Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,215 members, 7,836,049 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

Nyesom Wike Says He Will Speak Soon And Nigerians Will Know The Truth About Rece - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nyesom Wike Says He Will Speak Soon And Nigerians Will Know The Truth About Rece (211 Views)

Wike: I Will Speak Soon, Nigerians Will Know What Transpired In PDP / Tinubu: I Will Speak On Edo Elections At The Appropriate Time / Bayelsa: Wike Says Dickson Traded Off Bayelsa To APCBut Was Blocked By Silva (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Nyesom Wike Says He Will Speak Soon And Nigerians Will Know The Truth About Rece by yunggold4(m): 12:39pm On Jul 24, 2022
Governor of Rivers State, Nyesom Wike has said he will break his silence on the recent happenings in the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, that led to the emergence of former Vice President Atiku Abubakar as the presidential candidate of the party and his subsequent snub of Wike to appoint Delta State Governor, Ifeanyi Okowa as vice presidential candidate.

“I will speak soon and Nigerians will know the truth of all that has transpired in the PDP in recent times, Wike wrote.” Read more https://www.ayomidejai.com/2022/07/nyesom-wike-says-he-will-speak-soon-and.html

Re: Nyesom Wike Says He Will Speak Soon And Nigerians Will Know The Truth About Rece by Jostoman: 12:57pm On Jul 24, 2022
Wike my man we are Obediently waiting
Re: Nyesom Wike Says He Will Speak Soon And Nigerians Will Know The Truth About Rece by Mynd44: 1:39pm On Jul 24, 2022

(1)

Buratai Bags Traditional Title In Nasarawa / FG Risks Diplomacy Conflict If… – Nnamdi Kanu’s Lawyer / Worsening Insecurity: Is This Really ‘the Buhari Best’ He And Obasanjo Referred?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.