Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,101 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:55 AM

A Review Of Omah Lay's New Album "Boy Alone Album" - TrendyBeatz - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / A Review Of Omah Lay's New Album "Boy Alone Album" - TrendyBeatz (20099 Views)

An Unbiased Review Of The 15th Headies Award By TrendyBeatz / A Review Of Burna Boy's "Love, Damini Album" - TrendyBeatz / Download Omah Lay – Boy Alone Album Zip File (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Review Of Omah Lay's New Album "Boy Alone Album" - TrendyBeatz by Littlejay(m): 8:24pm On Jul 24, 2022
The "I told you" and "he is a one hit wonder" guys are out on full patrol already lmao

Go listen to your sunny Ade and what nots if you don't like the album or the artiste as a whole abeg.

Sickening behavior tuehhh!!!

3 Likes

Re: A Review Of Omah Lay's New Album "Boy Alone Album" - TrendyBeatz by BanjiRaymond(m): 8:24pm On Jul 24, 2022
Realtalk20:
Let me hazard a guess ..

All the songs sound the same?
This one hit wonder has faded as quickly as he came

The reality that he lacks any real talent willl now become obvious
I’m sure you didn’t listen to this album, the same people criticize Burna new album, yet the songs on the album have sensible meanings and lyrics but not dancehall songs. Nigerians find it so difficult to relate to good music

6 Likes

Re: A Review Of Omah Lay's New Album "Boy Alone Album" - TrendyBeatz by BanjiRaymond(m): 8:27pm On Jul 24, 2022
inoki247:
I talk am bak den buh people waz jumping on my mention up nd down say the boy no fit last cos he dey always use one pattern making all song to sound the same....

Me I neva hear any music inside this album cos my mind dey tell me say na still one pattern...

I'm not trying to bad mouth is work buh
sometimes you need to give out something new so that people can always fall in love with your content.....
You should listen to the album at midnight when your soul is ready to get the message of each track, I’m sure you will enjoy it

4 Likes

Re: A Review Of Omah Lay's New Album "Boy Alone Album" - TrendyBeatz by Vinnie2000(m): 8:27pm On Jul 24, 2022
This Omah Lay is really Talented.

Infact Better than Fireboy and Rema.

But judging from his songs and lifestyle recently, he seems like he is Fcvkking two many Girls and even Sugar Mummies. undecided

This has Affected him badly! embarassed

Most Girls/Ladies are DESTINY KILLERS! sad

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Review Of Omah Lay's New Album "Boy Alone Album" - TrendyBeatz by JoshTim: 8:28pm On Jul 24, 2022
BanjiRaymond:

I’m sure you didn’t listen to this album, the same people criticize Burna new album, yet the songs on the album have sensible meanings and lyrics but not dancehall songs. Nigerians find it so difficult to relate to good music

That's not true and you are wrong. Wasn't it Nigerians that accepted previous songs written and sang by both. Learn to accept critics when it's bitter.

3 Likes

Re: A Review Of Omah Lay's New Album "Boy Alone Album" - TrendyBeatz by Rilwizy: 8:28pm On Jul 24, 2022
The album is really good
I love it

2 Likes

Re: A Review Of Omah Lay's New Album "Boy Alone Album" - TrendyBeatz by Vinnie2000(m): 8:32pm On Jul 24, 2022
Littlejay:
The "I told you" and "he is a one hit wonder" guys are out on full patrol already lmao

Go listen to your sunny Ade and what nots if you don't like the album or the artiste as a whole abeg.

Sickening behavior tuehhh!!!

Honestly, His songs are getting Poorer. sad

Compare to his 2020 Great songs.

He is fuccking Girls way too much. undecided

He recently confessed dat he Fuccked his Beautiful Manager and is affecting him.

3 Likes

Re: A Review Of Omah Lay's New Album "Boy Alone Album" - TrendyBeatz by EmiDon11: 8:41pm On Jul 24, 2022
Alokonono:
I prefer Dbull
lmao

4 Likes

Re: A Review Of Omah Lay's New Album "Boy Alone Album" - TrendyBeatz by EmiDon11: 8:42pm On Jul 24, 2022
Iamdbull:
Dbull on this one!!!

The album is a masterpiece, a challenge on me
did i hear u say cha?

2 Likes

Re: A Review Of Omah Lay's New Album "Boy Alone Album" - TrendyBeatz by BanjiRaymond(m): 8:45pm On Jul 24, 2022
JoshTim:

That's not true and you are wrong. Wasn't it Nigerians that accepted previous songs written and sang by both. Learn to accept critics when it's bitter.
The same Nigerians criticize last last song by Burna Boy, now it’s a top song all over the globe
Re: A Review Of Omah Lay's New Album "Boy Alone Album" - TrendyBeatz by OboOlora(f): 8:45pm On Jul 24, 2022
Rubbish album!

DJ pls play me Airforce Ft. IamDBull

1 Like

Re: A Review Of Omah Lay's New Album "Boy Alone Album" - TrendyBeatz by dodgelord: 8:49pm On Jul 24, 2022
grin
EntPublisher001:
I'm really unimpressed with This Album embarassed lipsrsealed
use.good speaker to listen to the music. Calm down n hear the lyrics

1 Like

Re: A Review Of Omah Lay's New Album "Boy Alone Album" - TrendyBeatz by Flamethehussler: 8:52pm On Jul 24, 2022
If it's not Jeriq i no dey listen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Review Of Omah Lay's New Album "Boy Alone Album" - TrendyBeatz by Flamethehussler: 8:53pm On Jul 24, 2022
Re: A Review Of Omah Lay's New Album "Boy Alone Album" - TrendyBeatz by EmiDon11: 8:54pm On Jul 24, 2022
Dbull get album so?

1 Like

Re: A Review Of Omah Lay's New Album "Boy Alone Album" - TrendyBeatz by Angelfrost(m): 8:54pm On Jul 24, 2022
Vinnie2000:

This Omah Lay is really Talented.

Infact Better than Fireboy and Rema.

But judging from his songs and lifestyle recently, he seems like he is Fcvkking two many Girls and even Sugar Mummies. undecided

This has Affected him badly! embarassed

Most Girls/Ladies are DESTINY KILLERS! sad

...Or maybe his 'luck' is running out.

He won't be the first soaring Star to lose the spark or energy and plummet forever.

Who still remembers:

Ice Prince
Craig David
Nathan
Mario Velasquez
Phenom
Iyanya

Just to mention a few!

Special ones like Wiz, Davido, Burna, Tiwa, really worked on their craft, and never laid back thinking they had made it... Or were just really BLESSED!

1 Like

Re: A Review Of Omah Lay's New Album "Boy Alone Album" - TrendyBeatz by Acidosis(m): 8:54pm On Jul 24, 2022
Very very funny comments here. cheesy

There is no difference between Omah Lay's "Get Layd" EP and "Boy Alone" album.

Get Layd was released during the pandemic/lockdown. Omah Lay's songs are meant to produce a form of sensory response (more like "introvert" songs). Hence, it wasn't unexpected that he made massive sales at that time. Pandemic turned everyone to introverts so Omah's songs were a big deal.

People have gotten over the lockdown now so those introverted "lo lo lo" songs can't work again. grin

Omah Lay needs to switch to noise-making and useless songs in order to compete with the likes of other noise makers like Asake - Nigerians' new favourites dem grin grin

8 Likes

Re: A Review Of Omah Lay's New Album "Boy Alone Album" - TrendyBeatz by phelonrays: 8:55pm On Jul 24, 2022
cool

Attention is good, but I was confuse on JB's own verse until I check the lyrics out on genius.

The boy is Good.
Re: A Review Of Omah Lay's New Album "Boy Alone Album" - TrendyBeatz by Angelfrost(m): 8:57pm On Jul 24, 2022
Acidosis:

Very very funny comments here. cheesy

There is no difference between Omah Lay's "Get Layd" EP and "Boy Alone" album.

Get Layd was released during the pandemic/lockdown. Omah Lay's songs are meant to produce a form of sensory response (more like "introvert" songs). Hence, it wasn't expected that he made massive sales at that time.

People have gotten over the lockdown now so those introverted "lo lo lo" songs can't work again. grin

Omah needs to switch to noise-making in order to compete with the likes of other noise makers like Asake grin grin

That's another angle Boss...

Serious and soulful singers don't get far in this noisy nation!

Who even still remembers Etcetera, Gino, GT Da Guitarman... Naija Sha!

9 Likes

Re: A Review Of Omah Lay's New Album "Boy Alone Album" - TrendyBeatz by Manuel91(m): 8:58pm On Jul 24, 2022
I really don't get this spark most of y'all couldn't find in this album... Personally I love the album and I think even naija never ready for this Boy Sound...

Just like when. Wande Coal started, naija industry wasn't ready for such sounds. It only appealed to a faction of people... He had to infuse a little bit of the kpangolo music just for the cheques..

My Opinion!!

3 Likes

Re: A Review Of Omah Lay's New Album "Boy Alone Album" - TrendyBeatz by Acidosis(m): 8:59pm On Jul 24, 2022
Angelfrost:

That's another angle Boss...

Serious and soulful singers don't get far in this noisy nation!

Who even still remembers Etcetera, Gino, GT Da Guitarman... Naija Sha!

Very noisy nation, boss
Re: A Review Of Omah Lay's New Album "Boy Alone Album" - TrendyBeatz by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 9:05pm On Jul 24, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
Oma who??
Omari hutchinson
Re: A Review Of Omah Lay's New Album "Boy Alone Album" - TrendyBeatz by quisera(m): 9:08pm On Jul 24, 2022
Abeg guy is good jareh Jor.... There's something about "soso" the song has this medley that gets me lost always. I just love the jam.
Re: A Review Of Omah Lay's New Album "Boy Alone Album" - TrendyBeatz by SPAMBOX7: 9:12pm On Jul 24, 2022
People wey never sing for phone recorder sef go talk. Welcome to naija grin
Re: A Review Of Omah Lay's New Album "Boy Alone Album" - TrendyBeatz by Vinnie2000(m): 9:12pm On Jul 24, 2022
Angelfrost:

...Or maybe his 'luck' is running out.

He won't be the first soaring Star to lose the spark or energy and plummet forever.

Who still remembers:

Ice Prince
Craig David
Nathan
Mario Velasquez
Phenom
Iyanya

Just to mention a few!

Special ones like Wiz, Davido, Burna, Tiwa, really worked on their craft, and never laid back thinking they had made it... Or were just really BLESSED!

Omah Lay is NEVER a lucky Atist.

He has Real Musical talents.

But i am suspecting his Lifestyles issues..Too much Sex with too many Ladies. undecided

This is What killed Antonio Cassano, Kevin Prince Boateng and Daniel Amokachi career. embarassed

Wizkid and Davido, despite how we see dem are not Chronic Womanizers!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Review Of Omah Lay's New Album "Boy Alone Album" - TrendyBeatz by Eastlink(m): 9:15pm On Jul 24, 2022
Love the album.
Re: A Review Of Omah Lay's New Album "Boy Alone Album" - TrendyBeatz by brightDdon(m): 9:19pm On Jul 24, 2022
GrammarNazi1:

He is good.

Lol

Nairalanders,,

Silence correction
Re: A Review Of Omah Lay's New Album "Boy Alone Album" - TrendyBeatz by encryptjay(m): 9:20pm On Jul 24, 2022
"My rizzler When I dey down, I roll one, To go back up"

The album isn't bad. Don't carry hothead to listen to it, just relax.
Truly, nobody can fit relate.
Behind all his naughty talks, there's a calm and reserved guy with experience about life, his battles and what have you.

1 Like

Re: A Review Of Omah Lay's New Album "Boy Alone Album" - TrendyBeatz by lenghtinny(m): 9:25pm On Jul 24, 2022
Call a spade a spade abeg sad sad angry

The album is below par angry

1 Like

Re: A Review Of Omah Lay's New Album "Boy Alone Album" - TrendyBeatz by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jul 24, 2022
Good Evening, Nairaland family, Please i really need your help and assistance , I borrowed 25k three weeks ago from a loan app to take care of a pressing need in the family with the hope that I will get back the money before the time ​elapses and now they have been on my neck with threats here and there , they sent several messages to my contacts telling them I'm a thief and will be arrested

I explained to them I'll pay by month end but it hasn't really been easy on me ,I teach in a small private school and my salary is 14k . I'm honestly down and depressed and I just hope I don't think of suicide because these problems are getting hold of me. Please family I'll really be grateful if you can assist with anything at all. Your 200naira, 500 naira will go a long way for me please .

​0079122031
​Sterling Bank
Onisobuana

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

MURIC To NBC, Others: Ban Portable’s ‘Kuku Do Ritual' / Mr P (Peter Okoye) - Karma (Video) / Singing And Rapping Which One Is More Difficult

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.