Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

Help, How Do I Stop Selling My Properties When I'm Broke - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help, How Do I Stop Selling My Properties When I'm Broke (1396 Views)

I Sell My Properties Whenever I Go Broke, Is It Spirtual? / I Always See This Inside My Room Even Though It's Tiled, How Do I Stop It? / Is It Wise To Aquire Many Properties When You Have Only Female Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help, How Do I Stop Selling My Properties When I'm Broke by GraciousGod190: 7:52am On Jul 24, 2022
I don't know if I am witched or jazz, when I'm broke I sell as little as my spoon to iron condemn people... looking for everything that has iron in my house to sell... I have sold my tv two times...year 2015 And 2019 just because I needed money badly... This is really affecting me, I don't seem to have properties because of this. People who stay around are starting to talk, I have tried several times to stop but I can't....the problem is I see new stuffs I buy as a fall back option whenever I'm broke.. please how do I change this living of mine.
Lalasticlala I need help
Re: Help, How Do I Stop Selling My Properties When I'm Broke by madridguy(m): 7:56am On Jul 24, 2022
You just need self discipline. Try to always discipline yourself otherwise you won't achieve anything in your life.
Re: Help, How Do I Stop Selling My Properties When I'm Broke by caesymore(m): 7:59am On Jul 24, 2022
Compare it to borrowing and see which you think best.

For me I don't have the face to borrow from people so I borrow from my salary bank account or app and always pay back and it increases my limit as I'm no defaulter

1 Like

Re: Help, How Do I Stop Selling My Properties When I'm Broke by sleek214(m): 8:06am On Jul 24, 2022
Nothing wrong with that. When you have money, you buy properties which is also an Asset. When broke, you sell some of the assets. Nothing wrong

1 Like

Re: Help, How Do I Stop Selling My Properties When I'm Broke by KiNg0G: 8:07am On Jul 24, 2022
GraciousGod190:
I don't know if I am witched or jazz, when I'm broke I sell as little as my spoon to iron condemn people... looking for everything that has iron in my house to sell... I have sold my tv two times...year 2015 And 2019 just because I needed money badly... This is really affecting me, I don't seem to have properties because of this. People who stay around are starting to talk, I have tried several times to stop but I can't....the problem is I see new stuffs I buy as a fall back option whenever I'm broke.. please how do I change this living of mine.
Lalasticlala I need help

I get you bros, this kind matter once it get used to you... To stop dey hard

I have a friend like that.....see am with iphone 12 today... next week he fit ask you to borrow am your touch light phone make him put sim.
Re: Help, How Do I Stop Selling My Properties When I'm Broke by sonofthunder: 8:11am On Jul 24, 2022
GraciousGod190:
Lalasticlala I need help

Hope you aren't selling it off??
Re: Help, How Do I Stop Selling My Properties When I'm Broke by Tonero5200: 8:25am On Jul 24, 2022
GraciousGod190:
Lalasticlala I need help
You need special deliverance
Re: Help, How Do I Stop Selling My Properties When I'm Broke by StrikeBack(m): 9:07am On Jul 24, 2022
Until you sell everything
Re: Help, How Do I Stop Selling My Properties When I'm Broke by Internet22: 11:36am On Jul 24, 2022
Try look for more source of income

3 Likes

Re: Help, How Do I Stop Selling My Properties When I'm Broke by godofuck231: 11:56am On Jul 24, 2022
Learn money flow and metrix , how to humble your self as a cab driver or shop owner who makes gains ,buy lands and continue your humble routine , learn from an elderly igbo man ,they are good teachers
Re: Help, How Do I Stop Selling My Properties When I'm Broke by HiideaConsole(m): 1:30pm On Jul 24, 2022
GraciousGod190:
Lalasticlala I need help

First off, you need to agree you need help if not, you no go see reason to stop

Second, examine your financial habits. What do you do? Do you overspend? Are you carrying more expenses than your income? Do you do impulsive buying? What exactly makes you broke? Do you need another stream of income? Once you examine the problem, work at solving it and you should have some money on ground.

Then, you need start saving and take it very seriously.

Then the next thing is to have emergency fund, at least 6 - 12 months old set up for emergencies. This should be what you should be relying on during emergencies if it comes up at all till things balance again.

With these, you should have balanced that problem a bit and hopefully don't have to be selling your properties again

Just my little contribution

1 Like

Re: Help, How Do I Stop Selling My Properties When I'm Broke by yemmit90: 10:31pm On Jul 24, 2022
GraciousGod190:
Lalasticlala I need help

Until you are broke and have nothing to sell or someone to lend you money that you will know how lucky you are to even have something to sell to solve your problem.
Re: Help, How Do I Stop Selling My Properties When I'm Broke by Toktee(m): 1:41pm On Jul 25, 2022
GraciousGod190:
Lalasticlala I need help
Bro, there's nothing wrong in what you are doing the people telling you that's not good na them go insults you and call you scammer for soliciting for help on this forum.

I am currently facing severe financial problems now and also thinking of selling my washing machine.

There are only few good people on this forum that has human sympathy to help.
Re: Help, How Do I Stop Selling My Properties When I'm Broke by henrimoto(m): 3:08pm On Jul 25, 2022
Toktee:
Bro, there's nothing wrong in what you are doing the people telling you that's not good na them go insults you and call you scammer for soliciting for help on this forum.

I am currently facing severe financial problems now and also thinking of selling my washing machine.

There are only few good people on this forum that has human sympathy to help.
No! That's the lifestyle of a Gambler. your case is different from that of the op...did you read where the poster said he do sell little items like his spoon(s) to metal scrap buyers whenever he is broke ? Abeg, how much those "iron condemn" guys won give am for those spoons wey go reach am? .... And again, the poster's case has turn into a negative habit.

1 Like

Re: Help, How Do I Stop Selling My Properties When I'm Broke by henrimoto(m): 3:11pm On Jul 25, 2022
sleek214:
Nothing wrong with that. When you have money, you buy properties which is also an Asset. When broke, you sell some of the assets. Nothing wrong
...hun-hun, that's a gambler's lifestyle.
Re: Help, How Do I Stop Selling My Properties When I'm Broke by frozen70(f): 7:53pm On Jul 27, 2022
GraciousGod190:
Lalasticlala I need help

If not drugs and womanizing, tell me what makes you go broke

(1) (Reply)

Don't Marry In That Village Oh ! / Nigerian Women Ranked Most Unfaithful In The World / Birthday Wishes To Today' Celebrants:(20th February)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.