Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,362 members, 7,954,474 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:54 PM

Pics: Man Married His New WIFE With Tinubu Signature Logo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pics: Man Married His New WIFE With Tinubu Signature Logo (35765 Views)

Olusegun Obasanjo Rocks Bola Tinubu’s Signature Cap. / Faleke Wears Tinubu's Signature Cap As Buhari Signs 2023 Budget / I Have No Problem With Tinubu - Ambode Speaks On Rift (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pics: Man Married His New WIFE With Tinubu Signature Logo by ukaface(f): 9:21am On Jan 24, 2023
naija4life247:
Let the Olosho wife show us the full slippers breasts nah since that's the only thing she brings to the table.
you be her customer?
Re: Pics: Man Married His New WIFE With Tinubu Signature Logo by Igboslayer: 9:21am On Jan 24, 2023
OboOlora:
Cap wey e suppose use cover d wife sagging breasts🥲
This hatred is intense.
EmekaBlue:
Jagaban na cultist but he never name his cult group. Maybe Bala Blue

Grandpa cultist grin

Jagaban we love you but no presidency for you.
When will you be happy for once…this hatred can kill.

Re: Pics: Man Married His New WIFE With Tinubu Signature Logo by Kuvasin: 9:21am On Jan 24, 2023
wwwihy:
Man Married His New WIFE with Tinubu Signature Logo
beautiful couples. Am obidient . Feb 25
Re: Pics: Man Married His New WIFE With Tinubu Signature Logo by Emola12(m): 9:22am On Jan 24, 2023
naija4life247:

Like your parents abi?
nah thunder go fire you for that in parents wey you mention ,,,,,you lack common sense for that statement useless urchin
Re: Pics: Man Married His New WIFE With Tinubu Signature Logo by Misterone: 9:22am On Jan 24, 2023
chiefolododo:
Something he will live to regret
This is why you guys are suffering from poverty. You expect some government to feed you. People make government not government making people. Government should only be there as a regulator.

1 Like

Re: Pics: Man Married His New WIFE With Tinubu Signature Logo by Tareq1105: 9:22am On Jan 24, 2023
Wifijago:
How... His Choice no dey necessary to be my choice.
Besides did u kw maybe he got the wedding Financed by Tinubu's associate

He doesn't have to be financed by any Tinubu associate.

Your first paragraph is valid.

He has his choice to make as an adult. For instance I'm 100% Tinubu. We don't have to see the same way. I see better than you therefore I have every right to my choice as an adult.
Re: Pics: Man Married His New WIFE With Tinubu Signature Logo by Abalado(f): 9:23am On Jan 24, 2023
With that logo,,the marriage fit no last
Re: Pics: Man Married His New WIFE With Tinubu Signature Logo by ukaface(f): 9:23am On Jan 24, 2023
Maybe Tinubu is his mentor
I pity him, I hope he doesn’t end up saying balablu blublu Bulaba
Re: Pics: Man Married His New WIFE With Tinubu Signature Logo by Okwyjesus(m): 9:23am On Jan 24, 2023
Itoro350:
WHERE IS THE TINUBU'S SIGNATURE LOGO?

Maybe in the second pix.

Indecent dressing
Indecent couple
Indecent party
Indecent candidate
Re: Pics: Man Married His New WIFE With Tinubu Signature Logo by 77star: 9:23am On Jan 24, 2023
shamelessmanna:
Don’t worry your eye go clear soon
You mean dem aunty manna no get shame?
Re: Pics: Man Married His New WIFE With Tinubu Signature Logo by Kuvasin: 9:24am On Jan 24, 2023
baritereign24:
Incoming president 2023
but he goes for medical treatment in London. I thought u said he developed Lagos? Is like he didn't do that to the health care sector..
Re: Pics: Man Married His New WIFE With Tinubu Signature Logo by Gbemini(m): 9:26am On Jan 24, 2023
naija4life247:
Let the Olosho wife show us the full slippers breasts nah since that's the only thing she brings to the table.
igbo people with light brain
Re: Pics: Man Married His New WIFE With Tinubu Signature Logo by Successkay12(m): 9:29am On Jan 24, 2023
chiefolododo:
U never regret for being stupid and foolish?
Re: Pics: Man Married His New WIFE With Tinubu Signature Logo by chiefolododo(m): 9:31am On Jan 24, 2023
Successkay12:

U never regret for being stupid and foolish?
urchin
Re: Pics: Man Married His New WIFE With Tinubu Signature Logo by chiefolododo(m): 9:31am On Jan 24, 2023
Misterone:
This is why you guys are suffering from poverty. You expect some government to feed you. People make government not government making people. Government should only be there as a regulator.
urchin
Starhearts:

U need mental health therapy
Wetin dey sweet ur belle
Omo ale jatijati
urchin
Re: Pics: Man Married His New WIFE With Tinubu Signature Logo by chiefolododo(m): 9:32am On Jan 24, 2023
Mccullum:

Prophet of doom, mind your own business, he'll live to more progression. regretting kill you there..
go and sleep
Re: Pics: Man Married His New WIFE With Tinubu Signature Logo by chiefolododo(m): 9:32am On Jan 24, 2023
Mccullum:

Prophet of doom, mind your own business, he'll live to more progression. regretting kill you there..
go and rest
Re: Pics: Man Married His New WIFE With Tinubu Signature Logo by chiefolododo(m): 9:33am On Jan 24, 2023
Wifijago:
How... His Choice no dey necessary to be my choice.
Besides did u kw maybe he got the wedding Financed by Tinubu's associate
well Maybe, stolen money
Re: Pics: Man Married His New WIFE With Tinubu Signature Logo by SILVERLINES: 9:33am On Jan 24, 2023
May their lives henceforth be what Tunibu and APC represent in Nigeria
Re: Pics: Man Married His New WIFE With Tinubu Signature Logo by Enemyofpeace: 9:33am On Jan 24, 2023
I only saw the girl's breasts

It's hurt so much when you know that you're a virgin, but people don't believe you fa🤷🤷
simply because you have children!🙄
Re: Pics: Man Married His New WIFE With Tinubu Signature Logo by Misterone: 9:35am On Jan 24, 2023
chiefolododo:
urchin
go queue for government money. Zombie
Re: Pics: Man Married His New WIFE With Tinubu Signature Logo by Successkay12(m): 9:37am On Jan 24, 2023
chiefolododo:
urchin
Yeah like your fellow hate families
Re: Pics: Man Married His New WIFE With Tinubu Signature Logo by Kobicove(m): 9:39am On Jan 24, 2023
Happy Married life to them!
Re: Pics: Man Married His New WIFE With Tinubu Signature Logo by Henadih(m): 9:39am On Jan 24, 2023
A wasted youth. Pitty such a lady will agree to marry him. She is going into suffering and lay the foundation for her children because she has not made a good choice for a man who is placing the future of her children in the hands of a man suffering from dementia. its a Pity
Re: Pics: Man Married His New WIFE With Tinubu Signature Logo by Toluwanise247(m): 9:41am On Jan 24, 2023
chiefolododo:

See your life….. the way your father is regretting marry to your mother and the way you will regret your home….
Think before you talk…
Re: Pics: Man Married His New WIFE With Tinubu Signature Logo by Jflex07(m): 9:43am On Jan 24, 2023
An urrchin
Re: Pics: Man Married His New WIFE With Tinubu Signature Logo by AyeMoJuba: 9:46am On Jan 24, 2023
chiefolododo:

Na you go regret am for am abi?

IPOB oshi

Una eyes go soon clear
Re: Pics: Man Married His New WIFE With Tinubu Signature Logo by adefitim(m): 9:48am On Jan 24, 2023
Can’t wait to see the outcome of the election
Re: Pics: Man Married His New WIFE With Tinubu Signature Logo by kingyakos: 9:50am On Jan 24, 2023
With that nonsense breast outside e tell say d marriage go soon crash
Re: Pics: Man Married His New WIFE With Tinubu Signature Logo by Gozac: 9:52am On Jan 24, 2023
chiefolododo:
😃😅😆☺️🤣😂

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Amosun And Dapo Abiodun Campaigned For Gbenga Daniel In 2002 (Throwback Photo) / ‘Nigeria’s Financial System Was Rotten’ — Tinubu Speaks On Emefiele’s Arrest / Six Killed, Many Hospitalized As Buhari Supporters Raze PDP Campaign Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.