Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

Mother Shares Disturbing Video Of Her Daughter Being Beaten By Bully In Chicago - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Mother Shares Disturbing Video Of Her Daughter Being Beaten By Bully In Chicago (3659 Views)

David Onwualu Beaten By St.Valerian Catholic School Teacher, Died & Buried / SS3 Student Of Navy Secondary School In Abeokuta Beaten By Officer (Video) / 10-year-old Girl Commits Suicide After Facing Racial Bully In School (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mother Shares Disturbing Video Of Her Daughter Being Beaten By Bully In Chicago by Tokotaya: 6:10am On Jul 24, 2022
Microsecondnews.com Photo of MSN Reporter July 23, 2022 0 2 minutes read

A distraught mother has shared a video of her daughter being pummeled by an unruly male schoolmate at the University of Chicago Charter School, Woodland Campus.

The video which is painful to watch shows the girl on the ground and being repeatedly hit by a black boy who holds on to her hair as he is striking her.

Students can be heard screaming at the boy to stop. Some step in to drag the boy from the victim. He refuses to let go of her hair and continues to drag her along as his mates drag him away.

On the other hand, a teacher who sighted the boy hitting the girl was said to have run to call security, instead of stepping in to stop the assault. Neither the teacher nor the security got back to the scene until the assault had been stopped by nearby students.

The mother of the victim has now taken to social media to lament her helplessness at the case of recurring bullying of her daughter by the same boy over a period of time.

She lamented that she had reported the same boy to the school authority before the incident, but the school management failed to take action.

Armed with the evidence of the latest attack on the girl, the mother went to the school with the police, but the management said the boy could not be brought out of school for arrest because of a recently enacted law.

She said she was arranging for a new school for her daughter and warned parents not to take their children to the school.

Read her post below.

“THIS IS WHAT MY BABYGIRL WENT THROUGH AT UCW WOODLAWN SCHOOL AT 6300 S UNIVERSITY AFTER WEEKS OF CALLING UP TO THE SCHOOL COMPLAINING ABOUT THIS LITTLE BOY BULLYING MY DAUGHTER THIS WAS THE OUTCOME OF THE SCHOOL NOT CARING THE TEACHER RAN OUT OF THE CLASSROOM TO GO GET SECURITY AND NEVER CAME BACK THIS IS ONLY A SHORT CLIPPING OF WHAT HAPPENED TO MY BABYGIRL SEEING MY BABYGIRL GET BEATEN BY A ANGRY BOY WHO WAS CONSTANTLY IN TROUBLE EVERY OTHER DAY I CAME UP RO THE SCHOOL WITH THE POLICE AND WAS TOLD DUE TO Lori Lightfoot. NEW SET OF RULES KIDS CANNOT BE PULLED OUT OF THE CLASSROOMS AND ARRESTED EVEN DOE HE EVEN THREATEN MY BABYGIRL WITH SCISSORS IN HIS HAND SAYING HE WAS GOING TO CUT HER HAIR OFF NEXT I CRIED SO HARD TO THE POINT IT DROVE ME TO THE PYSCH WARD BECAUSE I COULDN’T TAKE SEEING IT LET ALONE BEING TOLD THERE WAS NOTHING WE COULD DO ABOUT IT I FELT AS IF I FAILED MY DAUGHTER RAISING HER OFF OF LOVE SO MUCH THST SHE DIDNT EVEN KNOW HOW TO DEFEND HERSELF AND AS I TYPE THIS IM STILL HURT SEEING MY BABYGIRL GETTING BEATEN ��� WHO IS OUT THERE TO PROTECT OUR DAUGHTERS? DO NOT SEND YALL CHILDREN TO THIS SCHOOL #UCW THE PRINCIPAL THE PRINCIPAL ASSISTANT AND TEACHERS NEGLECTED MY BABYGIRL THE WHOLE SCHOOL YEAR SHE CALLED MY CRYING ON THE PHONE FROM SCHOOL CONSTANTLY FROM BEING TREATED DIFFERENT IM IN THE PROCESS OF TRANSFERRING HER BUT IT MADE HER ONLY WANT TO DO HOMESCHOOL AND I WANT HER TO LOVE SCHOOL BUT GOING THROUGH SO MUCH BULLYING CAN HAVE A CHILD HAVE A CHANGE OF HEART IM SO EMBARRASSED OF SHARING THIS VIDEO BUT I HAD TO BRING AWARENESS TO THE NEGLECT THIS SCHOOL HAS CAUSED AND TRAUMA TO MY BABYGIRL”

Watch the video here.
https://microsecondnews.com/index.php/2022/07/23/mother-shares-disturbing-video-of-her-daughter-being-beaten-by-bully-in-chicago-school/

2 Shares

Re: Mother Shares Disturbing Video Of Her Daughter Being Beaten By Bully In Chicago by Tokotaya: 6:13am On Jul 24, 2022
This their America, eh! WTF. Openly o. Things can never be this bad in Naija. This boy would be expelled.

1 Like

Re: Mother Shares Disturbing Video Of Her Daughter Being Beaten By Bully In Chicago by Blakjewelry(m): 6:27am On Jul 24, 2022
Na racist we go call this one? undecided
Re: Mother Shares Disturbing Video Of Her Daughter Being Beaten By Bully In Chicago by Anaya4life: 6:40am On Jul 24, 2022
Mtschew.....na to arrange for bullys of his age to give him back to back o.......na him go run commotion from the school

2 Likes

Re: Mother Shares Disturbing Video Of Her Daughter Being Beaten By Bully In Chicago by Aidejay(m): 6:48am On Jul 24, 2022
That Boy Is Going Through Some Form Of Mental Distress On The Home Front.

1 Like

Re: Mother Shares Disturbing Video Of Her Daughter Being Beaten By Bully In Chicago by Tokotaya: 7:09am On Jul 24, 2022
Seems to me that the absence of corporal punishment breeds unruly, violent children rather than the reverse argument that corporate punishment encourages children to be violent.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mother Shares Disturbing Video Of Her Daughter Being Beaten By Bully In Chicago by robinso01(m): 7:36am On Jul 24, 2022
If reverse is the case,africans would have been shouting racism around.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mother Shares Disturbing Video Of Her Daughter Being Beaten By Bully In Chicago by ValCon888: 8:24am On Jul 24, 2022
The guy is lucky not to try this in Nigeria. Na passersby go give am better mending.

3 Likes

Re: Mother Shares Disturbing Video Of Her Daughter Being Beaten By Bully In Chicago by CivilzedTyger(m): 8:25am On Jul 24, 2022
Nawaoo. Haba when d girl no theif money, but these Chicago people weak o, na dis tiny boy all of una no fit stop? If I press one knock for this one head him no go ever forget me till him die.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mother Shares Disturbing Video Of Her Daughter Being Beaten By Bully In Chicago by ruggedtimi(m): 9:09am On Jul 24, 2022
America for just go another planet go get their country.... nonsense rules

2 Likes

Re: Mother Shares Disturbing Video Of Her Daughter Being Beaten By Bully In Chicago by Draslo(m): 9:44am On Jul 24, 2022
CivilzedTyger:
Nawaoo. Haba when d girl no theif money, but these Chicago people weak o, na dis tiny boy all of una no fit stop? If I press one knock for this one head him no go ever forget me till him die.
Did you just say Chicago people are weak? You're talking about US #1 murder capital.
Nobody rugged pass people from the Chi

2 Likes

Re: Mother Shares Disturbing Video Of Her Daughter Being Beaten By Bully In Chicago by sharpwriter(m): 10:49am On Jul 24, 2022
CivilzedTyger:
Naija knock dey reset brain grin I pray he doesn't faint.

1 Like

Re: Mother Shares Disturbing Video Of Her Daughter Being Beaten By Bully In Chicago by heykims(m): 11:30am On Jul 24, 2022
Thank God at least both are Blacks. We would have been castigating the Caucasians if the bully is of colour.
Punish the boy appropriately, but first tell us what the girl did?
Re: Mother Shares Disturbing Video Of Her Daughter Being Beaten By Bully In Chicago by chigoziri2403(m): 12:06pm On Jul 24, 2022
The failure of parentage
Re: Mother Shares Disturbing Video Of Her Daughter Being Beaten By Bully In Chicago by Desusi: 1:31pm On Jul 24, 2022
Black would be black any where.why are well like this? Do you know it could be racism in display.? Sometimes ago,l was in Netherlands, some black Caribbeans are making mockery of us from Africa.l was surprised. You will see evidently in their eyes.
Re: Mother Shares Disturbing Video Of Her Daughter Being Beaten By Bully In Chicago by Graysons: 2:04pm On Jul 24, 2022
These black American always acting as if their head is not correct or something. Look at how he is behaving like a Monkey.
Re: Mother Shares Disturbing Video Of Her Daughter Being Beaten By Bully In Chicago by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jul 24, 2022
Anaya4life:
Mtschew.....na to arrange for bullys of his age to give him back to back o.......na him go run commotion from the school
No kap. No price no pay. No one has monopoly over getting their ass beat.
Re: Mother Shares Disturbing Video Of Her Daughter Being Beaten By Bully In Chicago by Rahkman: 3:08pm On Jul 24, 2022
African Americans this one na future armed robber, if police kill am now ,dem go begin disturb us with black lives matter
Re: Mother Shares Disturbing Video Of Her Daughter Being Beaten By Bully In Chicago by Vix805: 4:56pm On Jul 24, 2022
if it was my mom that boy would be in ICU rn .
Re: Mother Shares Disturbing Video Of Her Daughter Being Beaten By Bully In Chicago by olu77(m): 8:41pm On Jul 24, 2022
University is not for everyone jail is a faculty of learning too

(1) (Reply)

FREE Undergraduate Project Topics For Final Year Students B.sc, M.sc B.tech,ond / JAMB 2016: Students React Over Wrong Results (see Comments) / Do Medical Students Get To Do Math And Physics In The University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.