Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,211 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

Too Much Noise In Nigeria; People Just Want Your Money — Ukrainian Lady (Video) - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Too Much Noise In Nigeria; People Just Want Your Money — Ukrainian Lady (Video) (50878 Views)

"Beggars Everywhere" Ukrainian Lady Tells Her Story In Nigeria Visit / Ukrainian Embassy Says Nigerian Volunteer Fighters To Pay $1000 For Visa, Ticket / Why You Should Not Invest Your Money In Keke Business: My Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Too Much Noise In Nigeria; People Just Want Your Money — Ukrainian Lady (Video) by ufotunang: 12:26pm On Jul 24, 2022
8stargeneral:
Nigeria to beg biko..our bad government has render citizen to beggers
..abi...this unknown bishop party has put people in poverty hunger hardship..... Buhari has destroyed nigeria

1 Like

Re: Too Much Noise In Nigeria; People Just Want Your Money — Ukrainian Lady (Video) by pacespot(m): 12:29pm On Jul 24, 2022
What is she doing Nigeria, who did she follow come here?
Re: Too Much Noise In Nigeria; People Just Want Your Money — Ukrainian Lady (Video) by beylinko02: 12:30pm On Jul 24, 2022
SultanOfPuna:
She is 1000% Right!

When BBC went to Donbass region in Ukraine to interviiew ukraine soldiers.
The destroyed city still has Electricity despite Heavy war and bombing.

Nigeria no get War, Still No Electricity
And you think there is nothing spiritually and fundamentally wrong about lack of Electricity in a Nation.

Nigerian children shouting Up Nepa is far worse than ukraine children running away from war.
In 3 years time, ukraine will be rebuilt and those children will be back..
But in Nigeria, your 3 year old child will be shouting Up Nepa till he reaches 12 years old.

It is a very sad sight, to see small children rejoicing over electricity.
An european child will look at you like your crazy for rejoicing over light.
Because they have had electricity 24/7 all their life. And it is a basic need of humans

This is the part I hate the most. The first time I saw my daughter shout up NEPA
I was sad.

1 Like

Re: Too Much Noise In Nigeria; People Just Want Your Money — Ukrainian Lady (Video) by Hoodyrich(m): 12:37pm On Jul 24, 2022
Somebody should explain to oyibo that Nigeria is overpopulated.
Re: Too Much Noise In Nigeria; People Just Want Your Money — Ukrainian Lady (Video) by Panda7(m): 12:45pm On Jul 24, 2022
benjackugo:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tecngapfGkE

Too Much Noise In Nigeria; People Just Want Your Money — Ukrainian Lady Shares Her Experience In Nigeria (Photo, Video)

https://www.instagram.com/p/CgWCeHeMWdJ/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

better than a war torn ass licking Ukraine
Re: Too Much Noise In Nigeria; People Just Want Your Money — Ukrainian Lady (Video) by VenumX: 12:46pm On Jul 24, 2022
What do you expect from a zoo?

You must have money before you can be treated like a human being.

1 Like

Re: Too Much Noise In Nigeria; People Just Want Your Money — Ukrainian Lady (Video) by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jul 24, 2022
She also complained that suya was not free cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin.
Case closed!
Re: Too Much Noise In Nigeria; People Just Want Your Money — Ukrainian Lady (Video) by intruder15(m): 12:50pm On Jul 24, 2022
mike8804:
But it's better than Ukraine at the moment

Vawulence always.
Re: Too Much Noise In Nigeria; People Just Want Your Money — Ukrainian Lady (Video) by Maconstruct(m): 12:53pm On Jul 24, 2022
Muritala Moh. N ABJ Airports especially.
Some bad eggs dey call their staffs can beg 4 Africa.

1 Like

Re: Too Much Noise In Nigeria; People Just Want Your Money — Ukrainian Lady (Video) by TotalRunter: 12:57pm On Jul 24, 2022
candidtalk:

As a visitor to Nigeria she has the right to complain about negatives she encountered. You would too if you travelled to a nation and met unpalatable things you have not experienced elsewhere.

Being Ukrainian does not take away her right to speak up about her negative experiences in Nigeria. She is not telling lies or saying anything new anyway.

Thanks for giving him sense which he obviously lacks. Someone made an observation about us and all he can come up with is an attack on the person's country. Just the foolish same foooolish attitude that brought us here

1 Like

Re: Too Much Noise In Nigeria; People Just Want Your Money — Ukrainian Lady (Video) by Judd007: 1:02pm On Jul 24, 2022
Your country quiet, and you are here in Nigeria, na the govt I blame not you.
benjackugo:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tecngapfGkE

Too Much Noise In Nigeria; People Just Want Your Money — Ukrainian Lady Shares Her Experience In Nigeria (Photo, Video)

https://www.instagram.com/p/CgWCeHeMWdJ/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Re: Too Much Noise In Nigeria; People Just Want Your Money — Ukrainian Lady (Video) by Richie8701(m): 1:17pm On Jul 24, 2022
I am from South Africa and I agree with her fully, when I visited Nigeria I only met scammers and Yahoo boys. I can admit that South Africa is not the best place to live in but Nigeria is a hundred times worse
Re: Too Much Noise In Nigeria; People Just Want Your Money — Ukrainian Lady (Video) by ufotunang: 1:18pm On Jul 24, 2022
candidtalk:

I empathise with Nigerians who earn what is far below a living wage. Still, begging by government official is condemnable practices that should not be seen at our international airport that is the main point of entry into Nigeria for people from all over the world.

Imagine someone on a tour of 12 nation and it only in Nigeria, out of the 12, he found beggarly conduct at the airport from government and immigration officials?

Even worse if this person had gone through nations like Ghana, Kenya, Rwanda, Sierra Leone, Togo and other African nations and did not find similar there.
...the worst thing that can happen to a man is hunger and poverty... when hunger and starvation hits a man he does not look at his integrity and diginity and his position or level of his job.... hunger does not know whether you are a government officials or immigration official working in the airport..it can kill or make the person fall into sickness....ulcer...all this things are fault of the government..hard economy, bad goverance....they normally say an hungry man is an angry and frustrated man

1 Like

Re: Too Much Noise In Nigeria; People Just Want Your Money — Ukrainian Lady (Video) by Richie8701(m): 1:19pm On Jul 24, 2022
mike8804:
But it's better than Ukraine at the moment
I grin keep telling yourself that

1 Like

Re: Too Much Noise In Nigeria; People Just Want Your Money — Ukrainian Lady (Video) by wiseoneking: 1:27pm On Jul 24, 2022
Moh247:

Nigerian immigration and customs always give the impression that Nigerians are chronic beggars at the airport

The demarketing of Nigeria starts from the Airport, foriegners suddenly pick the negative vibes at the airport and think majority are like that

This same effect happens in Ibadan where people on transit pass through outskirt of Ibadan from Iwo Road to to Toll gate, seeing brown roofs from old building, and think a city with Towers, Malls , estates , airports, military base , 4 star hotels, worldclass Universities like U.I is all brown roof

All these you mentioned in Ibadan are all public places. The truth is that Ibadan's brown roof is horrible. They are majorly private neighborhoods and that's what counts when you are measuring wealth of a place. The worst is that the houses are grossly dilapidated and unpainted. It really doesn't look nice do you don't need to defend it. Every city do have such but the level of Ibadan is alarming to the tune of almost 85% of the city. Kano too is so bad. This is low in SE Nigerian because they have a culture bof pulling old buildings down to erect another unlike other places. Coal camp in Enugu do have a lot of brown roof but the residence are changing the view
Re: Too Much Noise In Nigeria; People Just Want Your Money — Ukrainian Lady (Video) by lolu2019: 1:28pm On Jul 24, 2022
Moh247:

Yes he is
oponu so iwe nu.
Re: Too Much Noise In Nigeria; People Just Want Your Money — Ukrainian Lady (Video) by Autobot05: 1:47pm On Jul 24, 2022
matrix199:
What do you expect from a third world country?

But then, Nigeria is relatively quiet compared to the noise of artilleries and missiles raining in Ukraine. By this time next year, na you go dey beg us for money when Obi becomes the president.

Keep dreaming sir

Jesus is the ONLY way ❤️
Re: Too Much Noise In Nigeria; People Just Want Your Money — Ukrainian Lady (Video) by SocialJustice: 1:51pm On Jul 24, 2022
Eleven01:

You people are dumb, this is the problem of Nigeria. The woman said Nigeria is noisy, and everyone wants your money and you mention Buhari. Na today Nigerians don like money?
Abi na Buhari turn all Nigerians to criminals?
It is fast for the dumb to call those smarter than them dumb.

I blame Buhari for her negative perception of Nigeria especially with begging. The little sign people see you have money, they come in droves begging money.

If you you do not like my point, that is your problem not mine.

This conversation is over and I insist Buhari is responsible for the poor state of the nation that has turned almost everyone into beggars.
Re: Too Much Noise In Nigeria; People Just Want Your Money — Ukrainian Lady (Video) by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jul 24, 2022
SocialJustice:
It is fast for the dumb to call those smarter than them dumb.

I blame Buhari for her negative perception of Nigeria especially with begging. The little sign people see you have money, they come in droves begging money.

If you you do not like my point, that is your problem not mine.

This conversation is over and I insist Buhari is responsible for the poor state of the nation that has turned almost everyone into beggars.
Ever since year 2000, 70% of Nigerians have been broke, so you are either a kid, or stupid to blame Buhari for people's stupid behavior.
Re: Too Much Noise In Nigeria; People Just Want Your Money — Ukrainian Lady (Video) by sonofthunder: 1:58pm On Jul 24, 2022
Moh247:

Third paragraph states the same effect explained in first paragraph happens in third paragraph where few attributes of a place is used to judge the overall place

Is she wrong with here assertion?

She stayed what's common, and it's not just about custom officers and security agents
Re: Too Much Noise In Nigeria; People Just Want Your Money — Ukrainian Lady (Video) by Moh247: 1:59pm On Jul 24, 2022
sonofthunder:

Is she wrong with here assertion?

She stayed what's common, and it's not just about custom officers and security agents

Not all comments are argument some are in complement of the subject

Never said her assertion is wrong
Re: Too Much Noise In Nigeria; People Just Want Your Money — Ukrainian Lady (Video) by SultanOfPuna: 2:04pm On Jul 24, 2022
beylinko02:

This is the part I hate the most. The first time I saw my daughter shout up NEPA
I was sad.
Yeah...not a good feeling at all
Re: Too Much Noise In Nigeria; People Just Want Your Money — Ukrainian Lady (Video) by Litmus: 2:05pm On Jul 24, 2022
Once upon a time, when Nigeria was under military rule and wasn't open to the rest of Africa and thire inferiority complex, a typical Nigerian would have stated that perhaps it isn't that Nigeria is too noisy but that where she comes from in Europe is too quite and dead.

Now that Nigeria is open and flooded by Africans from all over the continent, Nigerians are being influenced by the inferiority complex typical of the rest of Africa. Imagine the acceptance here that what the White women says and believes is automatically the right thing as though she shares the same genetic makeup as Gods and Angeles. undecided

1 Like

Re: Too Much Noise In Nigeria; People Just Want Your Money — Ukrainian Lady (Video) by KosiGee(m): 2:06pm On Jul 24, 2022
Spirit04:
that thing needs to be addressed as soon as possible. Anybody caught in the act of begging at work should be sacked immediately let them go pick up a bowl and switch to full-time begging.

Do you think that is possible in Nigeria? You’d have to remove all the police, military and customs check points on the roads and sack them as well because they all extort money from road users.
Re: Too Much Noise In Nigeria; People Just Want Your Money — Ukrainian Lady (Video) by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jul 24, 2022
KosiGee:

Do you think that is possible in Nigeria? You’d have to remove all the police, military and customs check points on the roads and sack them as well because they all extort money from road users.
people are like sheep. You just need a few scapegoats. Let's say 2000 people. Both public and private sectors. You sack them and make it very loud. Tell the media to overreport it a bit

1 Like

Re: Too Much Noise In Nigeria; People Just Want Your Money — Ukrainian Lady (Video) by Blanks1(m): 2:18pm On Jul 24, 2022
The begging that goes on at our points of entry especially our airports is so nauseating to say the least. Those immigration, police and other security officials at the airports beg so unashamedly until one feels almost guilty for not obliging their entreaties.
Carrying with me some Naira notes each time I arrive Naija airports has become an unconscious act just so to escape being seen as selfish, wicked and heartless.
The culture of begging must stop
Re: Too Much Noise In Nigeria; People Just Want Your Money — Ukrainian Lady (Video) by Mayeldah(m): 2:22pm On Jul 24, 2022
Ukraine at war for 10 years will still be better than Nigeria 10 times.
Nigeria is a failed state ruled by terrorists
Re: Too Much Noise In Nigeria; People Just Want Your Money — Ukrainian Lady (Video) by Reference(m): 2:26pm On Jul 24, 2022
I am really ashamed of this country.... and to think some folks find nothing wrong with the degradable way we live, rather they love it and fight tooth and nail to keep it this way is just heart breaking.

This country is going down the drain and we better wake up and salvage the little that is left, of our humanity.

We are not living here, just existing.

1 Like

Re: Too Much Noise In Nigeria; People Just Want Your Money — Ukrainian Lady (Video) by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jul 24, 2022
FiremanX:
What do u expect from a useless country like Nigerian that has more than 100 million people swimming in poverty,,,,

The last time I was at the airport,,,I couldn't breathe there because of people begging from every nook and crannies,,,those immigration and staffs there re even the worst,,,this is the kind of thing u will never experience in a sane clime

Lol! Beggars have taken over the street of Lagos. One can't enter a shopping mall and get anything without beggars disturbing his or her life at the gate.

Dress well and take a walk around the neighborhood. Nah so so begging everywhere.
Re: Too Much Noise In Nigeria; People Just Want Your Money — Ukrainian Lady (Video) by snoopz: 2:43pm On Jul 24, 2022
When you were coming to Nigeria, your embassy no advice you abi you dey high
Re: Too Much Noise In Nigeria; People Just Want Your Money — Ukrainian Lady (Video) by RussellRutherfo: 3:04pm On Jul 24, 2022
candidtalk:

As a visitor to Nigeria she has the right to complain about negatives she encountered. You would too if you travelled to a nation and met unpalatable things you have not experienced elsewhere.

Being Ukrainian does not take away her right to speak up about her negative experiences in Nigeria. She is not telling lies or saying anything new anyway.

Even us Nigerians experience this whole begging thing on a daily basis. The system is in such a way that once you look a little like you okay a bit then everyone thinks that they are entitled to collecting from you.
Re: Too Much Noise In Nigeria; People Just Want Your Money — Ukrainian Lady (Video) by TheOgaBoss: 3:12pm On Jul 24, 2022
Af0nja:
That's Lagos for you, come down to the East and enjoy the serenity of Africa's most elegant country homes. cheesy cheesy
U are Joking right? The east where they busy cutting law makers heads?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Couple Bikes Through ISIS Territory To Prove ‘humans Are Kind’ And Gets Killed / Abia River That Turns Green When Rain Falls (Photos) / This Is The Beautiful Kaduna City (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.