Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,409 members, 7,826,580 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

“I Carry Vawulence For Head Like Agege Bread – Bbnaija Phyna To Other Housemates - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / “I Carry Vawulence For Head Like Agege Bread – Bbnaija Phyna To Other Housemates (342 Views)

BBNaija: Phyna And Groovy Get Intimate Under The Sheet (Videos) / Brighito, Praise, Other Housemates Mock Ka3na After Knowing About The Romp / BBNaija: Princess Gives K.Brule A Handjob In Front Of Other Housemates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I Carry Vawulence For Head Like Agege Bread – Bbnaija Phyna To Other Housemates by Emzyeazy: 10:47am On Jul 24, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-7W8-pJYTc

I carry vawulence for head like agege bread” – BBNaija S7 housemate Phyna tells other housemates
. Big Brother Naija season 7 housemate, Ijeoma Josephina better known as Phyna has announced to her fellow housemates that her head is full of vawulence .

The 7th Edition of the show has started yesterday, 23rd July and 12 housemates have been introduced so far.

Phyna is one of the housemates that were introduced into the house and she has brought her vibe with her.

Cc lalasticlala
Mydd44

Re: “I Carry Vawulence For Head Like Agege Bread – Bbnaija Phyna To Other Housemates by Emzyeazy: 10:47am On Jul 24, 2022
Level up
Re: “I Carry Vawulence For Head Like Agege Bread – Bbnaija Phyna To Other Housemates by Cypress042(m): 10:54am On Jul 24, 2022
I reserve my comment cool
Re: “I Carry Vawulence For Head Like Agege Bread – Bbnaija Phyna To Other Housemates by Mastakija(m): 10:58am On Jul 24, 2022
Mtcheew
I dont know who needs to know this and I dont care if u agree with me or not
BBnaija is a useless show dat doesn't just make the youths useless but worthless in the society it has nothing good to offer, its valueless
Most of our youths will prefer to vote for in bbnaija dan go outside get their pvc and vote a better presidential candidate
and that is why those old wicked politicians will continue using us anyhow

1 Like

Re: “I Carry Vawulence For Head Like Agege Bread – Bbnaija Phyna To Other Housemates by Abid2020(m): 11:23am On Jul 24, 2022
Ugly spinster! undecidedUgly spinster!

(1) (Reply)

The President Reality Tv Show / How Bbtitans Jenni O Nearly Ran Mad In The House / If Nicholas Cage Starred In Every Hollywood Role

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.