Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,216 members, 7,836,050 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

Man Breaks Down In Tears Seeing Peter Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Breaks Down In Tears Seeing Peter Obi (1371 Views)

After Seeing Peter Obi Do This I Promise You Can Now Call Me An Igbo Man Too / Mechanic In Edo Rejects Money After Seeing Peter Obi's Sticker On A Car He Fixed / El-Rufai Visits Sanwo-Olu, Says He Nearly Shed Tears Seeing Burnt Sites (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Breaks Down In Tears Seeing Peter Obi by Ambassador1x: 11:41am On Jul 24, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OGzeIsnhqkI
At Sam Mbakwe Airport Imo State, a staff of FAA stopped Peter Obi and offered to pray for him so that God can use him to change Nigeria, and he burst into tears in the course of the prayer.

Pray For Obi Today Please.

Happy Sunday.

https://vt.tiktok.com/ZSRNtf5XF/?k=1

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Breaks Down In Tears Seeing Peter Obi by JASONjnr(m): 11:42am On Jul 24, 2022
Man of the people... Loved by the masses..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Breaks Down In Tears Seeing Peter Obi by Mirriamvic(f): 11:44am On Jul 24, 2022
He is the hope of NIGERIAN Youths
These old men want to mess the country and die, leaving the Youths to suffer.

Say no to Great-grandfathers. They all need rest.

Click on my signature and read a soothing novel.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Breaks Down In Tears Seeing Peter Obi by 9jii(m): 11:46am On Jul 24, 2022
Paid terrible Actor.
Everything about this OBI guy has to be lie,fake and deceit.
His real supporters will surely cry after election.
Because we ll all join and reject OBI-IPOB agenda.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Breaks Down In Tears Seeing Peter Obi by obyrich(m): 11:51am On Jul 24, 2022
See Chima Anyaso.
Re: Man Breaks Down In Tears Seeing Peter Obi by Totilopussylick(m): 11:51am On Jul 24, 2022
9jii:
Paid terrible Actor.

Casava agbado urchins tongue

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Breaks Down In Tears Seeing Peter Obi by nnachukz(m): 11:53am On Jul 24, 2022
9jii:
Paid terrible Actor.
Paid with Tinubu's money just as portable got paid and informed Nollywood actors to go and collect theirs, hence their recent visit to pee poo master.

6 Likes

Re: Man Breaks Down In Tears Seeing Peter Obi by 9jii(m): 11:54am On Jul 24, 2022
Totilopussylick:

Casava agbado urchins tongue
Anything is better than having an IPOB in our Aso villa.

1 Like

Re: Man Breaks Down In Tears Seeing Peter Obi by SmartPolician: 11:56am On Jul 24, 2022
Peter Obi is the only Nigerian politician who speaks and people cry. This man mirrors the manifestation of God's grace.

Even if he doesn't win the next election, he has set the agenda; Nigerians will use him as yardstick for assessing future presidents.

BTW, he has my vote.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Breaks Down In Tears Seeing Peter Obi by Odin13: 11:56am On Jul 24, 2022
Nigerian youths can never be this stupide ..

IPOB idiot acting foolish

No Nigeria youth is foolish and stupide to vote obi..
Only stupid and foolish Nigeria youth will vote an IPOB sponsored project ..

They’re wiser than that

To support a know terrorist organization.. with the hope of ruling Nigeria?

That madness

See how foolish that man is .. check his profile Na igbo.. going further Na IPOB supporter

That’s them

While they majority online and minorities offline

Using their sleeping IPOB cells across the nation to further a terrorist agenda and believe Nigerians are fools .. yet with every elections .. they shout Nigerian youths and still fail woefully

The new song be say no be Labour Na personality
Their foolishness have elevated to beg for pictures on ballot ..

Like Day sense they lack and you believe that Nigerian youths are that myopic and stupid ?

No!

OBi is an IPOB agenda ..

Know this and wake

The Nigerian youths are IPOB youths .. check the pictures of their rallies and look the faces and see say Na IPOB wey wear Northern clothes to deceive themselves in the east..

Observe their pictures closely from today

Power to the people
Atiku/Okowa 2023

1 Like

Re: Man Breaks Down In Tears Seeing Peter Obi by Naijanascam: 11:56am On Jul 24, 2022
9jii:
Paid terrible Actor.

No faking
No hiring
No imposition
No Age faking
No origin faking
No dey give shi shi

Know these and know peace

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Breaks Down In Tears Seeing Peter Obi by newbornmacho(m): 11:57am On Jul 24, 2022
9jii:
Paid terrible Actor.

Try saying that without shedding much tears grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Man Breaks Down In Tears Seeing Peter Obi by popez: 11:59am On Jul 24, 2022
9jii:

Anything is better than having an IPOB in our Aso villa.

So it's better to have an OPC financier/commander?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Breaks Down In Tears Seeing Peter Obi by Naijanascam: 12:00pm On Jul 24, 2022
Odin13:
Nigerian youths can never be this stupide ..

IPOB idiot acting foolish

No Nigeria youth is foolish and stupide to vote obi..
Only stupid and foolish Nigeria youth will vote an IPOB sponsored project ..

They’re wiser than that

To support a know terrorist organization.. with the hope of ruling Nigeria?

That madness

See how foolish that man is .. check his profile Na igbo.. going further Na IPOB supporter

That’s them

While they majority online and minorities offline

Using their sleeping IPOB cells across the nation to further a terrorist agenda and believe Nigerians are fools .. yet with every elections .. they shout Nigerian youths and still fail woefully

The new song be say no be Labour Na personality
Their foolishness have elevated to beg for pictures on ballot ..

Like Day sense they lack and you believe that Nigerian youths are that myopic and stupid ?

No!

OBi is an IPOB agenda ..

Know this and wake

The Nigerian youths are IPOB youths .. check the pictures of their rallies and look the faces and see say Na IPOB wey wear Northern clothes to deceive themselves in the east..

Observe their pictures closely from today

Power to the people
Atiku/Okowa 2023

From a pained and frustrated godforsaken follower who is standing on someone's wallet for survival

3 Likes

Re: Man Breaks Down In Tears Seeing Peter Obi by 9jii(m): 12:05pm On Jul 24, 2022
popez:

So it's better to have an OPC financier/commander?
Much better
Re: Man Breaks Down In Tears Seeing Peter Obi by Odin13: 12:10pm On Jul 24, 2022
Naijanascam:

From a pained and frustrated godforsaken follower who is standing on someone's wallet for survival

Make Una turn in likes to votes ...

As long as Nigeria is concern only so foolish and stupid youths will vote obi

I will rather stand on the poor man pocket than to endanger my life and that of my family on Obi and his IPOB bingos

No Nigerian youth will be that foolish nor stupid

Except IPOB bingos

They only thing for their head Na abuse and curse

Fools everywhere

Power to the people
North 2023

Make IPOB do their worst after 2023

1 Like

Re: Man Breaks Down In Tears Seeing Peter Obi by Naijanascam: 12:20pm On Jul 24, 2022
Odin13:

Make Una turn in likes to votes ...

As long as Nigeria is concern only so foolish and stupid youths will vote obi

I will rather stand on the poor man pocket than to endanger my life and that of my family on Obi and his IPOB bingos

No Nigerian youth will be that foolish nor stupid

Except IPOB bingos

They only thing for their head Na abuse and curse

Fools everywhere

Power to the people
North 2023

Make IPOB do their worst after 2023

No wonder your frustrations are natural....... better vent lamentations and hatred to your elites who has been collecting what belongs to you and be feeding you with a mere Tuwo shinkafi and as Islamic and religious obligations while their offsprings are enjoying the best life....

Congratulations and continue to live with them

2 Likes

Re: Man Breaks Down In Tears Seeing Peter Obi by Abfinest007(m): 12:31pm On Jul 24, 2022
I will bless those that bless u
Re: Man Breaks Down In Tears Seeing Peter Obi by Realist12: 12:33pm On Jul 24, 2022
The deluded social media youths are going to be really disappointed. Obi isn't presidential material, reminds me of when people believed Buhari will better the lives of the country .to an extent Buhari tried in infrastructure and agriculture. But you see this Obi is a packaged deception and the so called social media woke youths are going to be really let down by him. Someone that can't point out one remarkable infrastructure his administration did we all see Obiano airport we don't need " go and verify " we see Lekki FTZ, Eko Atlantic, BRT, RRS etc but in his own case we are asked to go and verify yet he's comparing Nigeria to other countries just to play on sentiments.
#Vote Lagos , #Vote Tinubu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Breaks Down In Tears Seeing Peter Obi by popez: 12:44pm On Jul 24, 2022
9jii:

Much better

That can only happen in iragbiji
Re: Man Breaks Down In Tears Seeing Peter Obi by Rik500k(m): 12:58pm On Jul 24, 2022
The tall guy on all white is in the house of assembly I guess.
Re: Man Breaks Down In Tears Seeing Peter Obi by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jul 24, 2022
Peter obi,the whole Nigeria love you grin
Re: Man Breaks Down In Tears Seeing Peter Obi by Richy4(m): 1:12pm On Jul 24, 2022
Hmmm!! Was that a chronic case of Star struck? smiley

When I used to see oyibo kids crying when they see Michael Jackson those days on TV as a kid... E dey be like make I enter TV go slap some sense into them..
Re: Man Breaks Down In Tears Seeing Peter Obi by techWriter3: 2:11pm On Jul 24, 2022
Casava agbado urchins
Re: Man Breaks Down In Tears Seeing Peter Obi by Sparrk007(m): 3:18pm On Jul 24, 2022
If anybody mention tinubu or atiku go collect wotowoto
Re: Man Breaks Down In Tears Seeing Peter Obi by TotoGame(m): 3:25pm On Jul 24, 2022
9jii:
Paid terrible Actor.

Nah! You must be mistaking Peter obi for Tinubu....peter no dey give Shishi niggar,

But Tinubu the Agbado and cassava theif is well known for renting actors like portable, unknown Agbado bishops, yoruba nollywood actors Etc to campaign for him

The love for peter obi is natural niggar!

(1) (Reply)

African-indians:how Did They Come About And Why They're Not Talked About? / 2023: H.E. Peter Obi,lp Presidential Candidate Is Already Loosing Over 2m Votes / Breaking Tinubu Posted Old Video Of Himself At The Gym Not Current - Facts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.