Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,155 members, 7,953,590 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:58 PM

Two Presidential Candidates Are Considering Stepping Down For Tinubu. � - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Two Presidential Candidates Are Considering Stepping Down For Tinubu. � (2165 Views)

A Tale Of Two Presidential Candidates (PHOTOS) / Nnamani, Two Presidential Aspirants Stepped Down For Osinbajo – Senator Gaya / PDP Disqualifies Two Presidential Aspirants, ₦40 Million Form Fee Forfeited Each (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Presidential Candidates Are Considering Stepping Down For Tinubu. � by wwwihy: 11:30am On Jul 24, 2022
Two Presidential Candidates Are Considering stepping down for Tinubu. �

Can you name them?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Presidential Candidates Are Considering Stepping Down For Tinubu. � by 9jii(m): 11:32am On Jul 24, 2022
We already know Kwankwaso is for Jagaban.
Obi is helping Tinubu to cancel Atiku's strongholds in the South.
BAT 2023.

4 Likes

Re: Two Presidential Candidates Are Considering Stepping Down For Tinubu. � by successmatters(m): 11:48am On Jul 24, 2022
I think Tinubu should consider stepping down for a fellow southerner, Peter Obi.

This is the only way he can write his name in gold after his disastrous life on earth. Shortcut to getting into heaven

Thank me for the expo later.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Two Presidential Candidates Are Considering Stepping Down For Tinubu. � by Throwback: 11:49am On Jul 24, 2022
9jii:
We already know Kwankwaso is Jagaban man.
BAT 2023.

Exactly!

But Obi should not step down. He needs to finish the assignment given to him by Tinubu.

6 Likes

Re: Two Presidential Candidates Are Considering Stepping Down For Tinubu. � by successmatters(m): 11:51am On Jul 24, 2022
9jii:
We already know Kwankwaso is Jagaban man.
BAT 2023.

Atiku has no strongholds in the south, the south massively voted for PDP in 2019 only because of Peter Obi on the ballot. The only time PDP had strongholds in the south was when the rotation was in practice, Atiku violated the rotation and will collect wotowotoriously

11 Likes

Re: Two Presidential Candidates Are Considering Stepping Down For Tinubu. � by Throwback: 12:04pm On Jul 24, 2022
successmatters:
I think Tinubu should consider stepping down for a fellow southerner, Peter Obi.

This is the only way he can write his name in gold after his disastrous life on earth. Shortcut to getting into heaven

Do you remember how your type were all over this forum, poking fun that Tinubu would be disgraced by APC and would have to decamp to SDP?

Instead, it was your own favourite that ran out of PDP less than a week to the presidential primaries that he was a contestant, when the competition was beyond his political capacity.

Today, Tinubu is the candidate of APC, while your favourite is the political prostitute that found his way to Labour Party to usurp their presidential ticket.

6 Likes

Re: Two Presidential Candidates Are Considering Stepping Down For Tinubu. � by successmatters(m): 12:07pm On Jul 24, 2022
Throwback:

Do you remember how your type were all over this forum, poking fun that Tinubu would be disgraced by APC and would have to decamp to SDP?

Instead, it was your own favourite that ran out of PDP less than a week to the presidential primaries that he was a contestant, when the competition was beyond his political capacity.

Today, Tinubu is the candidate of APC, while your favourite is the political prostitute that found his way to Labour Party to usurp their presidential ticket.

grin
You are pained that Obi emerged a presidential candidate after all your evil plans. You will be more pained when LP wins the presidential elections

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Two Presidential Candidates Are Considering Stepping Down For Tinubu. � by Miracle2022: 12:08pm On Jul 24, 2022
People that cannot make 20 votes are calling themselves presidential candidates.
Anyways, they want to partake in chopping the Lagos state money that was stolen by the drug lord.

6 Likes

Re: Two Presidential Candidates Are Considering Stepping Down For Tinubu. � by Okoroawusa: 12:09pm On Jul 24, 2022
Throwback:

Gbam!

One bottle of Hennessy or one high class olosho choose one. I will pay.

2 Likes

Re: Two Presidential Candidates Are Considering Stepping Down For Tinubu. � by Princeoflagos10: 12:09pm On Jul 24, 2022
successmatters:

You call tinubu life on earth disastrous? What have you achieve In ya lifetime?

2 Likes

Re: Two Presidential Candidates Are Considering Stepping Down For Tinubu. � by successmatters(m): 12:10pm On Jul 24, 2022
Miracle2022:
People that cannot make 20 votes are calling themselves presidential candidates.
Anyways, they want to partake in chopping the Lagos state money that was stolen by the drug lord.

Don't mind them, I have budgeted what to do with the drug money when I get my own share. I will use Tinubu money to campaign for LP. grin

Tinubu will be sharing meth on the streets of Lagos and kano.

2 Likes

Re: Two Presidential Candidates Are Considering Stepping Down For Tinubu. � by Dapson73(m): 12:10pm On Jul 24, 2022
successmatters:

Asiwaju'sis name is already written in gold. Obi is IPOB project, Nigerians already rejected him.

Forward ever, backward never.

4 Likes

Re: Two Presidential Candidates Are Considering Stepping Down For Tinubu. � by successmatters(m): 12:11pm On Jul 24, 2022
Princeoflagos10:
You call tinubu life on earth disastrous? What have you achieve In ya lifetime?

I have not dealt on drugs, that's a major achievement. grin
Re: Two Presidential Candidates Are Considering Stepping Down For Tinubu. � by successmatters(m): 12:12pm On Jul 24, 2022
Dapson73:

Asiwaju'sis name is already written in US jails.

We understand that.
Re: Two Presidential Candidates Are Considering Stepping Down For Tinubu. � by Throwback: 12:13pm On Jul 24, 2022
successmatters:

grin
You are pained that Obi emerged a presidential candidate after all your evil plans. You will be more pained when LP wins the presidential elections

You are the one that had to eat humble pie.

I repeat, today Tinubu is the candidate of the ruling party APC, while Obi ran away from the main opposition party PDP when the competition became too hot for his political capacity.

Now he labours in vain as a political prostitute.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Presidential Candidates Are Considering Stepping Down For Tinubu. � by Princeoflagos10: 12:13pm On Jul 24, 2022
successmatters:

I have not dealt on drugs, that's a major achievement. grin
Just pray to achieve 10% of what he had achieve...and stop ranting like rabid dog... cry

3 Likes

Re: Two Presidential Candidates Are Considering Stepping Down For Tinubu. � by successmatters(m): 12:15pm On Jul 24, 2022
Princeoflagos10:
Just pray to achieve 10% of what he had achieve...and stop ranting like rabid dog... cry

I can never achieve the shame Tinubu achieved because I will never be a criminal drug lord. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Two Presidential Candidates Are Considering Stepping Down For Tinubu. � by successmatters(m): 12:17pm On Jul 24, 2022
Throwback:

You are the one that had to eat humble pie.

I repeat, today Tinubu is the candidate of the ruling party APC, while Obi ran away from the main opposition party PDP when the competition became too hot for his political capacity.

Now he labours in vain as a political prostitute.

If APC forces Tinubu over Nigerians, the revolution in every state will end this country. The army cannot shoot 100 million of us at the same time.

1 Like

Re: Two Presidential Candidates Are Considering Stepping Down For Tinubu. � by Princeoflagos10: 12:17pm On Jul 24, 2022
successmatters:

I can never achieve the shame Tinubu achieved because I will never be a criminal drug lord. cheesy
Which shame nyamiri?

2 Likes

Re: Two Presidential Candidates Are Considering Stepping Down For Tinubu. � by successmatters(m): 12:19pm On Jul 24, 2022
Princeoflagos10:
Which shame nyamiri?

The shame of forfeiting all his money and running away from the US like a thief in the night

The shame of being docked over allegations of stealing Lagos dry. Of not for the theft of Tinubu, Lagos would have become better than DUBAI.
Re: Two Presidential Candidates Are Considering Stepping Down For Tinubu. � by Princeoflagos10: 12:21pm On Jul 24, 2022
successmatters:

The shame of forfeiting all his money and running away from the US like a thief in the night

The shame of being docked over allegations of stealing Lagos dry. Of not for the theft of Tinubu, Lagos would have become better than DUBAI.
Toor...all these P.O wannabes lmao...continue ro rant na how P.O go win election be this...make we dey see!!!
Re: Two Presidential Candidates Are Considering Stepping Down For Tinubu. � by successmatters(m): 12:23pm On Jul 24, 2022
Princeoflagos10:
Toor...all these P.O wannabes lmao...continue ro rant na how P.O go win election be this...make we dey see!!!

Peter Obi is your next president, if he doesn't win, pack your loads and run because the inferno won't spare anyone.
Re: Two Presidential Candidates Are Considering Stepping Down For Tinubu. � by Throwback: 12:24pm On Jul 24, 2022
successmatters:

If APC forces Tinubu over Nigerians, the revolution in every state will end this country. The army cannot shoot 100 million of us at the same time.

Who are the us?

Las Las, you will forcefully declare eternal sit at home in Biafra.

While the genocidal Mauritanian will find his way back to his true fatherland, and kill all gays and lesbians there.

Nigeria will not care.

1 Like

Re: Two Presidential Candidates Are Considering Stepping Down For Tinubu. � by Eniitankorede: 12:25pm On Jul 24, 2022
successmatters:

Revolution in which state? In states that voted for him? You think there’s rigging this time?

1 Like

Re: Two Presidential Candidates Are Considering Stepping Down For Tinubu. � by successmatters(m): 12:27pm On Jul 24, 2022
Throwback:

Who are the us?

Las Las, you will forcefully declare eternal sit at home in Biafra.

While the genocidal Mauritanian will find his way back to his true fatherland, and kill all gays and lesbians there.

Nigeria will not care.

Nigeria is in trouble, trying to localise it to any region is a folly that you will later regret. The whole country is in serious trouble.
Re: Two Presidential Candidates Are Considering Stepping Down For Tinubu. � by successmatters(m): 12:28pm On Jul 24, 2022
Eniitankorede:

Revolution in which state? In states that voted for him? You think there’s rigging this time?

Revolution in every part of Nigeria because if the evil parties win, the whole masses from every part will suffer it together. Nobody will be spared.
Re: Two Presidential Candidates Are Considering Stepping Down For Tinubu. � by snowball11(m): 12:56pm On Jul 24, 2022
successmatters:

Comrade, you have said enough. Oya come and be going! grin

1 Like

Re: Two Presidential Candidates Are Considering Stepping Down For Tinubu. � by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jul 24, 2022
successmatters:

Revolution in every part of Nigeria because if the evil parties win, the whole masses from every part will suffer it together. Nobody will be spared.
you can only kill your tribesmen in your village. If you mumu go kill Hausa people in South East because they voted APC, you already know how e go be for your people in the north. If you try the same with any other tribe, you know how e go still end for your people outside. Everybody should vote in peace. Let who have most votes take the power.

1 Like

Re: Two Presidential Candidates Are Considering Stepping Down For Tinubu. � by successmatters(m): 2:26pm On Jul 24, 2022
Spirit04:
you can only kill your tribesmen in your village. If you mumu go kill Hausa people in South East because they voted APC, you already know how e go be for your people in the north. If you try the same with any other tribe, you know how e go still end for your people outside. Everybody should vote in peace. Let who have most votes take the power.

Na you go still cry and suffer las las

Re: Two Presidential Candidates Are Considering Stepping Down For Tinubu. � by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jul 24, 2022
successmatters:

Na you go still cry and suffer las las
show me you have ever seen me crying? Na una dey cry, na una go continue to cry
Re: Two Presidential Candidates Are Considering Stepping Down For Tinubu. � by FreeStuffsNG: 2:55pm On Jul 24, 2022
Throwback:

Re: Two Presidential Candidates Are Considering Stepping Down For Tinubu. � by abobote: 4:20pm On Jul 24, 2022
Out of the 3? Coz I only about 3 presidential candidate.
That means it will be an oppose nah

(1) (2) (Reply)

Video: Oyo State Stands With Tinubu. Oyo Deputy Governor Says / Am Giving Out 200k To 5 Person's Please Come In / How-to: INEC Result Viewing Portal (IREV)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.