Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,357 members, 7,815,757 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

Yoruba Tear Woman To Pieces For Supporting Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Tear Woman To Pieces For Supporting Tinubu (4543 Views)

Dayo Adeyeye: 16 APC Governors Supporting Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition / 2023: Supporting Tinubu For Presidency, Mere Waste Of Time – Ebenezer Babatope / Forgive Us For Supporting Buhari In 2015 – Shitu Begs Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yoruba Tear Woman To Pieces For Supporting Tinubu by conductor60000: 1:08pm On Jul 24, 2022
I came across this video on Facebook.

She said that Yoruba will regret if they leave Tinubu and support Peter Obi.

Watch the replies.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0my2peJxDyZgNn4tQbrAmvjVT53sd3uwkvX8iSfUF4j6Rws5jPuk1FbdbTU7eWbkDl&id=1887935548097036

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Tear Woman To Pieces For Supporting Tinubu by conductor60000: 1:10pm On Jul 24, 2022
More

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Tear Woman To Pieces For Supporting Tinubu by conductor60000: 1:11pm On Jul 24, 2022
More more

Re: Yoruba Tear Woman To Pieces For Supporting Tinubu by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jul 24, 2022
Hahaha grin

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Tear Woman To Pieces For Supporting Tinubu by bmdmix15: 1:16pm On Jul 24, 2022
1.no body wants an old man again haba thanks to Buhari

2. No body wants a northerner any more thanks to Buhari

3. LP for now we no get any other choice

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba Tear Woman To Pieces For Supporting Tinubu by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jul 24, 2022
Imagine.
Such a mess!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Tear Woman To Pieces For Supporting Tinubu by Dubaku543: 1:23pm On Jul 24, 2022
Tinubu is not sellable. Let's forget the bigots opinion!!

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Yoruba Tear Woman To Pieces For Supporting Tinubu by Noblechykk(m): 1:24pm On Jul 24, 2022
Tinubu's foot soldiers will tell you those comments are from IPOB members disguised as Yorubas

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Tear Woman To Pieces For Supporting Tinubu by Dubaku543: 1:24pm On Jul 24, 2022
grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba Tear Woman To Pieces For Supporting Tinubu by Penguin2: 1:31pm On Jul 24, 2022
Those people are Igbos grin cheesy grin

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba Tear Woman To Pieces For Supporting Tinubu by conductor60000: 1:32pm On Jul 24, 2022
Penguin2:
Those people are Igbos grin cheesy grin
They are Nnamdi Kanu urchins according to Omenka grin

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Tear Woman To Pieces For Supporting Tinubu by obiekunie01: 1:32pm On Jul 24, 2022
this are the reeal sophisticated omoluabis.

they told her the truth without mincing words.

33 Likes

Re: Yoruba Tear Woman To Pieces For Supporting Tinubu by OnyeAshuaUru: 1:32pm On Jul 24, 2022
Tinubu should step down for Peter Obi to avoid further embarrassment. Even Oluremi knows that Obi is more competent and generally more qualified for the big job than her senile hubby.
Obi is the next President of Nigeria.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba Tear Woman To Pieces For Supporting Tinubu by FreeStuffsNG: 1:33pm On Jul 24, 2022
She just gave them free expo wink
It will be landslide massive votes for Asiwaju Tinubu especially in the SW.
Emi lokan 2023

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Tear Woman To Pieces For Supporting Tinubu by Jostoman: 1:45pm On Jul 24, 2022
Hope BAT miscreants supporters will not still call those people Igbo or IPOB.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yoruba Tear Woman To Pieces For Supporting Tinubu by Onogiede(m): 1:45pm On Jul 24, 2022
Imagine old woman of her age still dashing out negative thought towards a country heading for collapse,.. If we are following equity, Justice and competent for long Nigeria would have far grown in all aspects of life,.thank God we are wise now. Imagine I was with 5k yesterday reaching market at agege Lagos i became confused not knowing what to buy due to high cost of price,. On a normal day an average Nigeria don't suppose to suffer if not all those idiotic, useless set of leaders,.any wicked leader sight or find in abroad should beaten up.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Tear Woman To Pieces For Supporting Tinubu by Omoslim26: 1:59pm On Jul 24, 2022
I understand what the mama is trying to do,but someone should inform her better that the tinubu she is fronting does not mean well for Yoruba or anyone at that.
The only thing that matters to him is his desperate emilokan ambition.
At a time when some people are preaching against the FG urging people to join them in their fight against the FG and to attain an Islamic State tinubu seeks to give credence to the ideology the terrorist are preaching with his desperate muslim-muslim agenda.
Iya if you care for your children reject Apc now.

10 Likes

Re: Yoruba Tear Woman To Pieces For Supporting Tinubu by Qtrpst4: 2:00pm On Jul 24, 2022
5k? You get mind oh

OK make I tell you Wetin you go buy
1 tuber of yam wey only you go finish nah 1k
2. Fish 700
3. One bushel of rice Nah 1.2k
4. Garri Nah 700
5. Beans Nah 1.2k
Total 4.8k
All these tin wey I type here needs ingredients oh, so you are OK your own.
My estimate Nah for bachalors oh. God have mercy on you if you are married

Onogiede:
Imagine old woman of her age still dashing out negative thought towards a country heading for collapse,.. If we are following equity, Justice and competent for long Nigeria would have far grown in all aspects of life,.thank God we are wise now. Imagine I was with 5k yesterday reaching market at agege Lagos i became confused not knowing what to buy due to high cost of price,. On a normal day an average Nigeria don't suppose to suffer if not all those idiotic, useless set of leaders,.any wicked leader sight or find in abroad should beaten up.
Re: Yoruba Tear Woman To Pieces For Supporting Tinubu by Qtrpst4: 2:02pm On Jul 24, 2022
Tifnubu and atifku not winning is a matter of national security and survival of this thing we call Nigeria. As of now our revenue is completely used to service debt not pay the main principal of the debt and someone wants to bring in an emilokan who only understand how to steal and place heavy tax burden on people. God forbid bat thing

Omoslim26:
I understand what the mama is trying to do,but someone should inform her better that the tinubu she is fronting does not mean well for Yoruba or anyone at that.
At a time when some people are preaching against the FG urging people to join them in their fight against the FG and to attain an Islamic State tinubu seeks to give credence to the ideology the terrorist are preaching with his desperate muslim-muslim agenda.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Tear Woman To Pieces For Supporting Tinubu by Obojuju: 2:02pm On Jul 24, 2022
Every sane Nigerian knows that Tinubu will be worse than Buhari. God will not allow it happen that Tinubu and APC will come near power in Nigeria again

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yoruba Tear Woman To Pieces For Supporting Tinubu by r4bbit: 2:04pm On Jul 24, 2022
We have To let go of the tribal sentiments if we want to remain as one.
It's a simple, yet very hard thing to achieve

Now, Imagine all the candidates are from the same tribe and religion.Would you still vote tinubu,obi, or atiku. (that's what you should Inquire of yourself.).We should also consider their achievementsa,leadership skill and integrity amongst other factors.

Not being Janus-faced, of course, 'UNFOTUNATELY' this is the reality we are faced with. Religion and tribe does matter, And you can't change that.

You would do yourself a favor by not forcing your opinion on anyone.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba Tear Woman To Pieces For Supporting Tinubu by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jul 24, 2022
OnyeAshuaUru:
Tinubu should step down for Peter Obi to avoid further embarrassment. Even Oluremi knows that Obi is more competent and generally more qualified for the big job than her senile hubby.
Obi is the next President of Nigeria.

we can all see that competence in Anambra.. yeye!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Tear Woman To Pieces For Supporting Tinubu by Chinkoalhaji34: 2:06pm On Jul 24, 2022
Lol you went to screenshot only the few comments from people against her while majority of the comments are for Tinubu.

IPOb terrorists are not that wise.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Tear Woman To Pieces For Supporting Tinubu by richie240: 2:07pm On Jul 24, 2022
Op ur headline is false.
She's asking Yorubas TO SUPPORT TINUBU just as igbos and hausas are supporting theirs.

Its d other way round: "Woman tears Yorubas for not supporting Ashiwaju Tinubu"

@mynd44

If its even Atiku or any other person, na different Mata, but waiting for an obi backed by a highly toxic, intolerance and extremely tribalistic support force to do anything 4 u is like waiting for Godot!
cool

conductor60000:
I came across this video on Facebook.

She said that Yoruba will regret if they leave Tinubu and support Peter Obi.

Watch the replies.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0my2peJxDyZgNn4tQbrAmvjVT53sd3uwkvX8iSfUF4j6Rws5jPuk1FbdbTU7eWbkDl&id=1887935548097036

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Tear Woman To Pieces For Supporting Tinubu by Vote4Obi: 2:11pm On Jul 24, 2022
Like this self, e go hard for tinubu to win SW. There are obviously more sane people than agberos.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba Tear Woman To Pieces For Supporting Tinubu by paramakina202: 2:17pm On Jul 24, 2022
Those internet trolls supporting Tinubu like Igbotormentor are hired urchins who have already sold their souls to perpetual slavery.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Tear Woman To Pieces For Supporting Tinubu by Bawsse(m): 2:31pm On Jul 24, 2022
Please my yoruba brothers and Northern brothers.... Jettison all sentiments and be obi centric, na still all of us go enjoy the new naija....
Rather than only you that have direct connection to atiku or tinubu if they win.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Tear Woman To Pieces For Supporting Tinubu by Aldol: 2:38pm On Jul 24, 2022
Vote4Obi:
Like this self, e go hard for tinubu to win SW. There are obviously more sane people than agberos.
I saw this video yesterday and went through most of the comments, the Op only screenshots the few comments against Tinubu. It's normal na, you can expect 100% yorubas to vote for Tinubu.
I challenge you to go to page by urself and see things for ursef

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Tear Woman To Pieces For Supporting Tinubu by richie240: 2:50pm On Jul 24, 2022
Its obi that 'means well' for Yorubas okwea?

Obi dt 'meant well' for ndi-anambala, what was/is d outcome? Relocation in droves to d city furnished by tinubu!
cool

Omoslim26:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Tear Woman To Pieces For Supporting Tinubu by Aldol: 2:51pm On Jul 24, 2022
Bawsse:
Please my yoruba brothers and Northern brothers.... Jettison all sentiments and be obi centric, na still all of us go enjoy the new naija....
Rather than only you that have direct connection to atiku or tinubu if they win.
Why should I support Obi after seeing how anambra people lamented bitterly during Obi's governorship tenure, see for yourself o

https://www.nairaland.com/870945/what-exactly-peter-obi-doing
Re: Yoruba Tear Woman To Pieces For Supporting Tinubu by Liamm(m): 3:06pm On Jul 24, 2022
The stupid political jobber on this forum will now say they're ipob. That Omenka is a fool walahi cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu Raises Walking Stick To Recite National Anthem: Oshiomole Corrects Him / Inflation Rises From 29.90 To 31.70 Percent In February / Atiku: Me? Step Down For Buhari? Well…

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.