Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

Katsina for Peter Obi rally - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Katsina for Peter Obi rally (4433 Views)

Buhari Delivers His Polling Unit At Daura, Katsina For Tinubu / Pictures From Peter Obi Rally In Suleja Today / The Lady Sacked For Attending Peter Obi Rally Has Started Work Immediately (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Katsina for Peter Obi rally by derecho(m): 11:00am On Jul 24, 2022
Was bribing meant to give advantage to your opponents before?
Try to apply some level of intelligence when defending Tinubu abeg
jumper524:
this ain't fact. Tinubu would have clearly won cos he made the right permutations and lobby. Bribing dekegates was just a way to keep their mandates to prevent others out buying their hardwork.
Re: Katsina for Peter Obi rally by jumper524(m): 11:04am On Jul 24, 2022
derecho:
Was bribing meant to give advantage to your opponents before?
Try to apply some level of intelligence when defending Tinubu abeg
you stated the fact that he bought his way, if the primaries was totally a game of money, amaechi would have gotten more votes.
If your delusional to constructive thinking, maybe you should know when to stop copying every Bangladash you see online and start your own reasoning. I didn't deny he bribed but if he and his opponent didn't bribe, he would have won full time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Katsina for Peter Obi rally by derecho(m): 11:07am On Jul 24, 2022
Just admit that you didn't understand the meaning of bribe.
Because you aren't making sense
jumper524:
you stated the fact that he bought his way, if the primaries was totally a game of money, amaechi would have gotten more votes.
If your delusional to constructive thinking, maybe you should know when to stop copying every Bangladash you see online and start your own reasoning. I didn't deny he bribed but if he and his opponent didn't bribe, he would have won full time.
Re: Katsina for Peter Obi rally by jumper524(m): 11:10am On Jul 24, 2022
derecho:
Just admit that you didn't understand the meaning of bribe.
Because you aren't making sense
nah, you can't phantom when I said he bribed to avoid other people out buying his hardwork.
Amaechi, osibanjo and yahaya Bello also bribed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Katsina for Peter Obi rally by Penguin2: 11:11am On Jul 24, 2022
What is lalasticlala and mynd44 waiting for before they push this to front page?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Katsina for Peter Obi rally by derecho(m): 11:21am On Jul 24, 2022
bribe
dishonestly persuade (someone) to act in one's favour by a gift of money or other inducement.

jumper524:
nah, you can't phantom when I said he bribed to avoid other people out buying his hardwork.
Amaechi, osibanjo and yahaya Bello also bribed.
Re: Katsina for Peter Obi rally by Dubaku543: 11:21am On Jul 24, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Big brother Naija housemates pull more crowd at a "mega rally" than this

Ikpeazu Kerosine "mega rally" in Aba had more crowd

This boy you be clown ah swear!!
Lol
Wetin you say Obi do you? I want call you and Obi for a meeting.. make we settle una problem once and for all.. Any of your thing him been take , I go collect am from am give you back!

1 Like

Re: Katsina for Peter Obi rally by Moh247: 11:25am On Jul 24, 2022
Dubaku543:
This boy you be clown ah swear!!
Lol
Wetin you say Obi do you? I want call you and Obi for a meeting.. make we settle una problem once and for all.. Any of your thing him been take , I go collect am from am give you back!

Lol

I am the number one Campaigner for Obi, Na me talk about Obi pass... You Obi people still think say we dey fight

No be fight oo, as long as SouthEast vote massively for Obi, Atiku no go see ShiShi vote for South

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Katsina for Peter Obi rally by ASAPFERG1: 11:29am On Jul 24, 2022
Mega rally ni grin
Re: Katsina for Peter Obi rally by jumper524(m): 11:31am On Jul 24, 2022
derecho:
bribe
dishonestly persuade (someone) to act in one's favour by a gift of money or other inducement.

make i give you small explanation, after this if you don't get it, forget about it.
We both are wealthy and running for a position you clearly has the highest advantage. Me knowing I stand no chance decodes to use my wealth to buy people's conscience. If your wise you'll match me for wealth not to outbuy your advantage, if your foolish, you'll watch me buy your mandate away. So put your thinking cap on and think of where asiwaju falls. Cos it was clear that even the northern elites sided with jagaban.
Re: Katsina for Peter Obi rally by Dubaku543: 11:34am On Jul 24, 2022
Moh247:

Lol

I am the number one Campaigner for Obi, Na me talk about Obi pass... You Obi people still think say we dey fight

No be fight oo, as long as SouthEast vote massively for Obi, Atiku no go see ShiShi vote for South
That is why I strongly feel APC may eventually carry the day!!
Re: Katsina for Peter Obi rally by derecho(m): 11:41am On Jul 24, 2022
Your explanation is pointless if you don't even understand what you are talking about.
The fact is Tinubu and Atiku got there because they bribed-period

I didn't expect it to be too hard for any reasonable adult to understand.
jumper524:
make i give you small explanation, after this if you don't get it, forget about it.
We both are wealthy and running for a position you clearly has the highest advantage. Me knowing I stand no chance decodes to use my wealth to buy people's conscience. If your wise you'll match me for wealth not to outbuy your advantage, if your foolish, you'll watch me buy your mandate away. So put your thinking cap on and think of where asiwaju falls. Cos it was clear that even the northern elites sided with jagaban.
Re: Katsina for Peter Obi rally by jumper524(m): 12:12pm On Jul 24, 2022
derecho:
Your explanation is pointless if you don't even understand what you are talking about.

some wisdom, na only age fit give una.
Re: Katsina for Peter Obi rally by Endsarspillar: 12:33pm On Jul 24, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Big brother Naija housemates pull more crowd at a "mega rally" than this

Ikpeazu Kerosine "mega rally" in Aba had more crowd

I imagine how frustrated you are seeing all the pure love Obi receives without spending shishi. Honestly I dey feel your pains.
Re: Katsina for Peter Obi rally by Oilwell(m): 12:41pm On Jul 24, 2022
Moh247:

And Peter Obi got labour party ticket few days after joining them from PDP for free

Re: Katsina for Peter Obi rally by Ronix150: 1:42pm On Jul 24, 2022
This mega, OBItuary own na mugu rally

Re: Katsina for Peter Obi rally by Chokhmah: 1:46pm On Jul 24, 2022
derecho:

so Obi too did not bribe before he got the presidential ticket of LP? How else would someone who became a member of a political party in just 10day and got their presidential ticket if not that the bribed his way. Are you telling me LP don't have a candidate before Obi joined the party.
Re: Katsina for Peter Obi rally by derecho(m): 2:02pm On Jul 24, 2022
So he must bribe to get LP ticket?
Prolly, he bribed Pat Utomi to stepdown too.
I doubt you understand that Peter Obi waa being watched whist in PDP and every small party would beg to have him.

Obi doesn't need to bribe to join LP, friend.
Chokhmah:
so Obi too did not bribe before he got the presidential ticket of LP? How else would someone who became a member of a political party in just 10day and got their presidential ticket if not that the bribed his way. Are you telling me LP don't have a candidate before Obi joined the party.
Re: Katsina for Peter Obi rally by Chokhmah: 2:29pm On Jul 24, 2022
derecho:
So he must bribe to get LP ticket?
Prolly, he bribed Pat Utomi to stepdown too.
I doubt you understand that Peter Obi waa being watched whist in PDP and every small party would beg to have him.

Obi doesn't need to bribe to join LP, friend.
. Oga stop deceiving yourself, politicians are the same. He paided bribe before he could get the ticket. Only insiders will understand.
Re: Katsina for Peter Obi rally by derecho(m): 6:54pm On Jul 24, 2022
If they're "same" why the need to choose?
Chokhmah:
. Oga stop deceiving yourself, politicians are the same. He paided bribe before he could get the ticket. Only insiders will understand.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Atiku Abubakar, Obasanjo, Obi Planning For Unity Government - Barcanista / How Tinubu Outsmarted Buhari And The Aso Rock Cabal >. Inside Story. / Beware Of APC Muslim Muslim Ticket After Seeing This Picture Of Iran 1970

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.