Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,851 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

Katsina for Peter Obi rally - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Katsina for Peter Obi rally (4446 Views)

Buhari Delivers His Polling Unit At Daura, Katsina For Tinubu / Pictures From Peter Obi Rally In Suleja Today / The Lady Sacked For Attending Peter Obi Rally Has Started Work Immediately (2) (3) (4)

Re: Katsina for Peter Obi rally by GuyWise101(m): 6:44am On Jul 24, 2022
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Katsina people are saying NO to agbado and cassava.

Re: Katsina for Peter Obi rally by Aidejay(m): 6:51am On Jul 24, 2022
I Count Like 5 People. The North Has Indeed Been Obified grin

Re: Katsina for Peter Obi rally by Indispensable85(m): 6:55am On Jul 24, 2022
And Obi is getting 80percent in online polls in the north. Hahahahahahahaha......I just dey laff una. Obi can not get 25percent anywhere in the north.

Re: Katsina for Peter Obi rally by Toneypen247(m): 6:59am On Jul 24, 2022
Ruggedniggaone:
75% of those people are igbo living in the North.obi fans should stop giving themselves impression that they are gaining ground in hausa/fulani state,obi will not get 10k vote across North West and North East even obi will not win all the States in his region. only God knows wetin these politicians and their fans dey take that give them impression that they can win presidential election under weak party in Nigeria sowore don calm down after wasting his money in 2019 without getting 20k across the country

They have heard you, do you still have any other irrelevant comment to make?

Re: Katsina for Peter Obi rally by Noblechykk(m): 7:21am On Jul 24, 2022
Ruggedniggaone:
75% of those people are igbo living in the North.obi fans should stop giving themselves impression that they are gaining ground in hausa/fulani state,obi will not get 10k vote across North West and North East even obi will not win all the States in his region. only God knows wetin these politicians and their fans dey take that give them impression that they can win presidential election under weak party in Nigeria sowore don calm down after wasting his money in 2019 without getting 20k across the country
It is not supposed to be your headache. The election would be won by one of the contestants. But the manner with which you guys jump on any Obi thread suggests you are threatened by the lies you tell yourselves

Re: Katsina for Peter Obi rally by Commentor: 7:26am On Jul 24, 2022
Smoke55:
but earlier you said nobody knew him up north..

They know him oh.

This crowd would take 70% of Katsina votes.

APC in danger.

Re: Katsina for Peter Obi rally by DGOODLYF: 7:27am On Jul 24, 2022
ObiDatti. All the way...win or lose
I dont need to join d gullible crowd.... At least i still get small sense
Btw. .this isnt a rally, this is just house to house sensitization campaign....
We still av a long way to go.....but thank God we still 7months.....
Never again will i ever thumbprints Apcpdp for president...

God bless Peter Obi
God bless Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed
God bless Labour party
God bless the ones that still small sense like me

Win or lose we will never regret this

Re: Katsina for Peter Obi rally by Commentor: 7:29am On Jul 24, 2022
Toneypen247:

They have heard you, do you still have any other irrelevant comment to make?

You are sounding pained about something.
Re: Katsina for Peter Obi rally by omenka(m): 7:32am On Jul 24, 2022
Coming from one of the top ipob nonentities on the forum. Yet they claim ipob has nothing to do with Gringori Pandora. cheesy

Re: Katsina for Peter Obi rally by mrvitalis(m): 7:34am On Jul 24, 2022
NigerianAngelo:
Only blind people don't know their next President.

My concern is that SE should try and deliver 5m votes.

Very lazy zone. Some will just sit in their house election day.
That's sure we would deliver 5 million plus votes

Expect 1.3 from Anambra , and imo ..1.1 from abia , 1 million from Enugu and 600k from ebonyi

Re: Katsina for Peter Obi rally by Smoke55: 7:41am On Jul 24, 2022
Moh247:

Ok fvck off my mention and do have a great Sunday
same bro..

Go get your brain checked..

Peace!
Re: Katsina for Peter Obi rally by Smoke55: 7:42am On Jul 24, 2022
Commentor:

They know him oh.

This crowd would take 70% of Katsina votes.

APC in danger.

whatever that rocks your boat..
Re: Katsina for Peter Obi rally by iLoveYouToo(m): 7:49am On Jul 24, 2022
Katsina rally please. Don’t abuse the word ‘mega’ except you’re trying to be funny
Re: Katsina for Peter Obi rally by jesmond3945: 7:49am On Jul 24, 2022
Moh247:

Big brother Naija housemates pull more crowd at a "mega rally" than this

Ikpeazu Kerosine "mega rally" in Aba had more crowd

Is all joke to you. The reason we all supporting our candidates is because of tribe and religion. Let tribe and religion help us and bring down dollar and create jobs for the youth. Imported religion for that matter. We are begging ukraine for food when we have land to cultivate. The only thing we cultivate is tribalism and religion while our leaders cultivate looting and sending their kids abroad.

Re: Katsina for Peter Obi rally by Moh247: 7:52am On Jul 24, 2022
jesmond3945:
Is all joke to you. The reason we all supporting our candidates is because of tribe and religion. Let tribe and religion help us and bring down dollar and create jobs for the youth. Imported religion for that matter. We are begging ukraine for food when we have land to cultivate. The only thing we cultivate is tribalism and religion while our leaders cultivate looting and sending their kids abroad.

You only gave description of your innermost reason for your support and try to pin it on others

If you want to know why I support my candidate simply ask and I will let you know, rather than throw your Insecurity and complexity on me thinking we are the same

Re: Katsina for Peter Obi rally by jesmond3945: 7:57am On Jul 24, 2022
Moh247:

You only gave description of your innermost reason for your support and try to pin it on others

If you want to know why I support my candidate simply ask and I will let you know, rather than throw your Insecurity and complexity on me thinking we are the same
go ahead and support is your right. Let your candidate win.
Re: Katsina for Peter Obi rally by Salvador1: 8:09am On Jul 24, 2022
Are they still online supporters?

May God continue to confuse APC and PDP till Peter Obi is declared winner.

This is real grassroot mobilization but APC urchins said it's online rant.

Everything is falling in places for Obi's good

Re: Katsina for Peter Obi rally by Commentor: 8:19am On Jul 24, 2022
jesmond3945:

Shatap.

If you are genuine, is Lagos state not the most outstanding state in Nigeria?

Next thing is you would start insulting Tinubu or Yoruba or Muslims.

Re: Katsina for Peter Obi rally by jesmond3945: 8:21am On Jul 24, 2022
Commentor:

Shatap.

If you are genuine, is Lagos state not the most outstanding state in Nigeria?

Next thing is you would start insulting Tinubu or Yoruba or Muslims.
No I won't. I pray he wins. Afterall, I have money and I enjoy my life why should I care.
Re: Katsina for Peter Obi rally by CYBERSOLDIERSre: 8:22am On Jul 24, 2022
Moh247:

Peter Obi is not competing with drug lord Tinubu and his thieving party of bandits and kidnappers like you.

Your conduct is disgustingly nauseating.
Re: Katsina for Peter Obi rally by CYBERSOLDIERSre: 8:24am On Jul 24, 2022
Moh247:

Who invited you to this thread in the first place?

Does it look like its a thread for your fellow Gays?
Don't let me expose you now.
Re: Katsina for Peter Obi rally by realmindz: 8:32am On Jul 24, 2022
Obi obviously managed his money on this crowd, he paid for one hotel room for them shocked

Re: Katsina for Peter Obi rally by Prince111111: 8:48am On Jul 24, 2022
These people ehn grin grin

Re: Katsina for Peter Obi rally by Nobody: 8:53am On Jul 24, 2022
Ruggedniggaone:
yoruba should do there's In East or in North states naw abi e hard to do ni,this is Nigerians doing there thing with there own money not Igbo not yoruba nor hausa but Nigerians
Re: Katsina for Peter Obi rally by Commentor: 8:54am On Jul 24, 2022
jesmond3945:
No I won't. I pray he wins. Afterall, I have money and I enjoy my life why should I care.

And everyone else is poor right?

Re: Katsina for Peter Obi rally by ruggedtimi(m): 9:10am On Jul 24, 2022
Moh247:

atleast they ain't paid crowd

Re: Katsina for Peter Obi rally by Ronix150: 9:27am On Jul 24, 2022
Na just 3 pipu i dey see. This wan na mega i concur.

Re: Katsina for Peter Obi rally by jesmond3945: 9:45am On Jul 24, 2022
Commentor:

And everyone else is poor right?
not at all. We are rich, very rich. Is a good thing, trust me.
Re: Katsina for Peter Obi rally by Liamm(m): 9:46am On Jul 24, 2022
omenka:
Coming from one of the top ipob nonentities on the forum. Yet they claim ipob has nothing to do with Gringori Pandora. cheesy
bastard. You don wake up? grin
Re: Katsina for Peter Obi rally by Maynman: 10:10am On Jul 24, 2022
Moh247:

And Peter Obi got labour party ticket few days after joining them from PDP for free

Adeyanju already clarified it, why are you been mischievous.
Look at yourself in the mirror!

Re: Katsina for Peter Obi rally by NwaMamaIwota(f): 10:25am On Jul 24, 2022
omenka:
trash
Re: Katsina for Peter Obi rally by jumper524(m): 10:50am On Jul 24, 2022
derecho:
Fact on the marble

Atiku and AtikuJunior aka Tinubu couldn't have emerged as Presidential Candidates without bribing delegates.
this ain't fact. Tinubu would have clearly won cos he made the right permutations and lobby. Bribing dekegates was just a way to keep their mandates to prevent others out buying their hardwork.

Tribalism In Nigeria: Corp Members Share Experiences / Tribunal Upholds Yayannan’s Election Into Jigawa Assembly / Breaking.!!! Supreme Court Postpones Rivers Guber Ruling