Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,726 members, 7,820,514 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

I Pity Peter Obi On What Is Coming. Pls Tell Him - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Pity Peter Obi On What Is Coming. Pls Tell Him (4157 Views)

Atiku/Obi On The Candidate: Moderator Accused Of Bias As Nigerians React / Atiku Abubakar And Peter Obi On "The Candidates" Live At 8pm Tonight. / Osinbajo Vs Peter Obi On A Vice Presidential Debate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Pity Peter Obi On What Is Coming. Pls Tell Him by LocalStandard1(m): 7:03am On Aug 07, 2022
I almost shed tears putting the dots together. Three groups of people might suffer in these election times, three.

Firstly.

Do you know who sponsors the loud mouth Finnish Ekpa? Have you ever asked how the guy Jelespeaks or also Oyiboupdate gets all the gory pictures from the carnage in the south East. How he manages to be first with those infos even though he doesn't even base there?

I wrote sometime ago that Nigerians should defend the Igbos, well, Igbos now is your time to reciprocate.

Most of the criminals you call Unknown Gun Men are not out for your good, they're a political tool to deceive and diverte.

desperate power hungery politicians will enter the second faze of their plan, targeted against the Labour Party candidate, for obvious reasons.

1. Hausa communities in the East.
2. Igbos in other parts of Nigeria.
3. Peter Obi's surppoters.

these groups are the main targets of these greeds to diverte and deceive the masses against the LP candidate campaign.

they've already fully started the third on the list. They attack you and when you retaliate they call you violent and that you're after their lives, They then make a scene about it, make more scenes about it and sit back to watch as Obi is faulted.

lastly, the North is waking up, Hausas are gradually waking too. I mean, some, not all, some are beginning to ask serious questions, serious ones. I tell you, the North is a fertile ground for the Labour Party. Just thread more carefully cos that's where the vamps hope for their "block votes" and they'll do anything to protect it.

Propaganda is the new election strategy and our incoming Obi has a lot of explanations to relay about things he has no idea about.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Pity Peter Obi On What Is Coming. Pls Tell Him by Abfinest007(m): 7:15am On Aug 07, 2022
U are right .I thought Abt it already

5 Likes

Re: I Pity Peter Obi On What Is Coming. Pls Tell Him by Blackdeewhy(m): 7:24am On Aug 07, 2022
Obi is God's mandate.
When he gets to the bridge, he'll cross it....
On God.

34 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Pity Peter Obi On What Is Coming. Pls Tell Him by LocalStandard1(m): 7:41am On Aug 07, 2022
Blackdeewhy:
Obi is God's mandate.
On God.

You don't wait till you get to "the bridge" before planning eventualities, you hypothesize, assume and prepare. In this case he's already at the bridge.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Pity Peter Obi On What Is Coming. Pls Tell Him by Parachoko: 7:42am On Aug 07, 2022
If an Ibo man become the President and the Northerners start behaving like IPOB, who will blame them?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Pity Peter Obi On What Is Coming. Pls Tell Him by Nobody: 7:42am On Aug 07, 2022
H
Re: I Pity Peter Obi On What Is Coming. Pls Tell Him by Realtalk20: 7:49am On Aug 07, 2022
Parachoko:
If an Ibo man become the President and the Northerners start behaving like IPOB, who will blame them?

Bros you talk too damn much for a man. I hope you realize you are not a woman? When a man talks too much he doesn't know when he starts just speaking for the sake of it without making any sense.

Be a man and talk less sir

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Pity Peter Obi On What Is Coming. Pls Tell Him by Nobody: 7:49am On Aug 07, 2022
Whatever evil Tinubu is planning against Nigerians will go back to him. Nigerians have suffered enough and I suspect Tinubu mostly with the way his Nation Newspaper carries fake News or news about death in the Southeast. We're not afraid, we'll stand shame Tinubu.

9 Likes

Re: I Pity Peter Obi On What Is Coming. Pls Tell Him by Parachoko: 7:52am On Aug 07, 2022
Realtalk20:

Bros you talk too damn much for a man. I hope you realize you are not a woman? When a man talks too much he doesn't know when he starts just speaking for the sake of it without making any sense.

Be a man and talk less sir
I do not even know you boy sad

Neither do I understand what you're crying about. If you are here to read opinion of other people without commenting, is your business.

I never forced or begged you to read my comment, why you will be crying about who does not know you exist is strange.

4 Likes

Re: I Pity Peter Obi On What Is Coming. Pls Tell Him by Michelle70(m): 7:52am On Aug 07, 2022
Parachoko:
grin
Re: I Pity Peter Obi On What Is Coming. Pls Tell Him by ObaOfYorubaLand: 7:53am On Aug 07, 2022
Modphase:
Which of your foolish Igbo god is Obi mandate.
I rebuke you, your father n mother for wishing this Pandora Criminal on Nigeria.

Peter Obi is God's mandate for Nigeria 2023.

The criminal TinuDrug Bandit will never rule Nigeria.

Oya face me.

10 Likes

Re: I Pity Peter Obi On What Is Coming. Pls Tell Him by Realtalk20: 7:54am On Aug 07, 2022
Parachoko:
I do not even know you boy sad

But I have watched you on this forum. You talk way too much for a man who says he puts thoughts into his talk.
Less is more. Quality is better than quantity. You see seun he talks once in a while so every one reads and listens. But you talk so much like a radio on repeat.

You have an opinion on anything and everything. You seem like a rambunctious child.

Try and exercise restraint. Your mouth must not always talk, not every opinion you must speak out. undecided

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Pity Peter Obi On What Is Coming. Pls Tell Him by ObaOfYorubaLand: 7:56am On Aug 07, 2022
Parachoko:

If There is an President of Igbo extraction who treated North the way you people have been treating Igbo's, I tell you, the North will do worse.

You want Igbo's never to rule Nigeria right? Then ask yourself, is Nigeria their country

If yes, then they must rule.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Pity Peter Obi On What Is Coming. Pls Tell Him by Parachoko: 7:57am On Aug 07, 2022
Realtalk20:

But I have watched you on this forum. You talk way too much for a man who says he puts thoughts into his talk.
Less is more. Quality is better than quantity. You see seun he talks once in a while so every one reads and listens. But you talk so much like a radio on repeat.

You have an opinion on anything and everything. You seem like a rambunctious child.

Try and exercise restraint. Your mouth must not always talk, not every opinion you must speak out. undecided
I won't be wasting my time reading what you are writing cause it makes no sense.

I'm here on Nairaland to read and make comments, if you have any problem about that, is the problem of your life, not mine.

2 Likes

Re: I Pity Peter Obi On What Is Coming. Pls Tell Him by Parachoko: 7:58am On Aug 07, 2022
ObaOfYorubaLand:

If There is an President of Igbo extraction who treated North the way you people have been treating Igbo's, I tell you, the North will do worse.

You want Igbo's never to rule Nigeria right? Then ask yourself, is Nigeria their country

If yes, then they must rule.
Can you explain how we have been treating Igbos?

https://www.nairaland.com/1459233/igbos-remain-pillar-govt-jonathan

Look at what Jonathan said about the Igbos few years ago.

Yorubas were the ones complaining of marginalisation during Jonathan tenure, it didn't make them burn down their land.

1 Like

Re: I Pity Peter Obi On What Is Coming. Pls Tell Him by Realtalk20: 7:59am On Aug 07, 2022
Parachoko:
I won't be wasting my time reading what you are writing cause it makes no sense.

I'm here on Nairaland to read and make comments, if you have any problem about that, is the problem of your life, not mine.

Bro you talk too damn much its nauseating undecided

Try and be silent.. the whole world doesn't need to know all your opinions.

Use your mind to think things to develop yourself. Talking is not a skill set you can put on your resume.

You talk too much for a man

7 Likes

Re: I Pity Peter Obi On What Is Coming. Pls Tell Him by Difrent: 7:59am On Aug 07, 2022
LocalStandard1:
I almost shed tears putting the dots together. Three groups of people might suffer in these election times, three.

Firstly.

Do you know who sponsors the loud mouth Finnish Ekpa? Have you ever asked how the guy Jelespeaks or also Oyiboupdate gets all the gory pictures from the carnage in the south East. How he manages to be first with those infos even though he doesn't even base there?

I wrote sometime ago that Nigerians should defend the Igbos, well, Igbos now is your time to reciprocate.

Most of the criminals you call Unknown Gun Men are not out for your good, they're a political tool to deceive and diverte.

desperate power hungery politicians will enter the second faze of their plan, targeted against the Labour Party candidate, for obvious reasons.

1. Hausa communities in the East.
2. Igbos in other parts of Nigeria.
3. Peter Obi's surppoters.

these groups are the main targets of these greeds to diverte and deceive the masses against the LP candidate campaign.

they've already fully started the third on the list. They attack you and when you retaliate they call you violent and that you're after their lives, They then make a scene about it, make more scenes about it and sit back to watch as Obi is faulted.

lastly, the North is waking up, Hausas are gradually waking too. I mean, some, not all, some are beginning to ask serious questions, serious ones. I tell you, the North is a fertile ground for the Labour Party. Just thread more carefully cos that's where the vamps hope for their "block votes" and they'll do anything to protect it.

Propaganda is the new election strategy and our incoming Obi has a lot of explanations to relay about things he has no idea about.

Does it then mean IF peter Obi loses ......all former Ipobians now Obidients will go back to biafra agitation?

Una never see anything

1 Like

Re: I Pity Peter Obi On What Is Coming. Pls Tell Him by Realtalk20: 8:00am On Aug 07, 2022
Parachoko:
Can you explain how we have been treating Igbos?

ObaOfYorubaLand please ignore parachoko

He just talks way too much and is always looking for who to engage in talking .

Happy Sunday
Re: I Pity Peter Obi On What Is Coming. Pls Tell Him by Parachoko: 8:00am On Aug 07, 2022
Realtalk20:

Bro you talk too damn much its nauseating undecided

Try and be silent.. the whole world doesn't need to know all your opinions.

Use your mind to think things to develop yourself. Talking is not a skill set you can put on your resume.

You talk too much for a man
Like I have said before, is the problem of your life, so they battle with am.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Pity Peter Obi On What Is Coming. Pls Tell Him by Realtalk20: 8:00am On Aug 07, 2022
Parachoko:
Like I have said before, is the problem of your life, so they battle with am.

You are a talkative.

Wow
Re: I Pity Peter Obi On What Is Coming. Pls Tell Him by Nobody: 8:00am On Aug 07, 2022
He is strong enough...
Peter Obi is capable....
Tell that to Tinubu...he needs it.

1 Like

Re: I Pity Peter Obi On What Is Coming. Pls Tell Him by Nobody: 8:01am On Aug 07, 2022
Blackdeewhy:
Obi is God's mandate.
On God.
100% perfect.

1 Like

Re: I Pity Peter Obi On What Is Coming. Pls Tell Him by denko(m): 8:05am On Aug 07, 2022
Parachoko:
what trash is this, will Ipob do worst than Fulani hersmen and Boko Haram. I am not an Ibo guy but the north has done much more harm to Nigeria than any other group.

6 Likes

Re: I Pity Peter Obi On What Is Coming. Pls Tell Him by Parachoko: 8:06am On Aug 07, 2022
denko:
what trash is this, will Ipob do worst than Fulani hersmen and Boko Haram. I am not an Ibo guy but the north has done much more harm to Nigeria than any other group.
I commented base on the topic.

Whether you are an Ibo man or not is none of my business.

If an Igbo man become the President, and the Hausas start asking for Hausa Republic and asking non indigenes to leave Hausa Land, no one will blame them. IPOB have set the precedent.
Re: I Pity Peter Obi On What Is Coming. Pls Tell Him by Realtalk20: 8:11am On Aug 07, 2022
Parachoko:
I commented base on the topic.

Whether you are an Ibo man or not is none of my business.

If an Igbo man become the President, and the Hausas start asking for Hausa Republic and asking non indigenes to leave Hausa Land, no one will blame them. IPOB have set the precedent.

Paddy you talk too much, must you talk? Must you speak ? Even women in romance section don't talk thi much undecided
Re: I Pity Peter Obi On What Is Coming. Pls Tell Him by Afamed: 8:12am On Aug 07, 2022
Your Obi is a product of IPoB/ ESN. No single day he has come out to speak about the killings of Hausa men in the east.

We are patiently waiting for the tribal bigot in the North.
The message is well packaged and circulated as we speak in the North

1 Like

Re: I Pity Peter Obi On What Is Coming. Pls Tell Him by Parachoko: 8:12am On Aug 07, 2022
Realtalk20:

Paddy you talk too much, must you talk? Must you speak ? Even women in romance section don't talk thi much undecided
Mynd44 this guy is turning himself to a nuisance here on Nairaland, please look into this!

He has just been disturbing me for no reason I don't even understand undecided

I no Sabi your papa from anywhere, and you dey cry bitterly... Is this a joke or what

CC Seun.
Re: I Pity Peter Obi On What Is Coming. Pls Tell Him by Realtalk20: 8:12am On Aug 07, 2022
Parachoko:
Mynd44 this guy is turning himself to a nuisance here on Nairaland, please look into this!

I merely cautioned you on your excesses as a fellow man. It's a shame to watch a man ridicule himself to the level of a microphone.

3 Likes

Re: I Pity Peter Obi On What Is Coming. Pls Tell Him by Parachoko: 8:13am On Aug 07, 2022
Realtalk20:

I merely cautioned you on your excesses as a fellow man. It's a shame to watch a man ridicule himself to the level of a microphone.
Guy please shift abeg

If you are truly mature as you claim, you will know this is Okay!

I no even Sabi your papa from anywhere, and you dey here dey cry about my comment.

I doubt if you won't be seeing me in your dream sef.
Re: I Pity Peter Obi On What Is Coming. Pls Tell Him by Realtalk20: 8:17am On Aug 07, 2022
Parachoko:
Guy please shift abeg

If you are truly mature as you claim, you will know this is Okay!

I no even Sabi your papa from anywhere, and you dey here dey cry about my comment.

I doubt if you won't be seeing me in your dream sef.

Why bring my father into this?
Now you see why a man should not talk so much like a woman ?

It's a big shame indeed. Does your woman know you talk like a parrot like this ? undecided

So shameful. A man? Someone son? Pele o

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Pity Peter Obi On What Is Coming. Pls Tell Him by Parachoko: 8:17am On Aug 07, 2022
Realtalk20:

Why bring my father into this?
Now you see why a man should not talk so much like a woman ?

It's a big shame indeed. Does your woman know you talk like a parrot like this ? undecided

So shameful. A man? Someone son? Pele o

k

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is Owerri The Most Beautiful Nigerian City On Ground? / Chinua Achebe: Obasanjo Has Taken Nigeria To Lowest Level / Is Mark Zuckerberg David Rockefeller’s Grandson?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.