Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,026 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

Breaking: Finally, Tinubu Declares His Assets - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: Finally, Tinubu Declares His Assets (4154 Views)

Major-Gen Abdullahi Muraina's Family Fights Over His Assets / Finally: Tinubu Choses Female Runing Mate / Jonah Jang Declares His Senate Seat Vacant From 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking: Finally, Tinubu Declares His Assets by Onucs(m): 2:25pm On Jul 24, 2022
successmatters:
This man has destroyed Lagos State and is planning to destroy Nigeria.

Please, can you give a vivid description of how Tinubu destroyed Lagos cos last I checked, Lasgidi is the most thriving state in the federation.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Finally, Tinubu Declares His Assets by successmatters(m): 2:27pm On Jul 24, 2022
Onucs:

Please, can you give a vivid description of how Tinubu destroyed Lagos cos last I checked, Lasgidi is the most thriving state in the federation.

Lagos has wasted more money than the billions of dollars used to build Dubai. Tinubu should be in jail.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Finally, Tinubu Declares His Assets by snowball11(m): 2:59pm On Jul 24, 2022
successmatters:
This man has destroyed Lagos State and is planning to destroy Nigeria.

Comrade, once more you are talking too much!

Oya, come dey go! grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Finally, Tinubu Declares His Assets by Aqesimitta: 3:40pm On Jul 24, 2022
So why do you guys leave your states for Lagos everyday?
Re: Breaking: Finally, Tinubu Declares His Assets by ThAGodFaThEr2: 4:19pm On Jul 24, 2022
godofuck231:
what of lekki toll gates , na that one we wan know
everything inside Lagos, he owns it coupled with the lives of his poor and miserable urchins.
Re: Breaking: Finally, Tinubu Declares His Assets by ThAGodFaThEr2: 4:19pm On Jul 24, 2022
HARRYPORTTERJNR:
LEKKI TOLL GATE IS NOT IN LAGOS.ITS IN ZAMFARA

1 Share

Re: Breaking: Finally, Tinubu Declares His Assets by ThAGodFaThEr2: 4:22pm On Jul 24, 2022
Miracle2022:
The animal think that Nigerians are as foolish as the Lagos people that allowed him to do anyhow.
Say no to Muslim Muslim ticket.
This is how I stare at Yoruba Moselems and Tinubu urchins whenever I see them.

1 Share

Re: Breaking: Finally, Tinubu Declares His Assets by ThAGodFaThEr2: 4:24pm On Jul 24, 2022
Onogiede:
average lagosians really needs to have Edo state guys kind of mindset towards their leaders,.. Both their house of assembly speaker,..Lagos citizens are been feeds with lies
You're right! I won't forget how Tinubu was sent parking from Edo people during the last gubernatorial elections in Edo State.

1 Share

Re: Breaking: Finally, Tinubu Declares His Assets by ThAGodFaThEr2: 4:25pm On Jul 24, 2022
NwaMamaIwota:
una no well for this forum

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Breaking: Finally, Tinubu Declares His Assets by ThAGodFaThEr2: 4:26pm On Jul 24, 2022
Aldol:
Nothing to campaign about ur Mr Integrity so you resort to this
local NURTW owomida tout!

1 Share

Re: Breaking: Finally, Tinubu Declares His Assets by ThAGodFaThEr2: 4:27pm On Jul 24, 2022
lathrowinger:
Pandora can only be Biafra President.
shatap!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Finally, Tinubu Declares His Assets by ThAGodFaThEr2: 4:29pm On Jul 24, 2022
Trapnews:
grin
far better than this

1 Share

Re: Breaking: Finally, Tinubu Declares His Assets by ThAGodFaThEr2: 4:31pm On Jul 24, 2022
Kurutinto:

Yes, it never lies. Tinubu drug dealings in Chicago has been revealed. The whole world now knows, thanks to the Internet

1 Share

Re: Breaking: Finally, Tinubu Declares His Assets by ThAGodFaThEr2: 4:31pm On Jul 24, 2022
Aldol:

Boring
E pain am!

1 Share

Re: Breaking: Finally, Tinubu Declares His Assets by ThAGodFaThEr2: 4:33pm On Jul 24, 2022
Aldol:

Lol your Obi is a drug dealer too, should I show you
Besides no one is a saint even you
So you've accepted that Tinubu is a drug baron in the folds of Pablo Escobar and El Chapo the Guzman?

1 Share

Re: Breaking: Finally, Tinubu Declares His Assets by ThAGodFaThEr2: 4:37pm On Jul 24, 2022
Koralords:

He has destroyed Lagos yet all you family come to Lagos every day
Stay in Abia or imo n.a.haters
Shut up! are you a lagosian?

Tribal face infested Ibadan man from Ogbomosho
Re: Breaking: Finally, Tinubu Declares His Assets by ThAGodFaThEr2: 4:40pm On Jul 24, 2022
Onucs:

Lasgidi thriving my foot!

1 Share

Re: Breaking: Finally, Tinubu Declares His Assets by ThAGodFaThEr2: 4:41pm On Jul 24, 2022
Aqesimitta:
So why do you guys leave your states for Lagos everyday?
Gbęnu ofo soun

1 Share

Re: Breaking: Finally, Tinubu Declares His Assets by Ezmans: 5:44pm On Jul 24, 2022
lathrowinger:
Pandora can only be Biafra President.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Finally, Tinubu Declares His Assets by Silvernus2020(m): 6:32pm On Jul 24, 2022
These VAWULENCE are massive

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Pity Peter Obi On What Is Coming. Pls Tell Him / Chinua Achebe: Obasanjo Has Taken Nigeria To Lowest Level / Adams Oshimole Governor Of Edo State : Kudos To The Learned Judges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.