Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,101 members, 7,811,099 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:21 PM

I Sell My Properties Whenever I Go Broke, Is It Spirtual? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Sell My Properties Whenever I Go Broke, Is It Spirtual? (17933 Views)

My Wife Pretends To Be Sick Whenever I Ask For Sex - Man Laments / My Wife Is Always Sad Whenever I Send Money To My Family / "My Wife Secretly Married Another Man, Tried To Poison Me & Sell My Duplex" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Sell My Properties Whenever I Go Broke, Is It Spirtual? by KiNg0G: 10:35am On Sep 21, 2023
I am not here for financial aid but help from people who have overcome such problems.

I can't help but think, when I get married with a wife and kids to feed, is this how I am going to continue? How will my family respect me.

This is the 3rd time of me replacing my tv set in the last 2years. Whenever I run out of money, I search for anything valuable to sell in my home, with the mindset that I will replace it. Which I normally do but sometimes it takes time because i know i might sell it again within some weeks. This is getting on me deeply with the number of cartons of phones and receipts from same equipments I no longer have.
My generator is another thing to talk about that my neighbors and landlord are starting to gossip because I can't explain changing of generator to and fro when its always placed outside.

I know I need help but don't know how to go about this.
I am not here for financial assistance as claimed by some peoples in anyway please, some of us seek for ways to stop some certain things when we know we are falling off tracks.

I am on my way to lg office to replace my TV for the third time and the thought of it warrants this post.

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Sell My Properties Whenever I Go Broke, Is It Spirtual? by TemplarLandry: 10:36am On Sep 21, 2023
There's a spirit behind it. You need prayers.

8 Likes

Re: I Sell My Properties Whenever I Go Broke, Is It Spirtual? by KiNg0G: 10:38am On Sep 21, 2023
TemplarLandry:
There's a spirit behind it. You need prayers.
just prayers? I have been praying why hasn't it stop

8 Likes

Re: I Sell My Properties Whenever I Go Broke, Is It Spirtual? by Nobody: 10:38am On Sep 21, 2023
You need deliverance, you are a troubled soul

Go to a living church and get your healing

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Sell My Properties Whenever I Go Broke, Is It Spirtual? by Nazgul: 10:39am On Sep 21, 2023
You have an addiction. Being broke doesn't make a man sell his properties, because a broke single man is only concerned about his stomach. And with a little Hussle and few helps from friends, he can sort out the problem of his stomach.

He would resort to selling his properties only if it's an emergency or a matter of life and death.

Addiction however makes one desperate. Be it betting, drugs, alcohol, women...etc. You would always need cash so badly that you can even deposit or sell your property just to get it.

I'll suggest you engage in a sober reflection. Search yourself inwardly and seek help if you indeed have any addiction that's swallowing your finances.

Then and only then would you be free.

167 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I Sell My Properties Whenever I Go Broke, Is It Spirtual? by TemplarLandry: 10:40am On Sep 21, 2023
Yes prayers.
Locate a living church and give your life to Christ.

KiNg0G:
just prayers? I have been praying why hasn't it stip.

1 Like

Re: I Sell My Properties Whenever I Go Broke, Is It Spirtual? by Nobody: 10:46am On Sep 21, 2023
see this begging format don cast. stop disturbing the moderator. take advise from the comments on top. You actually need deliverance. how can you be sleeping with loads of women and expect your life to be normal?

6 Likes

Re: I Sell My Properties Whenever I Go Broke, Is It Spirtual? by Jennyclay(f): 10:48am On Sep 21, 2023
Your next property you will sell Biko come and use the money to me out on an expensive date.

Thank you.

16 Likes

Re: I Sell My Properties Whenever I Go Broke, Is It Spirtual? by KiNg0G: 10:49am On Sep 21, 2023
Rayban25:
see this begging format don cast. stop disturbing the moderator. take advise from the comments on top.
Not every one comes here to beg for financial assistance like you bro, so many of us needs wisdom and knowledge to live life.

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Sell My Properties Whenever I Go Broke, Is It Spirtual? by Nobody: 10:51am On Sep 21, 2023
KiNg0G:

Not every one comes here to beg for financial assistance like you bro, so many of us needs wisdom and knowledge to live life.

show me proof of your @bolded statement for everyone here to see.

because its obvious you dont have the wisdom and knowledge youre talking about. Go and get a life.

2 Likes

Re: I Sell My Properties Whenever I Go Broke, Is It Spirtual? by Mikespecialone(m): 10:56am On Sep 21, 2023
Enjoy my broda , nobody papa hustle for you to buy ur property , its still better than begging or stealing... You wey sell ham go buy another one

58 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Sell My Properties Whenever I Go Broke, Is It Spirtual? by KiNg0G: 10:56am On Sep 21, 2023
Rayban25:

show me proof of your @bolded statement for everyone here to see.

because its obvious you dont have the wisdom and knowledge youre talking about. Go and get a life.
Before you comment at least take a look at the username.
I have never begged for money and never will.
This is my last response to you
Thnaks

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Sell My Properties Whenever I Go Broke, Is It Spirtual? by ibechris(m): 10:59am On Sep 21, 2023
There is no spirit triggering this kind of life,u are just naturally who u are.

U must have had this habit and u allowed it fester thereby leading u badly.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Sell My Properties Whenever I Go Broke, Is It Spirtual? by Nobody: 11:03am On Sep 21, 2023
Seek deliverance

That's what you need most

Your soul wants to be free, go out there and seek for deliverance, don't relent at few failed attempt bkos that's the devil trying to discourage you

Also stop sleeping with prostitutes, I warned you those days but you were insulting me
Those women you sleep with are from the marine kingdoms sent to destroy the stars of young men like you.

I have a reason why I dislike womanizers which is the first thing I check in a man because I know and understand the effect it has on the spiritual life of men and women

Promiscuity is not flexing, it has it's grave consequences which may extend to your unborn kids.

Money isn't what I look out for in a man contrary to what most of you think here but decency, promiscuity is the greatest enemy to clean riches.
You may start calling Davido, wizkid, burnaboy and the rest to justify yourself but the truth is they are only showing you the good side, they are all broken, have restless souls, prone to suicide, deep in so many shits that you wouldn't even imagine.

Start a journey of saving your soul and don't relent until you are saved and have found peace.

24 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Sell My Properties Whenever I Go Broke, Is It Spirtual? by Nobody: 11:09am On Sep 21, 2023
IconicR:
Seek deliverance

That's what you need most

Your soul wants to be free, go out there and seek for deliverance, don't relent at few failed attempt bkos that's the devil trying to discourage you

Also stop sleeping with prostitutes, I warned you those days but you were insulting me
Those women you sleep with are from the marine kingdoms sent to destroy the stars of young men like you.

I have a reason why I dislike womanizers which is the first thing I check in a man because I know and understand the effect it has on the spiritual life of men and women

Promiscuity is not flexing, it has it's grave consequences which may extend to your unborn kids.

Money isn't what I look out for in a man contrary to what most of you think here but decency, promiscuity is the greatest enemy to clean riches.
You may start calling Davido, wizkid, burnaboy and the rest to justify yourself but the truth is they are only showing you the good side, they are all broken, have restless souls, prone to suicide, deep in so many shits that you wouldn't even imagine.

Start a journey of saving your soul and don't relent until you are saved and have found peace

well said. but nobody asked you for @bolded point sha

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Sell My Properties Whenever I Go Broke, Is It Spirtual? by Nobody: 11:11am On Sep 21, 2023
Rayban25:

well said. but nobody asked you for @bolded point sha
I have a bant history with him and that's just a reminder so shut it

Contrary to what you wrote up there, he's not a begger, stop jumping on conclusion without making proper findings.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Sell My Properties Whenever I Go Broke, Is It Spirtual? by KiNg0G: 11:12am On Sep 21, 2023
Nazgul:
You have an addiction. Being broke doesn't make a man sell his properties, because a broke single man is only concerned about his stomach. And with a little Hussle and few helps from friends, he can sort out the problem of his stomach.

He woild resort to selling his properties only if it's an emergency or a matter of life and death.

Addiction however makes one desperate. Be it betting, drugs, alcohol, women...etc. You would always need cash so badly that you can even deposit or sell your property just to get it.

I'll suggest you engage in a sober reflection. Search yourself inwardly and seek help if you indeed have any addiction that's swallowing your finances.

Thanks for this bro

4 Likes

Re: I Sell My Properties Whenever I Go Broke, Is It Spirtual? by FalseProphet1(m): 11:21am On Sep 21, 2023
The dark forces are stealing from you. Bring one big goat and 12 tubers of yams to my spiritual center for prayers, and you'll be free.

This I have seen.

5 Likes

Re: I Sell My Properties Whenever I Go Broke, Is It Spirtual? by Nobody: 11:23am On Sep 21, 2023
FalseProphet1:
The dark forces are stealing from you. Bring one big goat and 12 tubers of yams to my spiritual center for prayers, and you'll be free.

This I have seen.
Go and update us

Is that truly your story, I so much want to know
Re: I Sell My Properties Whenever I Go Broke, Is It Spirtual? by Caaz: 3:07pm On Sep 21, 2023
An addict n his legion of demons.

The cross should be your safe haven.

3 Likes

Re: I Sell My Properties Whenever I Go Broke, Is It Spirtual? by Caaz: 3:08pm On Sep 21, 2023
IconicR:
Go and update us

I like to think so.
I read to some pages n took to my heels.
His diary is effing eerie
Re: I Sell My Properties Whenever I Go Broke, Is It Spirtual? by Nobody: 3:12pm On Sep 21, 2023
Caaz:

I like to think so.
I read to some pages n took to my heels.
His diary is effing eerie
It's scary

He has refused to answer me on this
Re: I Sell My Properties Whenever I Go Broke, Is It Spirtual? by Caaz: 3:15pm On Sep 21, 2023
IconicR:
It's scary

He has refused to answer me on this
Maybe awon karishika hasn't given him the go ahead to answer you.
Like I said before,I like to think na him getam
Re: I Sell My Properties Whenever I Go Broke, Is It Spirtual? by Nobody: 3:18pm On Sep 21, 2023
Caaz:

Maybe awon karishika hasn't given him the go ahead to answer you.
Like I said before,I like to think na him getam
I won't give up
I'll continue to ask him till he succumb
Re: I Sell My Properties Whenever I Go Broke, Is It Spirtual? by xin5: 5:03pm On Sep 21, 2023
KiNg0G:
I am not here for financial aid but help from people who have overcome such problems.

I can't help but think, when I get married with a wife and kids to feed, is this how I am going to continue? How will my family respect me.

This is the 3rd time of me replacing my tv set in the last 2years. Whenever I run out of money, I search for anything valuable to sell in my home, with the mindset that I will replace it. Which I normally do but sometimes it takes time because i know i might sell it again within some weeks. This is getting on me deeply with the number of cartons of phones and receipts from same equipments I no longer have.
My generator is another thing to talk about that my neighbors and landlord are starting to gossip because I can't explain changing of generator to and fro when its always placed outside.

I know I need help but don't know how to go about this.
I am not here for financial assistance as claimed by some peoples in anyway please, some of us seek for ways to stop some certain things when we know we are falling off tracks.

I am on my way to lg office to replace my TV for the third time and the thought of it warrants this post.

Something is definitely wrong no cap
Re: I Sell My Properties Whenever I Go Broke, Is It Spirtual? by FalseProphet1(m): 10:36pm On Sep 21, 2023
IconicR:
Go and update us

I'm on it. Would drop and update tonight...
Re: I Sell My Properties Whenever I Go Broke, Is It Spirtual? by Nobody: 11:08pm On Sep 21, 2023
FalseProphet1:

I'm on it. Would drop and update tonight...
ok I'm waiting

I also really want to know if the story is true
Re: I Sell My Properties Whenever I Go Broke, Is It Spirtual? by Tayorshd87: 11:25pm On Sep 21, 2023
May God replenish your knowledge and ideas to solve emotional and addiction problems of life 😊

Nazgul:

He would resort to selling his properties only if it's an emergency or a matter of life and death.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Sell My Properties Whenever I Go Broke, Is It Spirtual? by Intergrated: 10:24am On Sep 22, 2023
Nazgul:

of he does not have any family or friends to help him survive that particular broke period? What happens

4 Likes

Re: I Sell My Properties Whenever I Go Broke, Is It Spirtual? by Nazgul: 4:56pm On Sep 22, 2023
Intergrated:
of he does not have any family or friends to help him survive that particular broke period? What happens
Only a dead man is without friends or family.

5 Likes

Re: I Sell My Properties Whenever I Go Broke, Is It Spirtual? by Intergrated: 5:23pm On Sep 22, 2023
Nazgul:

Only a dead man is without friends or family.
you haven't seen some wicked polygamous home.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Sell My Properties Whenever I Go Broke, Is It Spirtual? by Hugo55(m): 6:09pm On Sep 22, 2023
You are alright man. No demon or evil things associated with you selling off you stuff when times are hard. However, you need to practise displine and you will be good. I remember when i once sold my car battery. Hahaha funny experience, but last last i was ok.

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

'Beating My Wife Is A Parable' - Pastor's Jackson's Wife Defends his Statement / As A Guy, Can You Marry A Girl From A Separated Home? / Why I Don't Want A Girl Child - Ayeni Faith Damilola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.