing you hear or read about Nigeria, visit Nigeria and see for yourself.

1 Like

Re: Too Much Noise In Nigeria; People Just Want Your Money — Ukrainian Lady (Video) by SocialJustice: 11:07am On Jul 24, 2022
Eleven01:

Mad monkey when Buhari leave, you go and blame him in his house, for the foolishness of Nigerians. No be una dey scam people up and down, dey follow politicians for nyansh like mumu. Na Buhari be your governors, local government chairmen, House of representatives members. You no know say dem dey share money to all these people monthly, from federation account?
Educated idiots full here. These criminals buying foreign made goods with stolen billions are the cause of inflation.
I am not the source of your problems. When you learn how to deal with your frustrations, you can come back to make your point.
Re: Too Much Noise In Nigeria; People Just Want Your Money — Ukrainian Lady (Video) by Sleekfingers: 11:09am On Jul 24, 2022
stacyadams:

Banditry, kidnapping is working....

You are right Jare....those you mentioned are working.....
Re: Too Much Noise In Nigeria; People Just Want Your Money — Ukrainian Lady (Video) by mike8804: 11:11am On Jul 24, 2022
Fash20:

Thats a big lie. I challenge you to go to kaduna by road
Kai! I dey North as I dey talk now
Re: Too Much Noise In Nigeria; People Just Want Your Money — Ukrainian Lady (Video) by ASAPFERG1: 11:11am On Jul 24, 2022
Nigeria needs to be divided for development to come
Re: Too Much Noise In Nigeria; People Just Want Your Money — Ukrainian Lady (Video) by TemmyT002(m): 11:18am On Jul 24, 2022
endsarrrs:
More than anything, I want Nairaland to heal, and I want our country and its disproportionately negative IMAGE to heal

It will never heal without the right leaders

1 Like

Re: Too Much Noise In Nigeria; People Just Want Your Money — Ukrainian Lady (Video) by laughitall(m): 11:25am On Jul 24, 2022
matrix199:
What do you expect from a third world country?

But then, Nigeria is relatively quiet compared to the noise of artilleries and missiles raining in Ukraine. By this time next year, na you go dey beg us for money when Obi becomes the president.
you mean obi pandora
Re: Too Much Noise In Nigeria; People Just Want Your Money — Ukrainian Lady (Video) by Fash20: 11:30am On Jul 24, 2022
mike8804:
Kai! I dey North as I dey talk now

Travel to kaduna by road today.
Re: Too Much Noise In Nigeria; People Just Want Your Money — Ukrainian Lady (Video) by Nobody: 11:37am On Jul 24, 2022
Aunty it's caused by poverty, Mental slavery.
Re: Too Much Noise In Nigeria; People Just Want Your Money — Ukrainian Lady (Video) by Nobody: 11:38am On Jul 24, 2022
Skinny cows, like seriously grin.
Re: Too Much Noise In Nigeria; People Just Want Your Money — Ukrainian Lady (Video) by Kholar211: 11:39am On Jul 24, 2022
mike8804:
But it's better than Ukraine at the moment
despite Ukraine being war ridding country.. Still better pass Nigeria x100. Abiku country wey we dey so
Re: Too Much Noise In Nigeria; People Just Want Your Money — Ukrainian Lady (Video) by MUAnaZephyr: 11:41am On Jul 24, 2022
hisgrace090:

Are you comparing war outbreak with a lifestyle of constant begging, intimidation and noisemaking especially in public establishment as the same?

Is worth comparing my dear... We are at war too. The "lifestyle of constant begging, intimidation and noisemaking especially in public establishment" is the war noise of corruption.
Re: Too Much Noise In Nigeria; People Just Want Your Money — Ukrainian Lady (Video) by ufotunang: 11:58am On Jul 24, 2022
FiremanX:
What do u expect from a useless country like Nigerian that has more than 100 million people swimming in poverty,,,,

The last time I was at the airport,,,I couldn't breathe there because of people begging from every nook and crannies,,,those immigration and staffs there re even the worst,,,this is the kind of thing u will never experience in a sane clime
..it's the bad economy that caused it... poverty, hunger, hardship
Re: Too Much Noise In Nigeria; People Just Want Your Money — Ukrainian Lady (Video) by ufotunang: 12:00pm On Jul 24, 2022
Then go back to your Ukraine and go and see if you can live there in peace and rest of mind
Re: Too Much Noise In Nigeria; People Just Want Your Money — Ukrainian Lady (Video) by ufotunang: 12:00pm On Jul 24, 2022
Then why did you run away from your country Ukraine..you are now a refugee
Re: Too Much Noise In Nigeria; People Just Want Your Money — Ukrainian Lady (Video) by ufotunang: 12:01pm On Jul 24, 2022
At least is better than Ukraine that Putin / Russia is bombing left and right
Re: Too Much Noise In Nigeria; People Just Want Your Money — Ukrainian Lady (Video) by ufotunang: 12:05pm On Jul 24, 2022
candidtalk:

This is true. I always personally feel embarrassed as a Nigerian seeing the open and shameless begging at our airport I don't encounter anywhere else in the world.

It really is disgusting as a first impression of Nigeria to visitors. Some who have never encountered it will be shocked and dismayed.
..it's the bad economy that caused it... hunger,poverty,hardship, high costs of living... this is what the Nigeria government have put nigerians into
Re: Too Much Noise In Nigeria; People Just Want Your Money — Ukrainian Lady (Video) by ufotunang: 12:09pm On Jul 24, 2022
officialwdhtv:
And your country is paved in gold streets currently right?
..abi...why did she run away from her country Ukraine...let her go back to Ukraine and live in peace and rest of mind over there...than coming to Nigeria to disturb nigerians
Re: Too Much Noise In Nigeria; People Just Want Your Money — Ukrainian Lady (Video) by ufotunang: 12:13pm On Jul 24, 2022
PaedophileProph:
Her country is more noisier coming from unending shellings and dynamites
..she should thank God Nigeria accepted her as a refugee in nigeria
Re: Too Much Noise In Nigeria; People Just Want Your Money — Ukrainian Lady (Video) by ufotunang: 12:13pm On Jul 24, 2022
2blessed01:
Na who u epp
Comot bodi joor shocked
..do not mind her she came to Nigeria as a refugee
Re: Too Much Noise In Nigeria; People Just Want Your Money — Ukrainian Lady (Video) by ufotunang: 12:15pm On Jul 24, 2022
treatise:

Was she here as aa refugee?
.yes and she should thank God Nigeria accepted her as a refugee in nigeria
Re: Too Much Noise In Nigeria; People Just Want Your Money — Ukrainian Lady (Video) by ufotunang: 12:17pm On Jul 24, 2022
Centcanada:
Imagine see finish! If Nigeria is not good why can't you go back to Ukraine and sort yourself out by fighting Russia? Mumu ki you dia
...abi... why did she run away from Ukraine if her country is more better..let her go there and live in peace and rest of mind
Re: Too Much Noise In Nigeria; People Just Want Your Money — Ukrainian Lady (Video) by ufotunang: 12:18pm On Jul 24, 2022
If you say rubbish there we will deport you back to Ukraine
Re: Too Much Noise In Nigeria; People Just Want Your Money — Ukrainian Lady (Video) by ufotunang: 12:19pm On Jul 24, 2022
Centcanada:
Imagine see finish! If Nigeria is not good why can't you go back to Ukraine and sort yourself out by fighting Russia? Mumu ki you dia
...if she says rubbish there we will deport her back to Ukraine
Re: Too Much Noise In Nigeria; People Just Want Your Money — Ukrainian Lady (Video) by ufotunang: 12:21pm On Jul 24, 2022
DSC7:
Maybe na for ghetto this one go lodge come here dey disturb us with noise....

Make she remain for her country Abegggggg

Yeye dey smell...
..we will deport her back to Ukraine if she keep on saying rubbish

1 Like

Re: Too Much Noise In Nigeria; People Just Want Your Money — Ukrainian Lady (Video) by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jul 24, 2022
SocialJustice:
I am not the source of your problems. When you learn how to deal with your frustrations, you can come back to make your point.
You people are dumb, this is the problem of Nigeria. The woman said Nigeria is noisy, and everyone wants your money and you mention Buhari. Na today Nigerians don like money?
Abi na Buhari turn all Nigerians to criminals?

3 Likes

Re: Too Much Noise In Nigeria; People Just Want Your Money — Ukrainian Lady (Video) by ufotunang: 12:22pm On Jul 24, 2022
bikefab:
Kindly go back and fight your war with Russia. Leave us with the noise, we are used to it.
...abi...if she does not take time we will deport her back to Ukraine
Re: Too Much Noise In Nigeria; People Just Want Your Money — Ukrainian Lady (Video) by Backpedal: 12:24pm On Jul 24, 2022
ASAPFERG1:
Nigeria needs to be divided for development to come
it is the people in the country that are failing the country
if yoyu like divide into 10

as lon as say na these same useless citizens we have, na the same thing e go be.
Re: Too Much Noise In Nigeria; People Just Want Your Money — Ukrainian Lady (Video) by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jul 24, 2022
ufotunang:
..it's the bad economy that caused it... hunger,poverty,hardship, high costs of living... this is what the Nigeria government have put nigerians into

I empathise with Nigerians who earn what is far below a living wage. Still, begging by government official is condemnable practices that should not be seen at our international airport that is the main point of entry into Nigeria for people from all over the world.

Imagine someone on a tour of 12 nation and it only in Nigeria, out of the 12, he found beggarly conduct at the airport from government and immigration officials?

Even worse if this person had gone through nations like Ghana, Kenya, Rwanda, Sierra Leone, Togo and other African nations and did not find similar there.

2 Likes

Re: Too Much Noise In Nigeria; People Just Want Your Money — Ukrainian Lady (Video) by ufotunang: 12:25pm On Jul 24, 2022
EnglandAmaka:
This one is forming James bond which is a giant in the continent.

What is Ukraine in Europe? The second poorest country in Europe after Moldova.

With this war and the devastating effects I'm sure Moldova has overtaken Ukraine sef.

Wetin she come do for Nigeria?..

Wetin carry you come?
..we will deport her back to Ukraine if she keep on talking rubbish

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Uk Visa. How To Track Ur Application On Line / ‘1500’ Lagos-bound Passengers Stranded In Ghana — After Four Days / Top 10 Best States To Hustle In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.