Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,361 members, 7,954,472 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:50 PM

Beyonce Praises Kelly Rowland On New Album - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beyonce Praises Kelly Rowland On New Album (1973 Views)

Linda Ikeji Acquires A New Mansion... Laura Praises Her / Eldee Praises Daughter As She Bags Gold Medal In U.S Karate Tournament [photos] / Beyonce Vs Kelly Rowland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beyonce Praises Kelly Rowland On New Album by rockers: 9:49pm On Jul 30, 2011
Beyonce complimented Kelly’s character, new album and growth in a special message.
“My Kelly, Kelly, Kelly, I love you so much. I’m so proud of you. Your album is incredible,” . “I’m so happy I just got to see you! said Bey.

http://www./2011/07/beyonce-praises-kelly-rowland-on-new.html

Re: Beyonce Praises Kelly Rowland On New Album by Chintua: 8:20am On Jul 31, 2011
This is soooooooooooo heart-warming.
May God continue to bless you dear Beyounce. kiss
I LOVE ALL YOUR SONGS. cool
What a beautiful human being she is. Congratulating another woman who used to be part of her crew as 'Destiny's Child'.
No wonder she continues to succeed.
Kudos!
If na Naija or African woman now. . .na so-so e-bad belle and e-jelosi. Always competing for peh-nis at the expense of each other. . .from broke arzzzed, brutish beasts for men.
Tufiakwa! cheesy
Re: Beyonce Praises Kelly Rowland On New Album by Mallow: 9:34am On Jul 31, 2011
Chintua:

What a beautiful human being she is. Congratulating another woman who used to be part of her crew as 'Destiny's Child'.
Kudos!
If na Naija or African woman now. . .na so-so e-bad belle and e-jelosi. Always competing for peh-nis at the expense of each other. . .to broke arzzzed, brutish beasts for men.
Tufiakwa! cheesy

They had their conflicts too,and you can start showing some love without bashing these Nigerian women,it starts from somewhere.Peace.

i love them. kiss kiss kiss
Re: Beyonce Praises Kelly Rowland On New Album by junedon: 9:36am On Jul 31, 2011
yes it is very nice information really good to know that
Re: Beyonce Praises Kelly Rowland On New Album by Chintua: 9:59am On Jul 31, 2011
Mallow:

They had their conflicts too,and you can start showing some love without bashing these Nigerian women,it starts from somewhere.Peace.

i love them. kiss kiss kiss

I only made a comparison. Na lie I tok?
Yes, they had their differences on humane levels.
Not animlistic levels.
I only show love where I see love.
I not be religious porson.
Thank you for loving them!
Re: Beyonce Praises Kelly Rowland On New Album by Goldieluks: 11:47am On Jul 31, 2011
Chintua:

I only made a comparison. Na lie I tok?
Yes, they had their differences on humane levels.
Not animlistic levels.
I only show love where I see love.

I not be religious porson.
Thank you for loving them!

good point.
Re: Beyonce Praises Kelly Rowland On New Album by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jul 31, 2011
Chintua:

Kudos!
If na Naija or African woman now. . .na so-so e-bad belle and e-jelosi. Always competing for peh-nis at the expense of each other. . .from broke arzzzed, brutish beasts for men.
Tufiakwa! cheesy

hahaha I do agree but you know that they are pretty good friends right?
Re: Beyonce Praises Kelly Rowland On New Album by DaRapture: 4:21pm On Aug 01, 2011
rokiatu:

hahaha I do agree but you know that they are pretty good friends right?

They are more than pretty good friends, they are FIRST cousins. Their dads are brothers, and Kelly was actually raised by beyonce's parents, in their home for most of her childhood life. Beyonce's father took over custody of Kelly when she was like 8, because Kelly's parents slipped into a cycle of drug addiction and couldn't properly care for her anymore.

So while Kelly and Beyonce are in fact cousins, they were brought up together as SISTERS, they were VERY CLOSE, and then when Destiny Child ended and they decided to go solo, Beyonce's dad, showed bias in his promotion of the two girls solo careers, putting much more time into Beyonce than Kelly.

This soon lead to a big rift between Kelly and Beyonce's dad, and soon this began to effect Beyonce and Kelly's relationship, though Beyonce's mother made sure that they never allowed this music business to totally destroy their sisterly bond and love for each other, and both Kelly and Beyonce spoke of that on many occasions.

When Beyonce was putting out major successful albums back to back, Kelly was usually the first one to go public congratulating her on her success, and speaking highly of her cousins talents and perseverance, despite the minor personal issues they had in their relationship, and the disconnection she was going through with Beyonces dad, who eventually even went as far as dumping Kelly from his management group.

Kelly is a beautiful women, with a beautiful heart and unflinching loyalty to her family, who despite at times being treated like an outsider, she's never once badmouthed any of them publicly, and Beyonce has maintained the same respect for Kelly in the public. I truly respect their relationship.
Re: Beyonce Praises Kelly Rowland On New Album by Pweety4me(f): 6:59pm On Aug 01, 2011
^^Spokesperson cheesy lipsrsealed
Re: Beyonce Praises Kelly Rowland On New Album by Nobody: 7:02pm On Aug 01, 2011
@DaRapture, wow shocked I didn't know any of that.

Thanks mate.
Re: Beyonce Praises Kelly Rowland On New Album by Kunbee: 11:33pm On Aug 01, 2011
Nice one
Re: Beyonce Praises Kelly Rowland On New Album by ektbear: 1:56am On Aug 16, 2011
I've always found kelly hotter than beyonce, personally tongue
Re: Beyonce Praises Kelly Rowland On New Album by Nobody: 7:42am On Aug 16, 2011
. . .and what nice nipples and areolas Kelly has too. No wonder a 'wardrope malfunction' had to happen. Lepa to bahd.
Re: Beyonce Praises Kelly Rowland On New Album by ektbear: 8:53am On Aug 16, 2011
^-- Hehe, you saw that clip too? Kelly is a ten in my eyes grin

(1) (Reply)

Dr SID Is Getting Married Soon / Pastor(rev Sampson Otisi )takes 12yr Old Girl (ijeoma Mbiaka)a Hotel To Rape / Omg! Funke Akindele Hot Legs And Bod Like Serena!! So Sexy!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.