Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

BREAKING NEWS: Here's How You Can Revenge The Government That Has Failed You! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING NEWS: Here's How You Can Revenge The Government That Has Failed You! (1379 Views)

Train Attack Anniversary: 'Nigeria Failed You & Your Generation' - Megafu Family / ESN Will Revenge The Death Of 3 Million Biafrans Killed - IPOB / 'Federal Government Has Failed' - Dino Melaye As He Shares New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING NEWS: Here's How You Can Revenge The Government That Has Failed You! by ConsultFenty(m): 2:31pm On Jul 24, 2022
You and I have been failed!!!

I'm sure you agree with me...

The supposed people that were ought to give you and I better lives are the ones making you and I suffer and it's only going to get worse but recently...

I said to myself "AN END SHOULD COME TO ALL THESE NONSENSE" and luckily I found something that has been and is still working for me but not just me, thousands of other Nigerians like you and I so I said to myself...

If something is working for myself and others, then it's only fair my fellow lovely Nairalanders don't miss out on it...

Just yesterday, in one of the Nairaland forums(can't remember which one exactly) someone asked a question that caught people's attention including mine and then on getting to the comment section gosh...

I was devastated! A man with a wife and kids was living on N20,000 a month? I couldn't believe what I was reading ���� so I decided to make this thread to help few persons become aware of this ...

Alright at this point, I'm pretty sure you're heartbrokened and still so skeptical (yes I know because I was once there)...

You've tried all of the online businesses that has been proclaimed to make you money out there but yet all were empty promises not kept!...

The last put so so so amount to get so so so amount on a particular date that came has now crashed and wiped all of your money and you said to yourself "Anyone that brings another online business opportunity would either be ignored or get blocked instantly"...

Well it's not your fault but here's why those things have crashed and will continue to crash, you see ...

Anything that doesn't involve exchange of SOMETHING FOR SOMETHING WILL DEFINITELY CRASH WHICH MEANS IT'S FAKE but I can assure that "What I'm about to reveal to you" isn't one of those things that'd take your money and in the end break your heart...

A lady spoke to me just few minutes earlier and whilst we were on the phone conversation... She told me how all the online businesses, the promises and all of that turned out to be a big lie...

I know you feel "this just can't work for me"(I said this few months ago too whilst I was ignorant) probably because some so called village people are after you(I'm not saying they're not real) but most times lack of the right information is your problem not village people...

Why should you believe me? Well simply because this isn't a put so so so amount to get so so so amount in so so so period of time thingy and I'm glad to reveal this to you...

Want to get more details? If yes then read further...

One last thing... I know even after me revealing this to you, few people will still condemn this due to ignorance but that's totally fine...

All I'm after here is ensuring that you're informed about this so you won't say to yourself in the next 10-20 years that"I wished someone informed me earlier" or "I was informed earlier but my ignorance and bitterness didn't let me take actions" and...

I'm not saying it'll crash in the next 10-20 years,of course not(what I'm about to reveal to you has been in existence since the 1990's, you were probably not alive by then) but by then you should be swimming in millions if not billions(yes you read that right even though you still don't believe me)...

Alright enough of the nitty gritty... If making at least an extra N50,000 weekly would mean so much to not just you,but your beautiful friends and family then read further but if not then you can exit this thread and go back to doing the stuffs that hasn't brought any change to your life.

Still here? Congrats, Alright let's get right into it:�

Now here's a real life scenario of what this business model entails:

You know realtors right? Yeah those guys that recommend homes to people...

Have you ever thought for a moment about how they earn money even though the property isn't theirs? Well I'll be finally revealing to you how they do but most importantly how you can make at least N50,000 weekly(Guaranteed!) .Sounds like something you'd love to know more about?

If yes then read further...

Now they bring a client to a site, give him/her all the reasons why investing his/her money into the property is the best decision the client should make and finally after all the objections(something stopping a person from getting something) and bargaining comes to an end...

The purchase is finally made and then...

Guess what??

The realtors get a certain commission on the sale. Now Let's say the property is just N10,000,000 and the commission is just 10% boom! N1,000,000 in the bag for that person.

Now you may be wondering or saying but Samson you said "Online business" but it's already sounding like an Offline business already...

Calm down... It's actually not...

This same exact business is what I use to generate at least N50,000 weekly from the comfort of my home without even having a laptop(yes just my mobile phone and an internet connection and also the willingness to learn)

Did I just say willingness to learn?

Yes I sure did...

If you want to really hit it big online with this business model...

There are skills that needs to be put in place. I'm pretty sure that you're so eager to know what these skills are isn't it?

Your bet is as good as mine well...

Be eager no more because a 20 minutes video valued at N10,000(you'll be getting this for a whooping N0 provided that you read till the end) has been recorded for you already that explains this Business model in details,the skills required to hit it big with this business online and most importantly how you can get started right away...

All you've to do to get access to this 20 minutes video valued at N10,000 is to click *make N50k weekly* below this post to gain access to this video. Now ...

Let's do a simple maths...

Let's say you take a N50,000 digital product(you'll be learning this in the video) yeah?

All you need to hit N50,000 weekly is just to sell 2 units of that product...

Common I know you can do well over 2 units in a week so this is why...

Making N200,000 a month with this business model is an understatement provided that you take actions on the content in the video

But here's what I will do for the first 10 people to click *make N50k weekly* below to see if you are a great fit for this and come to my WhatsApp DM to gain access to this video...

I'll be showing the first 10 people the exact frame work I use to make at least N50,000 every week from this online business and how you can also replicate it for yourself...

I'm doing this because I strongly believe fast action takers should be greatly rewarded and also...

The first ten people will be gaining access to this video for N0.

Oh and by the way there's a high probability that the 10 spots would have been filled up by the time you're reading this...

You can still try your luck though.

Good luck❤️❤️.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Here's How You Can Revenge The Government That Has Failed You! by ConsultFenty(m): 3:12pm On Jul 24, 2022
Crazy stuff happening in the ZTHA community...

Someone just made N370,000 in one week doing this same business.. Hehe my coach truly carried his grace from Dubai upon us❤️❤️

Congrats Moses

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Here's How You Can Revenge The Government That Has Failed You! by ConsultFenty(m): 4:33pm On Jul 24, 2022
1ST SLOT TAKEN

JUST 9 LUCKY PERSONS LEFT!!!

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Here's How You Can Revenge The Government That Has Failed You! by ConsultFenty(m): 10:48pm On Jul 24, 2022
2ND SLOT NOW GONE!

JUST 8 LUCKY PERSONS LEFT!

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Here's How You Can Revenge The Government That Has Failed You! by loosecanon50(m): 11:05pm On Jul 24, 2022
Hmm..

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Here's How You Can Revenge The Government That Has Failed You! by ConsultFenty(m): 1:44am On Jul 25, 2022
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Here's How You Can Revenge The Government That Has Failed You! by ConsultFenty(m): 11:25am On Jul 25, 2022
3RD SLOT NOW GONE!

JUST 7 LUCKY PEOPLE LEFT!

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Here's How You Can Revenge The Government That Has Failed You! by ConsultFenty(m): 12:34pm On Jul 25, 2022
4TH SLOT NOW GONE!

JUST 6 LUCKY PEOPLE LEFT!

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Here's How You Can Revenge The Government That Has Failed You! by ConsultFenty(m): 1:14pm On Jul 25, 2022
It's always my pleasure ❤️❤️

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Here's How You Can Revenge The Government That Has Failed You! by ConsultFenty(m): 6:38pm On Jul 25, 2022
5TH SLOT NOW GONE!

JUST 5 LUCKY PEOPLE LEFT!

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Here's How You Can Revenge The Government That Has Failed You! by ConsultFenty(m): 10:21pm On Jul 25, 2022
6TH SLOT NOW GONE!

JUST 4 LUCKY PEOPLE LEFT!

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Here's How You Can Revenge The Government That Has Failed You! by ConsultFenty(m): 10:50am On Jul 26, 2022
7TH SLOT NOW GONE!

JUST 3 LUCKY PEOPLE LEFT!

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Here's How You Can Revenge The Government That Has Failed You! by ConsultFenty(m): 3:35pm On Jul 26, 2022
OOPS 5TH SLOT NOW TAKEN!

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Here's How You Can Revenge The Government That Has Failed You! by ConsultFenty(m): 4:26pm On Jul 27, 2022
OOPS 6TH SLOT NOW TAKEN!

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Here's How You Can Revenge The Government That Has Failed You! by ConsultFenty(m): 8:05pm On Jul 27, 2022
OOPS 7TH SLOT NOW TAKEN!

JUST 3 LUCKY PEOPLE LEFT!

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Here's How You Can Revenge The Government That Has Failed You! by ConsultFenty(m): 2:07pm On Jul 29, 2022
Good Afternoon my lovely Nairalanders smiley
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Here's How You Can Revenge The Government That Has Failed You! by ConsultFenty(m): 11:28pm On Jul 29, 2022
OOPS 8TH SLOT NOW TAKEN!

JUST 2 LUCKY PEOPLE LEFT!

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Here's How You Can Revenge The Government That Has Failed You! by ConsultFenty(m): 3:51pm On Aug 01, 2022
My love came in at the midnight ❤️❤️�...

As you know, my aim here is to help my fellow Nigerians that are willing to be helped so in the spirit of blessings...

I'd be helping just 10 more lucky people that are willing to be helped have access to this video for FREE

Incase you don't know what this video entails, it reveals the business model that can make you at least N50,000 weekly by simply selling other people's product to get a commission (usually 50%-80%), the skills that are required for you to hit that amount weekly and most importantly how you can get started today.

Good luck to the first lucky 10 people to get on this video for FREE

Don't say the reason you're not making money online is because you lack information (Ignorance)

Good luck once again.

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Here's How You Can Revenge The Government That Has Failed You! by ConsultFenty(m): 5:40pm On Aug 01, 2022
1ST LUCKY PERSON HAS TAKEN ACTION ON HIS FINANCIAL LIFE...

JUST 9 LUCKY PEOPLE LEFT!

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Here's How You Can Revenge The Government That Has Failed You! by ConsultFenty(m): 12:42pm On Aug 02, 2022
2ND LUCKY PERSON HAS TAKEN ACTION ON HIS FINANCIAL LIFE...

JUST 8 LUCKY PEOPLE LEFT!

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Here's How You Can Revenge The Government That Has Failed You! by ConsultFenty(m): 10:09pm On Aug 02, 2022
3RD LUCKY PERSON HAS TAKEN ACTION...

JUST 7 LUCKY PEOPLE LEFT!

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Here's How You Can Revenge The Government That Has Failed You! by ConsultFenty(m): 10:23am On Aug 03, 2022
Never ever forget this: You and I will leave this world one day whether you like it or not but Warning ⚠️: Nobody dey remember poor man.

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Here's How You Can Revenge The Government That Has Failed You! by denko(m): 10:45am On Aug 03, 2022
Continue Scamming your poor fellow Nigerian. After 6 weeks it will crash.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Here's How You Can Revenge The Government That Has Failed You! by denko(m): 10:48am On Aug 03, 2022
If anybody knows how to make money that fast he wont reveal it to anyone. he will prefer to borrowed money from loan apps and invest it. so please Nigeria should be wise and dont fall victims
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Here's How You Can Revenge The Government That Has Failed You! by ConsultFenty(m): 12:11pm On Aug 03, 2022
Blah blah blah...

Ignorance is really a disease.
denko:
If anybody knows how to make money that fast he wont reveal it to anyone. he will prefer to borrowed money from loan apps and invest it. so please Nigeria should be wise and dont fall victims
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Here's How You Can Revenge The Government That Has Failed You! by ConsultFenty(m): 12:14pm On Aug 03, 2022
Lmao...

Online business that has been in existence before you were born and will be in existence till you go back to God.

You've two choices. Keep blabbing and working a 9-5 or whatever it's you're doing and also look back 5-10 years from now and tell yourself, "I wish I started earlier" or...

You take action. Your choice.

Your post screams ignorance!!!
denko:
Continue Scamming your poor fellow Nigerian. After 6 weeks it will crash.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Here's How You Can Revenge The Government That Has Failed You! by ConsultFenty(m): 12:18pm On Aug 03, 2022
If you like let ignorant Nigerians keep you in that position for years!!

Your kids will definitely blame you for not giving them the life they wanted!...

Business that has been in existence since the 1989's... And will continue to make smart people and I money till you return back to your creator.

Stay there. Tch

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Here's How You Can Revenge The Government That Has Failed You! by ConsultFenty(m): 11:52am On Aug 04, 2022
4TH LUCKY PERSON HAS TAKEN ACTION...

JUST 6 LUCKY PEOPLE LEFT!

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Here's How You Can Revenge The Government That Has Failed You! by ConsultFenty(m): 5:56pm On Aug 04, 2022
5TH LUCKY PERSON HAS TAKEN ACTION...

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Here's How You Can Revenge The Government That Has Failed You! by ConsultFenty(m): 10:44am On Aug 06, 2022
6TH LUCKY PERSON HAS TAKEN ACTION...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Akwaibom State Is Biafra, There Will be Total Lockdown -IPOB / APC Rally In Abuja Looking Scanty(video) / Pictures Of Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Cross River State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.