Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,488 members, 7,954,885 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:42 AM

African Tech Communities - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / African Tech Communities (378 Views)

4 Tech Communities You Should Join Online / Richard Odjardo: This African Tech Founder Is Making Smartwatches / China’s Growing Influence Is Transforming African Tech (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

African Tech Communities by AdaJollof: 3:52pm On Jul 24, 2022
Can someone recommend a few African Tech communities for me? Thank you
Re: African Tech Communities by patthebulb: 11:59am On Jul 25, 2022
There are only two i can think of at the moment. The Bulb Africa communities and Tech jewel. I came across them a few months ago

The Bulb Africa is a tech talent incubator with several communities for tech talents and enthusiasts in Africa. The incubator has an open discord community for all technology-inclined individuals on the continent. Available communities also include a co-working space for tech professionals and a media platform to spotlight founders and leaders in the IT space.

In addition, to empower young children with the tech skills to prepare them for the future workspace, The Bulb’s NextGen initiative will launch NextGen Club in schools by Q3 of 2022. Finally, it also has a closed community for Alumni of its fellowship program, a program that trains young people to build successful careers.

[b]Tech Jewe[/b]l

Tech Jewel is an NGO by The Bulb Africa. It is a community designed to empower women by leveraging technology. Tech Jewel provides training, mentorship, job opportunities and access to free resources such as grants. This community also aids women in accessing capital for their businesses.

I hope you find this useful.

(1) (Reply)

How To Make A Tech For Farmers / AI And The Robotics Revolution / Apple Macbook 4/128gb For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.